Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DRAKE LOVES EP3!!!!

Comments

• Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    @Jerrello wrote: »
    Jerrello wrote: »
    I'm only really replying to your comment since it was the last but there seems to be this misconception on how I work and what my job is.

[*] I am here to inform you about the product, engage with you, and take your feedback to my various partners in studio.

[*] I have way more access to things in Studio than you seem to realize. I am down in studio a good 95% of my day and have visibility into a good chunk of what goes on. I don't just receive an email the week before an announce with a subject line of "Next Pack is this" and the text in it just giving me bullet points to push out to all of you. I'm down there asking about what is going in, raising red flags when I feel you may get upset about something so I can understand why a specific decision was made, helping read our blogs to make sure that the team I'm on is being effective at answering the questions that I think you will end up asking, etc. I joke around that I really am the "gut check" with all of my studio partners because I am the physical representation of you and your voices.

I know it isn't easy, doing you job, since no matter what you say, it will be over-analyzed and pulled apart for hidden meanings of any kind.
    I also figured you might know a lot of what is actually going on, after all, you work there. I already know you can't say much, until you get the "green light" so to speak, for various reasons. It must be a little hard having to hold back for so long. :*

I guess I would have liked to know if it (Exp pk 3) is something we have never had before, (Not say what it is, just comment a yes or no, but I guess you can't?...) o:)
    Anyway, those "voices you relay to the decisions makers", can you add "my voice", (tiny as it is, lol ) - if you already haven't - that I would LOVE to have a Tropical World/Neighborhood/Vacation...In other words, anything that creates a special Tropical Haven for our Sims. o:)

Beat you to the punch. She's not going to answer she skipped right over mine to reply to the "last comment" but anyway I get she can't tell us what it is but it's frustrating she can't even answer something that simple or is EP4 even being worked on. She really feels they do a great job communicating with the community which is a complete joke.

Didn't meant to skip over your comment, I purposefully responded the the comment after yours because it was relevant to what I was wanting to cover.

I don't talk about future stuff because all you will do is focus on that rather than what is ahead of you. That is what I am trying to get at. This idea of you thinking nothing is coming in the future seems weird to me because unless we tell you we aren't producing stuff anymore you should know that things are coming down the pipeline. We clearly haven't stopped production so why this mind set?

Why this mindset? Look how long it's been since we've received any information on an EP. It's going on a year and were so clueless about EP3 to the point people were wondering if there is an EP3. I asked about EP4 because I'm trying to get an idea of how far along you all are on developing EP's or are we going to have play the year long guessing game every time for an EP. I'm trying to give you all the benefit of the doubt.

I'm baffled at how your team just outright ignores our ancient requests and gives us something new we haven't asked for. Have they learned nothing from the GT backlash? That's like ordering at a restaurant and the waiter comes back and asks why don't want something else.

You do realise how business works, right?
    Fans always want something from the older games, as familiarity, but casual players will look at it and think "eh nothing new".
    EA have ALWAYS tried brand new ideas for the first 1-3 Expansions.

University, Open For Business, World Adventures, Ambitions etc. EA knows a game is a certified flop, if it they just launch with a Seasons/Pets/Generations EP straight out of the gate. Hardcore players may be in heaven, casual players (main audience) will wonder why they are buying into the same thing twice.

I find it pretty funny to think of anyone who plays the Sims 'hardcore' myself.

That bolded bit..I can't even. Once again, proof? You keep stating all these things as fact, but you never deliver proof. I'm not sure how you expect anyone to take you seriously.

• Options
    fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    When did any Guru say those "basic" EPs were never going to be created? We have only had two EPs, lets, at least, see what the third one is before we throw in the towel.

Well at the average life span of 5 years per game, Sims 4 is only getting one EP per year so where are they gong to fit in Seasons, Pets, Supernatural and something new. Not to mention if Outdoor retreat is the only vacation we will ever have it is more disappointing than the terrible mention system of the Sims

Now you're assuming that S4 will only last five years. Maybe they have so many ideas that it could last much longer. The other versions stopped because the ideas ran out and new ways to develop the game were created.

No its called statistics and history. We have THREE successful past iterations of the sims we can use that to judge. On average 5 years would be about right or even pushing it. Even if you ASSUME 6 years at most you aren't looking at much. We are going to end up with way too many SPs not enough actual content if the past 2 years has been ANY indication of their future. We can make educated guesses at things based on long standing games. Most games even in active development of dlc don't last longer than a few years. That's just the reality of the gaming market.

No the others didn't run out for any of those nonsense reasons especially when many of the team worked on past games lol. Are you telling me they suddenly only came up with ideas AFTER they closed TS2 and 3? That makes no sense whatsoever. They stop supporting games because the engine gets old and they simply make more money by revamping into a new one.
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Lets be real..the gurus could say the next EP features cotton balls and q-tips and they would be excited. Look how underwhelming GTW was, and GT wasn't exactly mind blowing. We'll just have to wait months for them to showcase the next EP we didn't ask for.

Is that why Get To Work managed to chart higher on the PC than most Sims 3 EPs? Because no one wanted it?

And actually, since the Urbz and Freetime, people have been requesting for years to allow us to have groups that are controlled by likes and dislikes etc.
    Book Clubs, Cooking Clubs etc. have been requested for years. Get Together allows for that and more.

Gets your facts straight hun. You don't speak for anyone else but the sales chart speaks for everyone x.

Got a link to back up those facts? I'd honestly be interested to see figures that say GTW charted higher than any TS3 EP.

I wouldn't ever guess people bought it because no one wanted it. My guess would be that they bought it trying to help the base game. Little did they know that GTW was going to need help too.

Yep.

ESA - Top PC games of 2016
    #4 - Get To Work
    http://essentialfacts.theesa.com/Essential-Facts-2016.pdf

The only expansion to top that was University Life, from memory (I don't remember another pack charting at 4 or above). However, we all know YA focused packs are what EA considers to be huge sellers.
    I imagine University for The Sims 4 will do well too. People like being on-site with Jobs and Schools.

If only that was part of the base game -sigh-
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited July 2016
    If it's not seasons, generations, pets or supernatural people will be disappointed, they know we don't want new things and would rather have the other packs first.

I'm not making any comment about your speculation on what it could or couldn't be but your delivery made me want to comment on this because I personally think this really is a sad way to view things.

Why don't you want new experiences? In the grand schemes of things you must realize that there are others who do want new experiences with a bit of the old thrown in. Why don't you want to the team to push themselves creatively to try new things? This is honestly something I struggle with understanding when I see comments like that on the forums and would really love to understand this kind of mind set.

The real question is why can't your team give people what their asking for instead of having selective hearing. Sure, new experiences are great but ignoring the huge elephant in the room isn't going to fix the game either.

And whose voices should we only be listening to? The forums? Twitter? Reddit? YouTube? Facebook? Tumblr? Snapchat? Surveys? Fan Sites? When anyone says "give people what their asking for" it almost always is just about what is being asked about here in the forums and no where else. We have to look at the bigger picture, not silos. We have to see what the common denominator is among all of the voices to see if we can't pin-point what is the most important piece of the puzzle for that particular piece of content.

I can't be certain that the 'elephant' in the room is toddlers but the forums, twitter and facebook have definitely been begging for toddlers, they all seem to have similar reactions to the missing content :persevere:

Don't forget YouTube comments as well. I have seen a lot of people wishing for toddlers and other things... :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    strawberrymarkstrawberrymark Posts: 199 Member
    Maybe we will finally get our family play (toddlers???)

i can wish haha ...
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    edited July 2016
    MocaJava wrote: »
    I'm only really replying to your comment since it was the last but there seems to be this misconception on how I work and what my job is.

[*] I am here to inform you about the product, engage with you, and take your feedback to my various partners in studio.

[*] I have way more access to things in Studio than you seem to realize. I am down in studio a good 95% of my day and have visibility into a good chunk of what goes on. I don't just receive an email the week before an announce with a subject line of "Next Pack is this" and the text in it just giving me bullet points to push out to all of you. I'm down there asking about what is going in, raising red flags when I feel you may get upset about something so I can understand why a specific decision was made, helping read our blogs to make sure that the team I'm on is being effective at answering the questions that I think you will end up asking, etc. I joke around that I really am the "gut check" with all of my studio partners because I am the physical representation of you and your voices.

I know it isn't easy, doing you job, since no matter what you say, it will be over-analyzed and pulled apart for hidden meanings of any kind.
    I also figured you might know a lot of what is actually going on, after all, you work there. I already know you can't say much, until you get the "green light" so to speak, for various reasons. It must be a little hard having to hold back for so long. :*

I guess I would have liked to know if it (Exp pk 3) is something we have never had before, (Not say what it is, just comment a yes or no, but I guess you can't?...) o:)
    Anyway, those "voices you relay to the decisions makers", can you add "my voice", (tiny as it is, lol ) - if you already haven't - that I would LOVE to have a Tropical World/Neighborhood/Vacation...In other words, anything that creates a special Tropical Haven for our Sims. o:)

Beat you to the punch. She's not going to answer she skipped right over mine to reply to the "last comment" but anyway I get she can't tell us what it is but it's frustrating she can't even answer something that simple or is EP4 even being worked on. She really feels they do a great job communicating with the community which is a complete joke.

Didn't meant to skip over your comment, I purposefully responded the the comment after yours because it was relevant to what I was wanting to cover.

I don't talk about future stuff because all you will do is focus on that rather than what is ahead of you. That is what I am trying to get at. This idea of you thinking nothing is coming in the future seems weird to me because unless we tell you we aren't producing stuff anymore you should know that things are coming down the pipeline. We clearly haven't stopped production so why this mind set?

Why this mindset? Look how long it's been since we've received any information on an EP. It's going on a year and were so clueless about EP3 to the point people were wondering if there is an EP3. I asked about EP4 because I'm trying to get an idea of how far along you all are on developing EP's or are we going to have play the year long guessing game every time for an EP. I'm trying to give you all the benefit of the doubt.

I'm baffled at how your team just outright ignores our ancient requests and gives us something new we haven't asked for. Have they learned nothing from the GT backlash? That's like ordering at a restaurant and the waiter comes back and asks why don't want something else.

Fans always want something from the older games, as familiarity, but casual players will look at it and think "eh nothing new".

University, Open For Business, World Adventures, Ambitions etc. EA knows a game is a certified flop, if it they just launch with a Seasons/Pets/Generations EP straight out of the gate. Hardcore players may be in heaven, casual players (main audience) will wonder why they are buying into the same thing twice.

That bolded bit..I can't even. Once again, proof? You keep stating all these things as fact, but you never deliver proof. I'm not sure how you expect anyone to take you seriously.

The proof is in the pudding is it not?

They always deleiver new ideas for the first EP's before moving into old ideas. The Sims 4 base game had a bad reaction for being more of the same.

That's literally how the public perceive more of the same. "Why bother?"

Sometimes you can't link everything you say, you just need to take a look yourself.
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    If it's not seasons, generations, pets or supernatural people will be disappointed, they know we don't want new things and would rather have the other packs first.

I'm not making any comment about your speculation on what it could or couldn't be but your delivery made me want to comment on this because I personally think this really is a sad way to view things.

Why don't you want new experiences? In the grand schemes of things you must realize that there are others who do want new experiences with a bit of the old thrown in. Why don't you want to the team to push themselves creatively to try new things? This is honestly something I struggle with understanding when I see comments like that on the forums and would really love to understand this kind of mind set.

The real question is why can't your team give people what their asking for instead of having selective hearing. Sure, new experiences are great but ignoring the huge elephant in the room isn't going to fix the game either.

And whose voices should we only be listening to? The forums? Twitter? Reddit? YouTube? Facebook? Tumblr? Snapchat? Surveys? Fan Sites? When anyone says "give people what their asking for" it almost always is just about what is being asked about here in the forums and no where else. We have to look at the bigger picture, not silos. We have to see what the common denominator is among all of the voices to see if we can't pin-point what is the most important piece of the puzzle for that particular piece of content.

I can't be certain that the 'elephant' in the room is toddlers but the forums, twitter and facebook have definitely been begging for toddlers, they all seem to have similar reactions to the missing content :persevere:

Don't forget YouTube comments as well. I have seen a lot of people wishing for toddlers and other things... :)

Tumblr also, i'm uncertain about reddit but that's still a large portion of players asking for family play/toddlers and especially when a thread was pinned asking for toddler feedback/ideas you'd think they'd be coming this year :persevere:
  • Options
    HyeionHyeion Posts: 522 Member
    @SimGuruDrake Dear Drake, "best bits mixed in with new bits" is technically what some meant all along.
    Please don't forget the detail bits.
    mfCdivN.gif

Origin ID: Hyeion
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited July 2016
    Hyeion wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake Dear Drake, "best bits mixed in with new bits" is technically what some meant all along.
    This.
    I don't need or want cookie-cutter EPs. Like I want Seasons, but I don't want it to have the exact same items, fairs, effects, etc that TS3 Seasons did. I'm all for putting a new spin on things. Right now I'm not getting the best bits mixed in with new...like how GT could've came with werewolves and add something new to the with the whole group idea, werewolf packs, etc...but alas.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    YungGigi wrote: »
    Is a singer supposed to say that they're LESS excited about their newest cd than their last 2? Of course not. They'll say to the public how happy they are about this latest project to build up EXCITEMENT to the listeners. Same thing this Guru did. Brilliantly I may add. Here we have 5 pages now based on one single tweet that gives nothing other than tells us what we already knew. We already knew they weren't stopping at 2 EPs. For all we know, Guru may simply know the subject matter of the EP and it may not even be in production. We could be waiting another 6+ months for it's release. But yay, let's be excited because she is... Nah

I like lists so I'll break it down :)
    • I do not work in Marketing. I am not here to "sell" you anything. I am here to inform you about the product, engage with you, and take your feedback to my various partners in studio.
    • I have worked in customer service for a very long time (I talked about this in another thread) and the one thing I knew going into any of those jobs (including this one) is that people aren't dumb. I have never lied to a customer about how I felt about any product / movie / service. I gave my opinion and left it up to them to decide.
    • I have not once lied to any of you here. I have not once tried to build up the "hype train" --if anything I have ALWAYS been the one to go to the lever to change the direction that train was going in because I know the end destination.
    • I am free to ignore any tweets or inquiries that come my way and have repeatedly done so. I chose to answer that particular question because it wasn't sent to me out of malice or to start drama, it was asking for my personal opinion without requesting any other information from me so I answered it truthfully.
    • Do I know that anything I say will be shared out? Absolutely, and as the person who has to deal with the brunt of anything here in the community I willingly stepped into the "line of fire" (as they say) to at least answer the one question that I could.
    • I have way more access to things in Studio than you seem to realize. I am down in studio a good 95% of my day and have visibility into a good chunk of what goes on. I don't just receive an email the week before an announce with a subject line of "Next Pack is this" and the text in it just giving me bullet points to push out to all of you. I'm down there asking about what is going in, raising red flags when I feel you may get upset about something so I can understand why a specific decision was made, helping read our blogs to make sure that the team I'm on is being effective at answering the questions that I think you will end up asking, etc. I joke around that I really am the "gut check" with all of my studio partners because I am the physical representation of you and your voices.

I wish I could see what you see. There are a few Simmers on this forums I would suggest hiring to look over the team and make sure they are going in the right direction. At least when it comes to family play. o:)
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    This.
    I don't need or want cookie-cutter EPs. Like I want Seasons, but I don't want it to have the exact same items, fairs, effects, etc that TS3 Seasons did. I'm all for putting a new spin on things. Right now I'm not getting the best bits mixed in with new...like how GT could've came with werewolves and add something new to the with the whole group idea, werewolf packs, etc...but alas.

Agreed.
    He/Him
  • Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member

It depends... I reaaaallly want toddlers and cars back and feel like I can't enjoy the game until it feels complete in that sense. More importantly, while I have absolutely loved all the GPs, the so-called "new experiences" in the last 2 EPs have been underwhelming. I hate the TS4 retail system so, so much. I really, really hate it... to the point that it's just ruined my night thinking about how they messed up something that could have been so wonderful.
  • Options
    fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member

Tumblr also, i'm uncertain about reddit but that's still a large portion of players asking for family play/toddlers and especially when a thread was pinned asking for toddler feedback/ideas you'd think they'd be coming this year :persevere:

Yeah you'd have to be actively ignoring the community to not know that toddlers are obviously wanted. At this point I only wish they would either confirm that they will never add them or that they will in the future. I get tired of it always being brought up every time we talk about new content. I want toddlers don't get me wrong, but I have come to accept I will never get them. So I want to move on to what we will get.
  • Options

Pfft, none of that matters more than Facebook likes. They prove everything is fine as it is. :D
  • Options
    HyeionHyeion Posts: 522 Member
    This.

Also, There isn't any evidence or comfort that it may happen or fit their New Vision.
    mfCdivN.gif

Origin ID: Hyeion
  • Options
    MocaJava wrote: »

The proof is in the pudding is it not?

They always deleiver new ideas for the first EP's before moving into old ideas. The Sims 4 base game had a bad reaction for being more of the same.

That's literally how the public perceive more of the same. "Why bother?"

Sometimes you can't link everything you say, you just need to take a look yourself.

In other words, you have no proof. Gotcha.
  • Options
    SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    I just realized if I replied to everyone individually it would be a lot of only me posts so I'm bundling them up!
    Because every time you guys add something new it is either poorly executed or boring *cough* emotions/ musical chairs of doom *cough* Besides, what is a life simulation game without pets, seasons or family play like these things should kind of be in the base game by now but I'm not judging although A LOT of AAA games ship with awesome weather and animals <.< >.> I'd like new sprinkled into the old, improved not removed

You may find that you aren't interested in those things but that doesn't mean others aren't. We are a life simulation game, not a Witcher or GTA or any of those types of games where you only control one character and the rest are 100% NPCs. Would it be nice to have pets and seasons in a base game? Sure. But what are you willing to cut for it? I know it's not the communities "job" to think about those things but we do. We have to see the much bigger picture.
    Neia wrote: »
    There are some old things that have such a big impact that they completely change the game. Seasons is one of these for me for example, different weather and seasons passing makes it a completely different game. So there're two main reasons I can think of that could make me prefer an old theme like Seasons over new experiences : I know how game-changer some of the old themes were, while I don't know yet whether the new experiences will be as impactful for me, and I'm afraid the old themes won't come back at all (so it's reassuring to have it now, because the future is unknown).

I definitely want new experiences too ! Ideally, I would want the old things I loved back, and the things I didn't like as much replaced with new things ;)

So I'll give you a challenge here: What did you not like about Seasons? What did you like? What new experiences would you like to see from one of your favorite EPs?
    Sorry, @SimGuruDrake I didn't mean for it to come across like that. It's just that many of us have been begging for things like toddlers and generations ever since toddlers were confirmed to not be in the base game, and seasons/pets are always the big EPs people want. I DO want new experiences but i'm sure I can speak for myself and many others in saying that I would rather have the basics and missing base game content before things we've never had before. ETA: New experiences can always be implemented through old packs, farming can be added to pets, disasters/other seasonal activities could be added to seasons, new ways to play with supernaturals in that pack etc.

That is where I kind of what to challenge you to keep an open mind. Is it great that you loved those previous EPs so much you want them again? Absolutely! But the new experiences you talked about should be the creative direction you go on. Think about what you loved in each piece of content and what you'd like to see added upon the things you already loved about them.
    Ninoochat wrote: »
    Oh boy where to start. Because it's The Sims 4, I am expecting the basics to come back.

You guys already gave us two "meh" EPs, it's time to bring back something to go wow about, something that is constantly mentioned on this forum, pets/seasons/generations/supernaturals/apartments/university to mention a few.

This is just my opinion but seeing how there's constantly negative opinions around this game maybe I feel like the future is uncertain and you might stop production before I get to see my favorite EP coming out? I'm reaching but you get the idea.

Here's the thing: The forums are not the end all be all for content ideas. We have to think on a much larger scale than just what people ask for here. You'll notice my own little pattern in my responses here: Think creatively. Think in the mindset of "What new experiences am I looking to add in some of my favorite EPs from the past?"
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    This is why I wish we could get some of the basics in the base game like weather and such, then they'd have plenty of room for new ideas.
    But things like seasons, pets, supernatural (dedicated EP or life states), etc, have become a staple in the series and people get used to having them, so having to wait however long for them to come, if they come, is a bit of a bummer.

So if you were to get weather in the base game what are you willing to give up instead? And what would be considered "basic weather"? You can't just say "add this thing in" because you have to think about budgets and the time it would take each discipline to create, test, refine.

But why not have those things presented in a different way? Why do you feel the need to always have them the same way you've always had? Why not have them some of the best bits mixed in with new bits?

I'd actually prefer to get the same old stuff in new ways. I think @Scobre is the one who mentioned this--weather with natural disasters, for instance. Or I would probably be ok getting weather in a vacation EP as long as we get at least two seasons per release to give us some balance (say, summer and winter in a vacation EP that includes a beach world and a ski world) and then maybe some sort of release that gives us spring and fall (maybe a holiday release with Thanksgiving and Easter?). I liked the other idea about doing a fairy tale themed EP where we get some of the supernaturals that way. Though, I personally, really liked the idea of a superheroes pack (I think I may be in the minority on that one, though).

So yes, my preference would be for us to get a mix of old and new.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    I just realized if I replied to everyone individually it would be a lot of only me posts so I'm bundling them up!
    Because every time you guys add something new it is either poorly executed or boring *cough* emotions/ musical chairs of doom *cough* Besides, what is a life simulation game without pets, seasons or family play like these things should kind of be in the base game by now but I'm not judging although A LOT of AAA games ship with awesome weather and animals <.< >.> I'd like new sprinkled into the old, improved not removed

You may find that you aren't interested in those things but that doesn't mean others aren't. We are a life simulation game, not a Witcher or GTA or any of those types of games where you only control one character and the rest are 100% NPCs. Would it be nice to have pets and seasons in a base game? Sure. But what are you willing to cut for it? I know it's not the communities "job" to think about those things but we do. We have to see the much bigger picture.
    Neia wrote: »
    There are some old things that have such a big impact that they completely change the game. Seasons is one of these for me for example, different weather and seasons passing makes it a completely different game. So there're two main reasons I can think of that could make me prefer an old theme like Seasons over new experiences : I know how game-changer some of the old themes were, while I don't know yet whether the new experiences will be as impactful for me, and I'm afraid the old themes won't come back at all (so it's reassuring to have it now, because the future is unknown).

I definitely want new experiences too ! Ideally, I would want the old things I loved back, and the things I didn't like as much replaced with new things ;)

So I'll give you a challenge here: What did you not like about Seasons? What did you like? What new experiences would you like to see from one of your favorite EPs?
    Sorry, @SimGuruDrake I didn't mean for it to come across like that. It's just that many of us have been begging for things like toddlers and generations ever since toddlers were confirmed to not be in the base game, and seasons/pets are always the big EPs people want. I DO want new experiences but i'm sure I can speak for myself and many others in saying that I would rather have the basics and missing base game content before things we've never had before. ETA: New experiences can always be implemented through old packs, farming can be added to pets, disasters/other seasonal activities could be added to seasons, new ways to play with supernaturals in that pack etc.

That is where I kind of what to challenge you to keep an open mind. Is it great that you loved those previous EPs so much you want them again? Absolutely! But the new experiences you talked about should be the creative direction you go on. Think about what you loved in each piece of content and what you'd like to see added upon the things you already loved about them.
    Ninoochat wrote: »
    Oh boy where to start. Because it's The Sims 4, I am expecting the basics to come back.

You guys already gave us two "meh" EPs, it's time to bring back something to go wow about, something that is constantly mentioned on this forum, pets/seasons/generations/supernaturals/apartments/university to mention a few.

This is just my opinion but seeing how there's constantly negative opinions around this game maybe I feel like the future is uncertain and you might stop production before I get to see my favorite EP coming out? I'm reaching but you get the idea.

Here's the thing: The forums are not the end all be all for content ideas. We have to think on a much larger scale than just what people ask for here. You'll notice my own little pattern in my responses here: Think creatively. Think in the mindset of "What new experiences am I looking to add in some of my favorite EPs from the past?"

Fair questions. It's also why I'm done with this game. As someone else said: The proof is in the pudding.

The proof for me is that this game isn't for me.

Drake. Sorry. But you're sounding a bit hostile right now. Perhaps a bit of a break will do for the night?
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5