Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Cool poster @IchigoUsagi ! Love the fangs! :)

Thanks! It's a good thing I had that screenshot of my simself handy. :D I cut it kind of close on making the poster!

adrian still wouldn't let me take his picture so i waited til he was in the bathroom. he was done though.

Hehe!! I have that same problem with Henry. He's always trying to dodge my screenshots. :D He's been doing that since he was a kid.

i get some group shots but sometimes getting a one sim shot takes creativity.

Yep, I'd say. Often I trick Henry into thinking he's getting a scene with Alex, then I shoot him by himself. Hehe... works often, but leave him on his own for too long and he starts pouting. :D
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Cool poster @IchigoUsagi ! Love the fangs! :)

Thanks! It's a good thing I had that screenshot of my simself handy. :D I cut it kind of close on making the poster!

adrian still wouldn't let me take his picture so i waited til he was in the bathroom. he was done though.

Hehe!! I have that same problem with Henry. He's always trying to dodge my screenshots. :D He's been doing that since he was a kid.

i get some group shots but sometimes getting a one sim shot takes creativity.

Yep, I'd say. Often I trick Henry into thinking he's getting a scene with Alex, then I shoot him by himself. Hehe... works often, but leave him on his own for too long and he starts pouting. :D

left to his own devices ayden is worse than bugsie.

i've been writing him for a while now and it might sound nuts but hes apart of me now.
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    You're a vampire?? :o Hehe... I'm joking. I love your backgrounds! It's so bright and happy, contrasting the rather pointy fangs you've got. XD

I was wondering if she was a vampire too!

I decided to make my simself into a vampire because, at the time, I was only writing TIOL and thought it would be fitting if my avi was doing one of the vampire poses they make in CAS. I'm not a vampire in real life (obviously :D ) but I am one of the palest people I know!
  • Options
    I finally got finished with the next TIOL chapter! Chapter Eight: Lilith has absolutely nothing to do with Valentine's Day. I could have planned that a bit better, but it's better than nothing! :D

02-14-18-7-10-57-pm_orig.png
  • Options
    I just realized I accidentally named one of my characters the same name as an already existing sim! :weary: I don't know what I should do about it! Should I change my character's name to something else or do you think it's okay to keep it?
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    @IchigoUsagi I think you should keep it... maybe you can think that (depending on how old the other sim is) it was a name that the parents really liked? or was popular?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    I just realized I accidentally named one of my characters the same name as an already existing sim! :weary: I don't know what I should do about it! Should I change my character's name to something else or do you think it's okay to keep it?

@IchigoUsagi No, you don't need to do that. I have two Calebs in my story. Caleb Hellewell and Caleb Vatore and so far, I don't think anyone's mixed them up. No one has so far, at least. :D I only messed Lilith up because I had just been screenshotting a Lilith scene, so you're totally fine. Anyway, Lilith Vatore isn't in your story as far as I understand.
  • Options

i once goofed and named to girls in the same house the same thing. thats not the weird part though like you i thought i should change it they were siblings still living in the same house cathtea was the one who said don't do it..
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

Keep it. I have an old work friend with the same name as me and when we meet up it goes like this:

Me: "Steve!"

Steve: "Steve!"

Us: "STEEEEEEEEEEVE!"
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

Keep it. I have an old work friend with the same name as me and when we meet up it goes like this:

change your name to munterbacon.
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

But then my whole Steve meet-ups will be all out of whack!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

But then my whole Steve meet-ups will be all out of whack!

but its unique you said so yourself.
  • Options

i assume steve isn't the one responsible for munterbacon..

keep steve i don't want him upset.or out of whack.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

Wait. I thought your name was Munterbacon!

Munter: Bacon!

Bacon: Munter!

both of you: MUNTERBACON!!!!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    I have two Calebs in my story. Caleb Hellewell and Caleb Vatore and so far, I don't think anyone's mixed them up. No one has so far, at least. :D I only messed Lilith up because I had just been screenshotting a Lilith scene, so you're totally fine. Anyway, Lilith Vatore isn't in your story as far as I understand.

Cog, Paris is so dreamy in your Avatar, every time I see it, my heart melts a little more!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

i tried to get him to change it to munterbacon. but he keeps insisting his name is steve.
  • Options

i tried to get him to change it to munterbacon. but he keeps insisting his name is steve.

Steve is the way you pronounce Munterbacon in Kiwiland.

"Care for some steve with your eggs?"

"No, that's OK. I'm having munterbacon."

• Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member

It's like when you think an artist is a just one person but it's actually a duo O.o
  • Options
    I have two Calebs in my story. Caleb Hellewell and Caleb Vatore and so far, I don't think anyone's mixed them up. No one has so far, at least. :D I only messed Lilith up because I had just been screenshotting a Lilith scene, so you're totally fine. Anyway, Lilith Vatore isn't in your story as far as I understand.

Cog, Paris is so dreamy in your Avatar, every time I see it, my heart melts a little more!

Aw, thanks @CathyTea , but this is Henry not Paris, unless you're talking about my older avi.
  • Options

Aw, thanks @CathyTea , but this is Henry not Paris, unless you're talking about my older avi.

now your as bad as bugsie. ok not as bad but i'm still confused whos henry?
  • Options

The protagonist in my simLit, but I've had this avi for a while, so not as bad as Bugsie. Only had four avatars so far. :blush:
  • Options

The protagonist in my simLit, but I've had this avi for a while, so not as bad as Bugsie. Only had four avatars so far. :blush:

so henry is your current avi?

not as bad as bugsie just meant i'm only a little confused.
  • Options

Boop. So it is. Henry is really dreamy in your Avi...

(They look kinda alike, don't you think?)

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited February 2018
    So i've got screenshots that could write 20 parts for various stories.
    I've got stories that need screenshots.

So what do I decide to do??? I go start making 7 new characters for something completely different. *facepalms* And I've only finished two of them and kinda want to be just like. opps yeah. I'm done for now. But I want all 7. cause the 7 deadly sins would be silly with only 2....
    than i'm uploading them as sims. killing them, and uploading them as ghosts. xD because... the 7 deadly sins need to haunt my games for no reason.

actually.. @CathyTea i blame you for these taking so long to make. xD I love love loved your idea to give them 5 outfits so they could switch into whichever they wanted. so i've been giving them. 5*6 outfits and I was going to do this free will "watch the sins" story and just sit back and watch. and not control. and just see what happened.
  • Options

6 i think you forgot the 2 dogs.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top