Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fate Always Loses Hold... The Everlast Legacy. Chapter 4 - Malo [10/1/15]

Comments

• Options
    melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited May 2011
    @Becky: :lol: Exactly and then they'd be all like "AAAHHHHH, I WISH I HAD'VE MADE YOU TEEEAA!" and then you'd be all like "IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT BEEEATTCHH!!"
    :XD:
    We're kinda weird :lol:

@Dino: Ahhh... L'oreal, that's the shampoo and conditioner brand we use :lol: No head and shoulders for us! :XD: We have so many hair products in our house :P
    I can do jack all with my hair - I don't bother learning how to do all these hair-styles :P
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    ilovetaylorlatnerilovetaylorlatner Posts: 5,790 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Same! Yay for l'oreal! :XD:
    Aaaah I'd take advantage saaaaooo much if my Dad was a hairdresser...I'd have like, different hair weekly ;) I'm actually very shallow in real life :lol: I'm one of those girls with too much make-up, dyed hair, all Topshop clothes...you two would probably avoid me :XD: It's actually a secret I play the sims...my "cool" friends would think it was weird :oops: I like to fit in with the crowd...God, this makes me sounds like a real 🐸🐸🐸🐸! :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    :lol: I don't, I only get my haircut if he offers :lol: Now I have to actually bother my a.rse to book appointments D: So I'll just wait till the next time the GHD woman comes around wanting to show hairstyles :lol: I always have to model then :roll:
    I haven't got my hair done since August :shock:
    Clothes, H&M and New Look for me :XD: Topshop clothes don't fit me :( I'm too short and skinny :cry:
    I wouldn't avoid you ;) If you're nice, then you're nice and I have no bother talking to nice people :mrgreen:
    I don't exactly keep it a secret that I play sims, one of my friends does, but I don't exactly scream it off rooftops yanno :P
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    Skip45Skip45 Posts: 19,876 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm actually very shallow in real life :lol: I'm one of those girls with too much make-up, dyed hair, all Topshop clothes...you two would probably avoid me

Even though I'm not part of this...
    I'm like that to. xD
    I dye my hair all the time and I wear a lot of make-up. Mostly eyeliner and eyeshadow though. And during class, you can usually find me fixing that eyeliner or playing with my hair...
    School just makes me bored.
    xD
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Nonsense Skippy - anyone can hop into the conversation :mrgreen:
    My sisters mostly wear eye-makeup as well :P Especially my oldest - she'd be like you 2 :P but she's such a goof :roll: She seriously thought fish got thirst :shock:
    I fiddle with my hair too, but that's because it's so long it hard not to miss :lol:
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    @Ham-Clothes? There's a shop called clothes? :lol: I like h&m tops(: But you wouldn't know I was nice ;) But I'm glad ^-^
    @Skippy-A lot of people actually have called me shallow in the past :lol: Haha sounds like we'd be friends irl ;) Same here, it's mostly actually a self confidence thing, like, I feel happier and prettier coated in make-up and in the highest fashion :oops: But i'm happy, so I don't really care about the people who are like "Oh make-up is stupid bleh bleh." :lol:
  • Options
    prettyone27prettyone27 Posts: 5,900 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm gonna say 'cya' to this conversation cos this girlie clothes talk annoys me :/
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I'm the same way...
    I hate not wearing make-up. D:
    People at my school say that ALL the time.
    But then when I ask if I can put make up on them, they're like, SURE!
    Gah. People confuse me.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I'm gonna say 'cya' to this conversation cos this girlie clothes talk annoys me :/

Pst!
    Speaking of that...
    Guess what I just got?
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    @Ham-Clothes? There's a shop called clothes? :lol: I like h&m tops(: But you wouldn't know I was nice ;) But I'm glad ^-^
    @Skippy-A lot of people actually have called me shallow in the past :lol: Haha sounds like we'd be friends irl ;) Same here, it's mostly actually a self confidence thing, like, I feel happier and prettier coated in make-up and in the highest fashion :oops: But i'm happy, so I don't really care about the people who are like "Oh make-up is stupid bleh bleh." :lol:

No, I meant it to be a ; instead :XD: :lol:
    Yeah, I love h&m tops, but I don't go there much :P
    I bet you're nice ;)
    People can wear make-up if they want to - I would, but I just cba buying it or wearing it :XD:
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Skip45 wrote:
    I'm the same way...
    I hate not wearing make-up. D:
    People at my school say that ALL the time.
    But then when I ask if I can put make up on them, they're like, SURE!
    Gah. People confuse me.

Same, it's so annoying -__- Especially the people who say "Oh I don't wear make-up." and then as SOON as boys are involved, they're like, sl.ag of the century...pah, all girl schools suck :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2011

No, I meant it to be a ; instead :XD: :lol:
    Yeah, I love h&m tops, but I don't go there much :P
    I bet you're nice ;)
    People can wear make-up if they want to - I would, but I just cba buying it or wearing it :XD:

I spent £40 on make-up yesterday... :oops: Benefit is just so cool! :XD:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    My sisters love benefit and urban decay and illamasqua and bobbie brown - they don't get the cheap things :lol: It's not that hard to spend lots of money when you're buying the good stuff ;)

And I know what you mean there, 'cept I don't go to an all girls school and I'm glad :lol: boys make the class :P
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    NEVER go to an all girls school -_- It is genuinely the most boring thing in the world.

Btw, for anyone who's interested, this is my make-up tin...
    309819f.jpg
    It's full all the way to the bottom :XD:
    And this is the contents:
    2l9odvm.jpg
    :oops:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I can imagine :shock:

Not as bad as the makeup AREA my eldest sister has :shock:
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Just edited my post to include a tipped out version, which looks worse :lol:
    You should see my bathroom :shock: Let's just say...I have 7 hairbrushes...just because I thought they were all cool :XD:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    :lol: It does look worse, but I still would say my sister's worse :P

7 hairbrushes?! :shock: I have 1... It's kerastase one :P My sisters have ghd ones :roll:

Wait, you have your own bathroom?! :shock:
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    My make up carton is worse...
    I have like, five colored eye liners. Two things of blush. Tones of foundation. And LOADS of eyeshadow.
    But, I only have one brush. But, I have combs. ^-^
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Anyone here ever listened to the song Sellout by NSN?
    It's stuck in my head.
    D:

Edit: i'm about to hit 8,000 posts.
    O.o
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Okay, I'm going to attempt to write a list of all my beauty related things:
    -3 foundations
    -6 mascaras
    -3 black kohl eyeliners
    -7 coloured eyeliners
    -2 black liquid liners
    -4 blushers
    -11 eyeshadows
    -8 lipsticks
    -10 lipglosses
    -12 ( :oops: ) perfumes
    -7 hairbrushes
    -5 cans of hairspray
    -22 (I didn't think it was that many, but I just counted :shock: ) nail varnishes
    -5 flowers for hair
    -7 alice bands
    -3 boxes of hair dye
    -43 pairs of earrings
    -Clinique cleanser, toner, exfoliator and mousturiser
    -18 pairs of shoes
    -I have no idea how many clothes :XD:
    -5 bikinis
    -6 belts

Wow...that's quite a lot actually. Awkz.

I do have my own bathroom, I used to have to share with my sister, but she got my brother's after he died...
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Skip45 wrote:
    Anyone here ever listened to the song Sellout by NSN?
    It's stuck in my head.
    D:

Edit: i'm about to hit 8,000 posts.
    O.o

I LOVE THAT SONG.
    I mentioned it in my most recent blog post ;)
    Follow meeeee ^_^
    http://itmmib.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Eeee!
    I'll follow you.
    ^-^

Yeah, I have Sellout and Sweet Perfection stuck in my head, and I keep mixing up the lyrics into one song.
    XD
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Last night was a thriller, was a killer, was a real good time...aaaah good song :XD:
    I love trampoline and I love you more than you will ever know. I have his album on my ipod ^_^ He's just frickin adorable! I have a poster on my wall actually, a really big one :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    :shock:
    Woaahhh...
    :shock:

Lucky you - having your own bathroom - there's only 2 in my house for 8 people :shock:
    It used to be worse - there used to only be one :lol:
    Sorry to hear about your brother - it seems like nothing but bad strikes you D:

I'm gunna listen to it now Skip ;)
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    My favorite song of his is I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know.
    <3
    I actually made a banner type thing with it...
    xD
    And I have printed out pictures of him.
    On my ceiling.
    xD