Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you still have your Sims 1,2,3 Game discs?

fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 207 Member
For those who play The Sims Series - do you still have kept your original Sims discs's like sims 1, 2 and 3? or you sold them or gave them away?

i have most Sims Games and alot of sims 3 expansion packs and was debating on either giving it away to somebody who can enjoy them as dont have alot of space for them or use them. After playing sims 4 i feel im so spoiled and hard to go back to other sims and i play on console to - as i still love sims 3 lol.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,589 Member
    I have all of my Sims 2 disks, plus the Sims 1 disks my brother didn't loose when borrowing them some years ago. I don't have TS3 disks.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 972 Member
    edited August 2023
    Yes, I have my Sims 2, but they are worth nothing. The patch for the first Sims 2 can not be installed under Windows 10, and expansions can not be installed without that patch.
    As far as I remember, I have a copy of that patch on a cd, too.

Now I play the ultimate edition which was published years ago. I did not install pets from cd, but has to play it as a part of the Ultimate Edition.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,284 Member
    I have them all. Sims 1, 2, and 3. Plus all the Prima game guides.
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

My Sims 3 discs are still at my desk 👩‍💻
    Sims 2 must be somewhere in the basement. Sims 1 are lost 😭
    Just took a crappy photo of my favourites.
    7697b98b7a7ca9669e1d8dedbb451a73b791db44.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    MrManyIdeasMrManyIdeas Posts: 203 Member
    TS 1 I have - "The complete Collection" all on compact disks.

TS 2 I got all on compact discs (I started off with the "Double Deluxe" edition). My "Freetime" DVD happen to get a little crack in the clear plastic at the center so I did get my a 2:nd one.

TS 3 I also got all on compact discs (I do not have the "Diesel stuff" and "Katy Perry Sweet Treats").
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,997 Member
    Yeah, I’ve got my entire collection of Sims games (including the PS2 versions) in a cupboard. I only ever had the base game for the PC version of Sims 1. I have all the Sims 2 packs, and most of the Sims 3 ones (except for some of the stuff packs). I got a couple of my Sims 3 packs (mainly Into the Future) through Origin, though, so I don’t have a disc version of it.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Yes I do! I have the complete collection of TS1 on disk, Every single disk for TS2 in their individual plastic cases, all of TS3 in their individual boxes + the game guides, and a disk I made of all my purchased store content. I also have a few stand alone Sims stories & cast away stories disks, and both disks for the sims medieval as well. All of these games are carefully packed into a storage bin I keep in my home office closet.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,829 Member
    edited August 2023
    At some point my S3 collection was half physical copies and half digital so I bought whatever I didn't have on disk on eBay. This was to avoid the last patch 1.69. My original S1 and S2 games are long gone from when I was younger. I bought TS1 Complete Collection on eBay. I have TS2 Ultimate Collection through Origin EA app.

Currently my internal optical drive is unplugged collecting dust so I stick to digital for now. I don't plan on giving away what little physical collection I have left. It perfectly fits in this box... :blush:
    TS4 BG is also somewhere in a box.
    ResJ9vb.png
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,528 Member
    I have TS1 complete collection and the CDs for TS2. I gave away the CDs for TS3 thinking I was going to have them on Origin but when I redownload it recently, there was no Katy Perry Sweet Treats available anymore. I only play TS4 these days though.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,144 Member
    Somewhere I may still have my PS3 TS3 disc. I discovered the Sims on my old Playstation3 with TS3, and after a month I knew I loved it so much I downloaded a copy for my Mac. I think I might have both the PS3 and my disc in the storage shed, maybe.
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 485 Member
    I still have my TS1 disks even though I can’t play them anymore. I reorganized my stuff the other day and I considered letting them go, but I just couldn’t. 😁
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,930 Member
    I have all of the TS2 disks, minus the base game ones that are so essential. Allowed my daughter-in-law to install it on her laptop and my infant grandson managed to open the disk drawer and ruin the disk. :open_mouth: I do have the base game disks for Sims3, though and the few packs I purchased for that one. I never played the original. But I do have Sims Medieval, intact.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    I do! I didn't have all the packs for any of them, though.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 568 Member
    I have Sims 2 base game and Pets, and Sims 3 base game and Late Night on disk. (I’ve since downloaded the Sims 2 Super Collection from the Mac App Store and all the other Sims 3 packs from Origin.) I don’t plan on ever giving or throwing away my physical copies - they’re so nostalgic for me. And I love having the little game manuals. I even referred to the Sims 3 manual recently just to check some things.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,569 Member
    edited August 2023
    I have TS3 along with other packs on pc stored away and for console I have TS3 and TS3 pets. I also still have TS3 and TS3 ambitions on my old iPhone, these 2 were my first sims games😂 I had TS3 World Adventures but apple removed it when EA removed it from their App Store. Now the latest physical I have is TS4. Everything else is all digital. I like to go to my local thrift store for some books and whenever I check out the games there's always a TS2 pack. Nice to know there are simmers around. I thought about buying them but I have the ultimate edition and I'd rather someone else who hasn't experience Ts2 pick it up.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Still have 2 and all books, Medieval and book, Sims Castaway and a couple of others. I probably still have Sim 1 and several books. I never got S3.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,369 Member
    I still have all the discs I ever purchased, didn't give or throw away anything. Of Sims 1 that's everything, Sims 2 everything but two SPs, but of Sims 3 I only ever physically owned basegame, WA, Ambitions and one SP. My other EPs I already purchased digitally when they were on discount.
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,132 Member
    I started with TS3, and I do still have all of them. I only had the EPs and a few SPs.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    I have some of my TS1 discs, missing a couple and missing codes on others. But I think the base game and a couple EPs still have them. I have my TS3 stuff but they are scattered throughout various storage bins and boxes in my house and garage. I never owned TS2 discs, I have the UC.
  • Options
    IObelleIObelle Posts: 136 Member
    I still have the discs for sims 1/2/3 and just recently installed sims 2 and all the packs I own, which are every EP but none of the SPs, on my computer with windows 10. It required some extra effort but with help of tutorials I got it to work. Sims 2 is my favourite sims game so I just wanted to play it again.

Kinda unrelated but my rating of the games would be:
    1. Sims 2 - great lore with fun gameplay and attention to details
    2. Sims 4 - lacking in features but still fun and I like the artstyle and customization
    3. Sims 3 - has a lot of features but the game is way too glitchy and sims often look bland
    4. Sims 1 - old and the original but it doesn't messure up to its successors and it's a very long time since I last played it
    There Are No Plantsims In The Sims 4
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I have all of the Sims 2, 3, and Medieval packs. I have all the packs for 4 and most of the kits. I didn't know about the Sims games until Sims 2, so don't have Sims 1. When I first played Sims 2, I was hooked and tend to buy each new pack as I love any additional items and gameplay in my games. I still have all of them on my computer. I still play the older games but don't always have time to play. Looking forward to a quieter future where hopefully I can play all to my heart's content!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    i donated sims2 disk years ago and sold sims3 and sims1 no longer have the disk i think the disk was damage scratch in the end 2 and 3 have digital version but no longer play sims2 and 3
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    edited August 2023
    (still have my SC2000 disc which stopped working many years ago, yeah I know it's not TS, but SC was the my first simulation game period, while TS4 is my first Sims simulation game. Haven't played SC4 since the day I got into TS4.)
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,127 Member
    edited August 2023
    I have urbz, ts1, ts2 for playstation 2 still and i play them until my playstation dies or the discs die basically

I also have my ts3 discs still because I don't think theres really use selling it either when its tied to ea account n all :sweat_smile:

I have ts2 base game and i think nightlife(?) I used to have all the eps but the thing is as little gal I lended my packs to my friends and the "friends" in question didn't feel like returning them so :sweat_smile: yeah. rip playing ts2.
    I even missed the promotion to add it to my ea account : (

TS1 I only ever had base game deluxe edition, Vacation and most important of all Makin' Magic and I still have those because thankfully somewhere inside little Simmingal knew that Makin' Magic was too precious to lend

I'm too scared to play ts1 with new computers though as its not really compatible and i don't even have disc drive on my current one so yeah its mostly just functioning as decor/sentimental item :sweat_smile:

for ts4 i have some eps and base game but i have combined all the paper stuff to the base game case so it takes less space on my shelf since there isn't actual discs in those boxes
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,719 Member
    I kept all my TS1, TS2, TS3 discs. For TS1 I lack the base (+ 1 ep possibly) that a niece borrowed years ago and I think it got damaged. Got the digital version of TS2, but not quite sure where I stored it, LOL. I can't see myself playing any of the previous series again though, I had loads of fun and there's a lot of nostalgia looking back, but I won't find time in addition to TS4. I do also have some TS1 music that was the very best, and which pulls me 2 decades back in time immediately :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg