Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fate Always Loses Hold... The Everlast Legacy. Chapter 4 - Malo [10/1/15]

Comments

• Options
    OceanBeautyIIOceanBeautyII Posts: 27,012 Member
    edited April 2011
    Thank you Cool :mrgreen: I'm not that good at taking pics though >_> I wish :lol:

Does it really matter though? A picture's worth a thousand words no matter how it looks.
    Like this one: (I'm not trying to show off)
    25s4yg2.jpg

^Y'know, that ain't half bad.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Just spent an unreal amount of time on my flux entry
    Here it is
    16h8ao0.jpg
    I'm quite proud of it :mrgreen:

Oh wow, that's awesome! :mrgreen: Do I see the word Damien on her arm bleeding out?
  • Options
    melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited April 2011
    @Cool: True true, and that piccie is amazing :mrgreen:
    Yarp :D I'm glad you saw it - I was worried that it wasn't clear :XD:
    Thank you!! :mrgreen:
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    prettyone27prettyone27 Posts: 5,900 New Member
    edited April 2011
    *Steals tea machine*

HA!

Fantasticly amazing job on the pic btw!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Oh, and I'm making a rainbowcy :wink:
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    *Steals tea machine*

HA!

Fantasticly amazing job on the pic btw!

I wanted some tea! :x

*steals machine back and throws prettyone out the window*

What you get for stealing tea!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    *Buys another one, then sets it so it electrocutes anyone who touches it apart from me*

I didn't know you liked tea as well!

And I have just eaten an entire easter egg, and yesterdae I had two... I has no more chocolate.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    *Buys another one, then sets it so it electrocutes anyone who touches it apart from me*

I didn't know you liked tea as well!

And I have just eaten an entire easter egg, and yesterdae I had two... I has no more chocolate.

*throws water on toaster*

There now it's broken!

Yes, I like tea! :lol:
    Not just because I'm a southerner, it takes great too.

I run out of chocolate fast too, my mom bought me a box of chocolate turtles on day, the same day they were gone. :lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Bitznah.

Just saying! And, off subject, new fave songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACMeM7UegIs and this one is better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPnlu2j0Wto&feature=fvst

I'm from England, most people are obsessed with the stuff :wink: strong, good quality stuffs, yanno!

Fantastic! I try saving chocolate and sweets, but they end up gone in 5 mins...

SOMEONE SAVE US!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I loved that first song! :D
    I think you'll like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvqNL7FT63U
  • Options
    melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited April 2011
    NO! MAAHHH TEA MACHINE! MY XMAS PRESSIE!! :evil:
    I love tea :mrgreen:
    Not sure how obsessed people are over here with it - most people aren't really :? but I am :D
    Cool- I love Breaking Benjamin - especially that song :mrgreen: BREATH FTW!!!
    X4pxyAv.png
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Oh wow, I does love Breath, I must admit, it's a good song >_< you has good taste, but heaven help us is better!

Oh, and Our Lady Of Sorrows is good too :)

Any Green Day is cool...

Anything like J.L.S, the wanted, one direction, JB is less good... bleeeeuuuurrrrrgh.

As for tea, I shall make a pot.

Anyone want a cuppa?

My day has been crap btw, my friends are annoying me (my so called best mate said that MCR are sh*tty. Guess who is getting ignored atm?) and I broke 5 mugs and a teapot...
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Oh wow, I does love Breath, I must admit, it's a good song >_< you has good taste, but heaven help us is better!

Oh, and Our Lady Of Sorrows is good too :)

Any Green Day is cool...

Anything like J.L.S, the wanted, one direction, JB is less good... bleeeeuuuurrrrrgh.

As for tea, I shall make a pot.

Anyone want a cuppa?

My day has been crap btw, my friends are annoying me (my so called best mate said that MCR are sh*tty. Guess who is getting ignored atm?) and I broke 5 mugs and a teapot...

You have good taste too! :wink:

Yeah, it gets on my nerves when people know you love a band who is extremely awesome and they go and say something like that and they haven't even listened to them yet. :x
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Thanx, and so do you (er, I've said that, haven't I?)

I know, she says I'm emo cos I listen to them too :roll: She says it's ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ because it's not in the top 40, but tbh all that goes into the top 40 (apart from good stuff, obvs) is ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, so...
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Thanx, and so do you (er, I've said that, haven't I?)

I know, she says I'm emo cos I listen to them too :roll: She says it's ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ because it's not in the top 40, but tbh all that goes into the top 40 (apart from good stuff, obvs) is ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ, so...

But I bet she listen to Lil' Wayne all day.

Also, Stairway To The Skies and The Truth Beneath The Rose by Within Temptation are awesome too! I recommend listening to The Truth Beneath The Rose first.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Nooope, she listens to The Wanted, J.L.S, and fancies One Direction. The one thing we have in common is that we both don't like Bieber.

Oh of the K then!!!!

I also recommend Paralyser by Finger 11.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Nooope, she listens to The Wanted, J.L.S, and fancies One Direction. The one thing we have in common is that we both don't like Bieber.

Oh of the K then!!!!

It's about time I meet some women who hate him! :mrgreen: The guys at my old school love him for some reason. :?

Alright then, give me a moment.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, we think he's really arrogant.

I've listened to both songs and I have to say that I didn't like Truth Beneath The Rose cos it actually really freaked me out... people singing like that scare me for some reason. But then I listened to Stairway to the Skies and it was total <3, it's amazing!
  • Options
    edited April 2011

Oh of the K then!!!!

Listening to it now, love it already! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, we think he's really arrogant.

I've listened to both songs and I have to say that I didn't like Truth Beneath The Rose cos it actually really freaked me out... people singing like that scare me for some reason. But then I listened to Stairway to the Skies and it was total <3, it's amazing!

Well at least you liked one of them. :mrgreen::lol: One of my acquaintances (I don't like the word frenemy so I just use acquaintance) said she didn't like it because it was opera and she didn't even wait for the singer to actually start singing before she judged it.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, t'is a good song, I got it off a Friends vid :lol:

Other good songs I like... The Sharpest Lives by MCR is a little freaky, and I loves it!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, t'is a good song, I got it off a Friends vid :lol:

Other good songs I like... The Sharpest Lives by MCR is a little freaky, and I loves it!

(already said it but I'm sayin it again)

You truly have an awesome taste in music! :mrgreen: I think you might like A Demon's Fate by Within Temptation also if not then Shot In The Dark by Within Temptation also.

I also love Another Way To Die by Disturbed! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Ooooooooooooooooooooh, cheers!

I've actually listened to them before, I kinda like them :) It's naice that we share the same taste in music (and, er, death...)

Dead! by MCR is good...
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Ooooooooooooooooooooh, cheers!

I've actually listened to them before, I kinda like them :) It's naice that we share the same taste in music (and, er, death...)

Dead! by MCR is good...

As long as we don't go crazy for boy bands like The Jonas Brothers or Big Time Rush, we're fine.
    It's nice to see someone else (besides a guy) that likes Disturbed (and maybe Avenged Sevenfold). :wink:
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Yuppers, I don't like them, never will!

Yeah, it's naice :wink:

Oh, and are you popular...???