Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Life State :( SimGuru Drake Confirmed

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    AHH! The Sims forums for ya! Don't you just love it when news or rumors from months ago becomes fresh news for today! Lol! Oh my. I can't wait for the rumors about a certain toilet that will talk back when you try to splash your blue pee on the toilet just eight months after release of City Living. It will blow everyone's mind!

Ok, you didn't get this from me, but I heard they're gonna patch pools back in :o:o:o

OOOO OHHHH boy! I hope we get new water types too! I would love my Sims to get naked in water that glitters back at them. Calling them "Glitter B-ooty"

I have it on good sources that there's going to be a game coming out soon called The Sims 4. Seriously, look it up. :wink:
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    ENolan wrote: »
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    AHH! The Sims forums for ya! Don't you just love it when news or rumors from months ago becomes fresh news for today! Lol! Oh my. I can't wait for the rumors about a certain toilet that will talk back when you try to splash your blue pee on the toilet just eight months after release of City Living. It will blow everyone's mind!

Ok, you didn't get this from me, but I heard they're gonna patch pools back in :o:o:o

OOOO OHHHH boy! I hope we get new water types too! I would love my Sims to get naked in water that glitters back at them. Calling them "Glitter B-ooty"

I have it on good sources that there's going to be a game coming out soon called The Sims 4. Seriously, look it up. :wink:

No way dude, I'm not even done exploring university life. The new island paradise expansion looks pretty cool though.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    i want Simguru bring back life state in next expansion