Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Life State :( SimGuru Drake Confirmed

kaanvardar99kaanvardar99 Posts: 134 Member
Simguru Drake confirmed no new life state in this pack. :'(
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15191167#Comment_15191167
Post edited by kaanvardar99 on

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I'm REALLY mad! ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    LutefiskLutefisk Posts: 92 Member
    I hope they come in their own pack with a ton of supernatural CAS/Build Buy and a new spooky world, at least...
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Too bad. I'm still hoping for at least an FX supernatural critter like the monster under the bed. Sort of like "I hope it's just a weirdly distorted shadow of the neighbor's pet snake... tense +3"
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    I'm really glad they've stopped adding new life states in each EP. That was such a bad trend started by TS2.

I'm fine without them too. Now if they could give me an option to turn off aliens I would be good. I don't need the game generating them all the time hidden as townies.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I'm hoping for a glorious supernatural pack with an awesome spooky world one day.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    That makes me very sad. Doesn't look like there will be bands, either. I guess it'll be another whole year before I can start getting my hopes up for bands, or vampires/witches (or pets or seasons), and then I might be disappointed again. It makes me want to start playing Sims 3 again. The only reason I'm not playing it now is I really like how nicely Sims 4 works. It's fast, never crashes, the Sims are pretty, plus I really wanted to give Sims 4 a good long chance before I ditched it.
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I'm really glad they've stopped adding new life states in each EP. That was such a bad trend started by TS2.

I'm fine without them too. Now if they could give me an option to turn off aliens I would be good. I don't need the game generating them all the time hidden as townies.
    You can turn them off in MCC if you use mods.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

I don't use MCC because I don't want story progression.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    Lutefisk wrote: »
    I hope they come in their own pack with a ton of supernatural CAS/Build Buy and a new spooky world, at least...
    That they won't release for another two years. :'(

• Options

I don't use MCC because I don't want story progression.
    You don't have to turn on story progression if you don't want to. There's an option in the MCC setting to set it either to true or false. Just set it to false and you can tweak everything else. It's fully customizable.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    kaanvardar99kaanvardar99 Posts: 134 Member
    Penelope wrote: »

No they will add them "soon" :)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    :( .....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SinaSimSinaSim Posts: 64 Member
    Boooo. :(
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    I don't know about you, but I'm still very happy. CITY LIFE!!!! I have so many sims that I've always thought would live in apartments and soon they'll be able to! This is a dream come true.
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Penelope wrote: »

No they will add them "soon" :)

I hope they add them soon, too. In the meantime, I'll get my city set up for the arrival of the undead to hunt in the streets.
  • Options
    I don't know about you, but I'm still very happy. CITY LIFE!!!! I have so many sims that I've always thought would live in apartments and soon they'll be able to! This is a dream come true.
    Right?) I can't even sit still so happy I am.

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    well this is good news and i hope they never bring back supernaturals to the game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    RIP the dream
    Stuck waiting probably another year or two for a Supernatural EP, assuming we even get one :(
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    well this is good news and i hope they never bring back supernaturals to the game

If you don't want to have something in your game-don't buy it. Other people here want supernaturals and you should respect that.

EA will probably create a separate supernatural dlc, so supernaturals will likely be optional. ( as in they will not put them in random packs)

• Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    It's better to have supernaturals in their own dedicated pack(s). I have a feeling GTW would've turned out a lot better if aliens had been in a different pack of their own. Aliens could've potentially turned out better if they had been in a dedicated pack too.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.