Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I could play Sims 4, or I could...

SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
Make Vladdy in Sims Medieval instead and find out how impossible it is to capture his handsomeness in these graphics

7y8DbCA.jpg

He is monarch but idk who I should make for other heroes :joy: any ideas?

(also idk what category to use cause I'm talking of many things at the same time but feel free to move if this ain't the one)
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

Comments

• Options
    Haha love it. Such a great idea, Vlad deserves to be monarch!

Yeah I was playing with idea of making him Jacoban Priest for my other save :joy: but i feel like he deserves his own kingdom tho

now I just have the troublesome task of trying to populate his kingdom :joy:
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Bob Pancakes can be the blacksmith and his wife can be cheating with Calib who is the doom and gloom priest. I forget which church uses fear. Calib's sister, Lilth can be the spy.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Jacobans are the fear-mongering, machiavellian, politically motivated sect of the Watcher. Peterans are the happy-clappy ascetics. ;)
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    edited March 2020
    One of the Knights of the Hedge for Knight, maybe? That would be Jacques Villareal, Yuki Behr and Wolfgang Munch.

An all-vampire kingdom would be fun, too. Vlad, Lilith, Caleb... Are there enough in the gallery to fill the remaining seven positions?

Edit: Caleb is a Foodie, correct? He might want to be the tavernkeeper.
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Well done!
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    Bob Pancakes can be the blacksmith

Ooo like this idea

not sure if I feel like making eliza a hero
    but then again id love to give eliza some hard time so >:)
    I guess Merchant would make sense

also been thinking of adding crumplebottom for one of the heroes but I'm trying to choose what position suits her the best

as for vatores I have some sim making concerns cause calebs signature hair is so strong and medieval does not have it so it'd feel off :joy:
    and only making lilith would also feel off
  • Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    Crumplebottom could be the wizzard.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I keep seeing Daddy Vladdy reinterpretations all around. And you know what? I'm all for it
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?