Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aMAYzing Homemade Gift Exchange ~ GIFTING NOW OPEN ~ YAY!!!!! : )

Comments

• Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited May 2014
    AdWilson you really must check out a certain thread again

<a href=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/752587.page#12022691>AdWilson’s own Gift Thread!</a>
  • Options
    fission63fission63 Posts: 267 Member
    edited May 2014
    screenshot_original.jpg

What a great build, I was admiring it in the exchange before I realised it was for me. That gorgeous garden must have taken a while to do - I love it. I'm just about to pop it into my game and explore. Thank you so much.

• Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited May 2014
    SuePea, that is in an absolutely stunning build. The way you have landscaped that house is inspirational, I think I might actually be in love with it. :) Fission was very lucky to have you as her buddy. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited May 2014
    MC, squee! Such a cute house! I love the name Dragon Nest, it sounds so cozy! The name does fit the house. I love boththe in and outside. I like it that there is a tiny veggie path :D Thank you {hugs}

• Options
    edited May 2014
    potterphyle, Bridget is lovely!

Ra, that is a really nice house. I love the colour you used for the outside.

ladydarkmoon24 , the garden looks lovely!

jennytru, that looks very original and realistic and sims will have so much fun there!

Bookworm742, nice bungalow!

suepea, the garden is so stunning! Nice architecture as well. Love it!

SciFiWarlock , very nice futuristic sims.

Alizatina, interesting sim. Great clothes!
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited May 2014
    Lovely gifts! I've rec'd all :D
    Suepea I commented on the Creative Corner thread ^_^
    Wow wow wow! ~YJ~
  • Options
    DayshatwDayshatw Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited May 2014
    I found the CC in Gemini Manor and I am re-uploading it. I also finished my final build for my buddy. I will be posting that momentarily.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Re-uploaded Gemini Manor

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8221720

ETA: CSIMSIE's final gift is up.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited May 2014
    Hello everyone! :mrgreen:

SciFi ~ I left comments on both threads about your gifts ~ fantastic!

Aliza ~ Carire is a beautiful plant sim! Left a comment on your thread too!

Suepea ~ That is a gorgeous cottage! Left one on yours as well, lol

Dayshatw ~ Thank you for finding it and removing and reuploading it :D

I will say again I AM SO LOVING THIS EXCHANGE!!!! :mrgreen:

ALL GIFTS TO THIS POINT HAVE BEEN CUSTARD CHECKED AND ARE CLEAN 8)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    tanubanue wrote:

Did you custard check CSIMSIE Estate?
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Dayshatw wrote:
    tanubanue wrote:

Did you custard check CSIMSIE Estate?

Hi Dayshatw :) Yes I checked Gemini Manor again and the only thing that shows up is a pattern which could be a recolor or store pattern so it's all good.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    edited May 2014
    suepea, as everyone ahead of me has already said, super fantastic landscaping! Love Water's Edge. Awesome job!

Scifi - more fun sims and more interesting story telling! And the Addy is a great houseboat with garden!

Alizatina - A plant sim! I love the way this eco-friendly vegetarian turned into a plant sim! Awesome.

day - I see you added another lot. Great job! I love the stairs and front entrance and general shape.

Tanu - Dayshatw added a new lot as well as reuploaded the Gemini Manor.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    I have rec´d everything so far :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    :oops: I meant to go on and say I had also checked the estate and that too is clean. My daughter started crying when I was typing and I didn't finish. lol But yes it has been checked.
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited May 2014
    I love my plantsim, Alizatina! She's beautiful! Downloaded her already, just need to find the time to boot up my game and enjoy her...family time this weekend with my mom and brothers (including the one who flew in to visit over here in GA from Colorado...don't get to see him much at all!) and the hubby and hyper puppy, of course. ;) But I brought the laptop and sims, so maybe later tonight after things get quiet and people start getting drowsy. :lol:
  • Options
    BrightyBrighty Posts: 6,453 Member
    edited May 2014
    potterphyle - Bridget is a beauty!

Ra - Artful Heights is lovely and fits in so well with Roaring heights!

ladydarkmoon24 - That garden is gorgeous! I love all of the decor pieces you tucked away in there.

jennytru - That beach is awesome! I can see many a surf competition being held there in the future. ;)

Bookie - The Blue Bay Bungalow is the perfect little beach house!

suepea - The Water's Edge Cottage is simply gorgeous! The landscaping is so stunning!

SciFiWarlock - Mistral and Bellindo Talizeour are fabulous Sims, with a great story behind them! And The Addy is a great boat with lots of fantastic features!

Alizatina - Cariries Joysword has a fabulous name! And she's just so cute! I love all of her outfits!

• Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited May 2014
    Whew! Yesterday was such a whirlwind kind of day...
    home - not home - home - not home - home.... you get the idea.

Anyway, back to "business"!

SciFiWarlock - I'll miss Rocki, but Vladimir looks like he'll be a fun presenter (or will I? I saw Rocki fairly recently in another gifting thread). Calmong Gyser Starter... GREAT name! LOVE the design connecting mini pods and the gyser is a wonderful feature! I really like how it can be viewed from each area of the house.
    Mistral and Bellindo Talizeour's - fabulous names, by-the-way - personalities shine through louder than Mistral's outfits... if that is even possible :lol: They look like they will be fun to play.

potterphyle - From the screenshot, Winston seems to be one of those guys that will be looked at, then get a second one or more. This is one redheaded guy that is easy to look at!
    Bridget is pretty! LOVE the history you created for her - gardening over photography, should be fun to play her and see the interactions between the two of them!

corettabarajas - My! My! Chase and Ethan... **wolf whistles** Yes! Duckface and all :lol:
    Cornflower Traditional is FABULOUS! Great colors and decor. I especially love the the great room and can easily see a Sim curling up on that couch with a good book.
    The Landing is cute and has LOTS of curb appeal! Wait!! This house has SIX (6) bedrooms?! It must be a magical house a la Tardis style because it doesn't look large enough to contain that many... must go "inspect" this one...

Bookworm742 - A mermaid WITH a PlantSim baby -- fun times ahead, that's for sure!

skyegiovanni - Cherry is pretty and her name is perfect for her! I once made a Cherry Pye who enjoyed cooking and cobbler (this was long before bistrs and bakeries were even being considered!) but she was nowhere near as pretty as your gal.
    Beachside Bakery, cute name for such a sweet place!

leep45508 - Maybank uploaded! Yay!! **happy dance** GREAT design and architectural features! The colors that you used work really well together and help sets the mood/tone for this nice place.

mcsnjb - Dragon Nest is a cute starter home! LOVE the outdoor space and the fence/gate combo you used. It is a place that even a male Sim would be comfortable in :D

Ra345 - Artful Heights is simply...nice! With its clean lines, light colors, and open layout it is an easy home for a newly starting out Sim to keep neat & clean. LOVE the paintings placed throughout.

ladydarkmoon24 - Even in heavy rain, this park is pretty! LOTS of flower color popping all over the place. LOVE the clustered placement of the boat, fairy, frog, and lily pad decor. Clever use of these together :D

jennytru - Surf Competition Beach is a TERRIFIC revamp of Crystal Waters Beach! The idea of adding a judges area is a neat idea! I also liked the way the bar is available on all sides, plenty of Sims will take advantage of grabbing a cool bevy while enjoying the fun in the sun 8)

Bookworm742 - LOVE the roof color on Blue Bay Bungalow - great name, too! the bits of blue throughout this cozy starter pop when placed against the wood. The yard is quite nice and takes advantage of the tropical surroundings.

suepea - Water;s Edge Cottage is simply stunning! LOVELY tard, fabulous colors and patterns inside. Cozy, comfortable, and absolutely adorable!

Alizatina - Cairies is a BEAUTIFUL PlantSim! Who knew that purple and green would work so well together? Not I, but now I do :lol:

SciFiWarlock - I love, love, LOVE The Addy! Left my compliments on the thread itself.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    missy2311 wrote:
    I'm sorry my gift isn't ready yet :( I expected to have my gift finished by today but I had to see a surgeon yesterday about my wrists and hands. Now from his poking and prodding I am in more pain, so my gift will probably not be ready until tomorrow or the next day as I am having to take it a bit easy.

Hope you are able to get comfortable, find some relief for your pain, and an easy solution to the situation.
    Take care of yourself.

I'm sure your Buddy would say the same and I expect that they'll be pleased with the gift no matter which day it arrives.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I missed this one. Well hopefully I can get back in on the next one. I should have checked after I came back from my time away. All the gifts are truly unique and creative. :)

Sorry you missed this one as well. I'm sure there will be another one sooner or later that you can hopefully join :D
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I'm hoping to have the first gift photographed tonight but it may not be till tomorrow night buddy. My er issue got under control with their treatment but it picked back up today so I spent most of the afternoon and evening resting.

Rest. Relax. Recuperate.
    I'm sure your Buddy would agree with me.
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited May 2014
    fission and all: Part one of part two of my gift is up here!

Gotta get away from my computer for a bit so stay tuned for more!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Hey Idontrcall, you must look at the link below once again :wink::mrgreen:

<a href=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/752581.page#12025508>Idontrcall’s Personal Gift Thread</a>

You might find something better for Mistral and Bellindo to share in there :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    The mystery of Mr. X explained here...

<a href=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/752587.page#12022691>AdWilson’s own Gift Thread!</a>

Please check it out! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited May 2014
    nepz5cy"width=450"
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited May 2014
    Jennyyyy! Thank you SO much!! This is incredible of you. :)