Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old Thread, Obsolete as of February

Comments

• Options
    StutteredScreamsStutteredScreams Posts: 147 Member
    edited January 2014
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: StutteredScreams
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern Oriental
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? The Sims 3, Late Night, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, University Life, Showtime, World Adventures, Seasons, 70's 80's & 90's.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Bedroom #1 – Sookie (female) and Axel (male werewolf) young adult couple. Sookie is in the medical career, her favourite colour is lilac, and her traits are dramatic, genius, natural cook, animal lover, diva. Axel is in the criminal career, his favourite colour is black, and his traits are brave, disciplined, genius, hot-headed, mean spirited. Overall a simple classy spacious bedroom for the rich couple, the only exception being Axel’s mini python snake Venom’s terrarium.
    Bedroom #2 – Thea (female) is a teenage witch. Thea dreams of making it in the culinary career, her favourite colour is yellow, and her traits are bookworm, green thumb, cat person, friendly. Overall a simple teenage bedroom suited to Thea’s taste, and Midnight the black cat’s too of course.
    Bedroom #3 – Ally (female) is a teenage fairy. Ally dreams of making it as a self-employed writer and artist, her favourite colour is blue, and her traits are virtuoso, genius, bookworm, artistic. Overall the teenager’s bedroom should be suited to Ally’s odd taste (similar to that of her favourite character Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter crazy colourful style), and as long as there’s a bird tree for her, Loulou the yellow-naped amazon will be happy.
    Bedroom #4 – Ainsley (female) is a teenage girl. Ainsley dreams of making it in the acting career, her favourite colour is pink, and her traits are excitable, irresistible, charismatic, diva. Overall a simple teenage bedroom suited to Ally’s star taste, and a nice terrarium for Henry the womrat too.
    Number of bathrooms: Whatever suits, it's up to you!
    Favorite color schemes: Nothing in particular.
    Colors you dislike: I like them all!
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Of course!
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book O' Spells, Delicacy Server Stand, Lush Bloom Lily Vase, Taft Jug with Flowers, Scooter-a-Glow-Glow, all free items.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Moonlight Falls
    Link to specific house or plan: I don't want anything set in stone, I'd like you to put your own ideas into it, but I do have some pictures I like if you want me to send them to you. :)
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Since the family is rich things like pools, hot tubs and all that would be great. But I can't think of anything specific to say, so just ask me when you see the pictures and get an idea in your head so we can figure it out together. ^-^
    Additional instructions? Nothing in particular to add except to let you know that you're free to ask me anything, I'm happy to help make the job easier in anyway I can. :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited January 2014
    Glenkarri: Twinbrook House is beautiful. Great Job.

StutteredScreams: Thank you for the new request, it has been added to the request list!

Thread is Up to Date!!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    macapacamacapaca Posts: 166 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi, I updated my request to request ( :D ) TarynTempestwind as I have been looking at her builds and I just love them!

Thanks
    -Mac :mrgreen:
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited January 2014
    I would like to Claim this request

Date: November 30, 2013
    Username: Ra345
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Gothic Style Home from Floorplan
    Preferred Creator: Zoo, calmorezoo, Cmnshtr, Lissykin, Sarademoor, sashraf, KylieS21, itguyinsc, originalsim, TarynTempestwind, gngrsnp, DataHead, BreeMiles, aricarai

I will send F R if needed.
    Please can the requester check into my communication thread link bellow
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/735037.page
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited January 2014
    *comes out of the shadows* YAY!! :D
  • Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited January 2014
    ~imoger's and ~Glenkarri's builds are downright LOVELY inside AND out!!!
    reccied, of course :roll: I mean, why wouldn't I?! It would be ridiculous not to

~Wrath o' C - I tried to blow you some chocolate kisses for your kind comment, but it didn't work.
    I kept passing out because the chocolate kisses are too heavy and won't move.
    You just have to pick them up yourself... you may share them with your fellow builders if you like, or hog them all by yourself. Your choice
    :P

th?id=H.4981184015499945&pid=15.1"width=200"
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Macapaca: I have updated your request to reflect your preferred builder.

Thread is now Up to Date!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks so much for the kind words on my new lot, I'm glad you like it! :)

Vicki: Twinbrook House looks gorgeous with lovely interiors, love it! :)

• Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,913 Member
    edited January 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:
    I'm helping our fabulous sweet Zoo out as her plate is full!! I would love to claim this one please..

On 1/4/2014 I sent a message to ObviouSecret asking to take on the request. I have not thus far had any reply from her, so I thought I would post it like this trying to get response..

Sorry about that! Sent messages on both my page and your post! Thank you so much!

Got your message dear I'm fixing to start on you beautiful request. Just check in often on the check in page to see if I have any questions posted for you dear.. This is going to be so much fun..
  • Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited January 2014
    Glenkarri, I love the Twinbrook House! Love cozy homes like that. :D

I do have a question for the DNA team.... Is OriginalSim ok? Haven't seen or heard anything from her since before Christmas. I do hope everything is ok.

Heck with the build... I just hope everything is ok with her. Getting worried.
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited January 2014
    Once again beautiful creations D.N.A team.You guys keep up the great work love seeing all the creations and rec them as well. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,594 Member
    edited January 2014
    @lissykin-Just wondered how my request was going thanks
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited January 2014
    Calmorezoo: Great new Sims, I especially like the little girl!
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Ildi, VILLA HARMONIA is GORGEOUS!!!

I love the entire build, but the interiors!!! I would LOVE for you to teach a Zoo U course on interior design. You have one of the best styles for interiors I have ever seen. I know we don't want everyone to be a carbon copy, and your style looks very distinctly YOURS, particularly the color palate, but we could all still really benefit from an interiors class even if everyone then put their own spin on your lessons.

I am STEALING some of your curtain treatments because they just look amazing, and I also really like the very clever use of the small cabinet about the desk in the child's room. Just really brilliant.

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Glenkarri wrote:
    Nikkisaurus869 your home for Twinbrook is ready

TWINBROOK HOUSE
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7937644

This is a fairly simple 4 bedroom home with lots of room for a large dog.

IMAGES

More photos at http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/615/581206.page

Great job, GK! I really don't care for a lot of the houses in Twinbrook, so it would be great to add this beauty to that world!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Morakai wrote:

I do have a question for the DNA team.... Is OriginalSim ok? Haven't seen or heard anything from her since before Christmas. I do hope everything is ok.

stargirl18 wrote:

Hi! I have been a bit out of the loop with team e-mail just because it is the start of the semester at my school and registration and the first week of classes have all advisors and professors chasing from one emergency to the next (I was at work until after nine PM last night--- I do NOT have a night class), BUT I will be touching base with my team over the next few days and will inquire if everything is okay with OS and Lissy.

I am sure everything is probably fine, but sometimes real life intrudes and it steals into our Simming time and just makes everything take longer than usual.

We appreciate your patience!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thread is Up to Date!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited January 2014
    I would like to claim this request:-

Date: December 4, 2013
    Username: Mistletoe143
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Asian Nightclub
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: Kaztomp

I have sent a FR to Mistletoe and hope to hear from her shortly :)
  • Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited January 2014
    Morakai wrote:

stargirl18 wrote:

Hi! I have been a bit out of the loop with team e-mail just because it is the start of the semester at my school and registration and the first week of classes have all advisors and professors chasing from one emergency to the next (I was at work until after nine PM last night--- I do NOT have a night class), BUT I will be touching base with my team over the next few days and will inquire if everything is okay with OS and Lissy.

I am sure everything is probably fine, but sometimes real life intrudes and it steals into our Simming time and just makes everything take longer than usual.

We appreciate your patience!

Zoo

Thanks Zoo! I don't mind waiting, but was getting worried about the person, NOT the build. :D I have also been run ragged lately & haven't been able to play due to my arm (now have to have MRI done & still can't lift it), and starting a new job. Hopefully life will start treating you, OS, and everyone else a bit better. Hectic is not the best way to start out a new year. hehe :mrgreen:

Stay strong, and don't forget to breathe! :wink:

M
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited January 2014
    :mrgreen: Welcome Back to the drawing board Kaztomp. Can't wait to see your latest creation :wink:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Welcome back Kaztomp! You have been missed!!! Glad to see you hopped right in and claimed a request!

Post edited by Unknown User on
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,821 Member
    edited January 2014
    Claiming...

Date: December 2, 2013
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Type: Sim
    Description: YA Male Chinese Human
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

ElijahsBabyGurl9, please accept my friendship request and contact me at my thread
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thread is Up to Date
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited January 2014
    I miss having lots of free time to spend here...

Request Form (Sim)
    Username: nerdy3000
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank): -
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Human
    Skin color: Oriental/Asian
    Hair color: Black/Dark Brown
    Traits: I'll probably supply some closer or on the claim date, to fit in with whatever kind of game I want to play.
    Favorites: Any of the Chinese foods from WA
    Sign: Whatever
    Lifetime Wish: Will probably be supplied along with traits
    Name desired (optional):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs apart from ITF; the SPs I own are HELS, Master Suite, Diesel and Decades.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Nope
    Please list the Store content that can be used: My MyPage blog has all that.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    Link to reference pics (optional): I'm sure that if you really need them you can use Google.
    Additional instructions? I want this sim to look kind of oriental-Asian. Try and really go all authentic, not like EA's meh attempts. Also, please don't go uber-stereotypical like WA. That annoys me. Try to avoid any stereotyping whatsoever.
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi just wanted to stop in and update my request. After seeing everyones wonderful work I don't care who does it :mrgreen: So many talented creators I didn't realize :shock: Thanks
    justlurking.gif