Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's been happening in your game lately - feel free to chat and post pics

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited November 2012
    This boy came home from school with Nevan - he is Morty's eldest son from his third marriage. Morty has 2 sons in this marriage so far, Henry and a toddler called Israel :D
    34dfnmx.jpg"width=640"

Dark_Tig3r
    Thank you :D
  • Options
    HuckleberryHen90HuckleberryHen90 Posts: 474 Member
    edited November 2012
    I was gone for a few hours yesterday and it looks as if I’m already 10+ pages behind. This thread moves so fast! I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday. One of my dogs had her teeth cleaned yesterday so she wasn’t able to eat…now she’s being a huge pig! Sometimes they can be so annoying, but we love them anyway! Anyway, I’m going to try to catch up on everyone’s posts quick before I go play my game. I think I’m going to play the April/Liam save today. :D

Pg. 712
    @Simmelina1 – I like your blog. I love all of the pictures you used on it. Did you create/edit all of the Sims on there? They look great! :)

@Sunflower227 – I’m sorry to hear about your procedure being put on hold. Insurance companies make me so sick! I hope things go well the next few weeks for you. :) Also, you’re welcome! Oh no, not Daisy and Youssef too. I love seeing them in your pictures…the day that they pass will be a very upsetting one. :(

Pg. 713
    @Jongarakun – I wouldn’t blame him if he did adopt the whole animal shelter…they’re just so cute! Also, thanks for the lovely comment about my house. I really like how the landscaping turned out. I think sometimes I go overboard with the vegetation though. :wink:

@mramsey1140 – Welcome to this thread! I’ve never had a cat before so I wouldn’t know. I am definitely a dog person. Gorgeous Sims, btw! I really like Alisia. :D

@asterravos – Thank you. I would send you some cookies if I could. :lol:

Pg. 714
    @jbfairybird – I read your mission logs and I think you did a great job. I haven’t had a chance to play with aliens yet in my game, but they look fun. :)

@thedoglover – I love the pictures of your Sims playing in the snow, especially the snowman pictures. I think being able to build a snowman is one of my favorite parts of Seasons. Also, the picture of your house covered in snow is so pretty. Did you build that yourself? It looks great! :shock: :D

Pg. 715
    @VRStevenson – You’re welcome! I usually don’t peek at the kids in CAS because I suppose I like surprises. :wink:

@ddsims3world – You’re welcome! Congratulations for maxing out Michelle’s mixologist skill. I haven’t tried this skill yet. :D

@JenZ4HeavenZ – That’s hilarious that they built the igloo in front of the spots stadium. Great pictures. :lol:

Pg. 716
    @Amj1995 – Thank you. I had some trouble on it at first, but I think I like how it turned out. Audrina is very pretty, did you create her? Also, it’s sad that she had to give up one of the twins, but if times were difficult…that was definitely the best decision! :)

@Michael702808 – Great pictures. I really like the ones of your Sims lounging around…they look so relaxed. I’m jealous! :lol:

@friendlyone20 – Pinky and Cosmo are so cute. :mrgreen:

@Dark_Tig3r – I like the house so far. Your Sims seem interesting…I hope you enjoy playing them! :)

@Mikezumi – That’s great that you still have their ghosts visiting you…at least you won’t forget them! :D

Pg. 717
    @ddsims3world – I love the pictures of Liam and the Grim Reaper. I can’t wait to see what kind of arguments these two get into. :lol::mrgreen:

@mramsey1140 – Arizona is very pretty, but those tights aren’t! :lol: I think the makeover you gave her is way better! :mrgreen:

@fryfrkhlly – I loved your update. Anna is so adorable. I love the bow on her head! :)

@brightpaw – I’d be interested in reading more about Josiah. I hope you have fun with your challenge! :D

@Buffyspiker – Thank you and you’re welcome! :D

Pg. 718
    @Jongarakun – I love the pictures of the cat sitting on the toilet, too funny! Even when you think your update is boring, those two still entertain me. :lol:

@yoursharona34 – Thank you! :)

@Zerbu – I love the alchemist skill. Some of the elixirs they can create are helpful and awesome. It seems that you are enjoying it as well. :D

Pg. 719
    @VRStevenson – I love Alexah’s new hair. I find it amusing when the Sims destroy the snowmen and then build one right after. Great update. :lol:

@Buffyspiker – I loved your update. Baylee and Brax remind me of my brother and me when we were younger…except I didn’t wear high heels in the snow! :lol: The pictures of Fineas and Shae stargazing are so cute. :mrgreen:

@ddsims3world – Congratulations to Elaine for receiving a trophy. LOL! I find it hilarious that Tiara was dancing on the table where Elaine was eating. She almost looks like she’s enjoying it. :lol:

@friendlyone20 -- I love your house. You put so much detail into it. I really like the pool area…I think that’s my favorite part. Great job! :mrgreen:

@Zhalk – Derik looks awesome. You did an excellent job on him. :thumbup:

I’m going to stop here for now, but I will be back soon to comment on the rest of the pages I missed. Hopefully there aren’t 10+ more pages while I’m gone! :P :lol:
  • Options
    VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    edited November 2012
    @Mikezumi I think i got alot of my girls short styles from peggyzone(or retextures of her stuff) I just went cc shopping and got a ton of clothes from Rusty Nail, have you ever used their stuff? The female clothes are great but i think the male stuff is lacking. Its cool, but the texture quality seems...meh.
    :)
    yes it does show we have hearts;) only ppl that actually play understand though.

Henry is adorable, i can see Morty in there.

@Dark_Tig3r Thank you! Once Jason leaves im definitely getting Fireproof Homestead. Without a firefighter i dont think this family will survive!!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    HuckleberryHen90
    The ghosts definitely help to remember lost sims but sometimes I get angry at them, especially when they wake up the little ones ;)

VRStevenson
    I was just looking for some hair this morning, but nothing really grabbed my attention. I still have some hairs I haven't actually installed. I should check through my files and see what I really like and test them out in game.
    I have seen pictures of clothes from Rusty Nail. The styles look lovely, but the texture didn't strike me as being particularly good.
    Which reminds me - I just remembered I downloaded some teen dresses the other day that I wanted to check out.
    I am so bad with CC. Although I don't actually install a lot, I can't help but download the stuff :roll:
    Thank you :D I believe he has Morty's nose mostly.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @Mikezumi you are right about the textures on most of the clothes. but there are a select few things that are really fantastic. Im glad too because otherwise i would dl it all!
    I do the same thing, i download stuff and it sits on my desktop forever. eventually i decide to keep it or toss it. Where did you get teen dresses?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    i wonder where my post went?
    screenshot2327.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Ezra is sad about the invisipost
    screenshot2361.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Pg. 720-722
    @JustKeepSimming – Hello! Thank you and I hope you’re back soon…we miss you. :)

@VRStevenson – Vinessa and Vincent are both gorgeous teens! I love the family photo…10 kids….must be so hectic watching out for all of them! :wink:

@Michael702808 – Have fun at Disneyland! :D

@tblue – I also love how the windows fog up during the winter. The houses all covered in snow with foggy windows are so pretty! :mrgreen:

@Buffyspiker – I hope your father’s surgery went well. I can’t imagine what you are going through right now. I’m glad he was able to receive the surgery sooner and not have to wait any longer. :)

I love the pictures of Harper playing outside in the snow…it made me laugh so hard when I saw him face down. I agree, he definitely does look a bit cold! :lol:

@angldior – You’re welcome. :)

@Zerbu – Sorry that your game crashed…did you lose all of the progress you made with your Sim? :(

@Mikezumi – I adore your family portraits. I am in love with the sweater that Jill is wearing…too cute. :mrgreen:

@2Fast2Furious – I baked millions of oatmeal cookies…I’ll send some your way! I hope your audition went well and you get good results! :mrgreen:

I loved your pictures and I hope that teen isn’t the father as well! LOL I love seeing Quincy…I think I may download him and add him to my game. :wink:

@InkHounde – Frankie is such a cute toddler. Also, that’s a huge pile of leaves that your Sim raked up! :shock:

@OneAdorkableGirl – Hmm, I’d say Supernatural is a mix of action/comedy/horror. It’s not TOO scary, but it does have some spooky parts. Each episode they go out seeking a different type of monster to destroy…like a ghost, demon and what not. It’s not too gory by any means and most of the parts that are meant to scare you are followed by a joke or something funny that one of the brothers does. I don’t scare too easily, but my sister does and she hasn’t had any nightmares from any of the episodes. There’s some comedy in it, but it’s more of just a few small things every episode or so. It’s an awesome show though and I definitely recommend that you try it out! :mrgreen:

@Mikezumi – I can definitely tell he is Morty’s child. I adore the name Henry! Did the game name him or did you? Also, I agree that the ghosts can be annoying at times. I remember I was playing a household where two of the dogs died and every night they would come and jump on the kid’s bed. After a while I became irritated and had to move the gravestones. :twisted: :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    i wonder where my post went?
    screenshot2327.jpg

This made me laugh! :lol:
  • Options
    krista8626krista8626 Posts: 2,923 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hello! Hope everyone is enjoying their day/night/afternoon.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @Mikezumi you are right about the textures on most of the clothes. but there are a select few things that are really fantastic. Im glad too because otherwise i would dl it all!
    I do the same thing, i download stuff and it sits on my desktop forever. eventually i decide to keep it or toss it. Where did you get teen dresses?
    I got this dress and a couple more I found on the site :D
    http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2012/11/cherry-blossom-spring-dress-for-teen-to.html

HuckleberryHen90
    Thank you :D
    Ghosts - love/hate relationship ;)
    I love knitting so was very happy when I found some knit patterns online :D
    I chose the name Henry. The game gave him something truly ridiculous like Siddhartha ;)

krista8626
    I am well, thank you. How are you and, more importantly, how is your game going?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    krista8626 wrote:

Thanks! I hope you are too. Did you ever get your game to work properly? :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    My husband thinks my lagging/freezing problem is my laptop. It's a gaming laptop and I have 1tb of memory. I have 775 gb free of memory, so I don't think it's the problem. I only have WoW and TS3 on here and even WoW lags. Plus the internet is really slow and we have the highest speed internet with AT&T.

Anyone thinks this could why I'm having problems with my game?

I'm in denial, but I am starting to think it's all the CC I have. Just to stubborn to want to take my pretties out. :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I don't want to take it to Best Buy they want to keep it for weeks :(

• Options
    edited November 2012
    krista8626 wrote:

CAS is working now, but still have the lagging/freezing.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    krista8626 wrote:
    My husband thinks my lagging/freezing problem is my laptop. It's a gaming laptop and I have 1tb of memory. I have 775 gb free of memory, so I don't think it's the problem. I only have WoW and TS3 on here and even WoW lags. Plus the internet is really slow and we have the highest speed internet with AT&T.

Anyone thinks this could why I'm having problems with my game?

I'm in denial, but I am starting to think it's all the CC I have. Just to stubborn to want to take my pretties out. :lol:
    I wish I knew something about computers, but I don't :(
    Memory doesn't seem to be your issue but I don't know it could be.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Mikezumi wrote:

krista8626
    I am well, thank you. How are you and, more importantly, how is your game going?

Doing well. Dealing with a grumpy, stubborn husband. He had an Endoscopy this morning and they sedated him to do it. He rather play his game then sleep off the meds :roll:

My game is okay, working..not how I would like it to work though.
  • Options
    angldiorangldior Posts: 4,379 Member
    edited November 2012
    p717
    ddsims3world - Liam and Grimmy as roommates lol

mramsey1140 - Arizona is pretty and great update

Ginger_Ningja - Hey

fryfrkhlly - Anna is adorable, great update

brightpaw - great update

Buffyspiker - thanks

p718
    Jongarakun - great update

Zerbu - great update

p719
    VRStevenson - I like Alexah's new hair, congrats on the triplets

Buffyspiker - I like Baylee's winter outfit. Love the pics of Fin and Shae together.

ddsims3world - nice update

friendlyone20 - your house looks nice

PolkaDotSim13 - thanks

Zhalk - Derik is cute

p720
    VRStevenson - great update

tblue - thanks, congrats on the wedding

p721
    Zerbu - great update

Mikezumi - nice pics

2Fast2Furious - thanks, he's not a vamp. I don't play vampires. Great update

Buffyspiker - great update

p722
    InkHounde - great update

peterskywalker - thanks

OneAdorkableGirl - thanks

Sorry for rushing I gotta pick my niece up from school. Ciao

• Options
    edited November 2012
    krista8626 wrote:
    krista8626 wrote:

I was having major issues with lagging/freezing on both WoW and Sims on my old computer. The problem that time was that my RAM was bad...and after I replaced it, the computer ran fine. Have you looked into this? Maybe you don't have enough of it either. I'm not sure, but I thought I'd bring it up. :)
  • Options
    asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited November 2012
    I've got some catching up to do but it's only 8 pages (as I type this :wink: ) so I'm really happy that's all I've got! I'm still super behind in pictures I've shared though so I'm tossing more at you all now.

Nice face, Greta. I caught you skinny dippin'.
    8211906290_80d8099787_z.jpg

8225221822_211038a2a4_z.jpg

The next day was Snowflake Day and Greta wanted to throw a gift giving party.
    8210817195_3f8edc73f2_z.jpg

But there wasn't enough space!! Or so the game liked to tell me. Actually you can't throw a gift giving party if the house is enclosed by a fence. Just a helpful FYI.
    8204347511_f9ab03f0c9_z.jpg

Before the not-so-gift giving party, Greta went do to the festival to fulfill some special Snowflake Day wishes. Looks like Carlo had the same idea.
    8211905922_7996e48e05_z.jpg

Greta wanted pie
    8211905750_b777cfd5e9_z.jpg

I wanted this picture
    8212439524_a0755cac94_z.jpg

Greta then wanted to do 5 snow angels and this was her face after finishing each one
    8211351413_64b0edb818_z.jpg

I will be back in an hour or two for commenting and the horrific non-gift giving party where everyone wanted to skinny dip or mock each other :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    pg 704

@Sunflower: Loved the update. Oralee is such a pretty name!

@angldior: Thanks
    Sweet update. Looks like Remy has a favorite!

p 705

@VR: Nice update. The kids aged up well. They all look alot like Jason!

@Mikezumi: Kilian looks handsome in a uniform!

@tblue: Congrats on the pregnancy!

@Zerbu: Sorry your sim died :(

pg 706

@Michael: Cute update!

@ddsims3world: So funny. Sandcastles did nothing to Sandzilla!

@fryfrkhlly: Great update. Emmaline and Grant aged well! Great looking kids!

pg 707

@VR: I love your baby challenge. The real baby challenge isn't much work. It's really fun if you keep them all in the house like Isela did. :lol:. Jason has some strong genetics. Congrats on Eden!

@Sunflower: Best of luck on your procedure

@Zerbu: Nice update

pg 708

@angldior: Nice update

@CrookedCookie: Nice update. Big decisions!

@Amj: Thanks!

@Sunflower: Great update. Who did you get Daisy from? I thought you said you downloaded her from someone. Maybe I'm wrong. Sheesh, bacon is going to live forever! So sad that Egg died before her :( Jules aged into a handsome teen!

@Buffy: Cute pictures. Funny Quincy wanted to stand outside and Carter didn't.

pg 709

@Grneydbandit: 8-9 hours :shock: Holy moly macaroni! Hope your game works after waiting so long!!

@Mikezumi: Sorry to hear Drystan died :(
    Love Manus' expression on the treadmill!

pg 710

@Mikezumi: Love your family portraits!

will resume replying later. Seems like I am always behind, but this thread moves fast!! :shock:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    krista8626 wrote:
    krista8626 wrote:

I was having major issues with lagging/freezing on both WoW and Sims on my old computer. The problem that time was that my RAM was bad...and after I replaced it, the computer ran fine. Have you looked into this? Maybe you don't have enough of it either. I'm not sure, but I thought I'd bring it up. :)

RAM is memory right? :lol:
    I have 1 tb of memory and only 700 gb left. My husband says it could be it. I'm not sure though. It could be it.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    krista8626 wrote:
    krista8626 wrote:
    krista8626 wrote:

RAM is memory right? :lol:
    I have 1 tb of memory and only 700 gb left. My husband says it could be it. I'm not sure though. It could be it.

RAM is the memory, but the 1TB you have on your computer is the hard drive space. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    asterravos wrote:
    Greta then wanted to do 5 snow angels and this was her face after finishing each one
    8211351413_64b0edb818_z.jpg

I love her face in this picture. I can't get over how pretty she is! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jbfairybirdjbfairybird Posts: 3,923 New Member
    edited November 2012
    P. 714

@ mrramsey- Alisia is very pretty. I'm glad you are enjoying the story with the aliens. Its fun to try to look at things from an outside perspective and explore the idea of culture clashes.

@ doglover- Love your pics of Celia, Travis and the snow. I hope you enjoy my aliens.

@ Grney- Thanks. I post all of the updates to all of my stories on my blog. Each story gets updated about every other month. I hope you continue to enjoy the aliens.

@ asterravos- Thank you. I have a few health problems that periodically flare up. I'm feeling better already!

P. 715

@ Dark- Thanks. I'm glad you like it so far.

P. 716

@ amj- I love your Sims.

@ michael- Cute family. I like the second house look wise. You should pick the one that will fit what you are doing with the family though.

@ friendly- Thanks.

@ Dark- Nice couple and house.

P. 717

@ dds- lol. Liam and Grim I'd say would be th ultimate Odd Couple situation as roommates.

@ mrRamsey- I don't think the mouth is so bad and I see you fixed it with the face shape. I use CmarNYC's slider mods since they allow for flexibility and I've loved them I used them on my aliens. You might try them if you haven't.

@ fry- I love your family. Anna and Emmeline are adorable.

@ Buffy- Thanks.

P. 718

@ Jong- Sims crack me up with the random things that come up in the thought bubbles. The thinking about the spa in PJs really cracked me up for some reason.

@ Zerbu- Enjoyed your werewolf pics. Was there an attraction with the fairy? I've found it seems those two supernatural types seem drawn to eachother quite frequently in my game.

@ VRS- Enjoyed your pics and captions. Vinna's face after her contractions was funny. It did look like she was giving Jason a dirty look. lol.

@ Buffy- Loved the pics of the snow fight.

@ dds- I've not had a sim dance on top of a tsble when another is eating on it. That's funny.

@ friendly- awesome house.

@ zhalk- Derik is cute. I like him.

@ mr- I've never seen a glitch like that so I have no clue how to fix it. Master Controller can change Occult types but I've not tried it with sim bots. Nraas updates thier mods to be compatible with new patches and as long as I keep up with his updates I don't have any problem with his mods. I've found it so invaluable in fixing glitches I don't like to play without Master Controller now.

P. 721

@ ang- Thanks!

@ zerbu- It sounds like a mod is crashing your game. I'd remove all mods and introduce them back slowly to see what it is.

@ Buffy- Lol. Its so funny to how some sim couples go at it like bunnies. They all have thier own personalities even with the mods.

@ 2fast- The new babies eyes are so interesting looking.

@ Ink- I've never seen an alien go zombie before. lol.

@ one- Thanks.

@ Huckle- Thanks. Aliens are fun. Since I'm going on wishes they only use thier alien powers if they wish to though. You will get to see some of the things they can do later on. They don't sleep so skilling them is pretty easy. lol.

P. 723

@ VRS- I love your invisi post fillers.

---

Here are some of my favorite pics from my latest alien posts below. I might have posted a scene but I don't want to risk the moderators not liking some of the content.

ts3w-2012-11-23-23-36-27-30.jpg
    Chris Landgrab, a vamp in my file, brought his own sun protection which amused me. lol.

ts3w-2012-11-24-15-58-45-11.jpg
    So'lar petting Alexander Cross for being a good boy and bringing back the stick. They had a mutual attraction.

ts3w-2012-11-24-15-19-51-46.jpg
    So'lar likes hanging out in the spa au'natural. lol.

ts3w-2012-11-24-23-58-19-94.jpg
    Things got steamy for So'lar and her love interest Martin January.

I'll be back later with my vampire family. Hope you all are well.
    I'll be working with my vampiracy family next and be introducing them to you later today.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top