Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old Thread, Obsolete as of February

Comments

• Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited January 2014
    Sashraf - Wisteria Manor is Outstanding. Great Work!

Illusie - Killian looks great! Want to add to game!

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hi! After seeing illusie's work on the Killian for TuckersGirl, I have edited my request to add her as a preferred creator.

I have updated your request
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thread is Up to Date!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,912 Member
    edited January 2014
    Everyone's creations are amazing!! I have them Rec'd..

• Options
    AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    edited January 2014
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: AimForTheHead
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank): GreenDream19
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Art Deco
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs and SPs
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x50 (or whatever you feel you need really)
    Number of bedrooms: Three to four
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One gender neutral nursery, elegant master bedroom, light purple little girls room
    Number of bathrooms: at least four
    Favorite color schemes: dark blues and whites, grey and lime, earth tones
    Colors you dislike: none!
    Do you want it furnished and decorate? Yes, please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Any store contest besides items from: future shock and hewnsman
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Roaring Heights
    Link to specific house or plan: 5frtk9.jpg
    2yttb1k.jpg
    ridzbq.jpg

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool, hot tub, outside seating area with fire pit (see inspiration photos), sun room, large kitchen with island, laundry room, art room
    Additional instructions? None :)

I understand that this is a huge request. I am by no means in any sort of hurry for this home. It will be used for my legacy family I plan on moving to roaring heights. I will be forever grateful to anyone whom is willing to take this build on! Although I listed GreenDream19 as my preferred builder, all of the DNA builders are fantastic and I would be delighted with any of you building this home.Thanks for looking<3
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited January 2014
    Username: SweetTartTori
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank)
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern Beach front
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All Eps, all Sps but fast lane and Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry) Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Teen Girl,Two Adults and a guest
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: Beachy feel
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes Please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None please
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset Valley on the beach itself
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool, hot tub, lounge area
    Additional instructions? I would like the house to be med in size, not to big please but cozy. I would love a place to put a boat and a basement area for laundry and skill building. Thank you so much if you do decide to do this sashraf I love your builds :mrgreen:
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thank you for the new requests, AimForTheHead and SweetTartTori! They have been added to the request list.

Bree, Rachel Martinez looks amazing! Rec'd.

SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thread is Up to Date!!!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    rachelmz1227rachelmz1227 Posts: 30 New Member
    edited January 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:
    rachelmz1227

Your Request is Ready

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7926611

Pictures Link: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/960/623952.page#11670410

Meet Rachel Martinez

[img]http://i.minus.com/j3bifjjvb7Tha.png "width=600"[/img]

I already thanked you on your personal forum but wanted to thank you again on here! She's perfect and I couldn't be happier with her!!! :) Fantastic job, and thank you so much again for doing this for me!!
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited January 2014
    GREAT new creations, dearest teammates!!

Greenie, your new Indian Bistro is just amazing. I love the front architecture!

Sashraf, here is ANOTHER of your lots I have to have for myself. Your upstairs landing is masterful as usual and this is a perfect "adventure" house as your requester wanted.

Great Sims, illusive and Bree! Very good likenesses from the photos you had to work from.

Recs all around!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hello both sim and building look amazing you both done great work there.Love them and recomended them as well.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thread is Up to Date!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited January 2014
    Fabulous Creations everyone! Big Rec's all around! :mrgreen:

Villebro30- your Request is ready! It's called Kensington Estate and can be found here:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7928665

Inspiration Picture:

KensingtonEstate_zps1ec566ce.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-5_zpse61b31a2.jpg"width=640"

First Floor Plan in Inspiration:

FirstFloorPlan_zpsd9b75723.gif"width=640"

Screenshot-123_zps540c8016.jpg"width=640"

Second Floor Plan from Inspiration:

SecondFloorPlan_zps37e5d5a8.gif"width=640"

Screenshot-122_zps40234068.jpg"width=640"

Rooflines:

Screenshot-66_zpsad788a93.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-121_zpsf7f4a624.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-106_zps537502b2.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-41_zpsa9817d66.jpg"width=640"

Lots more pictures can be found here;

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/465/661413.page

• Options
    edited January 2014
    WrathofCath Kensington Estate is AWESOME!!! Great resemblance to the inspiration pics!

Thread is Up to Date!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited January 2014
    :D Such a beautiful build Cath, congrats, off to rec now :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hey there D.N.A! Happy 2014~ and I'm in a pickle with things in terms of requests. I noticed you don't have hair color as a request-able custom. I bring this up because I have this awesome hair I love from Gaia Online that kinda reminds me of a Phoenix but the closest I've found is a replica of Jean Grey's hair.

enmy.png<-The Djinn Baharat hair. I've made my very own custom hair (I'll upload it for ppl to use soon) but this one confuses me since all I can tell for sure is scarlet and gold(ish?) in there.

If anyone can help make that into a hair color let me know. I happen to know of a great site where you can get the rgb/hex/just about any kind of code for color. :) Cheers~!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I'm helping our fabulous sweet Zoo out as her plate is full!! I would love to claim this one please..

On 1/4/2014 I sent a message to ObviouSecret asking to take on the request. I have not thus far had any reply from her, so I thought I would post it like this trying to get response..

Date: November 4, 2013
    Username: ObviouSecret
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Monte Vista style home with Stables and other amenities
    Preferred Creator: ZooProfessor3
    Claimed By:

Please Check In HERE: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/698523.page
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited January 2014
    I would like to claim this request please:

Date: December 2, 2013
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Description: Traditional/Modern Two-Bedroom Home
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

I will send ElijahsBabyGurl a FR and let her know the link to my thread once I have my questions for her.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Cath: Kensington Estate is AMAZING! I love the exterior, it looks a great deal like the original inspiration photos and is perfect architecture for the build, but it is the INSIDE that really blew me away!

When you look at photos of interior décor in a Sims house and have to go, "Is that the build or an inspiration photo from a real house?" then you know you have arrived at AWESOME! That was my reaction to the dining area and especially the living room.

DRF from me on this beauty!!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Cynth220 wrote:
    Hey there D.N.A! Happy 2014~ and I'm in a pickle with things in terms of requests. I noticed you don't have hair color as a request-able custom. I bring this up because I have this awesome hair I love from Gaia Online that kinda reminds me of a Phoenix but the closest I've found is a replica of Jean Grey's hair.

enmy.png<-The Djinn Baharat hair. I've made my very own custom hair (I'll upload it for ppl to use soon) but this one confuses me since all I can tell for sure is scarlet and gold(ish?) in there.

If anyone can help make that into a hair color let me know. I happen to know of a great site where you can get the rgb/hex/just about any kind of code for color. :) Cheers~!

Cynth220,

We make Sims for requests and you can certainly request Sims with any hair color and we would try to create that for you, BUT what we don't do is any sort of CC, that would include CC hair. Not only do we not create CC for requests, we don't even USE CC for requests. Sorry!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:
    I'm helping our fabulous sweet Zoo out as her plate is full!! I would love to claim this one please..

On 1/4/2014 I sent a message to ObviouSecret asking to take on the request. I have not thus far had any reply from her, so I thought I would post it like this trying to get response..

Date: November 4, 2013
    Username: ObviouSecret
    Description: Monte Vista style home with Stables and other amenities
    Preferred Creator: ZooProfessor3
    Claimed By:

Please Check In HERE: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/698523.page

THANKS, BREE! I feel completely comfortable that ObviouSecret will get a fabulous build with you as the builder (certainly as good as I could do) and you are right about my full plate!

I plan to spend the weekend building my current request. This week was registration and the first week of spring semester at my school and I have been too busy to do any Sims (I didn't get home until after eight on Wednesday and after six-thirty on Thursday).

Thanks Again!

Zoo
    oow785m
  • Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited January 2014
    ~WrathofCath, your build is just Fabooo! I love how exact it is to the 'blueprints'. Keep up the great work, your client must be ecstatically overwhelmed... and have very rich sims.

~rachelmz, your sim is lovely! Well done!
    (even though I really don't know who she is. I'm a fossil so I am to be excused for my ignorance)

th?id=H.4680587868570673&pid=15.1th?id=H.4942787011021530&pid=15.1

Zoo and Bree, sittin' near a sim tree,
    bee-ewe-eye-ell-dee-eye-enn-geeeeee...

:P :P :P :P
  • Options
    villebro30villebro30 Posts: 276 Member
    edited January 2014
    Fabulous Creations everyone! Big Rec's all around! :mrgreen:

Villebro30- your Request is ready! It's called Kensington Estate and can be found here:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7928665

Inspiration Picture:

KensingtonEstate_zps1ec566ce.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-5_zpse61b31a2.jpg"width=640"

First Floor Plan in Inspiration:

FirstFloorPlan_zpsd9b75723.gif"width=640"

Screenshot-123_zps540c8016.jpg"width=640"

Second Floor Plan from Inspiration:

SecondFloorPlan_zps37e5d5a8.gif"width=640"

Screenshot-122_zps40234068.jpg"width=640"

Rooflines:

Screenshot-66_zpsad788a93.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-121_zpsf7f4a624.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-106_zps537502b2.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-41_zpsa9817d66.jpg"width=640"

Lots more pictures can be found here;

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/465/661413.page

I finally got this beauty into my game, and looked around it a bit. I love it! Getting ready to move my family in now, but had to pop in and let you know that I got it and am extremely happy! Oh, and I already had all of the store stuff, so didn't need to spend any simpoints :)Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thread is Up to Date!
    SLpPUp.png