Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fate Always Loses Hold... The Everlast Legacy. Chapter 4 - Malo [10/1/15]

Comments

• Options
    melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    Happy New Year, everyone!! Hope you all have a great 2015. :blush:

I only need to get a few more pictures, but I ordered something for my laptop to make my game will run better, so I'll have to wait for that to arrive. It should only take a few days and I'll be able to upload it then. Thanks for being patient!!

In the meantime, I'm going to write the next chapter and catch up on my reading and completely ignore my school work. :smiley:
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    ...Guess who just finished taking the pictures?
    Me B)

Will be uploading it soon! Either tonight or in the morning. Stay tuned!

There is a bit that I hoped to get a few more pics for, but I was so worried about my game crashing that I didn't want to have to create new sims over and over again. Sorry for this! :( Other than that one bit, I have enough.
    Post edited by melodicspike21 on
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Screenshot-3512_zps1d672527.png

Chapter 4 - Malo

Now I'm gonna go catch up on all the updates I've missed here. Hope you enjoy the chapter!! :blush:
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    Ughhhhhhhhh. Somehow I'm not surprised, though, that his mom didn't believe him. I get the feeling she's gonna wish she had believed him.
    >__<
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • Options
    GeorgiefredGeorgiefred Posts: 612 Member
    Oh man, what a 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Like, wow, Cameron, aren't you such a big man for threatening a teenage boy! Ugh that is awful!
  • Options
    shogunfish wrote: »
    Ughhhhhhhhh. Somehow I'm not surprised, though, that his mom didn't believe him. I get the feeling she's gonna wish she had believed him.
    >__<

Yeah, Linn can be pretty sceptical, especially when it comes to Karma. That could happen, though hopefully it's not too late for Karma if she does. :cry:
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    Oh man, what a 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Like, wow, Cameron, aren't you such a big man for threatening a teenage boy! Ugh that is awful!

Yeah, tell me about it! :angry: Some men never quite get out of their school-bullying days and, well, Cameron can be pretty petty sometimes. I'd say Karma would be pretty fed up of people taking things out on him by this stage in his life. :/
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    OceanBeautyIIOceanBeautyII Posts: 27,012 Member
    This second act of violence was no surprise. I had a feeling it'd keep going and that Karma's selfish mother (I forgot her name but needless to say, I don't like her much) wouldn't believe him. But I have a feeling she'll soon regret continuing this relationship.
  • Options
    GeorgiefredGeorgiefred Posts: 612 Member
    edited January 2015

Yeah, tell me about it! :angry: Some men never quite get out of their school-bullying days and, well, Cameron can be pretty petty sometimes. I'd say Karma would be pretty fed up of people taking things out on him by this stage in his life. :/

Gah,how could anyone bash that pretty face?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg
    Post edited by Georgiefred on
  • Options
    annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    Reading this chapter physically hurts... not to mention the kick right in the feels.
    Hope you will enjoy that relationship, Linn. To the fullest B)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Heh, hey...
    I know I keep disappearing for months on end. I'm sorry about that ;_; my excuse is the same as ever - school. I wish I could come with news that I'm working on an update since I'm on my Easter holidays, but that isn't the case. D:
    This is my last year of school before uni, and the offer from my first choice requires really high grades. While I don't think I'm gonna get the grades, I'm trying and so I doubt there'll be another update until after my exams (June 10th is the last and then I'm free until October).
    The wait between chapters is ridiculous, I know, and I'm sorry. All I can say is that I hope to be back with a vengeance after my exams are done.

The 4 year (holy christ) anniversary of this legacy is also this month (21st) and I'll probably miss it :'(

Thanks to everyone who has and will continue to stick around!! <3

Now, onto (hideously late) replies!!
    Coolgirl12 wrote: »
    This second act of violence was no surprise. I had a feeling it'd keep going and that Karma's selfish mother (I forgot her name but needless to say, I don't like her much) wouldn't believe him. But I have a feeling she'll soon regret continuing this relationship.

Yeah, once there's one another is always to be expected. Hopefully Linn will cut it off before it gets any worse, but who knows.

Gah,how could anyone bash that pretty face?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Ahh, I know!! D: Well, Karma's no stranger to getting hit, but it's people his own age then.
    annasommer wrote: »
    Reading this chapter physically hurts... not to mention the kick right in the feels.
    Hope you will enjoy that relationship, Linn. To the fullest B)

Ahhh, I'm sorry!! ;_;
    Even if Linn doesn't believe him, hopefully she's a bit more wary of him at the very least and that'll minimise damage, but I guess we'll just have to see...
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    xRainbowxxRainbowx Posts: 9,071 Member
    .....hello x)
  • Options
    xRainbowx wrote: »
    .....hello x)

helloooo B)
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    I'm back! Exams are done and I'm ready to get back into writing!
    I've started writing the next chapter, though I'm not sure when it'll be done. I hope to get it out soonish because it's been ridiculously long since the last update.
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Oh nooo, is this dead!? I love this legacy so much! I've been lurking this for a bout 2ish years along with a Untill my color fades away, and some other legacies. I love this legacy ! <3 It's so dramatic. I took a huge break from sims 3 forums for a while but even during my break on my free time I'd read some stories here.
    I need to catch up on a few chapters but ahh hopefully this isn't dead!!
  • Options
    annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    Tell ME about needing long to publish new chapters... I am waiting patiently, Mel. Have a good weekend, and yay for your exams beeing over :3
  • Options
    OKAY, so I absolutely have some explaining to do. (I definitely make too many of these type of posts)
    First thing's first, I got super motivated the other day at random and started the next chapter (scrapped my previous versions because I was so stumped with them). So I'm not abandoning this. I did sort of accelerate it a wee bit because I just wasn't getting anywhere with the way I'd originally planned it out.
    That's the most important thing here. The rest is just what's been going on in my life (aka excuses as to why I've been so inactive when I've had so long off for summer).
    I got into my first choice uni (how I managed that, I have no idea) and will be going next week, so the craziness of trying to get organised for that is part of the reason I haven't been active this past month.
    The bigger reason I haven't been active all summer was that I got a job. 9-5:30 5 days a week. I was waaay too tired to do anything when I got home. I mean, at least I saved all the money because I had no time to spend it, but it wasn't fun. I'm off work now though so I can get organised for uni (which I've already pretty much got done but hey).
    There was also a big thing that happened in my personal life that I was told about soon after my exams ended and, though I'm not sure I really want to go into it right now, it's still a bit of a weird time right now.
    Most recently, the newest Metal Gear Solid game came out (I'm a tad obsessed with this series), so I've been playing that. :D

So, yeah. I fully intend to have a chapter out sometime soon (let's hope my game still works...)! Sorry for the ridiculous wait between chapters, and thanks for your patience to those who've stuck around! It really means so much that some of you are willing to stay with this legacy throughout it all. <3
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    I think we all feel the struggle of fitting sims in between irl obligations. ^__^ I don't know where all my time used to come from, but I do know that wherever that was it's gone now.

And I know I'll be happy to read your chapters whenever it is that you have time to make them, even if the wait is long.
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • Options
    shogunfish wrote: »
    I think we all feel the struggle of fitting sims in between irl obligations. ^__^ I don't know where all my time used to come from, but I do know that wherever that was it's gone now.

And I know I'll be happy to read your chapters whenever it is that you have time to make them, even if the wait is long.

It seems so :/ the place certainly is a lot quieter than it used to be. I suppose I was like, 15 when I started writing this and I didn't have much to be doing then, but now I'm 19 so things are different :'( it seems to be the same struggle for everyone

Ahhh, thank you!! It means so much that people are willing to wait <3 I just hope to put something out that's worth the wait haha

X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    OceanBeautyIIOceanBeautyII Posts: 27,012 Member
    Hey, Mel, just stopping in. Don't you think for even a second that I've forgotten about this, okay?
  • Options
    xRainbowxxRainbowx Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited October 2015
    HAANANNAAHAHAHHDHJFFKKGNFNFNCNAAAAHHHHHHHH I JUST WANT TO RUN AND JUMP ON YOU AND GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST SQUISH OF YOUR LIFE AND LOVE YOU. THERE IS SO MUCH TO SAY BUT I ALSO HAVE NO WORDS I JUst want to hug you I really could talk for days I am so done uuugghhh..............melodicspike21......wow