Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's been happening in your game lately - feel free to chat and post pics

Comments

• Options
    yoursharona34yoursharona34 Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited November 2012
    @Mikezumi
    --LOL about Nevan's voice. When I create cute male Sims from CAS I like to give them a soft sexy voice in the mid-upper range. :P Three kids! Cool! I can't wait to catch up on all the updates, from yourself and everyone.

@Buffy
    -- Haha yeah it was cool to see all those premium objects slashed so much in price. I missed the deep fryer sale cause I was doing choir rehearsal tonight :lol: but did get the ice cream maker. Yay! Congrats on all your shopping success!

Anyways I gotta finish up here and get some sleep. Out! 8)
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,913 Member
    edited November 2012
    Ever since my last post, I only got the outside done. and painted it and put flooring in. I haven't even BEGUN to decorate it. :?
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited November 2012
    @Buffyspiker, Thanks! Wow attacking snowman which would make Michelle feel sad that she will NEVER be able to do that until I get seasons EP. Funny pics of yours involving the snowball fight.

@Jongarakun, You got a funny update & the owner of the cat didn't seem pleased. Yep, Grimmy is going to have so much fun insulting Liam. It's going to get very ugly!

@Mikezumi, yeah will see how they going to handle each other. Very true since w/ Liam being a "good" sim while Grimmy is a "Mean spirited" which makes a perfect sense for a wanted poster. Thanks!

--

An update on Elaine Austin:

Austenupdate26.jpg

Elaine gets to wear the pizza delivery outfit for work and she was like that until she got a promotion.

Austenupdate27.jpg

She arrived in style to the theater w/ her pizza delivery outfit still on to accept her Sims Choice trophy.

Austenupdate28.jpg

Yep, she like it eventhough it is on a crappy place to put it.

Austenupdate29.jpg

It's like a very bright flash bulb! :)

Austenupdate30.jpg

Elspeth is really freak out about her classmate.

Austenupdate31.jpg

Elaine got "stuck" by the elevator for the first time. I really dislike the elevators to keep doing that to my sims especially Mortimer.

Austenupdate32.jpg
    Austenupdate33.jpg

I would like for Tiara to not step into Elaine's food. That's DISGUSTING!

Austenupdate34.jpg

Elaine liking the view? :?

Austenupdate35.jpg

Oh yeah a really big TV and I'm not selling unless she gets more. Both the TV & the award was chilling for a short time before placing the TV in the family inventory.

Austenupdate36.jpg

A peaceful music for her to calm her grumpiness.
  • Options
    VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    edited November 2012
    @Amj1995 oh i see!:)

@Jongarakun at $30 a pop you bet they are eating that cake:) cavities be darned

Aw poor Peach walking home! I think Buggo's face is more unsettling that Persik!!

@Michael702808 i can see them!
    cute pics of the family, it looks like they really took advantage of leisure day!
    I like the second house! gorgeous!

@friendlyone20 thanks! Pinky and Cosmo are so adorable

@Grneydbandit0 congrats on getting the deep-fryer. I went crazy with the daily deals!

*sniff* yeah, Jason will be moving out next update. so sad! thank you so much!

@Dark_Tig3r its really fun:) at least for me!

Jason and Abigail are a cute couple, that house is looking really good! nice job!

@ddsims3world Not even Grimmy will take a joke from Liam!! Go Grim!
    'I would like for Tiara to not step into Elaine's food. That's DISGUSTING! ':lol:
    great update!

@mramsey1140 lol poor Arizona!! that hair doesnt help things!

how funny, they must have very active imaginations at the computer.
    melanie is cute, but i love that hair she aged up in :lol: its like your game is trolling you

I enjoyed the DDs immensely. That's what EA needs to do to get my money for store stuff!:D

My nails never get long enough to clip*bites nails*

@Ginger_Ningja hey! i hope you can get Seasons soon!!

@fryfrkhlly ugh thats a terrible feeling!!
    Anna is so cute! love the colors you put on her.
    Christopher aged up well, i like his eyes
    Great pictures!

@brightpaw I think i see all your pics. interesting challenge idea, im terrible about challenge rules myself^.^

@Mikezumi You are welcome! :D I started and i couldnt stop, they were all 'small' things;)

@yoursharona34 yes it was very strange, but very funny!

Im glad you had a good birthday!

@Zerbu really nice update! Vulcan is so adorable!

@Buffyspiker loved the update! Baylee is soooo adorable! i cant wait to start with Quincy in my baby challenge!
    I wonder why Fin and Shae want to build an igloo;)

I seriously have no idea what im doing that attracts aliens! i dont even have any space rocks or a telescope on the lot!
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,913 Member
    edited November 2012
    Now without further ado, me masterpiece! :mrgreen:
    I am incredibly proud if it. Especially the stairs and the pool.
    There are a lot of pictures. Just fair warning. :wink:

Screenshot-61-1.jpg

Screenshot-60-1.jpg

These are functional stairs too
    Screenshot-62-2.jpg

Screenshot-64-1.jpg

Screenshot-65-2.jpg

Screenshot-66-2.jpg

Screenshot-67-1.jpg

Screenshot-68.jpg

Screenshot-69-2.jpg

Screenshot-70-2.jpg

Screenshot-71-2.jpg

Screenshot-72-3.jpg

Screenshot-75-2.jpg

Screenshot-76-2.jpg

Screenshot-78-1.jpg

Screenshot-79-2.jpg

Screenshot-80-2.jpg

Screenshot-82-1.jpg

Screenshot-83-1.jpg

Screenshot-84-1.jpg

Screenshot-85-1.jpg

Screenshot-86-1.jpg

Screenshot-87.jpg

Screenshot-90.jpg

Screenshot-91-1.jpg

Screenshot-92-1.jpg

Screenshot-93.jpg

Screenshot-94.jpg

So yeah..... :D

• Options
    PolkaDotSim13PolkaDotSim13 Posts: 33
    edited November 2012
    I'm many pages behind, but I was just busy with writing essays, studying etc. etc. for university, so no time for the sims

p 685
    @Buffyspiker Selene & Quincy are such a cute couple. The baby's gonna be a cutie!
    @Kristina Cute family ;)
    @Jongarakun your pics are funny!

p 686
    @Buffyspiker I love Quincy's expression in the first shot
    @dorendia122 such a beautiful family! love it!

p 687
    @CrookedCookie Milton seems like a fun sim to play
    @angldior The pics of Andrew snowboarding(&falling) are my favorites!
    @asterravos Amazing pictures! So jealous of your graphics, Greta is beautiful!
    @sims3elb cute pictures, love her expressions
    @JessicaB9188 Nice update!

p 688
    @sims3elb Your sim and Hank look cute together. He has good genes..
    @ddsims3world Nice update
    @Mikezumi Nice family pics, they're all very beautiful
    @Simmelina1 Nice greeting card!

p689
    @Sunflower227 Nice pics, the children are cuties!
    @JessicaB9188 She is very ugly, hahah. Good job at making such an ugly sim
    @sims3elb cute pictures of Ashlyn
    @Mikezumi nice family pics, the boys are hot

p690
    @sims3elb nice update!
    @Zafireria cute pictures of a beautiful family!
    @JessicaB9188 Nice update!

• Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited November 2012
    @VRStevenson, Thanks! Yeah it's going to be rough for Liam and would like to see Grim go away. But that's not going to happen. Tiara is Elaine co-worker and Elaine can't take her being a party animal and ruin her meal. You got an exciting update and funny to see alien sims decided to take your sim eventhough you said she was already pregnant.

@PolkaDotSim13, thanks!

--

More from Elaine update:

Austenupdate37.jpg

Kai you really bored the conversation to Lola which she passed out & made Elaine acting grumpy.

Austenupdate38.jpg

Oh yeah take a picture of Elaine through the window while she is eating. Excellent!

Austenupdate39.jpg

This is her next place for her to live until I build her a new celebrity style house which going to be expensive.

Austenupdate40.jpg

She gets to chill out while watching her big flat TV.

Austenupdate41.jpg

Those darn elevator making things difficult for Elaine for the 2nd time.

Austenupdate42.jpg

Her next free gift is the best & most expensive car! Naturally I would sell, but I will wait until she gets a car from Late Night first.

Austenupdate43.jpg

Matthew doesn't seem happy w/ Reuben while the other side is excited.

Austenupdate44.jpg

Elaine new work outfit which is a astronaut.

Austenupdate45.jpg

Elaine got her 2nd trophy from the theater while Jett gets some attention while trying to get up.

Austenupdate46.jpg

She gave the trophy a meh and it is place next to her first trophy.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    ZhalkZhalk Posts: 310 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I've been working on a new sim 99161AA0D2A9A6C05385FD0820538FB8F4C1DC92</p><p>What do you guys think? His name is Derik
  • Options
    mr014mr014 Posts: 1,648 Member
    edited November 2012
    Guys I have a problem. I created a Sim in CAS and when I go play with him he acts like a Simbot, but looks human, and his motive bars are those of Simbots.

I uploaded him to the exchange, where he is seemingly classified as a robot, but I just created him in CAS so that makes no sense.

How do I get rid of that?

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6682114
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    edited November 2012
    mr014 wrote:
    Guys I have a problem. I created a Sim in CAS and when I go play with him he acts like a Simbot, but looks human, and his motive bars are those of Simbots.

I uploaded him to the exchange, where he is seemingly classified as a robot, but I just created him in CAS so that makes no sense.

Hey, everyone! Looks like I missed a lot again. Thanks for all the compliments on my screenshots. :) Gonna do some work and hopefully come back and reply properly in a bit.

Just wanted to reply to Mr014. I don't think you're going to be able to get rid of that glitch without a mod, unless you use the Master Controller by Twallan.

Do you have Supernatural? Try throwing a vampire potion at him, then get him cured and he should be human...I hope!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Invisi be gone!
  • Options
    VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    edited November 2012
    Vinessa and Vincent had their birthday
    Screenshot-2378.jpg

What would a birthday be without fire??
    Screenshot-2380.jpg

Not Vincent's cake too!!
    Screenshot-2381.jpg

Vinessa gained the Unlucky trait. you dont say...
    Jason:'i dont know how many more birthdays i can take...'
    Screenshot-2382.jpg

pretty pretty!
    Screenshot-2384.jpg

Vincent is next!
    Screenshot-2385.jpg

No fire, and he gained the Perfectionist trait. I think he will be quite handsome!
    Screenshot-2387.jpg

And now that we have reached 10 kids here is a family photo. Tomorrow Jason will be moving out! :cry:
    Screenshot-2389.jpg

I was going to end my update here but my game had other ideas. Autumn is obssessed with the rocking horse and despite being super tired she decided that was what she would do.
    While outside it got mysteriously dark overhead
    Screenshot-2396.jpg

Meteor Strike!!
    Screenshot-2397.jpg

Jake helped put out fires- all the children got burned(no one died)!! :(
    Screenshot-2400.jpg

Jason got the fires on the balconies
    Screenshot-2401.jpg

Vinessa and Vincent helped too(Vincent walked away before i could get a pic. i swear he avoids me)
    Screenshot-2402.jpg

I dont even know anymore- fortunately everyone was to preoccupied to "investigate strange anomaly" lol
    Screenshot-2403.jpg

Vinna and Jason wrangled the kids and got them showers and safely into bed- what a day!:shock:
    Screenshot-2405.jpg
    Screenshot-2406.jpg
    Screenshot-2407.jpg
    Screenshot-2408.jpg

• Options
    edited November 2012
    mr014 wrote:

Hey, everyone! Looks like I missed a lot again. Thanks for all the compliments on my screenshots. :) Gonna do some work and hopefully come back and reply properly in a bit.

Just wanted to reply to Mr014. I don't think you're going to be able to get rid of that glitch without a mod, unless you use the Master Controller by Twallan.

Do you have Supernatural? Try throwing a vampire potion at him, then get him cured and he should be human...I hope!

Thanks for you input.

I used the sim transformer mod to cure him of his Simbot state, which worked, cuz he doesn't act like a Simbot anymore, his motive bars also turned green again, but they still stay the same as a Simbot's, only that they're green instead of grey.

I have heard of Master Controller, but would that be able to fix?

Is this a known glitch?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    mr014 wrote:
    mr014 wrote:

Thanks for you input.

I used the sim transformer mod to cure him of his Simbot state, which worked, cuz he doesn't act like a Simbot anymore, his motive bars also turned green again, but they still stay the same as a Simbot's, only that they're green instead of grey.

Is this a known glitch?

Yes, it should fix it.

You can change the occult types with Master Controller on any sim in the neighbourhood. I've done this to make simbots into humans, and the simbot's motive bars went to those of a normal human.

I've never heard of this glitch before.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    mr014 wrote:
    mr014 wrote:

Thanks for you input.

Is this a known glitch?

Yes, it should fix it.

You can change the occult types with Master Controller on any sim in the neighbourhood. I've done this to make simbots into humans, and the simbot's motive bars went to those of a normal human.

I've never heard of this glitch before.

Ok thanks I'll try that :)

Do I just download the base version of the mod, or do I need anything else too?

Is MC a core mod, or does it have any significant impact on performance?
  • Options
    Morganvil225Morganvil225 Posts: 1,300 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Well, I don't have any new pics as of yet, but Alice and Bella are each expecting baby #2. Summer will be over in 4 days and Liesure Day is one day away. Hopefully I'll get to have the summer festival. If not, then I'll just take pics from the Fall festival.
  • Options
    Michael702808Michael702808 Posts: 162 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Won't be posting the next four days don't forget about me :D going to Disneyland for the week :p
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited November 2012
    VRStevenson
    Awesome sims :D

Buffyspiker
    lol at the snowman :P

ddsims3world
    Awesome, and yeah elevators are annoying.

mr014
    Do you have mods installed? Chances are something like that is caused by a glitchy mod.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @JustKeepSimming: Ok thanks for pointing me to Master Controller, I managed to fix my problem :)

I can't believe how I've been able to do without this mod for so long! :D

And, it doesn't have a negative impact on performance, if anything my game suddenly loads faster, but that could just be a coincidence, which would most likely be the case.

@Zerbu:

I already tried a new save without mods and cc and the problem is still there. But it's fixed now thanks to MC :)
  • Options
    tbluetblue Posts: 474 Member
    edited November 2012
    comments go back to Page 708

*sunflower227 ~
    daisy is so sweet holding oralee sorry egg passed awayand your iguana
    happy birthday jules
    i am sorry they are making you go through the other procedure maybe
    eventually they can do the one you think will help

*buffyspiker ~
    love quincy and carter's eyes so sweet brax and carter
    your pictures are great thank you for your help
    thank you again for your help
    love the update...your sims all look great

*2fast2furious ~
    thank you

*oneadorkablegirl ~
    nice pictures

*mikezumi ~
    sorry drystan passed
    great looking family pictures there

*simmelina1 ~
    thank you

*peterskywalker ~
    i got those from the store for free
    great pictures

*koumoridiru ~
    i hope you get kd working right for you again
    congrats on the new job
    great group shot

*asterravos ~
    lovely pictures...has greta received anything from online dating

*sims3lvr88 ~
    congrats on rachel

*angldior ~
    love the pool pictures valentina frew up lovely looking as did dylan

*thedoglover ~
    thank you
    great update

*jongarakun ~
    thank you
    any good mods from modthesims

*darktig3r ~
    thank you...i dont think the guy on the side alone
    liked playing too much

*vrstevenson ~
    thank you
    okay setting for every game seems easier since i dont know what i am
    doing...thank you
    i am loving your story...congrats on the triplets
    tysha, tamisyn, and tyler are adorable all the kids look great
    who is the next guy for the 10 kids?

*amj1995 ~
    i think seasons is by far my favorite ep
    great update congrats on laela and leiliani
    not to get into your discussion with vrstevenson but i was like you about
    the mods thing till i downloaded them and now i understand what everyone
    says about them...they are great

*mramsey1140 ~
    i have the mids installed but i was just curious if you have to change
    the setting in the mods for every new game or are they already set to
    what you changed them to in the first saved game

*michael702808 ~
    great pictures and i love both your houses

*fryfrkhlly ~
    anna and christopher and emmaline are cute

i also wanted to give an extra big thank you to everyone who helped me :mrgreen:

THANK YOU!
  • Options
    tbluetblue Posts: 474 Member
    edited November 2012
    Noah Goth

screenshot_original.jpg

Noah and mommy

screenshot_original.jpg

Morty proposed

screenshot_original.jpg

they had a private ceremony

screenshot_original.jpg

slow dancing

screenshot_original.jpg

winter house decor

screenshot_original.jpg

cant see this too well but i love the look of the windows being foggy

screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited November 2012
    page 718
    Buffy
    You will still be seeing my other family portraits :D I normally post my pics in the order that I take them. That's how I got behind on the main family - there were so many changes in the other households. From now on I will be posting the main family's portraits as a priority and the other families portraits in the order in which they were taken.
    Thank you :D

Page 719
    VRStevenson
    Great update! I love Alexah's hair - I was gifted that a long time ago and I use it often :D
    Jason and the snowman :roll: Those evil sims can't help themselves ;)
    I bet a lot of scaring goes on in your household - whenever I have evil sims it seems they are always sneaking up on someone :D
    Vinna getting abducted while pregnant - I bet that had something to do with her having triplets :shock:
    I must say that this is one exceptionally fine looking crop of children :D :XD:
    Thank you once again :D After my son goes to school this morning I will fire up my launcher (which hardly ever gets opened) and see what gets installed. Some things take several attempts.

Buffy
    Brax and Baylee having a snowball fight - loved it! It doesn't snow often here, but when it does my son and I always go out and have snowball fights :D
    Igloo building looks like hard work!
    How sweet that Quincy and Selene built a snowman together :D Only to have their daughter destroy it :x Ah well ;)
    I hope it snows here this year *wistful sigh*

Jongarakun
    My Ginger found my family when my son was 3, so she would 9 now. She was a scrawny, undernourished kitten when she arrived on my back porch. She is now a big fat happy family member :D

yoursharona34
    When I create a sim I always make sure they have soft voices as well. Although I don't like Nevan's voice, I won't change it because I do like that he inherited Anders' voice. I remember pre-mods when after the 3rd generation every sim in town had the same voice :x
    Thank you :D As long as I keep visiting the other households (which I will), you will continue to see updates :D

friendlyone20
    The house looks great and beautifully decorated :D The pool is an interesting shape!

ddsims3world
    Great update :D Congrats on Elaine's award :D The TV looks pretty cool!
    I hate it when a sim dances in my sim's food :x
    Just saw your second update on Elaine. Congrats on the new trophy, even though she doesn't like it ;)
    The work outfits in the acting career are silly :roll:
    How are things working out between Elaine and Matthew?

PolkaDotSim13
    Thanks for the nice comments :D

Zhalk
    Derik is cute - he has an almost melancholy look about him :D

mr014
    I have no idea what you would do? Do you have Master Controller? If so, that would probably fix it.

Page 720
    JustKeepSimming
    Welcome back again!

VRStevenson
    The dreaded birthday cake fire ... they seem to happen too often for my liking :x
    Vinessa's hair is so cute as does she :D
    Vincent is a cutie! I think he's going to be one handsome man :D
    Loved the family portrait - so many of them :shock:
    Bye Jason :(
    OMG - the meteor! So glad no-one got killed!
    I look forward to seeing who the next father will be :D

mr014
    Master Controller fixes all kinds of stuff. I have no idea about your simbot problem but I don't think it could hurt.
    I see you got it and it fixed it :D

Michael702808
    Have a wonderful time at Disneyland :D

tblue
    Thanks for the nice comments :D
    Nice update :D Glad Morty made an "honest woman" out of her. Congrats on Noah, the engagement and marriage :D The house looks lovely :D

• Options
    ZhalkZhalk Posts: 310 New Member
    edited November 2012
    @Mikezumi&lt;/p><p>And he doesn't have any CC at all just like Amy
  • Options
    BuffyspikerBuffyspiker Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited November 2012
    Got a phone call from the hospital. Instead of taking my dad in for the sugery scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, they are taking him in right now. :? Apparently he was experiencing some discomfort, so they decided to operate immediately. I cannot even begin to explain the fear that went through me when my cellphone started ringing just after 3am. Hearing they were taking him in for the surgery now was a shock, but a relief from what was going through my head at first...
    I'm happy the sugery is being done so soon, but the nerves are definitely starting to sink in now. :(

@Grneydbandit0
    Thank you :D Haha, I have no idea why she decided to tear down the snowman. I'm glad I caught in though. I zoomed in just as she was going to take it down. A couple of seconds later and I would have missed it.

@ddsims3world
    Haha, yeah, I'm sure Michell would love to upgrade to taking down snowmen. Poor thing, having to stick with sand castles. ;):P

@VRStevenson
    Thanks :D She's a bit of a firecracker, that's for sure. She's got more of a bold personality, whereas Brax is a little more subdued. :) Haha, yeah, quite a few sims ended up getting enjoyment out of that igloo. ;) It wasn't just limited to the sims in my household either :lol:
    Vinessa and Vincent aged up nicely:) Wow! Your game has been eventful! A fire, meteor shower and is that... Another alien encounter? :shock:

@friendlyone20
    Great work on the house. The pool does look great. :)

@PolkaDotSim13
    Thank you :D

@tblue
    Thank you :D And you're welcome. Hope I was able to help out :)
    Congrats on the proposal and wedding :) The house looks lovely al lit up :)

@Mikezumi
    It doesn't snow at all where I currently live, though it snowed frequently where I previously lived for a number of years, and boy do I miss it. :( Especially the snow covered view from my balcony. Which was beautiful any time of the year, but snow just gave it that something special :D
    Although the day after a big snow fall, trudging through sludgy ice wasn't so great for someone as naturally clumsy as I am :lol:
  • Options
    angldiorangldior Posts: 4,379 Member
    edited November 2012
    p712
    ddsims3world - great wanted poster

thedoglover - thanks

Grneydbandit0 - thanks

HuckleberryHen90 - thanks

Sunflower227 - thanks, sorry about all your health insurance drama. I would be going insane as well.

p713
    Jongarakun - thanks

mramsey1140 - lol I know your pain. Before I got my cat fixed she was so loud and would meow non stop. Not really anything you can do to quiet her. Nice sims

asterravos - thanks

krista8626 - thanks

Dark_Tig3r - thanks

p714
    jbfairybird - great update

thedoglover - great update

p715
    VRStevenson - thanks

ddsims3world - thanks

JenZ4HeavenZ - I guess even Bonehilda needs a break

Dark_Tig3r - thanks

p716
    Amj1995 - thanks, congrats on the twins. Sorry Naomi had to give one up.

Michael702808 - great update, I really like the first house.

friendlyone20 - thanks, awwww Pinky and Cosmo

Dark_Tig3r - cute pics

Mikezumi - thanks

I know I need to do more comments but I need to go back to bed cuz I am falling alseep at the computer. Don't add to many pages while I'm gone.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top