Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I woke up early so here is a quick look at the kitchen dining room unit:

60073380_10156301573926497_4479277446616580096_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=07926fc682acfe7c46b8c3d55f07d1bc&oe=5D5D6795

60020922_10156301573946497_8416686318632828928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=82fb68dce7c1701618e4b3b7c3270fad&oe=5D6FDA0C

59852512_10156301573976497_850592181046476800_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=56b7bff364d1ac75d80cd2acb6cf92b8&oe=5D5DEA56

60013711_10156301574026497_1151237770052632576_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=6ce1e54f9e2b0af972225c3ece4324e4&oe=5D2B18FE

60391237_10156301574041497_7904033176731779072_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=e3e3ae5ef64384829157b35848f284d1&oe=5D73822D

Bonus: These Sims where so interested in their lesson that they had not realised that someone had taken all of their seats!

60038742_10156301574071497_491648814793359360_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=d42b5c0cb5ddb6642ebda604f694f39f&oe=5D772940
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    edited May 2019
    This will be a long one. But first my favourite image from this entire bunch.
    pC82hPZ.jpg

3YY1s7N.jpg
    Baxter received a call on beeper, there's an operation occurring and he's needed immediately. He's leaving at 3AM.
    VEyFnBh.jpg
    The newspaper only has a few points of interest, some minor news of pirates on an Island near East Asia, and increasing criminal activity related to illegal organizations at Strangetown.
    ZJa3ktZ.jpg
    Baxter is exhausted after the operation, the mission was to arrest a dangerous criminal by raiding their house. It went fine and the suspect was arrested with no injuries, although he was scared witless by 4 armed men entering his room via explosion.
    bMHTbRx.jpg
    A kiss when he got back.
    QJNecq5.jpg
    Winter has yet again come to Riverview.
    G7XchaO.jpg
    Lindsey bringing Ryan out for a walk, sitting under the Gazebo listening to some custom Sims 1 wall music(nothing beats Jerry Martin).
    EOj5jmk.jpg
    sAcRBGB.jpg
    Baxter has just ended his Counter Terrorist tour, but has now been called with the entire squadron to begin surveillance operations against the criminal organization in Strangetown, his job will be to gain evidence against the organization via observation post. Which will involve mostly lying still for 23 hours a day for several days in a mound of sand. Observation duties are never particularly fun. The organization is led by a woman called Brighid Mcjones, and is suspected for selling arms to rebel groups in Ziwa Bonde.
    4vqxd2z.jpg
    Lindsey misses him quite a bit.
    9XU7ODw.jpg
    A small drink.
    6ruNYXj.jpg
    And visiting her mother with Ryan, maintaining communication with friends and other families is a very important step for spouses of soldiers who go away on tour. Although due to the nature of Alex's work(LAR missions are highly classified) she can't say much.
    a7PXIr4.jpg
    IaY1sZC.jpg
    g5y6kA1.jpg
    Waiting for Alex to return from his 2 week tour.
    neiQIEg.jpg
    zZrYQ7X.jpg
    She feels great joy, happiness, sadness, but mostly just relief that he is home.
    uBKdgq4.jpg
    Ryan became a toddler, his Grandparents came to celebrate his birthday(I have no images because I video recorded it).
    HksY7Vr.jpg
    Lindsey doing some work with regards to financial projections.
    98509xI.jpg
    They're finally doing what they both love, being outdoors with each other.
    qsU4nUh.jpg
    Meet rags, he's a new friend of Ryan.
    PePYbzy.jpg
    lWsXqA9.jpg
    Going on a date with Lindsey, they haven't done this in ages, children and work. But it doesn't lose its affect, in fact, with the circumstances their love for each other only strengthens.
    9voBlN2.jpg
    Outside is always important.
    Y0KjLYg.jpg
    8e2sebx.jpg
    Ryan learned how to walk, congratulations Ryan.
    H0AiHAB.jpg
    What? Work was stressful for them both.
    zdW3zGb.jpg
    A necessary scenery image.
    cN2C0Wv.jpg
    Snowflake day came and went, no party this year, just the immediate family together, but that is more than enough.
    jcrCAMq.jpg
    PuOMEmT.jpg
    uySpvd3.jpg
    Another quick date.
    HO89ELg.jpg
    SOvRXxa.jpg
    Ryan having fun with Rags and his mum.
    ZNllPbP.jpg
    Alex talking with his mother, he didn't get the chance to talk with her before he left for his tour as it was such short notice. He's a bit concerned about the situation,but overall his life is going well.
    OWKTmMn.jpg
    Ryan is musical.
    8JQU8jK.jpg
    RSLg8Ge.jpg
    RqMq4T2.jpg
    And they go on another date, this time going camping, with another lovely view to accompany it.
    SjX2M1Y.jpg
    fMYfWCo.jpg
    Efa0qaf.jpg
    Spring arrives,and Alex is given short notice for another tour to Strangetown, this time to continue surveillance, and possibly initiate a mass arrest operation to end the weapons smuggling.
    pC82hPZ.jpg
    Uji4Q8I.jpg
    10 Mobility Troop A Squadron from left to Right: Sergeant Lothario,Sergeant Major of the Army Robbins, Corporal Oliver, Private Baxter, Private Norwood, Private Whitten.
    LN5RJXn.jpg
    lWDaN8G.jpg
    DK5U1mo.jpg
    luvWYeF.jpg
    JfZk3zI.jpg
    Saying goodbye to his family, and his deceased mother. Lindsey is really not happy about this tour(it's only 2 weeks since the last one), but unfortunately it is not optional for Alex. Lindsey is very understanding, but it's still hard for her.
    JqfDAI0.jpg
    RmcTT92.jpg
    Cw9OWyy.jpg
    Av0PrhM.jpg
    But spending time with Ryan and occasionally visiting her parents helps pass the time and deal with the emotions.
    VkHvFpV.jpg
    Q7SZqb0.jpg
    s3Cny7h.jpg
    Lindsey makes Hamburgers, Alex's favourite. They're both very pleased to see each other(this tour lasted 1 week).
    jf5a9k8.jpg
    9y4MnAQ.jpg
    While the news of pirates is still there, something far more important happened. Alex's troop was going to arrest Brighid Mcjones, as they warned her to stop she took off, after chasing her for sometime she pulled something out of her pocket leading to Alex and Corporal Lothario shooting her. She died on scene and the item was found to be a phone. As a result an inquest has been launched into the death. Besides that the tour went well, and the other troops arrested their targets without incidence for the most part.
    hMo1Ix0.jpg
    Snow in Spring
    cfSoZpT.jpg
    Alex talking with Lindsey, informing her what happened during the tour, and what immediate consequences this has.
    kPDZGgx.jpg
    BtIcx4B.jpg
    The inquest begins.
    eqkXYF0.jpg
    The first day wasn't too bad, Alex didn't give evidence, although Don did as well as the rest of his troop, and his commanding officer the general of Special Forces. All soldiers who were at the incident were granted anonymity, Don Lothario was known as soldier A, Alex will be known as soldier B.
    xRWMCp9.jpg
    This day Alex gave evidence, in effect when he saw her take out an object, he thought it was a weapon and opened fire immediately. It was the middle of the night and she was a good 20 yards at the time, after a rather thorough cross examination at the hands of both the defence and prosecuting lawyers, he was also interviewed by the counsel of the inquest. He maintained a relatively consistent position, and was able to answer most questions with reasonable accuracy.
    g19ceHW.jpg
    RdHrTtU.jpg
    Ryan learns how to talk.
    XsPrDL8.jpg
    The judge returns a verdict of lawful killing, as such no further action will be taken regarding this incident,and to prevent constant appeals the case is put under a 70 year immunity(meaning that no further inquests into this action can be taken for another 70 years, this is to prevent abuse by the family of the deceased for new inquiries on a constant basis).
    eZ0Y4zt.jpg
    "Brighid Mcjones killing deemed lawful by judge. Military pleased by result and states that no further action against soldiers will be taken"
    MCdzXGo.jpg
    FbhuNFK.jpg
    A bit of celebration with his family, and being made Hamburgers by his Lindsey at the good news. They're both very happy, and can continue living life as best as they can.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,204 Member
    Feedback

@bekkasan

I checked into sims wiki for the background of Birch and he is supposed to be
    a father of an unborn child to one of the Olivas and they do not even know each other hehe.
    Thank you.

@emorrill

Nice dress for Emma, great photoshoots.

@Brandontaylor

Thank you

@GraceyManor

Thank you must be fun doing that movie
    in The Sims hehe.
    Gaston is Gaston he never changes haha.

Well,
    not much for me to comment on today been a calm night on this thread hehe.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Today, Drake had some left over breakfast calzone:
    Screenshot-6407.jpg
    At Coloursplosion Chateau, Advarius and Blair were having a cuddle on their bed:
    Screenshot-6422.jpg
    Then Advarius set off to check on the Fire Engine at the Fire Station:
    Screenshot-6424.jpg
    Screenshot-6426.jpg
    Meanwhile, Iris gave each of her sisters a hug. Cindy was first:
    Screenshot-6430.jpg
    Cinnamon was second:
    Screenshot-6434.jpg
    And Candy was last:
    Screenshot-6439.jpg
    Rachel and Drake set off for Romper Recreation Playground:
    Screenshot-6445.jpg
    They got there and played Hopscotch:
    Screenshot-6457.jpg
    Screenshot-6458.jpg
    Rachel then started work on Princess Loveheart: Taking Care of Pets. This was the 28th book in the series:
    Screenshot-6461.jpg
    Drake made a sandcastle:
    Screenshot-6474.jpg
    Screenshot-6481.jpg
    And then he went on the swings:
    Screenshot-6489.jpg
    Rachel finished typing up Princess Loveheart: Taking Care of Pets.
    Screenshot-6495.jpg
    And she joined Drake on the swings:
    Screenshot-6513.jpg
    Screenshot-6516.jpg
    Then it was home time for them. Drake and Rachel set off back to Beach heart:
    Screenshot-6528.jpg
    They arrived safely back:
    Screenshot-6574.jpg
    Meanwhile, Blair set off to question a few sims:
    Screenshot-6519.jpg
    She spoke to Bessie Clavell:
    Screenshot-6526.jpg
    Bebe Hart:
    Screenshot-6543.jpg
    And Simis Bachelor:
    Screenshot-6558.jpg
    Then Blair went home and typed up the reports for Bebe, Bessie and Simis:
    Screenshot-6569.jpg
    I found this gnome staring at one of the plants:
    Screenshot-6583.jpg
    I named him Gnorbert. Whilst Blair was doing some work from home, I got a notification that there were some chicks! AAAAWWWW!
    Screenshot-6594.jpg
    Here's Blair playing with one of them:
    Screenshot-6597.jpg
    Screenshot-6598.jpg
    Advarius checked on his bees:
    Screenshot-6618.jpg
    And he planted two new peach trees:
    Screenshot-6624.jpg
    And I gave Rachel a chicken coop on the roof of Beach Heart:
    Screenshot-6636.jpg

Bonus Pics:
    Connie Galloway...is that Brain Freeze a la mode that you're eating?
    Screenshot-6638.jpg

Feedback/Responses to mentions later.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited May 2019
    @emorrill The only thing I got when I clicked play was the intro song, was there supposed to be more songs on it?

@GraceyManor Great chapter. Bummer they tossed they old man out!
    I popped over to the blog and listened to the music this morning.

@king_of_simcity7 That is a huge dining hall, how many students are at the school?

@jonny522 Being a soldiers wife is a tough duty! Being a soldier is nothing to sneeze at either. Sounds like he is well balanced and able to handle the stress of the life and his wife is too. Ryan is adorable and growing up. Glad things worked out with the inquest. The scenery pics are beautiful and I love seeing they take time out for dates when he is home.

@Silverofdreams30 lol that they don't know each other....musta been one of those drunk one night woohoo things. :lol:
  • Options
    FabBunnyFabBunny Posts: 158 Member
    Hi guys, just popping in to say that exams start this week so I won't be very active here on the forums. When they're over I'll have plenty of time to catch up on feedback and responses. Bye for now and don't miss me too much :wink:
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor, page 3467.
    Yep, I even blessed them with 200,000 Simoleons. Thanks for the feedback.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 -I've been into my apocalypse challenge and it's almost mid spring.Great pictures!
    @emorrill -I did have fun in my apcoalypse challenge.Great pictures!
    @Brandontaylor -Great update!Thanks for the comment.It sounds like you're having to mange the town like I do in my games though my stories usually are about the towns.
    @FabBunny -Great update!I've got a Mod so I can control alien abductions and allow pregnancies from them only for adults.
    @AbellaKellaher -Great update!I use smaller images for story updates.
    @Steamvarius -I've changed trait limits in NRaas Retuner before.Great update!
    @Mikezumi -Great update!
    @bekkasan -Great update!I have a computer like that typewriter and it can be used in a larger home in my apocalypse challenge.
    @GraceyManor -It's a signature banner you want and mine is a link to my blog.Great update!
    @CravenLestat -Great pictures!
    @Hejix -I've had funny moments in my game like when my sims get confused and start eating spoiled salad thinking it's not gone bad yet.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great picture!
    Here's my apocalpyse challenge update from Sunset Valley2 below.
    Salisbury,Massachusetts-Winter-1525.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up very early that mid winter morning to find the icestorm still raging outside.
    33137040608_1c7e4b8447.jpg
    It was still raining in the subzero weather and the ground was already a giant skating rink covered in glare ice everywhere by then.
    33137043988_894a55cd01.jpg
    They were working on writing stories for most of the morning as it was too dangerous to venture outside in the icestorm.
    46098532475_72c1372bfa.jpg
    They ended up deciding to strap on ice skates to get to the pool for some winter fishing.Eli made a catch at the pool.
    46960570142_5a7ffeeda9.jpg
    Ami ended up catching a toad from the pool before they had to stop to use the washroom and eat dinner before heading back home.
    46288395834_c7473f59e0.jpg
    They both ordered dinner from the food replicators and enjoyed their dinner.
    46288413104_163ed2de89.jpg
    They rushed back home by 7:30 in the evening to get to bed.
    46288417784_5a489cedf6.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson.
    Thanks! I'm still learning about how Retuner works, but I have the basics sorted.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @TadOlson
    Yes that's what I want but I don't know how to do it,
    I've already finished reading your blog some time ago.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,777 Member
    edited May 2019
    Page 3467, continued

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

@AbellaKellaher It's okay.
    I heard that Endgame is great. Unfortunately, the last movie in the MCU I saw was the first Iron Man so I am way behind, lol
    Yeah, that does kind of stink. I heard that the new Spiderman takes place after Endgame so at least it still continues in a way.

@emorrill She really does look sad in the first picture.
    Emma looks great in her dress!
    I'll have to take a listen sometime soon.
    Love the Phil Dunphy GIF. He's such a goofy character, lol

@GraceyManor They sure do, especially the homemade kind.

Page 3468

@GraceyManor I think that Gaston might need to look elsewhere too.
    Uh oh, looks like trouble is coming to William and Belle.
    I don't think Gaston has anything good planned.
    Great update!

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pictures of the kitchen/dining area.
    Lol, those poor Sims. :lol:

@jonny522 Glad nothing bad happened.
    Poor Lindsey. It has to be hard on the families of soldiers.
    Happy birthday, Ryan!
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.

@Steamvarius Nice of Iris to hug her sisters.
    Fun game of hopscotch.
    I'd say Drake and Rachel had a nice time at the park.
    I love how the gnomes just turn up randomly.
    Great update!
    That was nice. Maybe their living conditions will be better as well.
    You're welcome.

@FabBunny Good luck on your exams!

@TadOlson Thank you.
    You're welcome.
    Yeah, I kind of am, at least for the moment. I need Sims to be certain ages since I am trying to recreate family connections from the original story.
    Great update!

***Didn't work on an update last night as my brother and I went bowling again. I'm going to load the game up in a few minutes and will work on an update as I have time. Oh, by the way, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers!
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So school is officially over! Means tons of Sims when I am not at work. I am still deciding where to send Ivy and Scarlet to. I want to move them to Isla Paradiso since it would helpful to a lot of my storylines. It just stinks that when you move towns you lose all relationships. Any advice?
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @FabBunny Exams....good luck!

@TadOlson Nice update.

@ccarrig_95 Nraas porter allows moves and maintains relationships.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @emorrill , I loved your posed pictures of Emma! She looks sad, but really lovely!

@GraceyManor , what a great idea to do a sim version of Beauty and the Beast! I love the look of all the characters and locations.
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    Hey I can't find (or remember, for I am old and feeble minded) who it was that said they wanted to go back and find my first "post." My first about my current family was in the "what family are you playing now" or something like this but this was the first in this thread :)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16993663#Comment_16993663
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    Also, Happy Mothers Day to all the Mamas!! <3 !
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited May 2019
    @meerkattime :#

0vJrjQ5.png

:s

:(

Ja3XpGR.png

:smirk:

So far so guuuuuuuuud Meow qCdzPAO.gif

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor.
    So far, I have Bucktooth and The Gnome of Invention. Which sounds like an interesting concept for a movie or TV show.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,126 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @emorrill The only thing I got when I clicked play was the intro song, was there supposed to be more songs on it?

@bekkasan Oh dear. :confounded: I was afraid that might happen...
    Getting the correct link to a playlist is a pain!

Checking on it it's the correct link...maybe you have to click on the "YouTube" icon at the bottom so it takes you to YouTube in order to play the full playlist. :grey_question:
    OR links to playlists may not work on the forums. :confused:

I swear it works on my blog...

https://emilyssims3stories.wordpress.com/2019/05/12/my-quantum-leap-fanfic-soundtrack/

^Try that. :blush:

Thanks for letting me know. :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @TadOlson ad @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Tomorrow's update might take a while to do...I've taken 375 screenshots today. I mainly use my blog as a way of image storage...but man, I really ought to give the screenshot key a rest...
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,777 Member

Page 3468, continued

@ccarrig_95 I bet you are happy about school being over.

@CravenLestat Great job on the house, looks just like it.

@Steamvarius Lol, it really does.
    Dang, almost 400 screenshots!

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

***Working on a couple updates now.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Jensen delivered one of the cut opals to Aimee Lefebvre in exchange for access to the vault holding the keystone he is seeking.
    Deep Within Landgraab Chateau
    Oui! Look how it shines and glimmers, I have not yet decided what I shall do with the Opal, but that is not your concern. Now, you seek the keystone. The hidden vault is now unlocked for you at the Landgraab Chateau. Go there to find the keystone of James Vaughan.
    47763135582_e477f2348e_o.jpg
    Jared and Jensen met up at the Landgraab Chateau.
    47763135352_7427e1563e_o.jpg
    The boys successfully disarmed the traps on the front steps :)
    47763135182_648f3b7d43_o.jpg
    There was a small entrance hall with a door on either end. The one on the right was locked so I sent Jensen through the one on the left. I wasn't sure which way to go so I sent Jensen and Jared through different doors in the next hallway.
    32871524377_13c9721395_o.jpg
    When I saw that Jared's room had a moveable statue I sent Jensen to move it. I should have known there was a trap from the dark smudge on the floor! :'(
    47815352911_0e6ae2b615_o.jpg
    32871523827_54ced351f2_o.jpg
    47025824154_05b930bbab_o.jpg
    Although I won't cheat to get through the tombs I have no problem with cheating to make my boys comfortable :D Jensen moved the statue over the trap so he could proceed up the stairs.
    47025823924_26db36e778_o.jpg
    After I sent Jensen up the stairs I clicked on Jared to send him up the stairs in the room Jensen had originally entered. I didn't tell Jensen to move and I have noticed that free will is suspended while sims are on quests but somehow he got himself caught in another trap!
    47025823794_aa7a58d496_o.jpg
    32871522577_988b9e2d21_o.jpg
    I sent Jared up the next two flight of stairs and he found the keyhole for the keystone Jensen was carrying.
    32871522157_8af23ef5a5_o.jpg
    I had Jensen join Jared and unlock the door.
    47025823454_67a205f2a1_o.jpg
    I sent Jensen through the door so I could have a quick look but the exploration will have to wait because it's the boys' honeymoon afterall and they were hungry!
    32871521627_45e720fd76_o.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 3460

@jonny522 The house you built looks good!
    Congrats on the engagement :)
    Congrats on the wedding and lovely honeymoon :)

@Steamvarius Thanks for the comment :) I don't know if firefighters and genies are immune to fire traps or not. I have never played a firefighter and my boys are human in this save. Although I have been playing the game since it came out, travel isn't really my style.
    I didn't know something like that could happen at the school! I hope the kids went back when the mutant plant was taken care of!
    I usually take care of all townie birthdays so I only see badly dressed children in short term saves where I don't bother.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the nice comments :) Emily4331 fixed the glasses for me and now my elder females and children can wear nice glasses :)
    Glad you got the glasses in your game :) They look nice on th townie :)
    It looks like everyone is enjoying the burgers! :D
    The pattern looks pretty on Sierra's sweater :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the nice comments :)
    I agree the sunglasses look better higher up. They were only low because I hadn't changed the glasses slider position yet. It's a pity the position stays once set because it means I won't be able to have the glasses and sunglasses with different outfits without doing more work than I want ;)
    Yep! Tush scratching is a thing of the past with the axe :D

@Brandontaylor Ava's alchemy seems to be coming along nicely :) Good thing she brought ingredients from her old home with her! When my sims have moved houses (which doesn't happen often), I often send them back to their old homes to harvest. It's great because those plants never need watering or weeding and never become barren :D
    The garage wedding was a good idea for a cold day!
    Watch out for Hank, Ava! :D It looks like Hank is going through a chubby phase! His weight often gets out of hand in my game.
    Adam has a big smile of Madison! :)
    Lovely wedding! The Bistro was a nice finishing touch :)
    Of course Ava wouldn't stand in the way of friend Monika's happiness! :)
    What a loser Boyd is, trying to blame juice on his infidelity! :#
    Boyd moving must be the start of the troubles I saw in recent updates!
    Adam is too clingy in his paranoia. I hope Ava doesn't become too isolated because of him.
    Blair is a good daughter to not take sides but she obviously knows that her dad's choices aren't always the best.
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)

@kanorla I hope you have fun with the couple from Sims 1 you recreated :)

@PalmArrow Thanks for the nice comments :)
    I like glasses but have never liked the EA ones so I am hoping that more of my sims will wear glasses now. Of course I am really bad at adding things like glasses and facial hair once a save is underway because I like to rush through birthday makeovers!
    Pangu's Axe makes exploring go so much faster! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top