Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old Thread, Obsolete as of February

Comments

• Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited January 2014
    Happy New Year, D.N.A. and to your loyal groupies, as well!

Is it safe for me to come out, or are Zoo and EmpPy gonna run me over with a Prius for disappearing without warning many months ago and wasting their precious, in-demand time??
    (Maybe it's safer for me to continue to hide in the dark hole I'm in and just lurk)

I wouldn't blame you if you did wanna squish me - that way I can't bother any of you again!!
    I fed your Rainbow Coi on your Blog page, as I begin to make amends...

*Vrooooommm...* *splat*
    Well, I'm back home now either way, the puter is up and running again, and I am getting Sims junk loaded and cleaned up. I've got 70s 80s 90s SP loaded and I'm going to look at my Iggy Pup Memorial Park because I never got to see it or play it. Better late than never!
    Plus my Chelsea Loft Penthouse and Piranha Brother's Park! I don't want to forget them BECAUSE I LOVE THEM!! And so do other simmers cuz they have tons of rec's.

Poor Alfredo Pacino Corleone is homeless cuz I didn't stay where I belonged. :(

By the way, I know I'm not a groundhog, but it's going to snow halfway through March and twice in April, by the looks of things. Regardless of where you live.

p.s. excellent job, so far, January Secretary!!! Keep up the good work ^_^

edits: finding links the hard way

CRESSIE! Long time, no see!!

I'm so glad to see you back. NOW, run off to Zoo U and catch up on the three or four courses that you missed because you've missed some fun ones! And we made a group project (which was Featured, by the way) and we all missed you so much on that!

We've all missed you (D.N.A. and Zoo U and just all your friends). Hope you have a great 2014.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited January 2014
    Happy New Year, D.N.A. and to your loyal groupies, as well!

dsc_0240_med.jpeg"width=360"

Is it safe for me to come out, or are Zoo and EmpPy gonna run me over with a Prius for disappearing without warning many months ago and wasting their precious, in-demand time??
    (Maybe it's safer for me to continue to hide in the dark hole I'm in and just lurk)

I wouldn't blame you if you did wanna squish me - that way I can't bother any of you again!!
    I fed your Rainbow Coi on your Blog page, as I begin to make amends...

*Vrooooommm...* *splat*
    Well, I'm back home now either way, the puter is up and running again, and I am getting Sims junk loaded and cleaned up. I've got 70s 80s 90s SP loaded and I'm going to look at my Iggy Pup Memorial Park because I never got to see it or play it. Better late than never!
    Plus my Chelsea Loft Penthouse and Piranha Brother's Park! I don't want to forget them BECAUSE I LOVE THEM!! And so do other simmers cuz they have tons of rec's.

Poor Alfredo Pacino Corleone is homeless cuz I didn't stay where I belonged. :(

By the way, I know I'm not a groundhog, but it's going to snow halfway through March and twice in April, by the looks of things. Regardless of where you live.

p.s. excellent job, so far, January Secretary!!! Keep up the good work ^_^

edits: finding links the hard way

al-pacino-the-devil-s-advocate.jpeg"width=500"

tumblr_inline_ml2hbySHNt1qz4rgp.gif"width=500"

1589674_orig.gif"width=500"

tumblr_mlfk3rhPhL1qcwhkeo6_400.gif"width=500"

tumblr_lz3u9azh5h1rn95k2o1_250.gif"width=500"

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Muhahahaha, welcome back dear.

tumblr_ljd4ufMzqN1qixleeo1_400.gif"width=500"
    oow785m
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited January 2014
    nerdy3000 wrote:
    I know this is SOOOO late, but I'd like to thank Sashraf for this build.
    It's so gorgeous, and will be a perfect fit for IP. I love the table outside, it gives such a nice feel to the place! Ohh, everything is so perfect! I haven't played my game in over 2 weeks so I'll be popping this in right now and will load up my IP save file. Thank you so much, and sorry for my lateness!

You're welcome!
    I'm glad to see you're back enjoy your build :D
  • Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited January 2014
    WITTLESLEA PARK ROCKS, Glenkarri !!!
    Artlove1 better adore it or the world has gone topsy-turvy.

Hey calmorezoo! <huggums>

OMG! Zoo and EmpPy are 'speaking to me'! It's a New Year's miracle! {EmpPy, your pictures scared me! Heehee. TY, they made me laugh}

Zoo, I'm not allowed to do any new ZooU classes until I finish the two I started. I will be repeating those 'grades' forever unless I figure out what's crashing my game {nothing improved in that respect re: this stupid old puter}. Of course, that makes looking at my existing DNA lots a little more challenging, but I refuse to give up yet! I want to play so I can take pics!

(Zoo, I made it 2 days into the New Year before it started attacking me again. I have 4 ft of snow at the bottom of my driveway that's giving me a heart attack to TRY to move. Plus we're getting snowdrifts and tomorrow we're going to be -15 deg F as a HIGH! I won't be shoveling nuthin tomorrow...)

th?id=H.4628644534290809&pid=15.1

DNA should make all the incoming requested lots by simmers north of the Mason-Dixon Line have 4 ft of snow at the bottom of their driveways. So they can't get out. Just so's they's accurate, you understand! ^.^
    Welllll... only if the simmer has Seasons - otherwise that wouldn't work too well...

*shovel, shovel, scrape scrape, shovel, throw up, shovel... turn blue, shiver, shovel shovel...*

Edits: Hi, sashraf & nerdy <waves>
    *splat!*

SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!!!
    th?id=H.4580459291607474&pid=15.1
  • Options
    GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hiya Lovelylisac,

Your request is finished! Hope you like it! :D

Indian Infusion Bistro - Click here to see more photos

1Header-Option1_zps9617c8f2.png

IndoorFountain_zps19d69ccb.png

LargeTable_zps0735a4ae.png

UpstairsView2_zps436c7712.png

NightView_zps0e62b782.png
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited January 2014
    Indian Infusion Bistro is fantastic GreenDream19! Great Job, rec'd!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thread is Up to Date!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited January 2014
    Wow! :shock: Indian Infusion Bistro looks amazing GreenDream!!! Holy catnip! Gorgeous! :D
  • Options
    DiddyKongFanDiddyKongFan Posts: 116 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Request edited to add the island paradise ep to what eps and sps I own.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Wonderful new build Greenie :!: The Bistro is amazing :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Aunza your request is finished :!:
    RL and the exchange were determined to intrude on this one :!:
    I hope you and your Sims enjoy it :D

Wisteria Manor

Download Link

Slideshow Link

Ready for occupancy this 5 bedrooms + nursery, 4 bath home features a library, open concept dining, kitchen and living room w/fireplace, music and office nooks, sun room w/ art studio. Basement nectar cellar, game room, skill rooms. Exterior garage, parking, outdoor kitchens, pool, gardens, stocked pond and more!
    (NO CC)

1_zps05cd9b3c.png

4_zpse4c08c8d.png

8_zpsd6398594.png

15_zps3a30e4bd.png

16_zps83581ff9.png

22_zps01928b8a.png

27_zps7d76aee8.png

28_zps3d532b33.png

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh MY! this IS my adventure house! Sashraf... I SO OWE YOU! I could not be any more pleased than I am at the moment, THANK-YOU so very much!

Left the following bubble-off on your upload post:
    Oh MY WORD! Is this my adventure home?! If not... never mind about another house, this is perfect! All my favorite colors and everything I could have dreamt of in a home... I recommended, added to favorites, and I am off to download... Gracious! Oh GRACIOUS, thank-you very MUCH! ~glowing with happiness~ P.S. I love Wisteria Manor... wisteria is my all time favorite plant! And, I have a small townhouse in my game called Wisteria House... Sashraf, however did you do this?! So amazing! ~biggest smile ever~
    As any one can see, I am ambivalent about all this. NOT!
    P.S. Be glad you are not standing in the room with me... as I could BEAR HUG you!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Aunza wrote:
    Oh MY! this IS my adventure house! Sashraf... I SO OWE YOU! I could not be any more pleased than I am at the moment, THANK-YOU so very much!

Left the following bubble-off on your upload post:
    Oh MY WORD! Is this my adventure home?! If not... never mind about another house, this is perfect! All my favorite colors and everything I could have dreamt of in a home... I recommended, added to favorites, and I am off to download... Gracious! Oh GRACIOUS, thank-you very MUCH! ~glowing with happiness~ P.S. I love Wisteria Manor... wisteria is my all time favorite plant! And, I have a small townhouse in my game called Wisteria House... Sashraf, however did you do this?! So amazing! ~biggest smile ever~
    As any one can see, I am ambivalent about all this. NOT!
    P.S. Be glad you are not standing in the room with me... as I could BEAR HUG you!!!

:D Thank you...I'm so happy it's what you wanted and I had a blast :!:
    *hugs back*
  • Options
    lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited January 2014
    Words can't describe how much I love the Bistro :D

Thank you millions, Greendream. :D

It's nicer than the Indian restaurant in my real town.
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited January 2014
    :shock: Two wonderful builds my friends :thumbup: :thumbup:

Green Dream I love your Indian Infusion Bistro it's very clever indeed. :mrgreen:

Sashraf, Wisteria Manor is really gorgeous, couldn't one live there very happily :D
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited January 2014
    sashraf wrote:

Aunza your request is finished :!:
    RL and the exchange were determined to intrude on this one :!:
    I hope you and your Sims enjoy it :D

Wisteria Manor

Download Link

Slideshow Link

Ready for occupancy this 5 bedrooms + nursery, 4 bath home features a library, open concept dining, kitchen and living room w/fireplace, music and office nooks, sun room w/ art studio. Basement nectar cellar, game room, skill rooms. Exterior garage, parking, outdoor kitchens, pool, gardens, stocked pond and more!
    (NO CC)

1_zps05cd9b3c.png

4_zpse4c08c8d.png

8_zpsd6398594.png

15_zps3a30e4bd.png

16_zps83581ff9.png

22_zps01928b8a.png

27_zps7d76aee8.png

28_zps3d532b33.png

This is awesome! great build-beautiful
  • Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited January 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    :shock: Two wonderful builds my friends :thumbup: :thumbup:

Green Dream I love your Indian Infusion Bistro it's very clever indeed. :mrgreen:

Sashraf, Wisteria Manor is really gorgeous, couldn't one live there very happily :D
    Ditto that! reccied both
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for all the lovely comments for Indian Infusion Bistro! *Hugs* :D
    Words can't describe how much I love the Bistro :D

Thank you millions, Greendream. :D

It's nicer than the Indian restaurant in my real town.
    Awwww thanks honey! You're very welcome, really happy you like it! :D

Wisteria Manor is simply gorgeous Sash! Great home for adventurers and the landscaping is beautiful! Big rec'd! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I would love to claim this one next! (Hmmmm...now I'm in the mood for some good coffee!)

Date: November 27, 2013
    Username: monracool123
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Live Show Venue in a Coffee House
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Monracool is already a buddy :D

Check in here when you get the chance and I can get started! :D
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited January 2014
    Came over to check my eyies popped out seeing the newest builds on here.Wow great job on them went and recomended. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited January 2014
    TuckersGirl, your sim is ready!

headshot_original.jpg

Name: Killian Jones
    Traits: Handy, Flirty, Hopeless Romantic, Brave, Sailor
    Description: Killian has a fierce reputation, known as a dangerous and fearsome Captain. He does enjoy the company of women and will often find himself in such company when he and his crew break on land. Based on Once Upon a Time character. DNA project for TuckersGirl. CC free.
    Dowload link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7924004
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited January 2014
    Sashraf, that looks great! I love both the in and outside. You have great eye for detail. Beautiful build!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    illusie wrote:
    TuckersGirl, your sim is ready!

headshot_original.jpg

Name: Killian Jones
    Traits: Handy, Flirty, Hopeless Romantic, Brave, Sailor
    Description: Killian has a fierce reputation, known as a dangerous and fearsome Captain. He does enjoy the company of women and will often find himself in such company when he and his crew break on land. Based on Once Upon a Time character. DNA project for TuckersGirl. CC free.
    Dowload link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7924004

Wow, I made a Killian months ago and he was nowhere near this good. You did a great job at him!
  • Options
    TuckersGirlTuckersGirl Posts: 169 Member
    edited January 2014
    Lusie, I love him!!! Yayyyy!!! Thank you soo much!!!! :D :XD: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hi! After seeing illusie's work on the Killian for TuckersGirl, I have edited my request to add her as a preferred creator.