The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fate Always Loses Hold... The Everlast Legacy. Chapter 4 - Malo [10/1/15]

Comments

• Options
    melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited May 2011
    @Becky: :lol: Exactly and then they'd be all like "AAAHHHHH, I WISH I HAD'VE MADE YOU TEEEAA!" and then you'd be all like "IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT BEEEATTCHH!!"
    :XD:
    We're kinda weird :lol:

@Dino: Ahhh... L'oreal, that's the shampoo and conditioner brand we use :lol: No head and shoulders for us! :XD: We have so many hair products in our house :P
    I can do jack all with my hair - I don't bother learning how to do all these hair-styles :P
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    ilovetaylorlatnerilovetaylorlatner Posts: 5,790 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Same! Yay for l'oreal! :XD:
    Aaaah I'd take advantage saaaaooo much if my Dad was a hairdresser...I'd have like, different hair weekly ;) I'm actually very shallow in real life :lol: I'm one of those girls with too much make-up, dyed hair, all Topshop clothes...you two would probably avoid me :XD: It's actually a secret I play the sims...my "cool" friends would think it was weird :oops: I like to fit in with the crowd...God, this makes me sounds like a real 🐸🐸🐸🐸! :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    :lol: I don't, I only get my haircut if he offers :lol: Now I have to actually bother my a.rse to book appointments D: So I'll just wait till the next time the GHD woman comes around wanting to show hairstyles :lol: I always have to model then :roll:
    I haven't got my hair done since August :shock:
    Clothes, H&M and New Look for me :XD: Topshop clothes don't fit me :( I'm too short and skinny :cry:
    I wouldn't avoid you ;) If you're nice, then you're nice and I have no bother talking to nice people :mrgreen:
    I don't exactly keep it a secret that I play sims, one of my friends does, but I don't exactly scream it off rooftops yanno :P
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    Skip45Skip45 Posts: 19,876 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm actually very shallow in real life :lol: I'm one of those girls with too much make-up, dyed hair, all Topshop clothes...you two would probably avoid me

Even though I'm not part of this...
    I'm like that to. xD
    I dye my hair all the time and I wear a lot of make-up. Mostly eyeliner and eyeshadow though. And during class, you can usually find me fixing that eyeliner or playing with my hair...
    School just makes me bored.
    xD
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Nonsense Skippy - anyone can hop into the conversation :mrgreen:
    My sisters mostly wear eye-makeup as well :P Especially my oldest - she'd be like you 2 :P but she's such a goof :roll: She seriously thought fish got thirst :shock:
    I fiddle with my hair too, but that's because it's so long it hard not to miss :lol:
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    @Ham-Clothes? There's a shop called clothes? :lol: I like h&m tops(: But you wouldn't know I was nice ;) But I'm glad ^-^
    @Skippy-A lot of people actually have called me shallow in the past :lol: Haha sounds like we'd be friends irl ;) Same here, it's mostly actually a self confidence thing, like, I feel happier and prettier coated in make-up and in the highest fashion :oops: But i'm happy, so I don't really care about the people who are like "Oh make-up is stupid bleh bleh." :lol:
  • Options
    prettyone27prettyone27 Posts: 5,900 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm gonna say 'cya' to this conversation cos this girlie clothes talk annoys me :/
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I'm the same way...
    I hate not wearing make-up. D:
    People at my school say that ALL the time.
    But then when I ask if I can put make up on them, they're like, SURE!
    Gah. People confuse me.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I'm gonna say 'cya' to this conversation cos this girlie clothes talk annoys me :/

Pst!
    Speaking of that...
    Guess what I just got?
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    @Ham-Clothes? There's a shop called clothes? :lol: I like h&m tops(: But you wouldn't know I was nice ;) But I'm glad ^-^
    @Skippy-A lot of people actually have called me shallow in the past :lol: Haha sounds like we'd be friends irl ;) Same here, it's mostly actually a self confidence thing, like, I feel happier and prettier coated in make-up and in the highest fashion :oops: But i'm happy, so I don't really care about the people who are like "Oh make-up is stupid bleh bleh." :lol:

No, I meant it to be a ; instead :XD: :lol:
    Yeah, I love h&m tops, but I don't go there much :P
    I bet you're nice ;)
    People can wear make-up if they want to - I would, but I just cba buying it or wearing it :XD:
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Skip45 wrote:
    I'm the same way...
    I hate not wearing make-up. D:
    People at my school say that ALL the time.
    But then when I ask if I can put make up on them, they're like, SURE!
    Gah. People confuse me.

Same, it's so annoying -__- Especially the people who say "Oh I don't wear make-up." and then as SOON as boys are involved, they're like, sl.ag of the century...pah, all girl schools suck :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2011

No, I meant it to be a ; instead :XD: :lol:
    Yeah, I love h&m tops, but I don't go there much :P
    I bet you're nice ;)
    People can wear make-up if they want to - I would, but I just cba buying it or wearing it :XD:

I spent £40 on make-up yesterday... :oops: Benefit is just so cool! :XD:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    My sisters love benefit and urban decay and illamasqua and bobbie brown - they don't get the cheap things :lol: It's not that hard to spend lots of money when you're buying the good stuff ;)

And I know what you mean there, 'cept I don't go to an all girls school and I'm glad :lol: boys make the class :P
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    NEVER go to an all girls school -_- It is genuinely the most boring thing in the world.

Btw, for anyone who's interested, this is my make-up tin...
    309819f.jpg
    It's full all the way to the bottom :XD:
    And this is the contents:
    2l9odvm.jpg
    :oops:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I can imagine :shock:

Not as bad as the makeup AREA my eldest sister has :shock:
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Just edited my post to include a tipped out version, which looks worse :lol:
    You should see my bathroom :shock: Let's just say...I have 7 hairbrushes...just because I thought they were all cool :XD:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    :lol: It does look worse, but I still would say my sister's worse :P

7 hairbrushes?! :shock: I have 1... It's kerastase one :P My sisters have ghd ones :roll:

Wait, you have your own bathroom?! :shock:
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    My make up carton is worse...
    I have like, five colored eye liners. Two things of blush. Tones of foundation. And LOADS of eyeshadow.
    But, I only have one brush. But, I have combs. ^-^
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Anyone here ever listened to the song Sellout by NSN?
    It's stuck in my head.
    D:

Edit: i'm about to hit 8,000 posts.
    O.o
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Okay, I'm going to attempt to write a list of all my beauty related things:
    -3 foundations
    -6 mascaras
    -3 black kohl eyeliners
    -7 coloured eyeliners
    -2 black liquid liners
    -4 blushers
    -11 eyeshadows
    -8 lipsticks
    -10 lipglosses
    -12 ( :oops: ) perfumes
    -7 hairbrushes
    -5 cans of hairspray
    -22 (I didn't think it was that many, but I just counted :shock: ) nail varnishes
    -5 flowers for hair
    -7 alice bands
    -3 boxes of hair dye
    -43 pairs of earrings
    -Clinique cleanser, toner, exfoliator and mousturiser
    -18 pairs of shoes
    -I have no idea how many clothes :XD:
    -5 bikinis
    -6 belts

Wow...that's quite a lot actually. Awkz.

I do have my own bathroom, I used to have to share with my sister, but she got my brother's after he died...
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Skip45 wrote:
    Anyone here ever listened to the song Sellout by NSN?
    It's stuck in my head.
    D:

Edit: i'm about to hit 8,000 posts.
    O.o

I LOVE THAT SONG.
    I mentioned it in my most recent blog post ;)
    Follow meeeee ^_^
    http://itmmib.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Eeee!
    I'll follow you.
    ^-^

Yeah, I have Sellout and Sweet Perfection stuck in my head, and I keep mixing up the lyrics into one song.
    XD
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Last night was a thriller, was a killer, was a real good time...aaaah good song :XD:
    I love trampoline and I love you more than you will ever know. I have his album on my ipod ^_^ He's just frickin adorable! I have a poster on my wall actually, a really big one :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    :shock:
    Woaahhh...
    :shock:

Lucky you - having your own bathroom - there's only 2 in my house for 8 people :shock:
    It used to be worse - there used to only be one :lol:
    Sorry to hear about your brother - it seems like nothing but bad strikes you D:

I'm gunna listen to it now Skip ;)
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    My favorite song of his is I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know.
    <3
    I actually made a banner type thing with it...
    xD
    And I have printed out pictures of him.
    On my ceiling.
    xD