Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's been happening in your game lately - feel free to chat and post pics

Comments

• Options
    mramsey1140mramsey1140 Posts: 89
    edited November 2012
    Invisipost gone! :shock:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Just found this billboard...
    Oh how I wish Sims 3 Pets came with veterinarians. :(

Jwd9p.jpg
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited November 2012
    2Fast2Furious
    You're telling me! :lol: I just get it working fine and then they release a new EP and screw it up again hehe. Actually it works ok at the moment.

InkHounde
    I love your zombie alien! :D

OneAdorkableGirl
    Thank you :D Yeah it took forever to start I got bored of waiting lol. Thank you, they were ok today however there's one person who thinks and acts like a manager but she's nowhere near management status. You always get one though I guess. Thanks for the comments on my gang too :D I'm uncontrollably excited and anxious to see what KD and Arc's baby looks like

Sunflower
    I hope you get better soon :)

Okay, I quick update:

Morty- AH! KD!! YOUR WATER JUST BROKE!!!
    KD- Hmmm?
    screenshot1442.jpg

Arc- WHY ARE YOU YAWNING WOMAN?!
    screenshot1443.jpg

Morty- BAILEY!! Come quick!!
    screenshot1444l.jpg

Bailey- Why?
    screenshot1445.jpg

Morty- KD's having a baby!! ARC, TAKE HER TO THE FREAKIN' HOSPITAL!!!!
    screenshot1446.jpg

Bailey- *squees* OH MY GLOB!!!
    screenshot1447.jpg

I have no idea why the 1st Bailey pic is so big :? :roll:
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited November 2012
  • Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited November 2012
    p.719

VRStevenson: Jason built this snowman, not Autumn, so it's obviously superior. Poor Vinna! Triplets now?! Oh jeez, good luck handling them all.

Buffyspiker: I love how the daughter trashed their snowman. Frikkin' teenagers.

ddsims3world: Thanks. :> Oh dear. Tiara, get off the table.
    Elaine, look out the window, I think you might have a stalker. So many trophies already...

friendlyone20: Aaack! I love those stairs! <3 And that pool!! It all looks amazing, great job. :D

PolkaDotSim13: Thanks! :>

Zhalk: I like the green and purple contrast.

p.720

VRStevenson: Oh my lord! A meteor shower, too? There's some sort of god in charge of your game (not you) and it's a pyromaniac. Your family just can't get a break. D:

tblue: Just take a look in the mods section. :> I like several, such as the lightning tweak, hiders, etc. Cute update, the house looks especially pretty on the outside with all of that snow.

Mikezumi: Aww! ^^ That's so sweet. Kitties are wonderful. <3

p.721

Zerbu: All alchemists take french fry breaks, it's a known fact. Sorry about the game crashing. D: Join the club.

Mikezumi: Jill looks great in that sweater! Is it CC? My aunt would love it. >_> Lovely family update.

Buffyspiker: Young lovers... Just can't keep their hands off one another. =P kjhgvfd Quincy please put some clothes on. Harper realizes he's too sexy for his shirt. That's totally the song he's playing.

2Fast2Furious: Go, Joy, go! Show those brats whatcher made of!

p.722

InkHounde: Zombie-alien... oh, EA.

Dark_Tig3r: To be fair, he probably needs that beauty treatment. Thanks. :>

HuckleberryHen90: No such thing as going overboard with vegetation, it looks lovely! I just happen to go with my Sims 2 method of building homes. "Delete all the windows and plants, give them a fridge, bed, tv, and chair, toilet, shower, and you're good to go." And thanks. ^^

p.723

krista8626: Pretty much all I have on my computer is Sims, WoW, Trine, and a few movies. =P My internet is pretty slow, too, and everything lags at least a little for me. So it could very well be that. You've tried compressing stuff, deleting CC you aren't using (or throwing it onto your desktop), lowering the graphics, clearing caches, etc, right?

angldior: Thanks.

p.724

asterravos: About the party and fence... duly noted. Haha, lol'd at the "Greta wanted pie - I wanted this picture" comment. That picture IS gorgeous. Looks like a painting. If I get Seasons, I'll have to play with high quality graphics. That face is almost terrifying, Greta. Gorgeous as always, and very high quality. =]

jbfairybird: "My facial treatment... gone!" Thanks. I love the thought bubbles too. X)
    Love the update. That parasol is so... unfitting for a vampire.

PolkaDotSim13: Thanks. The firework is pretty! Great update. ^^

Mikezumi: Anders, no! False idols = bad! Bad!

mramsey1140: I'm glad you could just stop! XD I've been doing it for as long as I can remember, and I know it's hard on my immune system, and my tooth enamel is worn down so much it hurts to each, but... I just... can't... stop. XD; And you're welcome! Well, certainly worth the effort, right?

p.725

Sunflower227: Aww! D= I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon. And I'd love to see an update. ^^

Mikezumi: Your sims give me diabetes. :| (that's a compliment!)

friendlyone20: Amy is so pretty. =D Her face is a little high, and her chin too prominent for my own tastes, but diversity is great, right? <3

mramsey1140: Woah! Maybe I should get that mod...

ddsims3world: I'd pay to have a sitcom made about these two. Hilarious. X'D

angldior: Love how it cuts from "dad doesn't eat meat" to "bunnies taste good". Nice update.

Caught up! Now to actually play. (Haaahhh this took me two hours my liife)

Edit: *sigh* Not quite... I'll read the newest later.
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    sims3elbsims3elb Posts: 925 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Wow, you go to school for two days and this thread gains 20+ pages. :?

Sorry I can't catch up, I'm supposed to be working on my drama project. I hate school. :evil:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @Jongarakun: Yes, you definitely should! It worked miracles for me! :)

- - -

Update - Germine "Werewolves, werewolves everywhere."

Unfortunately, Alisia and Cassie were killed by meteors. They were in the same building and... :cry:

Meanwhile, Tea tries to keep his mind away from the thought of his deceased mother. Arizona isn't taking it too well either... He decides to stargaze, while a zombie is staring at him lovingly.

7PUWj.jpg

Woah! Must've seen something he really didn't want to see!

1tVIX.jpg

Tea drowns his sorrows with alcohol. He chooses an unknown bottle, and drinks it, only for it to fall out of his hands and smash on the floor. Glass went everywhere, including a weird green fog...

MAijr.jpg

Ellie passed away...poor girl. :( This pose is horrible! I can't believe you, EA. Just make a bird fall to the bottom of the cage, in a pose like that? That's horrible, even though it's the truth, and the worst thing is making the sims clean it up, really? That's got to be hard on them... :cry:

KGjS6.jpg

That DEFINITELY wasn't alcohol...

qUkze.jpg

His wife wasn't too impressed with his new look.

YPmKP.jpg

Tea decided to play a trick on Carter, and scare her! Carter really didn't like it...

BgcOj.jpg

UPTTE.jpg

Carter: "If you're a werewolf, I want to be one too."
    Tea: "That's a really stupid reason to want to be a werewolf."
    Carter: "Seems cooler than being a regular old human. Now bite me!"

ZpMKQ.jpg

tuhLa.jpg
  • Options
    VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    edited November 2012
    The day has arrived that Jason must say good-bye
    With a hug...
    Screenshot-2375.jpg

and one last kiss...
    Screenshot-2376.jpg

He and Alexah moved to a new home. yeah, Alexah too. :( Im about to have more kids in the house and she is technically his anyway. Doesnt feel right to keep her!
    She does have a birthday soon so ill definitely be checking in on her!
    Screenshot-2410.jpg

Jason's new home
    Screenshot-2411.jpg

But its not all bad!!! I get to announce the next father!!
    It's none other than 2Fast2Furious' Vampire Extraordinaire- Quincy Ortega!!
    Screenshot-2412.jpg

He jumped right in and helped with the kids
    Screenshot-2413.jpg

And seems wary of the fireplace
    Quincy:'Ive heard this house is prone to fire...'
    Screenshot-2414.jpg

Vinna was charmed immediately
    Screenshot-2416.jpg

Quincy put his Great Kisser trait to work
    Screenshot-2415.jpg

Among other things :wink:
    Screenshot-2417.jpg
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,912 Member
    edited November 2012
    717-718

ddsims3world: Doesnt look like Liam is going a good job at cheering grimmy up

mramsey: oh no, she's needs a makeover STAT!! Arizona looks pretty in that second picture.

fryfrkhlly: Anna is cute. Christopher grew up nice. Cute pics of Fin and Misty.

Emmaline is cute trying to skate

mramsey: Good for Arizona trying to lose some baby fat. Love Tea's green hair. Melanie is cute AFTER her makeover.

brightpaw: Josiah is cute and i like his name.

Jongarakun: Bad kitty, let Persik pee. LOL Loved your update. Sorry your game crashed though. Hope you were able to save your game beforehand.

zerbu: That is a cute little starter house. I like Vulcan's name. I swear, those eating contests are rigged.

vrstevenson: Alexah looks cute with her new hairstyle. LOL, Jason destroyed one snowman just so he can copy one exactly like it. Sorry Vinna got abducted but at least she is already pregnant. Congrats on the tripets, Tysha, Tamisyn and Tyler are cuties.

Buffyspiker: Hopefully Baylee learned her lesson not to tease people and certainly not to wear heels when playing in the snow. lol at the expresson Baylee is making as she pounces on the snowman. She looks so serene LOL

ddsim3world: Elaine is pretty. Elspeth is a very interesting name.

Zhalk: Derik is good looking. Can't wait to see his story.

vrstevenson: Sorry the cake caught fire. Vinessa and Vincent grew up nice. Congrats on the 10 children. Nice portrait . More fire??? They need Brandon in thier neighorhood, they can't stop starting fires. lol

tblue: Noah is cute. The house looks cute with the winter decorations. Congrats on the engagement.

Mikezumi: thank you. yeah, a rectangle pool would have been too boring.

Buffyspiker: Thank you.

721 -722

zerbu: Sorry your game crashed. hopefully you were able to save. However Vulcan looked like he was having fun with alchemy.

Mikezumi: good looking family you got there.

mr014: My game doesn't crash. And it shouldn't be part of the game. These games are too expensive to have too many problems not fixed.

Buffy: Congrats on Rachel's pregnancy. LOL at the exchange between Brax and Quincy. Harper outside in the snow with no clothes on. Now that's manly and bold. lol

2fast: Congrats on the birth of Janny. That is a boy behind Selene? That looks like a woman! lol Pinky!!! Your graphics look ok for an outdated graphics card. I need to update mine too.

inkhounde: Frankie is cute. Cool Alien. She set the leaf pile on fire? Wow...

vrstevenson: Thank you. I was working on it from 8pm to about 11pm or so.

grneydbandit: Thank you. I'm not that good at building either. This house was just a house I dreamed of the night before so I decided to see if I can recreate it. lol

Dark tig3r: Thank you. I used a cheat to make the stairs like that. Here is the link to how to make L Shaped stairs, then I just added another staircase on the other side.
    Link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/212594.page Thread is old but extremelly helpful. Good luck.

Mikezumi: Good looking Sim.

Huckleberry: Thank you for the compliments.

723-724

vrstevenson: Great invisipost fillers.

krista: Sorry you are having so many problems with your game. I don't want to take out CC I have too, because I have some sims that have CC hair and skin (Lola) and it will totally mess them up.

angldior: Thank you for the compliments

asterrvos: Greta's face in that second picture made me LOL. Thanks for the heads up about the fence and the gift giving parties.

jbfairy: Thank you. Love your vampire in your game. things look like they got steamy alright lol

PolkaDot: Sienna and Sarina are pretty.

Mikezumi: Doesn't look like Anders is an Animal Lover lol

725-726

mikezumi: Incrediably cute picture of Eddie playing with Aaron. Thank you for the comment on Amy.

mramsey: Wow, those sims look nice. I think I'm going to get Overwatch too. I've heard too many good things about that mod to pass it up.

ddsims3world: Nice update. Grimmy is so funny!

angldior: Congrats on the basketball hoop however it doesn't look like Nic is that good at it. lol

mramsey: Cassie is pretty. A zombie appears when yoru pets are getting it on? Wow, awkward lol

koumori: LOL at them all freaking out.

Mikezumi: LOL, the braveness in him is obvious not around since he's scared of a harmless lady bug lol

Jongarakun: Thank you for the comments.

mramsey: I just LOVE Tea's really bright green hair. Sorry about Ellie's passing. LOL at Carter's face.

vrstevenson: Jason all on his own. Wonder what's in store for him.

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited November 2012
    mramsey1140
    Nice update. The kids should be amused for a while with their presents ;)
    Poor bird :(

KoumoriDiru
    Always funny to see the baby panic ;)

Jongarakun
    Thanks for the lovely comments :D
    The sweater is base-game I believe but the pattern is CC.
    Don't worry, I didn't let Anders use that interaction. I just thought it was funny that it was available :D

sims3elb
    I don't think many people love school ;)
    Do your best on your project and come back here when you can :D

VRStevenson
    It was so emotional seeing Jason and Alexah walking away :( Cute house he has, though :D
    I was so excited to see that Quincy was the next daddy :XD: I adore that sim :D I see Vinna does as well ;)
    Can't wait to see more of them and their future children :D

friendlyone20
    Thanks for the nice comments :D
  • Options
    asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited November 2012
    @ddsims3world
    Congrats on finishing the mixologist skill with Michelle!
    Ohhh a Liam wanted poster is perfect! :lol: Grim Reaper is a funny one too.

@JenZ4HeavenZ
    Ahhh perfect spot for an igloo :lol:
    Bonehilda cracks me up, great picture of her.

@Amj1995
    :lol: I thought it was a funny time to learn/make a Grim Reaper snowman.
    Thank you for the recs!
    :thumbup: Awesome picture of the love tester. The results must have been good for Don to look so happy.
    The glowing umbrella looks wonderful in your picture!
    Congrats on Laela and Leiliani! :( Sorry you had to give one up.

@VRStevenson
    Oh phew! I saw a thread and several people were saying that EA forgot to add alien child voices and I was sad because I love how adults sounds.

@Michael702808
    Sophia had my kind of leisure day :wink: Except I would be simming too!
    Cute pictures of Jake, can't wait to see how he ages!
    I like the second version of the house better but I'm a big fan of symmetry soooo :oops: The first version looks more realistic.

@Grneydbandit0
    :thumbup: Awesome deal you got! I would have snatched up that one too if I didn't already own it :lol:

@friendlyone20
    :D Aww Pinky and Cosmo are adorable together. I think it's so funny how in the relationship panel pets can be 'married'.
    Looks like Lacey is a tad crazy! I bet she will be a lot of fun to play.

@Dark_Tig3r
    Oh a witch! Love her already :D I love how you dressed them, they 'match' really well.

(didn't get as many comments done as I want to but dinner is served!)
  • Options
    thedogloverthedoglover Posts: 582 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Nice updates everyone!
  • Options
    brightpawbrightpaw Posts: 233
    edited November 2012
    @Grneydbandit0 - Alright, sounds good. c: Thanks for the interest.

Pg. 718
    @Jongarakun - Oh my god, Persik's face eating those pancakes is priceless. Poor Peach, having to walk all the way home. I hate that. xD Peach is wicked adorable, though.

@Mikezumi - lol yeah. I only just got MasterController a few days ago, but I'm having issues with it crashing in the sim bin of all things, and am waiting for Twallan to get back to me. Hahaha, thank yooouu. I'll definitely share here.

@mramsey1140 - My nails grow really, really quickly but I hate them long. I definitely know the feeling. Your fingers feel very ...exposed? :] And sensitive.

@Zerbu - Uschi is really cute. She reminds me a little of Tinkerbell. It's too bad you didn't get a screenshot of Vulcan eating the raw food, haha.

Pg. 719
    @Jongarakun - Yay, thanks. C: This should be fun.

@VRStevenson - Okay, good. I see them now, too. Haha, good to know. It's hard sticking to them.

Noooo, too many updates. (: I wish I had time to read them all.

Pg. 726
    @mramsey1140 - :D Your game is hilarious.

@KoumoriDiru - Bahaha, she seems pretty relaxed about the whole thing. By the way, your sims look awesome. :3

@mramsey1140 - Aww, poor simmies! They're not having very good luck. Sorry to hear about the deaths.

@VRStevenson - Go Quincy, lol! Why did Jason and Vinna have to part?

@friendlyone20 - Thanks. :)

I'll post an update on Josiah soon - I haven't played yet today!
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited November 2012
    Pg.716
    @Michael- You know to get rid of the sick all you have to do is go to the hospital for a flu shot and your house looks awesome! You're an amazing builder!! I like the second house better.

@friendly- Thank you! Aww pinky and her boyfriend do look like twins!!

@Grneydbandit- Yeah she gave up a twin but it's still in the town! :D

@Dark_Tig3r- Thank you for the comments! Yeah the twins will reunite when they're older! The two look like a very mysterious couple, but your house looks lovely and peaceful.

@Mikezumi- You're very welcome! And thanks for the comments!

Pg.717
    @ddsims- You're welcome!! Thanks!! Grim and Liam look like they will be great in Sunset!

@mramsey- Arizona is very pretty! The mouth looks alright to me maybe it's just her jaw? but she is pretty either way!! :D Oh you changed the face!! Your pictures look great!!

@fryfrkhlly- Aww Anna is too cute!! Two of each is good!! Christopher is very good looking!! I haven't been able to do the easter egg hunt! Looks fun though! Emmaline is going to look gorgeous when she grows up!! Great update!! :D

@brightpaw- Your sims looks really nice! That's an interesting challenge! Those appliances are bothersome haha.

@Buffy- You're welcome! I can't wait to see how Carter will look as a young adult! Thanks for the nice comments!

Pg.718
    @Jongarakun- haha he was looking close into that thing! Looks like Buggo has a crush?!

@yoursharon- Thank you!

@zerbu- Great update on Vulcan, he was looking hairy!! :lol:

Pg.719
    @VRSTevenson- I like Alexah's new hair! I don't understand why we can't say CyberMonday?! Haha about 'cowboys and aliens' :lol:!! Congrats on the triplets! Now Jason has to go. :(

@Buffy- haha great snowball fight pictures! baylee is very pretty!! :D Great update!!

@ddsims- did she wear the outfit for an act? Haha I haven't used an elevator in a long time they do get annoying trapping sim. Gosh Tiara personal space? Kai must've been really boring haha! The temp house looks great! Great update!

@friendlyone- Nice update!! The house looks nice!

@Zhalik- Derik looks really nice!

Pg.720
    @VRStevenson- haha those borthday cakes! Vinessa looks cute! Great family shot!! I like your challenge idea a lot! The meteor was crazy but those are some good pics and good no one died!

@tblue- Thanks for the comments! But the mod thing just don't trust them! Congrats on the baby and the wedding. Your house looks very nice!

Pg.721
    @Angldior- you're welcome and thanks!

@Zerbu- great update on vulcan!!

@Mikezumi- Leila looks very cute as a child! I like her hair!

@Buffy- Rachels baby is going to look pretty i'm sure she and harper are very pretty! Harper was going to freeze to death in just his swimsuit haha he's crazy!

@2fast2furious- Selene would be have a child with a teen now would she?! Pinky looks nice with fur, your graphics look great!! Haha at Dragan!! :lol: haha Andre has some issues!! :? Awesome update!

Pg.722
    @InkHounde- Frankie is cute!! I hope that fire did n't go to anything else you know sims haha!! :D

@Mikezumi- Henry looks a lot like Morty and kinda familiar to a real person I know haha!

@HuckleberryHen- You're welcome!! Yes I created Audrina! :D

Pg.723
    @VRstevenson- Aww Erza! :(

Pg.724
    @asterravos- haha at Greta's expression, but you obviously have that no blur mod haha! The snow makes it look really cold in your town and it's so realistic!! Gret update!! :D

@jbfairybird- thanks!! Does the umbrella really help from the sunlight on vampires?!

@polkadotsim- Your family looks great!! I loved your update!! :D

@mikezumi- Blake did look like a rockstar haha! :lol:

Pg.725
    @Sunflower- Hey!! Hope you get better from the procedure! Anything in the back sounds painful! Go get some rest and get better! :D

@Mikezumi- haha i never understood that bear interaction since the toddlers don't actually learn anything at least not from my experience!

@friendlyone- She is very pretty!!

@mramsey- Good the mod helped you! She is pretty!! :D

@ddsims- Very interesting update haha! It's like good and bad haha!

@Angldior- I got the basketball hoop yesterday too haha! I can't wait to get in the game to play it! The house looks good, I like the idea of the hoop infront of the garage! What is the town they live in? Great update!!

Pg.726
    @mramsey- haha they want grandchildren now!! Did you get the tablets for CyberMonday? I don't get why they didn't add vets to Pets?!!

@Koumori- Haha she's so relaxed during this!!

@Mikezumi- haha Brave people have to be sensitive sometimes! :lol:

@mramsey- awww they died!! :cry: Aww poor Ellie the pose is so realistic though!!

@VRStevenson- Aww :( Goodbye Jason! Good choice for Vinna!! :D Can't wait to see the kids!! Great update!

@asterravos- You're welcome!! And Thanks!! :D
  • Options
    ZhalkZhalk Posts: 310 New Member
    edited November 2012
    @Dark_Tig3r : Yes I plan to finish doing some of his skills and fill his Fairy level up, then I will upload him to my Studio</p><p>After that is done I will create a story involving both Amy and Derik
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    @HuckleberryHen90 it does get pretty crazy! high free will and school lunches are my friends!

@Mikezumi oh yeah, i saw that one. its beautiful! I need to raid anubis for some teen clothes, his stuff is so amazing!

Ive never seen the worship interaction before! thats funny:)
    Eddie looks adooooorable playing with Aaron

maybe the only thing Anders is afraid of is bugs!!

Yep, i knew the only sim that could cure my Jason withdrawl would be Quincy!! I feel like Jason was her first love so now it will be easier to move on now(or me i guess:p)

@angldior thanks!

I cant wait to try the bball hoop, i got it too!!
    The house looks great!
    nice update:)

@asterravos Thats so dumb that you cant have an enclosed fence around the house:?: straaaaaannnge
    beautiful shot of the city!!

@krista8626 thanks! Jason does have some strong genetics, but i see Vinna here and there. I think she complements Jason really well, hopefully the same will be true for the other fathers!
    I thought that you always kept all the kids in a baby challenge? whats the original one then?

@jbfairybird thank you!

Great pictures! looks like So'lar had a lot of fun!

@PolkaDotSim13 yeah, my game is crazy with aliens!!

looks like you found one!
    Sienna and Sarina are cute!
    cute pics Sarina and Ben

@Sunflower227 D: hope you get some rest and feel better very soon! sounds like its been a rough day~.~

@friendlyone20 pretty sim!

gosh i know, right? Good thing Jason could handle all the fires! idk what Quincy will do! I think i might get fireproof homestead once he gets enough points!

@mramsey1140 yay! glad you got overwatch and it fixed your problem. those eyes do look a lot better!

haha married for two days and no kids!? the nerve of them!!
    Zombies like to pop up at the strangest times!
    i would love if there was a vet career!

lol ive never seen a sim bird die!:shock:
    Hey he is a werewolf now, he looks good as one too!
    omg that was cute, Carter looks so adorable in the last pic.

@ddsims3world I love Grimmy, hes funny! that last pic is great!

@KoumoriDiru im surprised KD is so calm! Maybe she is trying to hide the fact that she's freaking out!!
    cant wait to see the baby!

@Jongarakun thats right! It had to be his snowman lol

@sims3elb thats ok, just start wherever you come in once you have some free time!^.^

@brightpaw Im doing a 100 baby challenge and I have 10 fathers and will have 10 kids with each. Jason was the first father!
    You can catch up on it if you like, its the link in my sig;)

@Amj1995 thanks for all the comments! That meteor scared me so much! I would just be sick if one of them died!!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Amj - Thanks. (:

VRSteven - Sounds awesome! I'll check it out.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Where's my post?

Edit : Well that gave the darn forum a kick in the underpants... Finally
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I see a post by you, Zhalk.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    brightpaw wrote:
    I see a post by you, Zhalk.
    </p><p>Yeah I know... a few people had posted and they were all invisible before I gave the forum a kick
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    first two posts are invisible til the third one posts. Every new page is like that because at some point two posts were delete by moderators so it threw off post count.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    o_o I see. That's strange.
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited November 2012
    @angldior, Great looking update of yours especially that house! I do like it!

@Mikezumi, your welcome! Oh I see which I glad to help you on the teddy thing. Thanks! Yeah especially when Victoria tries again & again to give flowers to Grimmy. He is so cold hearted & Victoria trying to cheat on Beau. This should get deep when Liam has to look at the statue for the first time and then we will see what happen next. That's nice to know! Andy brave trait seem immune to bites from bugs since he does seem timid.

@Jongarakun, Your welcome! Tiara must feel the beat to not getting off the dang table. Yep, having Liam & Grimmy does provide some reality TV entertainment.

@VRStevenson, Great update you got there! At least Jason home can be bit more appreciation for his time w/ others. That's nice that Quincy is the new father. Thanks!

@friendlyone20, yep he rather have enemies more than feeling good side. Thanks for both comments! Oh btw, I did like your sim Amy Smith & good luck w/ her and her journey.

@asterravos, Thanks! I will make sure to Liam solo wanted poster soon as I need to get him more pics first. But I am going to start Grim Reaper solo one shortly.

@Amj1995, Your welcome & thanks. Well they may have settle okay in Sunset Valley, but not w/ each other as they going to get into worst problem before it gets better. I believe her outfit would be use in an act as it is very random. Tiara could've chose the counters next to the professional bar, but no the table fits w/ her mood. :roll: Bad tiara! Thanks for both comments! Indeed good & bad since they don't belong being together as roommates.

--

Got an update on Elaine:

Austenupdate47.jpg

Oh that's nice for a paparazzi to ask for an autograph while the other take pics. It's like a setup.

Austenupdate48.jpg

Elaine chilling out at the grind solo doing a dance.

Austenupdate49.jpg

She likes to be on fire type of thing.

Austenupdate50.jpg

I had to get that shot which she looks funny w/ that pose like a zombie or she got her wind taking out of her. :lol:
  • Options
    Grneydbandit0Grneydbandit0 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited November 2012
    wow i leave to go get something to eat and am so behind now.

mramsey

nooooo, they died :'(.

vrstevenson

awww poor jason, bye jason. HELLOOOOOOO quincy :D.

• Options
    asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    edited November 2012
    @ddsims3world
    .... :? Liam and the Grim Reaper would be friends, figures.
    Haha, living together? You're a cruel simmer! :lol:

@mramsey1140
    Arizona is a pretty teen, love the shade of blue her hair is. Blue is my favorite color :)
    Tea and Cassie must have been waiting for Sims to load :wink::lol:
    Melanie looks adorable as a child after you fixed her up!
    I can't remember the last time I clipped my nails. Mine break really easily so I just do lots of filing.

@Ginger_Ningja
    We'll miss you until then!

@fryfrkhlly
    Sorry your game froze :(
    Anna is a cutie pie. Glad you got another girl!
    Aww sounds like they had a wonderful Love Day.
    I totally forgot about collecting eggs! It's spring in my game but it's rained constantly so I hadn't gone to the festival yet.
    Congrats on prom king.

@brightpaw
    I wouldn't want a meal made in that kitchen! :lol:
    I don't consider myself to be a gift writer either but I still post 'stories'. I think you should go for it!

@Buffyspiker
    Happy to hear you got lots of things you liked for a good deal :thumbup: I'm disappointed I missed some of the earlier decor sets, especially the Drifter's Desire one, but I'm sure there will be another sale come xmas or the new year. I will be on top of those! :lol:
    I can be a walking disaster in winter too. It seems the more carefully I walk, the more often I wipe out too. :roll:
    I have lots more pictures of that silly dog. It took me forever before I realized I should reset him :lol: It gets to be pretty funny.

@Jongarakun
    Psh, all my updates are boring. I like my game with a lot less chaos than many other people here :lol:
    The litter box is slowly driving Persik into madness.
    Ouch! Booing their karaoke performance... let's see them sing any better.
    I love it when sims share secrets with another sims standing there awkwardly :lol: I wish they'd notice or the secrets were about that other sim.

@Zerbu
    Summer temperatures must be tough on werewolves with all that extra hair. :wink:

@VRStevenson
    The new hairstyle looks great on Alexah!
    Aww poor Jake! Sounds like a tough prom.
    Wow! You're getting a lot of abductions. I had to play for quite a long time before seeing on. Are you doing anything special? Or are you just super (un)lucky? :wink:
    Ahhh! Love the photobooth pictures!!
    Congrats on the triplets! Tamisyn is adorable but she sounds like a pain already.

(more comments coming soon)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top