Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's been happening in your game lately - feel free to chat and post pics

Comments

• Options
    VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,913 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm in the middle of making a really nice house. It's funny because I actually had a dream of this house last night (result of too much sim playing) and I woke up thinking about Sim houses. So I quickly drew the plan up before I forgot it. Now I'm making the house a reality.

Look at me just going on and on lol. Pictures to come soon.
  • Options
    BuffyspikerBuffyspiker Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited November 2012
    @Mikezumi
    Yeah, he is definitely in the right place right now. Thank you *hugs*
    So cute seeing Manus and Killian right from tots to YA. And Nevan is such an adorable teen. And Maeve and Anders still look fantastic as elders. :D

@Michael702808
    Thank you :D
    Jake looks so cute with his IF. I think I like the second house a little more :)

@Simmelina1

@peterskywalker
    Thank you :D I think Pinky is adorable too. I downloaded her from friendlyone :)
    Timmy aged into a cute child :)
    Your vampire family look great :)

@HuckleberryHen90
    I'm sure it will be breath taking in winter. It looks like it'll be a beautiful spring house too :D
    And thanks :D

@asterravos
    Thank you! :D I was hoping that the greenhouse would be one of the surprise items too. I kind of figured that the big surprise would be a world. But I was still holding onto hope. Bummer. :( Oh well, it'll go on sale eventually. I'm happy with what I got today. I went a bit crazy with the sales though. :oops: There were some amazing deals. :D
    It doesn't snow at all where I'm currently living (my hometown), but it snowed often where I previously lived for a number of years. Snow was typically anywhere from May-October. But there were the odd occasions it would snow as late as December. I loved it. Although the next day sludgy ice isn't too fantastic for someone as clumsy as I am :lol:
    Lol! Love the floating dog picture! :lol:
    Beautiful rainbow shot. Can't wait to see a rainbow in my game either. Rainbows are my other obsession :D
    I actually like Phillip. He looks good to me :)

@Zerbu
    Sorry to hear your game is corrupted :(

@angldior
    Thanks :D Haha, Valentina's face is hilarious when she's diving into the pool. At least her skating skills are better than her diving skills ;) She's a very pretty teen too. :)

@ddsims3world
    Great poster for Morty and Bella

@thedoglover
    Haha. Travis still wearing his graduation cap. Some sims just can't let go :P
    Geez Cecelia, that looks cold.

@Sunflower227
    Thanks hun. :D Aww I'm so sorry to hear your sugery has gotten all messed up and been put on hold. I'm sorry you have to put up with the pain a lot longer now. :( I hope it's able to be done sooner than predicted. I'll keep you in my thoughts. *hugs*

@Jongarakun
    Thank you :D Yeah, he's already managed to build up a relationship with his dad at a young age. :)

@krista8626
    He is. :) I hope Isela can talk him into reproducing with her ;) Did you get your issue sorted out? Did it start happening before or after your reinstall?

@jbfairybird
    Hope you feel better soon :)

@VRStevenson
    Haha, yeah, I never feel weird about my sim crushes unless they're teens. :lol:

@tblue
    I usually change my mod settings with each different save, since I often have different needs with each save. There is an export/import option in the menu though, where once you have your setting how you like them, you can save them and use those settings for each new save. :)

@Dark_Tig3r
    Thank you! :D
    Jason and Abilgail look like an interesting couple :)

@Amj1995
    Thank you :D He really is. And I love the matching eyes too :)
    Venixia and Don seem like a lovely couple. Looks like Venixia has really gotten Don to settle down.
    Congrats on the new baby. Sorry to hear you had to get rid of one of the twins though.
    Audrina is very pretty. :)

@friendlyone20
    You're welcome. She's absolutely precious. I wasn't sure if I was going to put her in this game at first. This family has been through so many dogs already, and I usually only use them to hunt. And I wanted Pinky to be more of a family pet. So I had planned on using her in another game. But I couldn't wait that long and caved. She was too cute to resist :D
    And she looks super cute in your game with her little boyfriend :D
  • Options
    Grneydbandit0Grneydbandit0 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited November 2012
    brightpaw

that sounds like an interesting challenge. i look forward to seeing where it takes your sim.

friendly

i can't wait to see it.
  • Options
    mramsey1140mramsey1140 Posts: 89
    edited November 2012
    @Grneybandit0: In the second picture, I really didn't like the way her mouth looked around the edges and things like that. At first I thought it was just a problem with the mouth depth, but it turned out that there was a problem with the whole head shape, and I had to reform her previous head shape. It was a lot of work, but I whizzed through it. I love modifying born in-game sims. It makes me feel like I'm doing something good for my sims. :lol:

I was thinking about doing like a townie makeover thing, but the question is, would anybody even care to see the redone townies? :shock: I've attempted to do a townie makeover before, but nobody seemed to care about it, so I just stopped. :? I see the townie makeovers all over Tumblr, and their sims all look so GOOD. Ahh~ I get so jealous when I see sims on Tumblr. They're all so pretty and lfjdskjfdsf. :lol:

Anyway, how are you all enjoying the daily deals? :P
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    God, stupid invisiposts.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @Grneybandit0: In the second picture, I really didn't like the way her mouth looked around the edges and things like that. At first I thought it was just a problem with the mouth depth, but it turned out that there was a problem with the whole head shape, and I had to reform her previous head shape. It was a lot of work, but I whizzed through it. I love modifying born in-game sims. It makes me feel like I'm doing something good for my sims. :lol:

I was thinking about doing like a townie makeover thing, but the question is, would anybody even care to see the redone townies? :shock: I've attempted to do a townie makeover before, but nobody seemed to care about it, so I just stopped. :? I see the townie makeovers all over Tumblr, and their sims all look so GOOD. Ahh~ I get so jealous when I see sims on Tumblr. They're all so pretty and lfjdskjfdsf. :lol:

Anyway, how are you all enjoying the daily deals? :P

we like seeing remade townies and nps here. we like to see what kind of makeover other ppl give them ;). i'm loving them. i've gotten 3 tonite. i usually don't pay any attention to them, but i got the deep fryer, the rock wall and the technophobe no more. i'm going to town on all the sale items today :).
  • Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited November 2012
    Michael702808: Second house, definitely.

This update is boring, especially for these three. =/

screenshotow.jpg
    So did I mention that Peach had to walk home. :|

screenshot2ku.jpg
    screenshot3bq.jpg
    screenshot4oz.jpg
    More fun in the bathroom! You'll never get to use the toilet ever again, Persik.

screenshot6qe.jpg
    If you have to get that close to the screen to look at it, maybe you're the one that needs glasses, not Persik.

screenshot8mz.jpg
    Haha you two suck.

screenshot9km.jpg
    He got up, walked outside, donated 100 simoleons to charity, then stood around in his PJs thinking about a spa.

screenshot14x.jpg
    An uncomfortably close shot of Persik finishing week-old pancakes. Because I like to unsettle you guys with his face.

screenshot15el.jpg
    screenshot16nz.jpg
    screenshot17yu.jpg
    Buggo just got up from the bench and started posing a whole bunch. I'm... not sure why...

screenshot19fy.jpg
    He later invited his friend from school over. He shared a secret with her. What that secret is, the world may never know.

screenshot20bq.jpg
    Don't worry everyone, Persik's here to awkward it up a bit!

screenshot21my.jpg
    "HI KIDS WHAT'S GOING ON *stares at house"

screenshot22p.jpg
    "You guys are boring, I'm going inside to play with Peach."

Then the game crashed. 9_6

Will read newest updates later.

Edit: Whoops! Fixed an image.
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited November 2012
    ddsims3world
    It will be very interesting to see how Grim and Liam get on in the future ... they obviously have NOTHING in common ;)
    Got a good laugh from your pics :D

Ginger_Ningja
    I will miss you but I can understand it being hard to see something you want really badly :(

fryfrkhlly
    Anna is a cutie :D
    Enjoyed seeing the kids and the spring activities :D

brightpaw
    Poor Josiah :( I hate it when my sims' appliances break down! If I want my sims to gain skills or they roll a wish to repair it, I let them. Otherwise, I use Master Controller to instantly repair anything that breaks ;)
    He looks cute eating his icecream :D
    I won't promise to follow your story if it is elsewhere, but am more than happy to see anything you want to share with us here :D

VRStevenson
    You are so naughty, yet so nice! Thank you very much for the gifts. My sims and I appreciate your generosity and I appreciate your friendship *hugs*

Buffy
    Thank you so much :D I really am so thrilled with the way Maeve looks as an elder. If only she didn't have the spindly arms and legs and the hunched walk, she would be perfect!
    I have skipped a whole bunch of family portraits so that I could get my main family up to date. I decided it was better to keep them up to date as you see other assorted pics of them daily.
    I will still be posting pics of the extended families in dribs and drabs but will update the main family whenever there is a change. :D

• Options
    edited November 2012

we like seeing remade townies and nps here. we like to see what kind of makeover other ppl give them ;). i'm loving them. i've gotten 3 tonite. i usually don't pay any attention to them, but i got the deep fryer, the rock wall and the technophobe no more. i'm going to town on all the sale items today :).

I've only downloaded one, which is the Technophobe No More. I only downloaded that set so I could buy my sims the little iPad looking things. Did you know that teens/children can do their homework on that thing? So cool! :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Jongarakun
    Peach walked home :shock: :( She seems to have made it safely at least :D I have a little ginger cat that I adore. Her name is Ginger. The cat that I thought might have been her father, lived over the street. He was a ginger tom, named Peaches :D
    That cat is determined to keep Persik from the toilet :D
    His face is definitely unsettling!
    Was that a first kiss? How sweet :D
    Sorry about the crash :(

• Options
    edited November 2012
    I just clipped my nails. (I had medium length nails before) and now when I type, IT FEELS SO WEIRD! You all know the feeling that I'm talking about, especially girls. :lol: I hate that after nail-clipping feeling. :shock:
  • Options
    yoursharona34yoursharona34 Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited November 2012
    Hey all
    I did a bit of reading during a little break from working.

Comments span pages 659 to 665

@VRStevenson
    --whoa freaky car glitch :shock:

@amj
    --Nice update. Venixia is so pretty.

@Zumi
    --Nevan is a cutie! Eee! Brogan and Taylor have a little girl. How sweet :)

@kiaralynn
    --Cool zombie rescue house!

@sims3elb
    --your Sims are really cute and I enjoyed the collage cause I love that Enrique song!! :) (Tonight I'm lovin' you...)

@krista
    --Really enjoyed the update. It was like reading a cartoon story book. That's a good thing. :lol: I loved all the expressions on Dragan's face. Lol at the surprise pregnancy. :)

I also enjoyed updates by sunflower , zafireria, VRstevenson, friendlyone, HuckleberryHen

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

And Mikezumi, yes I caught a bit of your replyto me yesterday about this thread being a full-time job. Good thing I don't have a full-time job! LOL. I enjoy this too. Just a little behind again, is all. :lol:
    Like maybe 50 pages. :shock:

Oh I almost forgot

@Buffyspiker
    --Thanks so much for the birthday store gift of the Steampunk collection! Cool! That was so sweet of you. And awesome that it was on sale. I already had one outfit from it but not the whole set. I had the Steampunk Swashbuckler or something, which SharonaSim totally rocks. LOL. So many sales going on right now! :shock: I got the ice cream maker tonight for I think 75 points? And the Not So Routine machine which I've always wanted to try. So it was a good birthday. :)
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited November 2012
    I started my game over after that unfortunate save glitch. The good news is, the gameplay seems to be going much better than last time.

Vulcan the werewolf moved to his new house in Sunset Valley:
    Screenshot.jpg

He headed towards the alchemy store so that he could practice alchemy, and maybe make some money off it:
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    Screenshot-3.jpg

Because of a custom mod I made that pushes sims to visit community lots that are occupied by active sims, the store was bustling:
    Screenshot-4.jpg

Vulcan's feral instincts compelled him to scratch furniture:
    Screenshot-5.jpg

He went back to make more elixirs:
    Screenshot-6.jpg

He then went to the City Hall to register as a self-employed alchemist (he's not an acrobat in this gameplay, because I found that too boring):
    Screenshot-8.jpg

The LIamas made him sick, unfortunately:
    Screenshot-9.jpg

The next day, Vulcan went to the summer festival, where he met Uschi the fairy:
    Screenshot-11.jpg

Vulcan, Uschi and two random townies had a hot dog eating contest:
    Screenshot-12.jpg

Unfortunately, one of the random townies won, despite Vulcan getting the lifetime reward that helps with eating contests:
    Screenshot-13.jpg

Vulcan got a tan, and also the temperature got too warm so he changed to swimwear:
    Screenshot-14.jpg

Vulcan went on the skating ring, then got his face painted, then had an icicle:
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    Screenshot-17.jpg

Next, he redeemed some festival tickets:
    Screenshot-18.jpg

Later on, he ate some food raw, though unfortunately I missed the chance to screenshot that. He then went home to sleep...

...and that's all of my gameplay so far.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    yoursharona34
    Now if we could only work out a way so we could get paid for our time here ;)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :D I hate Nevan's voice, but find him adorable to look at :D
    Brogan and Taylor have 3 kids now I believe :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012

I've only downloaded one, which is the Technophobe No More. I only downloaded that set so I could buy my sims the little iPad looking things. Did you know that teens/children can do their homework on that thing? So cool! :D

no, i didn't. they can? that's cool. that's why i bought the technophobe no more set too. just for that ipad thingy. i'm gonna enjoy it once i get into my game. they're finally starting to install :D. i only have 3 more after the one i'm downloading now.

jongarakun

i hate when the cats follow the sims out. they always end up having to make their way home. i feel so bad for them. but then, my cat has always been an indoor cat, so that prolly has something to do with it.

• Options
    edited November 2012

no, i didn't. they can? that's cool. that's why i bought the technophobe no more set too. just for that ipad thingy. i'm gonna enjoy it once i get into my game. they're finally starting to install :D. i only have 3 more after the one i'm downloading now.

jongarakun

i hate when the cats follow the sims out. they always end up having to make their way home. i feel so bad for them. but then, my cat has always been an indoor cat, so that prolly has something to do with it.

crud, sorry about the double post, i didn't get liam, so i don't know why that happened.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Zerbu
    Enjoyed your update on Vulcan very much. I got such a good laugh from him in his swimsuit with all that body hair and a tan :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @Jongarakun
    Haha, love the pics of Buggo posing. :)
    Cute, he got a kiss too. :)

@Mikezumi
    Oh I hate those hunched shoulders :( Makes sims look like they're 90 :?
    Shame you didn't get to post your other family portraits. But I understand about wanting to be more up to date. But if you ever change your mind about posting the others, I'd love to see them still :D

@yoursharona34
    You're very welcome! :D Haha, I went a bit crazy with the sale. Buying things I had never planned on ever buying simply because they were so cheap! I was thrilled to finally score the Deep fryer, which has been on my WL forever waiting for a sale, for only 50 simpoints down from 500! :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012

No more of those ugly little blue book things! :P I mean, seriously, who brings the same blue book home each day to do their homework? JUST a little blue notebook? No school books? No nothing? It's kinda stupid. :? But I love the new iPad thingies. :D
  • Options
    VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    edited November 2012
    Alexah got a new hairstyle, this is definitely more what i had in mind!! Thank goodness for cy.ber monday!
    screenshot2317.jpg

Jason tackled Autumn's snowman
    screenshot2319.jpg

And then built one exactly like it :?
    screenshot2321.jpg

He and Vinessa had a good laugh about it
    screenshot2322.jpg

What's it like scaring your clone, Jason? lol
    screenshot2325.jpg

Jake went to prom! He won prom king, denied for dance, got in a fight bleh bleh bleh
    screenshot2328.jpg

Autumn:'Let's play cowboys and aliens!!'
    Alexah:'how about no'
    screenshot2332.jpg

Speaking of aliens
    screenshot2334.jpg

Vinna:'but im already pregnant!!!!'
    screenshot2335.jpg

Spring rolled around and Jason's snowman melted
    screenshot2343f.jpg

Alexah, Autumn, and Austen went to Varg's to play in the photobooth
    screenshot2346.jpg

Aside from the fact that there are repeat pics, these are really cute
    screenshot2347.jpg
    screenshot2348.jpg
    screenshot2349.jpg

Vinessa gave Jason a scare
    screenshot2350.jpg

I love this face
    screenshot2351.jpg

Jason:'wanna dance?'
    Vinna:'Im a terrible dancer'
    screenshot2353.jpg

Vinna:'oh sorry about your foot!'
    screenshot2354.jpg

Jason:'That's ok, i know you can't see your feet over that belly'
    Vinna:' :!: now wait just a second...'
    screenshot2355.jpg

Jason:'aaaugh, what do i do?'
    screenshot2356.jpg

Vinna:'oh, stop being dramatic and take me to the hospital'
    screenshot2357z.jpg

so cute, i want to squeeze you!
    screenshot2358.jpg

Triplets!!! how perfectly that worked out because that makes TEN!!!
    screenshot2360.jpg

Meet Tysha. Her traits are Evil and Easily Impressed
    screenshot2364.jpg

And Tamisyn. Her traits are Grumpy and Light Sleeper. ooh she's gonna be sweet, huh? :lol:
    screenshot2370.jpg

And last but definitely not least is Tyler. His traits are Couch Potato and Loner. He will probably be a gamer :mrgreen:
    screenshot2367.jpg

It was also Eden and Ezra's birthdays!(who am i kidding about potty training??)
    screenshot2371.jpg

Eden looks just like Vinna:) Her traits are Genius, Absent-minded and Mooch
    screenshot2373.jpg

Ezra blowing out his candles
    screenshot2374.jpg

And i forgot to get a close-up of him so here is a pic i cut out of the family portrait i took. I need to redo the portrait though cuz i forgot that Vincent and Vinessa are ready to be teens!!*absent-minded*
    He's the on in the blue and his traits are Excitable, Loves the Outdoors and one other tba dang it
    screenshot2380.jpg

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Snow day! :)

Brax and Baylee had a snow fight.

Baylee teases Brax
    Shae518.png

But Brax knocks her down. :lol: Probably not wise wearing high heels in the snow. Haha.
    Shae519.png

Not happy.
    Shae520.png

Brax taunting his sister
    Shae521.png

Fin and Shae made an igloo
    Shae522.png

Selene and Quincy made a snowman
    Shae523.png

Taking a moment to admire the finished product
    Shae524.png

Then their daughter comes along and destroys it...
    Shae525.png

Shae526.png

Mission accomplished.
    Shae527.png

Fineas and Shae stargazing in the snow
    Shae528.png

Shae529.png

• Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited November 2012
    p.716

friendlyone20: A werewolf with two dogs? How perfect.

Dark_Tig3r: Love their shirts! Where did you get Abigail's?

Mikezumi: You're welcome. ^^

p.717

ddsims3world: Gotta love sims with such free will. ;] hgjfds The Grim Reaper insulted his family? That's... ominous.

mramsey1140: (Your avatar has such great editing!) Hahah. Is it the skin?
    I love Tea staring at the black screen. XD Uh... you ok, bro? Ellie is beautiful! "After Leisure Day, everyone was exhausted from playing black screen video games" LOL.

Ginger_Ningja: Hey. :> And, same here.

fryfrkhlly: Aww. D= Sorry to hear about the game crashing! Lovely update, though. :>

brightpaw: I'd be interested. =D I love those Sim stories.

p.718

Mikezumi: Walked all the way home from the park... on the other side of town. D: Aww! Ginger and Peaches... far too cute. XD How old is Ginger?
    First and probably only.
    Unfortunately, I'm used to them at this point. ^^; Thanks!

mramsey1140: As someone who bites their nails until they bleed... I can honestly say that I don't know what you're talking about. X);

Zerbu: Dang, that sounds like a useful mod. I want. Love the update.

Grneydbandit0: I have outdoor cats and I feel sorry for them! EA just went wrong there. D:

Buffyspiker: Those two events are probably related. Thanks. ^^

Woo, caught up. =D
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @VRStevenson
    Congrats on the triplets and reaching the first 10 babies milestone! :D
    Wow! Another abduction! Lucky! :D Is there anything that might encourage an alien visit? I'd love one. I think I might have had one that caused my glowing plants, but I missed it. So I'll never be entirely sure.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    vrstevenson

they abducted a pregnant sim? guess jason will be getting the boot soon :(. congrats on triplets and making it to your first 10 kids.

buffy

i love seeing winter pics. but why did baylee knock her parents snowman down? awww cute snowball fight between the sibs, fin and shae are adorable as always as are quincy and selene.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top