Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's been happening in your game lately - feel free to chat and post pics

Comments

• Options
    ZhalkZhalk Posts: 310 New Member
    edited November 2012
    One Night Amy was thinking about how lonely she really was in her home 751B74489AE1330617789844BAD281036A3A18AD</p><p>Everyone else seemed to stay away from her... It may have had something to do with the local Doctor seeing her doing magic at her home 2AAA08D5DC38DF3C79EFC6DEB9DCACC3150AFCA8</p><p>Then Amy remembers her old adoption parent 572B9595D80371EA508535CCC318DE631522CEC4</p><p>...And begins casting magic... Determined to create a Fairy for which to keep for her own 1386F98A393D58AD4325607A41BF0FD19DE7BDBE</p><p>Thus... Derik was born
    A48B99494938E3BC8113B60280F07E31A5424C70</p><p>Imediatly he was in love, for she had created him for this reason 11BE56155640A07DAC2BBB6FB7FD11E6EC81D957</p><p>He didn't know what he was doing... But he was determined to make his creator proud 711D30DBC056300CC34136CCD1540039A6C2CDDA</p><p>Mustering up all his courage he kissed her the best that he could make 998124214C821A33332F63DB41294A8503DE83EA
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited November 2012
    Amj1995
    Thanks for the lovely comments :D

VRStevenson
    I need to go through Anubis more thoroughly myself. I only just had a quick look when my friend gave me the link for the dress.
    Thanks for the sweet comments :D I was getting really frustrated with Anders because he rolled a wish to catch a bug. First he squished a butterfly, then he got all girly about a ladybug, then he got bitten. Finally he caught a water beetle somewhere, but I was nearly ready to cancel the wish and let him move onto something else :roll:
    Quincy is adorable so it does make saying goodbye to Jason a little easier ;)

ddsims3world
    Anders is obviously a coward when it comes to bugs. When a burglar comes to the house, he is always the first one awake. Because he sleeps upstairs the cop usually gets there before he can get there to fight, but I know he wants to because it's in his queue. He has just maxed his athletic skill recently. Maybe I should put a bed on the ground floor and see if he can kick some burglar butt ;)
    I would hate the paparazzi hanging around my sims :roll: You must be very patient :D
    Elaine is a good dancer :D
    The last pic does look like a zombie pose :D

Since Maeve loves the outdoors (she had all her babies outside, remember ;) ), I didn't feel so bad when I forgot it was her birthday and she aged up in the backyard :D
    30nb5ew.jpg"width=640"
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited November 2012
    @asterravos, Yep I'm cruel indeed hahaha! They won't last too longer together before it spirals out of control. :wink:

@Mikezumi, That's funny that he would be a coward to bugs since those would look innocent. Yeah you should put his bed in the first floor since it would be quicker. Whenever burglar shows up on my sims lot as I usually lock the bedroom doors they are at even w/ a brave trait. I don't want them to deal w/ the burglar & just focus on the next day. Yeah I do have patience since I rather focus more on getting the money after suing them whenever she gets falsely accused. She is indeed since she maxed out on club dancing by now.

--

Got a new wanted poster of Grim Reaper (Solo)

Wantedposter5.jpg
  • Options
    asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited November 2012
    @Buffyspiker
    I'm so glad they added snow days and leisure days. :) Looks like Brax and Baylee used their day off well!
    How embarrassing! Tease him and end up with a snowball to the face.
    I bet Fin and Shae's igloo will get a lot of use :wink:
    Awesome pictures of Baylee destroying the snowman! Great action shots :thumbup:
    Oh no :(:( I'm glad your dad is getting the surgery he needs but that's terrible it was early because he was in pain.
    A 3AM phone call.. I can't even imagine how fearful you must have been.
    I hope everything goes perfectly.

@ddsims3world
    You'd never know Elaine was a 5 star celebrity in that pizza girl outfit!
    Congrats on her Sims Choice trophy!
    :shock: :shock: :lol: Poor Elaine! That table dancer has no manners.
    That car is a great one for a celebrity!

@friendlyone20
    Your build looks wonderful! That elaborate staircase is really awesome.
    I think the nursery is my favorite, love how it looks oceany. The wall decorations and flooring work perfectly.

@VRStevenson
    It's not a sim birthday without a fiery explosion. :lol:
    Vinessa looks great in that dress with the pigtails. :thumbup:
    :shock: Her cheering in the background as Vincent aged up is a tad overzealous... and scary.
    Eeep! I love the family portrait.
    :shock: :shock: Wow! Just when I thought your updates couldn't get any more exciting! I wonder if the alien summoned the meteor strike...

@Michael702808
    Have fun on your vacation!

@tblue
    Greta has gotten several messages, some of them are hilarious but I want her to befriend and marry an alien since they're new.
    Congrats on their engagement and wedding!
    Their house looks adorable with all the winter decor! I love it.

@Mikezumi
    It's nice seeing Leila after those previous adorable pictures :D She's a cute kid but I much prefer her dopey teenage faces around Nevan. :wink:

(still got several pages to go)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    :lol: I just checked to see how many pictures I'm behind in sharing and it's at 150! I won't share all of them (I do take doubles and have many rejects).

The gift giving party turned into more of a feast party with all the food the guests brought. Marina was first to arrive and she left minutes later.
    8211351279_090125955f_z.jpg

I knew the party was going to be interesting as Greta was introduced so some of the spouses of her invited guests. Attraction #1 with Hiram
    8212439008_775a11f7ec_z.jpg

Attraction #2 with Angelita
    8211350937_2756ab88d2_z.jpg

Solomon went a step further and gave her flowers (I believe that's his wife standing there)
    8212438718_379e3356c7_z.jpg

He became attraction #3
    8212438538_c54bf20c9d_z.jpg

You're so cuddly, Hiram. I've since fixed his everyday and brows.
    8225946174_98d42405e7_z.jpg

Greta made drinks for the first time at her party.
    8225945974_c2a263911f_z.jpg

Carlo was freakin' adorable. I left that floaty on his everyday because he was just so adorable.
    8224872423_44525dbc6a_z.jpg

Ahh Leslie brought Lao :lol:
    8225945570_14fff975bf_z.jpg

More outfits I changed later but Leslie hated EVERYONE and wasn't afraid to say so. Poor Lao looked embarrassed.
    8225945388_b9cf906d57_z.jpg
  • Options
    skm36skm36 Posts: 2,754 Member
    edited November 2012
    Buffyspiker*
    I had a few minutes and read that your father was going into surgery. I just had to use my few minutes to let you know, I will have your father in my prayers and your family. I hope he will have a quick recovery. :D "Hugs"

Happy simming to everyone! Things are still hectic at the moment here on the home front. Hope to be able to rejoin everyone soon. :D
    j7zqrt.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    SunFlower227*
    I hope you start to feel better and aren't in to much discomfort. "hugs"
    j7zqrt.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    ddsims3world
    Great poster! Wouldn't it be funny if sims could actually be scared to death. I would have dead sims all over town ;)

asterravos
    Thank you :D I think I prefer her dopey teen faces too ;)
    She and Nevan will be aging up in the not too distant future and she will become part of my family. I am looking forward to it :D
    I don't think I would like the attraction system in my game :shock: Gosh, they were all attracted ... dangerous!
    Greta's face at the bar ... so cute :D
    Carlo IS adorable in his floaty :D
    Lao's a bit of a worry - they are glued at the hip ;)

skm
    So good to see you, even if only briefly *hugs*

• Options
    edited November 2012
    @Buffyspiker
    I love your parties. The random woohoo always cracks me up.
    !!! I love that it's Harper doing a failed show angel. Quincy's expression is hilarious.
    Ohhh lucky you to get such wonderful gifts! :lol: And so much variety too.

@2Fast2Furious
    :shock: The guy behind her looks like a creeper too!
    Wahoo! Congrats on fur :)
    Joy may look old but I see she's still kickin'.

@InkHounde
    :shock: An alien zombie... that's a first!

@OneAdorkableGirl
    Thank you for such a sweet comment! :D
    Yes, I 'make' my townies using NRass' story progression, so all the townies are generated using genetics from sims in my sim bin (all of them were sims I made in the past). If you're interested I wrote a tutorial on how to do that since I get asked how to fairly often: http://fortuitouswench.tumblr.com/post/28386425395
    I tend to use Ephemera skins on most of my sims. I believe most of them are using different Ephemera non-default ones (Sunny, Pale, Light and WEAK). I recently switched my default skin to Ephemera's FV2 though.
    My default eyes are an Ephemera/Tifa mixed done by moonskin: http://moonskin93.tumblr.com/post/34435893348
    Male sims aren't my forte either. Mine tend to look like women with facial hair or like buff boys.

@Mikezumi
    Henry looks wonderful! Can't wait to see Israel.

@HuckleberryHen90
    I was 8 pages behind from yesterday and went to eat dinner. I came back and there were several more pages! :lol:

@krista8626
    Unless you have almost no space on your computer, hard drive space shouldn't affect game performance at all. That 775GB free definitely isn't the culprit unless something is corrupt.
    Ahhh I see. Hard drive memory and RAM are two very different things. RAM could be your lag issue. I lagged when I 'only' had 8GB of RAM despite everyone telling me that Sims only need 2GB. :roll: I have 16GB now and I've got no lag and my game loads in 1-2 minutes. I do have a better processor too though...

@PolkaDotSim13
    Beautiful picture of Eva and Sascha slowdancing :)
    Sienna and Sarina aged up beautifully into teens. Great picture of Sienna with a parasol, she's a cutie.
    :lol: I love the dirty pie eating face.

(still have more commenting to do!)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Mikezumi*
    I'm stealing another minute, to say thank you it feels good to pop in even, if it is only a few minutes at a time. "hugs back":D
    j7zqrt.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    asterravos
    Thank you :D I always get excited when I see that Morty has had sons :XD:

skm
    There is a possibility that I will have to disappear for a week because of my mother. I have been giving her daily pep-talks and have told her that I will come see her as soon as my son's Christmas break starts. Knowing that I am coming seems to have given her some new vigor and interest in life. This will be the first time I have ever left my son and I am dreading it, but he doesn't travel well and a week would not be enough time for him to recover for the start of school.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @Mikezumi
    :lol: I've never seen the worship interaction before! I can't believe I'm still learning new things about older EPs. Blake definitely looks worship worthy though.
    Eddie is such a sweetie for being the toddler entertainer. Hey! Where's his worship interaction! :wink:
    Aww poor Anders. Maeve will kiss his booboo for him.
    Maeve still got birthday cheers. I'd saying an outdoor birthday is better than one with a cake explosions :lol:
    I have no idea what's going on with the attraction system or if it even effects how they act. I think it determines who sends her gifts and calls for dates. Everyone seems to be attracted to her though :roll: I think it's her money.

@Dark_Tig3r
    Be sure to post pictures of the cabin once you build it! Sounds like the perfect winter getaway.

@Sunflower227
    :( Feel better soon! I'm thinking lots of hugs your way.

@ddsims3world
    Wow! Grim actually did something productive and helpful.
    What a perfect thing for him to steal! :lol:
    Elaine is getting mobbed by paparazzi! It's a good thing yours aren't like mine... super hairy legs and a speedo :lol:
    I love Grim's wanted poster!

@angldior
    Congrats on getting the basketball hoop!
    The new house looks wonderful.
    Very brave of Valentina to read a book with all that splashing.

@Jongarakun
    That stupid fence drove me crazy. I didn't know it was the problem since the game just said 'not enough space!!' I kept emptying Greta's giant house and getting more and more annoyed. Glad someone finally figured out the problem and made a post.

@VRStevenson
    Awww I'll miss Jason and Alexah! The picture of them walking away is very sad. :(
    Wooo! Quincy softens the blow. Can't wait for his kids.

@Amj1995
    :lol: :oops: I made sure she wasn't showing anything. The in game blur drives me crazy. I'm old enough to see them sit on the toilet with all their clothes on! :wink:

@skm36
    I hope you're able to join us again soon!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Mikezumi*
    Sneaking back in one more time. :wink:
    I'm sure your mother is so excited that you are coming. That will be the best medicine for her. I'm also sure your son will be okay with you gone. I know as a mother it is hard to leave your child even for a moment. It use to crush me every time I had to leave my children when traveling. I would worry myself sick until, I got home and could see they were all okay and were still the way I had left them. Happy and healthy.:D
    Have to run again. Hope you have a safe and happy trip home to see your mother.:D
    j7zqrt.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    asterravos *
    Super quick.:D I hope so too! I miss you guys bunches! I hate only being able to grab a minute or two.:(
    Happy simming!!:D
    j7zqrt.jpg
  • Options
    Grneydbandit0Grneydbandit0 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited November 2012
    aster

why is lao floating in the air/attached to her hip???

zumi

she just wants to be outside all the time, maybe her bed should be there ;).
    spend some quality time with your mom, your son will be ok for a week, although you might want to check out skype now ;).

skm

we miss you so take care of yourself and come back as soon as you can.

alright all, i'll be getting into bed soon, so i'll have a lot to read tomorrow i'm sure ;). everyone have a great night.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @asterravos, Thanks for the comments! Yeah it is a disguise for Elaine to blend in w/ the normal sims hehe. I agree since Tiara really chose a bad time to drink up to dance on table. Great update of yours & your sim Hiram is looking good in his outfit. Grim does indeed does something positive for the town and that statue of his does make it right. Also true on that w/ hairy legs & speedo equals ewwww!

@Mikezumi, Thanks! Yeah, Grim Reaper is full of bad luck to other sims.

@skm36, It's great to see you again.

--

Anyway I was working on Liam's wanted poster (solo):

Wantedposter6.jpg
  • Options
    brightpawbrightpaw Posts: 233
    edited November 2012
    asterravos - No way. :lol:
    Haha. But thanks, I think I will go for it. c:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    asterravos
    I have seen the worship interaction once before but it was so long ago that I had nearly forgotten about it. It was for a sim in a different profession, though. Whatever it was, it was one of those where they become famous - perhaps it was the athletic career track.
    Eddie's definitely worthy of the worship interaction ;) Oh well, he will just have to settle for my worship :D
    Money is very attractive - I always laugh when a sim joins my household and one of the first pop-ups is that they have learned that my family is rich :roll:

skm
    Thank you *hugs* I will probably cry every day that I am separated from him, but it might actually be good for him. He's getting to an age now where he shouldn't be so dependent on his mother. Not that I am ready to let go! ;)

Grneydbandit0
    My mother doesn't have a computer and I don't have a laptop so no Skype for me. I will call him every day, though :D

ddsims3world
    Liam's Wanted Poster should also show how disruptive he is to our forum pleasure ;)
    Great poster :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    one last comment

dd

how did you get liam and grimmy in your game to play?
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited November 2012
    I posted chapter 7 of my legacy located here:
    http://wishbornelegacy.wordpress.com/

I'm about to play a non legacy game. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @Mikezumi, Shhhh now my secret is out j/k! I will add in those touches he appears in the maintenance/trouble page & Oops! We Are Not Able To Process Your Request too. Thanks!

@Grneydbandit0, I got Liam from Hidden Springs and copy his appearance in CAS. As for Grim Reaper which I got him that I copy from the NPC version, use Master Controller to be able to edit in CAS & save him in the CAS bin in order for him to be playable.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @Mikezumi, Shhhh now my secret is out j/k! I will add in those touches he appears in the maintenance/trouble page & Oops! We Are Not Able To Process Your Request too. Thanks!

@Grneydbandit0, I got Liam from Hidden Springs and copy his appearance in CAS. As for Grim Reaper which I got him that I copy from the NPC version, use Master Controller to be able to edit in CAS & save him in the CAS bin in order for him to be playable.

ahhh ok, i don't have hidden springs. without having mc, does using testingcheatsenabled true and adding him to the family, would that work?
  • Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited November 2012
    p.726
    mramsey1140: Aw man, zombies totally ruin the mood. Love the update, Tea's face made me snicker.
    Oh no! D= Poor Alisia and Cassie... And Ellie too! :cry: I-is Carter hitting Tea with a newspaper... that's racist, Carter! =P

VRStevenson: Aw man, Alexah was my favourite. D= And Quincy's getting a bigger role? Aw yeaah.

KoumoriDiru: Pffft gotta love how little Bailey cares.

Mikezumi: I'm not buying it, Anders.
    No problem. :> And thanks for the info, my aunt will be glad to hear it.

friendlyone20: I've learned to save nonstop, thankfully. ^^; Thanks!

brightpaw: Pancakes fill him with such contempt. Thanks! :D Seriously, EA, if a cat can ride shotgun in a taxi, why do they have to walk all the way home...?

Amj1995: Evidently, the huge eyes are just for show. And, indeed!

p.727

ddsims3world: I love how she's so casually aflame...

asterravos: Not at all, it's nice to relax with your updates. ^^ Also, it really is. "I have a secret - Persik's a total 🐸🐸🐸🐸." "HI KIDS"

Zhalk: Love the update, especially the picture where Amy's casting magic. Unfortunately, you reminded me to practice my Japanese - I was only able to read a bit. >_>;

Mikezumi: I love how it's such a tiny celebration...

ddsims3world: I'm honestly more surprised by how those are his ONLY charges more than anything.

p.728

asterravos: Beautiful and hilarious. Greta is such a character in such a subtle way. XD

Think I'm all caught up now? If so, update, woo!

screenshotilz.jpg
    Buggo is now going steady with August. Which would be nice, if she would stop calling him once in awhile. He keeps waking up to answer the phone and discuss... weather. Oh, Buggo, why is it the only girl you could get is one of those clingy-jealous types?

screenshot3nb.jpg
    Also the cat kept luring him over there. Peach is so cute hiding in there.

screenshot4av.jpg
    Oh jeez, Peach and Buggo are in cahoots.

screenshot5si.jpg
    Haha you scream like a girl

screenshot7th.jpg
    You rotten kid.

screenshot8lx.jpg
    Buggo, blending in.

screenshot9cf.jpg
    Oh, hey, he's having his birthday! It's a good thing some stranger is there to celebrate with him. Bet he'll pretty much look the sa-

screenshot10wc.jpg
    - AAAAAAAHHHH THAT OUTFIT. The face looks pretty much the same, but that outfit! That's it, we're going home to change everything.

screenshot11ej.jpg
    There, back to normal. Now you're allowed to sleep.

screenshot14pqq.jpg
    Like any '50s housewife, Persik does all his best thinking while in the kitchen.

screenshot15zx.jpg
    "... Iiii'm going to have to make that money again, aren't I?"

screenshot18fk.jpg
    He got a job as a magician! (Finally - it's the whole reason I got Showtime >_> ) Then he made this face. Uh... thing's ok there, bro?

screenshot19tl.jpg
    Haha you really suck at this

screenshot22al.jpg
    And then he faked passing out.

screenshot23mu.jpg
    Playing for tips! In a stupid outfit! What, was the magician's top hat and tux not good enough for you?

screenshot24evw.jpg
    Oh, look, some easily entertained person is giving him tips.

screenshot25hc.jpg
    Meanwhile, Persik enjoys the library with Peach. Such bliss.

screenshot26pi.jpg
    A couple hours later, the poor sap is still there, giving tips.

screenshot27mp.jpg
    He made 12 simoleons in tips, which is just enough to pay for Yozhik's food. He stopped, then went to go play tag with some chick sitting at a table nearby.

screenshot28wa.jpg
    He ended up sleeping on the bench.

screenshot29um.jpg
    Meanwhile...

Hopefully the next updates will be funny. =P
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm finally going back in game. I was spending all day trying to find out what mod was causing me to get Omni Plants instead of bills. I've spent more time trying to fix this game than I have playing it.
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited November 2012

Page 715:

@DDSims3World: Ohhh nice picture; I love that little mini bar! It's really cute.
    @JenZ4HeavenZ: Lol, "skates are for losers". I like that. ;p. Great update. : ) Your fairies are really cute.

@Dark_Tig3r: Thank you. : ) Hm, yeah that's what a few people are saying that it could be. But right now I can't go into my game to try and see if that's the issue, I'm going to check it out tonight. : )

Page 716:

@Amj1995: Aw, thank you. : ) I'm glad you like Sarrena. Yeah, I love his facial expressions, he's truly adorable. Hehe.

Cute update! Venixia and Naomi are gorgeous, and I love Naomi's umbrella.
    ! That's so sad that Naomi had to give up her baby for adoption. : ( But good luck with Laela : ). I am sure she'll turn out just as beautiful as her mother. : )

@Michael702808: Sorry to hear that both your Sims are sick. : ( Sophia is beautiful. Lol, love that second picture of Jake. What a cutie. That's a gorgeous house. : )

@Friendlyone20:: Aww, thank you for the comment on Sarrena and Alec. : ) Oh! And thank you for letting me know about the Parasol, I had no idea. Someone else mentioned that as well, but I didn't quite understand until now lol. I'm slow, I know. D:

Pinky and Cosmo are sooo adorable. Omg. Haha, Lacey's facial expressions are pretty funny.

@Dark_Tig3r: You have such lovely pictures and Sims, I like the effects you added to your pictures. : ) Abilgail is really pretty, love her red hair, and Jason is very handsome. That's a really nice house. Looks like a nice family home. : )

Page 717:

@DDSims3world: LOL, I love this. Grimmy and Liam. I love how Grimmy isn't even reacting at all to Liam. Can't wait to see the poster. : )

@MRamsey1140: Wow! They grow up so fast. Arizona is beautiful. : )

@Fryfrkhlly: Anna is soo precious. I love her clothes too. She's so adorable. Look at that happy little face. Christopher looks like he's going to be a looker when he hits his teen years. He's really a cute kid, but has a strong face. : ) Aww, Fin and Misty are so cute. Hah! I love his batman clothes. Aww, Spring time is really pretty. Emmaline is very adorable trying to learn to skate. Love her hair.

@MRamsey1140: Even if Alisia looks "old", she still looking good. She definitely has beautiful genes. : ) LOL @ Tea. Omg. This is why I love Sims. He looks like he's having soo much fun. ;P Aww, Ellie still beautiful as ever. I really love her colors. Melanie still has that precious face as a child. Her eyes are pretty. I like how realistic the puddles are.

@Brightpaw: Nice update. Josiah is very handsome. : )

Page 718

@Jongarakun: Peach is so cute. Lol, I like how she's hogging the bathroom. Aw, sorry your game crashed. : (

@Zerbu: Wow, that's a really nice little house Vulcan has. His swimwear made me chuckle. : ) Great update!

Page 719:

@VRStevenson: Your pictures are so beautiful. Great hairstyle! Love the color too. Ohhh pretty snow. Lol I can't wait to see my Sims destroy a snowman, that is soo funny. Oh wow! I have yet to see an Alien or see a Sim get abducted in my game. Poor Vinna. Those are definitely some cute photobooth pictures. Aww, Vinna is so cute all pregnant, and Vinna and Jason are such a cute couple dancing together. Congratulations on the new babies!! They're all soo adorable. Tamisyn is sooo cute.

@Buffyspiker: Looks like Brax and Baylee are having a good time in the snow. : ) Well maybe Brax more than Baylee, hehe. Wow. Fineas and Shae, that picture of them sitting together. They're such good looking Sims. O_O They go so well together. Great update! : )

@DDSims3World: Looks like Elaine is enjoying life especially with that Choice Award. Great update.

@Friendlyone20: Wow, that's a really great house! : ) Great job.

Zhalk: Derik looks great, Zhalk. And purple is definitely a good color. ;D

Page 720
    @VRStevenson: Oh no! Not a fire. : ( Good thing it didn't hurt anyone. Wow! Another Birthday cake fire? Wow, what a big family. They're all so unique. Such a lovely family. : ) Oh my! This family can't catch a break, hmm? I've never seen a meteor before in my game yet. Not so sure I want to now, lol. I didn't know they could be that serious, though. Wow. And Alien visits too? Lol, so many events in one night. Crazy. Aw, they all look so peaceful.

Great update.

@TBlue: Congratulations on Baby Noah. : ) Love the winter house decorations. Really beautiful. I can't wait for winter in my game! I love how detailed everything is. I can't believe they added detail that allowed us to have foggy windows. And that's a beautiful living room. : )

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top