Recently I have been on a lot of picture threads, and finally decided to do one of my own. I did some looking around and I have been unable to locate a active toddler thread to show off my toddlers. So I when I decided to make a picture thread, I decided to do it on toddlers. With that said, I would love to see everyone's toddler pictures, whether they are toddlers born-in-game or created in CAS. Also they can be anything from action shots (meaning of the toddler doing an action) or pictures taken when you planned a new outfit or changed their little hairstyles.
Types of everyone can post:
- In game (do not post the toddler going potty, anything else should be okay)
- As mentioned if you prefer to take pictures of them while changing their look, I would love to see those.
- Interactions with family members (mom, dad, brothers, sisters)
- If you want to post what they looked like a little older then you can, (just try to keep it up to kid)
- They can be pictures of toddlers from legacies or from non-legacy games (as not everyone likes doing legacy style games)
I was going to put what is not allowed on this post, but I didn't want this thread to turn into a discussion about what I wrote. So try to keep comments about other people's toddlers positive. Not everyone has the same definition of cute.
Also I know I put this thread in a place where threads go to die. As people call the Sims and Modeling section for posting picture threads. I find that sometimes its better to bookmark a thread like this so you can easily find it even if it is not on the first page.
I forgot to mention this above, but put captions to your pictures. Names and all.
I'll post a couple to start the thread off:
This is Belle Potter, I created her in CAS but when I placed her in game she became my Lennox heir Delphine's step daughter.
This little guy was named after Brom Lennox (who is found with his wife and kid daughter in my studio) His full name is Brom Storm (his dad is one of Brom Lennox's sons)
This is Brom again but it is to show his eyes which are his mother's.