Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    arlielarliel Posts: 1,458 Member
    Youngest girl (Liliana - bottom) aged up. But this isn't about her right now... ;)
    Brent and Brant are so in tune with each other as a couple, they were doing the same actions.
    jgomW39l.png
    6wCtSIHl.png
    In case one is curious:
    Arliel322 on Origin
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    @arliel The 3-panel one is a recolor of the Maxis ones, and the package file shows "Wall_Art_1" with "Mewtwo150" as the maker. The other isn't actually a painting, but is a wall paint called "ForestWalls" showing "Annett85" as the creator's name. It has 4 contiguous sections, so you have to experiment with where you can put it. In that room I only used two sections and got a lucky hit on the ones it gave me, lol. I'm not exactly sure where I downloaded either of the pieces, but possibly from the S4 Studio forums. I really like both, though the wall paint one is a bit more limited in how it can be used to good effect. :)

And for a screenshot, my actual last (from my last play session), Rami had his first drop-in visitors in his new home, and all were people special to him. Left to right: Dad Vikare, Rami, boyfriend Abiel, and bestie Tommy. I was also experimenting with lighting and doing some slight redecorating because I found all that white a bit too much for me to actually play in for very long. I kept finding lights from the original build that I thought I'd already removed, lol.

33YowRb.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    @veedub, I love your Foxbury Dorm. That's really nice. Mine are Gallery remakes. I have to say, no matter what one chooses, having those Dorms redone makes sending sims to college much more fun doesn't it? Which degree did you decide to have Rami receive?

Here I have a picture that I love. This used to be a rarity in the game. My family autonomously went and sat on the edge of the pool and started having a conversation, laughing and joking. I really love it when they do this:

04-06-21-8-23-21-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,131 Member
    As you know, Sims love watching tv.....so to let them indulge their guilty pleasure, I built a bar in Willow Creek that has 20 of them. Here you see Alika K dancing in the bathroom---the game says I had to have a stereo in my bar, so I put it in the bathroom....

DCnll8Y.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,131 Member
    edited April 2021
    For right now, Karen Crumplebottom is behaving---I wonder how long that will last? As an aside, I see that the game has pressed Tina Peeping into service as the bartender once again, even though she's part of a mod, not the game itself lol

aQAT8mb.png
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @SimsLady2000 Thanks! :) It's not an official dorm (Rami actually owns it; the house replaces Spring Steppes), but a classmate or two might be invited to share the place while they go to school. I've never actually yet played a sim all the way through the university experience because I didn't want to completely disrupt my usual rotational play style. But Rami's save is perfect for that, as I'm not rotating at all within it, lol. He's going for the Distinguished flavor of Physics degree. Way smarter than I am, he is. :p

Taking a break before I get into the actual uni stuff, I'm currently back in my "Selvadorada" save, where I'm checking in with Rafa right now. In this screenie it's 5am at the nightclub, so the crowd is getting thin and the DJ has left the building, but Rafa (red shirt) is still playing with the party girls and boys. He'll likely leave soonish, though, as he has some uh... business in about 9 sim-hours.

d37k5d1.png

• Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited April 2021
    For right now, Karen Crumplebottom is behaving---I wonder how long that will last? As an aside, I see that the game has pressed Tina Peeping into service as the bartender once again, even though she's part of a mod, not the game itself lol
    aQAT8mb.png

Tina got a job. Thank goodness. She's a pain in the butt and definitely has too much time on her hands!. She is worse than Tom!

And for my last screenshots, the real ones this time. My sim made apricot chicken wings while on his date. Don't they look yummy?

04-06-21-11-20-57-PM.png

They also cuddled while cloud gazing :) These two are about to go to university together so that should be fun :D

04-06-21-11-10-28-PM.png

My sim doing his acting thing with fellow co-star Vanessa Jeong.

04-06-21-11-33-23-PM.png

I panned the camera around when I heard a holler of pain and noticed that his other co-star, the infamous Judith Ward is in labor and is about to pop on stage :D:o

04-06-21-11-33-42-PM.png

But the show must go on I guess

04-06-21-11-34-19-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    What's a little kiss between neighbors, right? When Rafa first met Kayli Ward he asked (as a fan) for a hug, but she refused. She should've just gone ahead and hugged him, because refusing only made him see it as a challenge to one day have her willingly give him a good deal more than a fake hug. And... She's one of the rare ones who has actually seen his bedroom. >:)

RI6gFkf.png
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Inspector Scott-Clouseau taking his pet Bugsy to the vet.

51100197606_93dc6deb02_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    arlielarliel Posts: 1,458 Member
    9rXIzco.png
    Floating clay....

Another previous case of floating objects.
    mLUv7QK.png
    Tina got a job. Thank goodness. She's a pain in the butt and definitely has too much time on her hands!. She is worse than Tom!]
    At least she has less of a creeper appearance than Tom! lol
    VeeDub wrote: »
    The other isn't actually a painting, but is a wall paint called "ForestWalls" showing "Annett85" as the creator's name. It has 4 contiguous sections, so you have to experiment with where you can put it. In that room I only used two sections and got a lucky hit on the ones it gave me, lol. I'm not exactly sure where I downloaded either of the pieces, but possibly from the S4 Studio forums. I really like both, though the wall paint one is a bit more limited in how it can be used to good effect. :)
    Like a mural? I have a few mural type wallpapers. I understand playing around with it to get the desired area... lol And thanks for the names/creators. If determined enough, sometimes I go off searching for things I like with just a description. Creator is greatly appreciated, and the source is a bonus, even if it is a guess, Thank you. :)
    In case one is curious:
    Arliel322 on Origin
  • Options
    @arliel Yes, it's much like a mural style wallpaper. With that one if you go beyond the 4 sections that make up the whole image, the next one isn't seamless, if that makes sense? And you're quite welcome. :)
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 Super cool find! I'm sure there's a lot of little details like that we just never notice. Thanks for sharing, I'll have to go look for them now.

---

Her toddler wandered off, but Rose decided to stay and play dolls alone for a bit. Gotta channel your inner child sometimes :)

lfLc7JG.png
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I want those capsules right now!! :lol:

qKSclb7.png

0UMNpu4.png
  • Options
    Just a cool shot my sim took with her cellphone

yo3yL6q.png
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    We were so happy together... :cry:

26EeQpV.png
  • Options
    Yoga can be hard, but everyone can make it...

cz52ci1.png

48KeFrz.png

ZSjHxbo.png
  • Options
    Being brought back to the living world isn't the same thing... My sim is def not happy with his after life...

2ys1VnD.png

jNAVXDj.png

QpLCyLZ.png
  • Options
    That's the bad part of getting too intimate in a public place :lol:

pI2LHV7.png

BRvimCD.png
  • Options
    And finally for this week's screenshots:

My sim giving everything in her acting career just to notice that everyone is looking at their phones... oh real life :lol:

Q2WK0bR.png

9gyiHLj.png

PMz9Q8y.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,018 Member
    MtneZr8.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,480 Member

This poor girl bolted out the front door of that house in broad daylight, wearing her Jim-Jams and terrified with good reason.
    That place is cursed.
    I was just on time to take the shot because that lady can run. :D

TheGirl.jpg
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I just realized that there's a family of Ducks in Windenburg and whenever they cross the road any approaching car will stop to let them through.
    Nice detail. It's hilarious.

The-Family.jpg
    The daft look on this lad's face is also hilarious.
    DAFT-DUCK-FACE.jpg

Awesome find and great photos!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,107 Member
    No screenshots from me for a couple of weeks. I’ve already had to send my brand new two month old gaming laptop back to Lenovo to be repaired after a LCD fault. I’m already having withdrawal symptoms from not playing my favourite family.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top