Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin 30% discount

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    Time to get the Patio Stuff pack then. :)
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    I was missing the spooky stuff pack so I've grabbed it, thanks for this heads up I wouldn't have noticed! My husband is getting me Dine Out when it comes out so I don't have to factor that cost in, just the cost of the kids pack although I don't know if I'm getting it yet.
  • Options
    Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    thanks to that discount, i got another stuff pack (kitchen stuff), since i had just enough left over on an old giftcard for it. XD
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited May 2016
    Got Spooky Stuff last night so I'll definitely be throwing a Spooky Party later today. Just need Romantic Garden and Cool Kitchen, but neither appeal to me much (the latter is more about looking cool in the kitchen, as LGR said :p).
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Wolffy wrote: »
    @fabeme Isn't Dine Out supposed to come out in a bundle with Movie Hangout Stuff and Romantic Garden Stuff? If it were me, I'd wait on the bundle for those and buy the remaining two. :)

In North America, at least, bundle pricing isn't a discounted price so far - just a way of purchasing the content outside Origin.

Depends where you buy it. Online key sellers often have up to half off compared to Origin, and usually have more payment methods available.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited May 2016
    Done! Spooky Stuff purchased (now I'll just try to resist picking up a coffee when I go out today on errands). I actually have everything so far. That's never happened almost two years into a Sims version for me before! I hardly bought any SPs in 2 & 3, and I didn't buy most of the Sims 3 Worlds, either. Though looking at it now, I did buy all the EPs for the first few/almost-few years of both.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    I've finally bought Garden stuff, kitchen stuff and Movie stuff... Can't wait to try it <3
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    Tks for posting. I bought 4 stuff packs, they downloading ATM. Ordinarily I would not under normal circumstances pay full price for anything sims 4, but it's an ok deal, I basically bought 3 and got 1 free in terms of monetary value.
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Done! Spooky Stuff purchased (now I'll just try to resist picking up a coffee when I go out today on errands). I actually have everything so far. That's never happened almost two years into a Sims version for me before! I hardly bought any SPs in 2 & 3, and I didn't buy most of the Sims 3 Worlds, either. Though looking at it now, I did buy all the EPs for the first few/almost-few years of both.

I have everything now except Romantic Garden, GTW and Cool Kitchen, though I could probably pick up the two stuff packs even though I don't particularly want them.
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I wasn't going to buy any stuff packs but I'm thinking about it now because of the sale so if you can recommend some I'd appreciate it
  • Options
    AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    how do you put in the discount? I've tried the origin client and the website and can't find a place to put the discount :(

EDIT: It was hiding. Most likely a glitch, for anyone else who may have the issue, it's in the order summary box.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was going mad looking for where I was supposed to enter the code and nearly ended up paying full price until I found your comment. :smiley:
    I'm guessing it's intentional and not a glitch.
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?
  • Options
    NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    I didn't get my 30%, and I can't get hold of EA because it's sunday and I already paid for the stuff packs. Looked everywhere on my order but I could not find a box to add the code in so I placed my order, thinking it would be added automatically, it was not and thus, I paid full price for my stuff packs. Kinda upset about it. Going to call them tomorrow and ask for my 30%, or I'll force them to take the stuff packs back. Did this happened to anyone else? :'(
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Nofravell wrote: »
    I didn't get my 30%, and I can't get hold of EA because it's sunday and I already paid for the stuff packs. Looked everywhere on my order but I could not find a box to add the code in so I placed my order, thinking it would be added automatically, it was not and thus, I paid full price for my stuff packs. Kinda upset about it. Going to call them tomorrow and ask for my 30%, or I'll force them to take the stuff packs back. Did this happened to anyone else? :'(
    The code goes in the box here. ;)
    2rzfaqp.jpg
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    cheers, got myself a game pack and 4 stuff packs, collection is nearly complete now, just 2 stuff packs left to get!
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    NinoosimNinoosim Posts: 387 Member
    I got spooky, movie and party sp. The collection is finally complete!
  • Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    well I guess this is the time to get get together.... I just may do it...
  • Options
    JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    fabeme wrote: »
    not the best because we had a 50% off on the expansion packs month ago (don't remember when, around March I think) si if you can wait a little longer, it should come back.
    Oh! nevermind... I'll wait.. lol
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    Ninoochat wrote: »

Those are exactly the 3 I need to complete my collection.... With the sale I essentially get 3 for the price of 2.... I'm so torn! I don't think the stuff packs are ever going to be on a bigger discount... So, I either do it now, or wait who knows how long until they have this sale again....

But, I'm already going to be buying dine out and the kids stuff.... So... 50$ in 1 month?? Ahh! What do I do? I wish I had somebody to click "checkout" for me while I close my eyes! Lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    NinoosimNinoosim Posts: 387 Member
    Jesf8312 wrote: »
    Ninoochat wrote: »

Those are exactly the 3 I need to complete my collection.... With the sale I essentially get 3 for the price of 2.... I'm so torn! I don't think the stuff packs are ever going to be on a bigger discount... So, I either do it now, or wait who knows how long until they have this sale again....

But, I'm already going to be buying dine out and the kids stuff.... So... 50$ in 1 month?? Ahh! What do I do? I wish I had somebody to click "checkout" for me while I close my eyes! Lol

Same here, been waiting for so long to get those on sale I guess I'll have to wait that much again to get dine out and the kids pack :|

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    I'm still missing luxury party and cool kitchen, but I've now bought two game packs and a stuff pack during past month and I might also want the kids pack or dine out so... :/ I think I'll just settle with an incomplete collection with the packs that I most want.
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Same for me, I want the dine out pack and the kids stuff. I've bough movie stuff, kitchen stuff and romantic garden with this sale. I'm still missing patio stuff, party stuff and Get together but, oh well, I'll wait for another sale. I've waited 1 year for the stuff, why not another year ? XD
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    aliciakayray86aliciakayray86 Posts: 71 Member
    Thought I'd post this info since I'm sure a few of you have been waiting for a discount on stuff packs. Origin has a 30% discount running til 5/31. Yay! I got all the packs I have been waiting to get :smiley: Happy Simming!
  • Options
    The code is: ORIGIN30
  • Options
    Woops, didn't realize this thread already existed! Should of known it did lol. Yay! for discounts :blush:
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    mrnhmath wrote: »
    Just bought GTW and GT!

Oh wow! That's huge game expansion all at once!

Yeah, i'm having much fun with all the new content