Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DRAKE LOVES EP3!!!!

13892370_10100926947267940_6815092567033506155_n.jpg?oh=e96aeac194f43ead286f4df2be618b9a&oe=581FBDD7

Just got a response from @SimGuruDrake !! :smile:

I am beyond thrilled to know that Drake is pumped for EP3 like she was for the last two SPs. Because those last two KILLED it. I know my taste in what I want with the game aligns with hers so.. yay!

The announcement can't come soon enough, seriously!

Don't mind me.. just gonna go over here and uhh.. *cough*

YYEAAAHHHHH

200.gif

Comments

• BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    edited July 2016
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    More empty shells.

Ofcourse she loves it, it's not a good marketing move to say she doesn't like it.

True that. It will just encourge fans no to like it. Who knows, maybe she does like it personally.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,830 Member
    Well she said she was even more excited than for the last two so I'm excited also. :p
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Well, no doubt that she personally likes it...But given idk what Drake likes, no clue what the excitement could entail
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,830 Member
    KatyJay88 wrote: »
    LOL! I do think that she probably really does like the upcoming EP and did like the last two BUT... umm, did you really expect her, on social media/plum storm, to say that she did not like it and was in tears every night over the forthcoming disaster? LOL!

Why would I even answer if I didn't truly feel that way?

Exactly what I was going to say. If she didn't feel that way.. she could have just ignored it!

This. Keep the enthusiasm going.
  • YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    I'm glad y'all spoke truth in here so I didn't have to say the obvious.
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    So I guess Drake or I aren't allowed to be excited about it?

Hm. Maybe a memo next time?
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    @SimGuruDrake Can you at least tell us if EP3's theme is anything familiar or something we haven't seen before?
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited July 2016
    Movotti wrote: »
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    More empty shells.

Ofcourse she loves it, it's not a good marketing move to say she doesn't like it.
    If she didn't like it she could have just ignored the question.

Ta Da!
    Why would I even answer if I didn't truly feel that way?

Or maybe she's just got really bad taste. It happens.
    There are people on here who want tropical cruises and kissing booths. I dislike both, and think they're terrible ideas.
    I'd much rather have farms and vampires, which other people don't like.

True, just like they are ignoring the community screaming for basic stuff to be brought back into the game. Simple, they can do that indeed.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Oh joy, time to play the waiting game again! Well at least Simguru Drake can be excited for it because she knows what going on behind the scenes and the rest of us have to pretend to be excited for the unknown. B) Keep hope alive for an generation expansion pack this year.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Nice @KatyJay88 thanks for posting it's exciting to get a a response ;). Either way at least we heard that she knows about it.. who's gonna tackle her and perform tickle torture to find out more?
    egTcBMc.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member

Hey I'm excited to.
  • chrissramionchrissramion Posts: 50 Member
    So there is going to be an EP3?? Hmm I wonder when the announcement will be... hopefully sometime in August or September!
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member

Hey I'm excited to.

I know, you're aweSim that way :smiley:
    Im pumped for the live stream too!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    So it's Done? The EP is finished and they're play testing it? Woot- Excited :cookie:
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    YAYYY
    Ah I'm excited now :smiley: !! Yay I can't wait to find out what it is! Great to have some (sort of) news haha!