Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Origin 30% discount

Hello everyone ! I've tried to find a thread that would announce it, but since I didn't find it, here it is...

Origin has actually a 30% discount on all games. Yes, ALL. I've tried buying Stuff packs and it also work on those.

So, for people who were waiting a sale on the stuff packs, this is the time because last sale we had on those was for Spooky Stuff last Halloween, then in Spring 2015 and it wasn't exactly like now because you had to buy for more than 35$ that time to get a discount.

Now you can have a 30% discount on any game you want just by entering the following promo code : ORIGIN30

The Stuff packs are 9.99$ in my country (Canada). With this you save 3$. The final cost is 6.99$.

The Game pack are 19.99$ With this you save 6$ The final cost is 13.99$ This is not really something special because we often have the game pack in sale for 14$ (or 14,99$, not sure about that).

The Expansion packs are 39.99$ With this you save 12$ The final cost is 28.99$ This is a good deal, but not the best because we had a 50% off on the expansion packs month ago (don't remember when, around March I think) si if you can wait a little longer, it should come back.

So by looking at this, I thing this sale is really interesting for the Stuff Packs.

Wish you a nice day :)
Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme

Comments

• RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    Thank you for sharing that :smile:
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Thanks for the in-depth information. :)
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Oh fantastic! I don't own any stuff packs. Now I can pick up all the food related ones before the new GP.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    If I didn't already have all the sims 4 content I'd be right on this. :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • LavenderZayLavenderZay Posts: 710 Member
    Wouldn't have known without this, thanks! :)
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Well I'm happy if it helps you :)
  • Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    I have the 2 expansion packs and game packs. I didn't plan on getting any stuff packs.
  • huandluhuandlu Posts: 109 Member
    Thanks! :)
  • More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    Thank you for passing it along. I told my friends and they're off to complete their TS4 packs collections.
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    Please believe this sale will conveniently end before Dine Out is released. Smh
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    YungGigi wrote: »
    Please believe this sale will conveniently end before Dine Out is released. Smh

well I wouldn't expect the upcomming product to go on sale anyways :D
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    Great, I've been wanting to buy Movie hangout :smiley: Now also thinking of Outdoor retreat...
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Thanks for sharing this @fabeme! I've been holding off on Stuff Packs, as I don't see the value in them so much. But with a 30% discount . . . hmm. :)
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    If I didn't already have all the sims 4 content I'd be right on this. :)

That's what you get for buying them the moment they come out. #Iknowthatfeeling XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    Great, I've been wanting to buy Movie hangout :smiley: Now also thinking of Outdoor retreat...

I recommend Outdoor Retreat. It's pretty fun.
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • Mizz_TriceyMizz_Tricey Posts: 32 Member
    I haven't bought any expansion or stuff packs since the Sims 4 came out. If I can decide what to get first i might do it now. Thanks!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    More_Moore wrote: »

I recommend Outdoor Retreat. It's pretty fun.
    I'd feel a little bit spoiled as I just bought Spa day in the last sale...
    I haven't bought any expansion or stuff packs since the Sims 4 came out. If I can decide what to get first i might do it now. Thanks!
    You can get a better discount on the expansion packs as those are often for half price. For stuff packs and game packs -30% is good. Good luck deciding! My favourite stuff packs are Perfect patio and Romantic garden :smile:

• JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I bought the two stuff packs I didn't have a few weeks ago, haha typical XD Glad that you posted this @fabeme so simmers who don't have everything they want yet can get to it ^^
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Ahah I didn't buy any stuff pack for now, but I intend to pick up two stuff packs, don't know which one I should take. If I could I would take all of them, but that would be a lot because I only have Spooky Stuff...

@YungGigi true, the sales will end before the new Game Pack, I'm 100% sure about that ;)
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Thanks so much! I've actually been waiting to save some money before buying stuff :3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • SilentGirl490SilentGirl490 Posts: 506 Member
    Thanks for sharing this, I just bought the only 2 stuff packs I didn't have.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Anyone know how long this is on for? I'm tempted to make getting Spooky Stuff cheaper (I really want it only for a handful of the CAS items).
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Thanks! I hadn't bought the latest Stuff Packs but with this discount I picked them up. I am gathering content only as it goes on sale hoping for the T word to become a part of the game. ;)
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Anyone know how long this is on for? I'm tempted to make getting Spooky Stuff cheaper (I really want it only for a handful of the CAS items).

Ditto, will probably pick up Spooky Stuff and Romantic Garden Stuff.
  • lanna_rawrlanna_rawr Posts: 25 Member
    Thanks for posting this! I don't have any of the stuff packs because I never see then go on sale. So I may buy 2 or 3 now. :) I've had my eye on some of them for a while now. ;)