March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sweet_Italy's Builds

Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
edited March 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hi all! As my favorite part of Sims 4 is building, i have finally got the motivation to start some building challenges. This thread will allow me to keep all my pictures in one place, and it will let me share my lots with everyone!! I hope you enjoy, and comments/ideas/input is always welcome!

Heres a link to my gallery uploads
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post edited by Sweet_Italy on

Comments

• Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    edited October 2015
    Here is my first house for @Charliimai 's house flipping challenge! The rules for the challenge can be found here

I used Kiianu's Cozy Pink Starter Shell from the gallery

Before:
    10-03-15_3-28-28nbspPM_zps2zwq2tx4.png
    10-03-15_3-28-51nbspPM_zpsqnl3fcj3.png

After:
    10-05-15_9-21-19nbspAM_zpsthhrnhgr.png
    10-05-15_9-39-20nbspAM_zpssoyzvxxi.png
    10-05-15_9-39-49nbspAM_zpsur2qkpgr.png

Starting: $11,859
    Sale: $21,144
    Profit: $9,285

I wish i was able to do more with the decorations, but i wasn't very good at money-managing this one. I think i'll be able to do better with my next flip, which i've decided will be Buttonsginger's Unfinished Starter 2
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    It is nice that you have started a showcase thread for your builds :) I will enjoy seeing your builds.
    Your first home for the House flipping challenge is very nice! :) The open shutter windows are a very nice touch in the home. The yellow flowers in the corner nooks beside the front porchway are nice and sunny for sims to see when coming home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The study room is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using a computer or having a read of a book. They will enjoy painting on the easel with the sunshine coming in through the window. Very nice living room area! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas facing each other so as sims can enjoy sitting relaxing there, chatting face to face. It looks nice how you have angled the bed in the bedroom. The bedroom floor pattern is nice. The flowers are a pretty touch on the bathroom sink counter.
    The home is very nice :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Cute house! I like the layout inside too. :)
  • PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    Great job on your first flip :)
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
    Okay, here is flip # 2

Unfinished Starter # 2
    by @BUTTONSGINGER

Before:
    10-05-15_9-29-58nbspPM_zpsw2xkamjf.png
    10-05-15_9-29-38nbspPM_zpswnmeuwe6.png

After:
    10-06-15_10-20-42nbspPM_zpsrvvgtnar.png
    10-06-15_10-21-33nbspPM_zpsrx0npviv.png
    10-06-15_10-21-52nbspPM_zpsb8jls3pi.png

I made quite a few structural changes; i expanded the front of the house and replaced a few windows. I'm actually very proud of the exterior of the house, and pretty pleased with the interior too. I want to get better at landscaping though, i seem to have trouble with that aspect of building. I just can't seem to make it look realistic and full enough. I usually stick with the cliche setups: line the walkway to the door, put trees in 2 opposite corners and stick to putting flowers/bushes up against the house. It always looks boring IMO.
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Love your two flips! Great job decorating and make them great places for sims to live!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,988 Member
    Wonderful showcase, fantastic work decorating and furnishing these two builds :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Your second flip house looks very nice! :) The changes to the exterior look very nice! The expansion of the front and the new colour of the exterior looks nice. The red open shutter windows look nice in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! The plant is a nice touch of nature in the room for sims to see whilst having fun playing chess at the table or enjoying sitting resting on the sofa watching tv. It looks nice how you have angled the sofa and tv into the corner. The sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the side windows whilst sitting there.Very nice bedroom! The flowers on the bedside table are pretty for sims to see when laying in bed. Nice sitting area in the bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting on the seat having a read of a book from the bookshelf. The blue colour of the bed and seat look nice together. The circular rug is a nice touch in the room. The paintings are nice touches of the wall in the home.
    Good job with the second flip too! Looks adorable! :)
    edited April 2016
    Here is my most recent build. It's a remodel of the Laandgraab's Affluista Mansion in Oasis Springs. It's still a 2 bed, 3 bath, and It's price tag is $236,854.
    I'm actually really excited about this one, and it is here in the gallery if anyone should want it too. =)

10-22-15_1-31-02nbspPM_zpsxu7lz9xx.png
    10-22-15_11-17-31nbspPM_zpswf7egv2w.png
    10-22-15_11-16-32nbspPM_zpsgtsfrgef.png
    10-22-15_11-13-14nbspPM_zpsfdxejkwc.png
    10-22-15_11-12-23nbspPM_zpsk44eqlnt.png
    10-22-15_11-09-13nbspPM_zpsrk6ybcyu.png
    10-22-15_11-11-39nbspPM_zpsirhux0d8.png
    10-22-15_11-26-01nbspPM_zpsbi8bym48.png
    10-22-15_1-37-49nbspPM_zps2ru2tkix.png
    edited April 2016
    This is one of my modern builds, it is in the gallery, but i recently updated it to include a couple yoga mats in place of one of the sitting areas. it can be found here

Modern Living. Cost, $45,781
    2 bed, 2 bath
    10-23-15_12-11-20nbspAM_zps08r1ypog.png
    10-23-15_12-11-38nbspAM_zpsxrn4uplz.png
    view from entry
    10-23-15_12-08-45nbspAM_zpsx53kjcmh.png
    kitchen
    10-23-15_12-09-05nbspAM_zpsove9r59p.png
    living area
    10-23-15_12-04-21nbspAM_zpsf7bkfg0i.png
    home office
    10-23-15_12-10-24nbspAM_zpsmwb5124w.png
    yoga/gym
    10-23-15_12-09-39nbspAM_zpsnz2ezkwd.png
    back patio, including fountain with back splash wall
    10-23-15_12-08-29nbspAM_zpshuhsbzuf.png
    Your remodel of the Affluista Mansion looks very nice! :) The exterior of the home and layout of the build is very nice! The pillars look so very nice how you have used them in the build! The balconies and patios look great! The trees look great in the square beds! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The marble flooring looks very nice in the room areas! Very nice living room! The wall tiling pattern looks nice. The sofas and armchairs look nice how they are placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting there chatting face to face and watching tv. Very nice armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy resting there reading a book from the bookcase. The patterning on the living room areas floor and on the kitchen and dining room floors looks so very nice! The wall mirrors are a nice touch either sides of the tv. Nice chess nook for sims to have fun playing chess at the table whilst looking out at the outside views. The pictures on the dining room walls are nice for sims to see when sitting at the table enjoying eating a meal. Very nice design of the kitchen! The island bar stool counter looks great! The kitchen wall tiling is nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals there. Very nice master bedroom! Nice armchairs sitting area in the room for sims to enjoy resting there. The plants are nice touches of nature in the room. The floor and wall tiling in the other bedroom looks very nice. Nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. They will enjoy sitting on the armchairs having a read of a book . Very nice outdoors patio! Nice outdoors cooking and dining area. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the air eating meals that they have cooked on the BBQ. Very nice outdoors fireplace sitting area for sims to keep warm whilst sitting there chatting. They will enjoy looking at the water fountain whilst sitting on the seats in the other sitting area on the patio. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes.
    The home is very nice! :)
    The exterior design of Modern Living is very nice as well! :) The flowers and plants look very nice in the front garden area of the build! Very nice back patio for sims to enjoy resting on the sofas and armchairs there in the sunshine. The water fountain feature is very nice. The furnishing of the interior is very nice! Very nice windows dining alcove! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst dining at the table. Very nice bar area. Sims will enjoy sitting at the bar on the stools having a drink. The kitchen design is so very nice! The blue and grey colour scheme of the room looks very nice! The wall tiling looks nice, and the round island counter and the way the cabinets are placed in the room looks great! Very nice window area in the kitchen for sims to enjoy looking out through the window whilst preparing meals. The yellow and black colour scheme of the living room looks very nice. The black circles flooring are very nice touches there. It looks nice how the study desk is angled into the corner in the office area. Sims will enjoy using the computer there. It is nice that there is a gym and yoga area in the home. Sims will enjoy doing yoga on the mats, looking at the calming sight of the bamboo. They will like keeping fit using the weights machine and punching bag.
    Your latest builds are looking great! Liking the design of the modern house and the mansion. :)
    edited October 2015
    Thanks I am working on posting pictures of the rest of my builds that are in the gallery, as well as adding the new ones as I finish them, so stay tuned!
    I love the architecture and the pool/ lounge area outside. :)
    edited April 2016
    Here is the first modern house i built, i was expecting it to be a disaster, but i really like it! It's in the Gallery, called Modega. Don't ask about the name, i have no idea what it means or where i got it from, it just sounded cool...

4 bed, 3 bath
    Cost, $111,556
    12-10-15_2-09-03nbspPM_zpsvyk16bpe.png
    12-10-15_2-12-45nbspPM_zps25bulkgs.png
    12-10-15_2-11-05nbspPM_zpsbev4w2px.png
    12-10-15_2-13-23nbspPM_zpsnhpul4cw.png
    12-10-15_2-14-35nbspPM_zpse7mcgbty.png
    12-10-15_2-15-49nbspPM_zpsyy15qanw.png
    12-10-15_2-16-42nbspPM_zpsyitsbku2.png
    edited April 2016
    This is one more modern build. It has a conservatory that could be converted into a bedroom, a second floor pool and a backyard bar and grill. you can find it Here

3 bed, 2 bath
    Cost, $150,594
    12-10-15_2-19-54nbspPM_zps5xp6tx82.png
    12-10-15_2-20-36nbspPM_zpsjbydwb7i.png
    12-10-15_2-21-31nbspPM_zpsv7v2cehl.png
    12-10-15_2-23-02nbspPM_zpsvxtsz2kw.png
    12-10-15_2-24-49nbspPM_zpskwsyrbiu.png
    12-10-15_2-25-19nbspPM_zpssxpqy0py.png
    12-10-15_2-26-20nbspPM_zpsue4rxnxi.png
    12-10-15_2-27-04nbspPM_zpsjggkfxtc.png

12-10-15_2-27-55nbspPM_zpscvyljtpj.png
    12-10-15_2-28-46nbspPM_zpsn05kbtmu.png
    edited April 2016
    My latest build is a new community pool, using the new pool lot type that came with the recent patch. I called it the Bloo Lagoon Pool. If you'd like to download it, you can find it here in the gallery

12-10-15_2-39-43nbspPM_zpslj2q0eqp.png
    12-10-15_2-37-11nbspPM_zpshhudqqxb.png
    12-10-15_2-37-49nbspPM_zpslewzm0zn.png
    12-10-15_2-38-38nbspPM_zpsvwddj8mn.png
    12-10-15_2-39-16nbspPM_zpsyypmessk.png
    Each of your three builds are very nice! :) The modern homes are very nice! Very nice furnishing of the homes! The different colours of the furnishings in Modega gives a very nice look to the rooms. The exterior design and layout of the second home looks so nice! Very nice patio areas! The pool and the outdoors bbq and dining patios are very nice! It looks very nice how the stairs are placed there. The type of and placement of the windows in both of the homes looks very nice. Very nice pool venue! The design of the bulld is very nice! It looks nice the way the sims enter the venue through the building, where sims can enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas and armchairs. The flooring rugs looks nice. The blue and white colour scheme of the furnishings through the build both indoors and outside looks very nice. Very nice outdoors pool and hot tub areas! The patterning around the edge of the pool looks very nice! It looks great the way that the hot tub is in the middle of the pool! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. The outdoors dining area is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating them at the umbrella covered tables in the outdoors air. Nice sofa and armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy relaxing there poolside in the sunshine .
    The builds are very nice! :)
    Thanks @rosemow I always love hearing your feedback!!
    I built a youth center for my child/teen groups. It's really cool seeing a bunch of kids hanging out in one area, and they look like they have a lot of fun there. I never really played with the child/teen life stage before, but now with the club system i really enjoy it! This one is up in my gallery too!

12-16-15_2-06-53nbspPM_zpsxy9zonft.png

couple hangout areas
    12-16-15_2-10-23nbspPM_zpsjqml4be3.png
    12-16-15_2-08-20nbspPM_zpsaapwzzqc.png

12-16-15_2-07-51nbspPM_zpspkcjglpp.png
    12-16-15_2-07-36nbspPM_zpsya4xgjtk.png

Kid's Rooms (Art/Science room, Library, Play Room)
    12-16-15_2-09-14nbspPM_zps6xcqhshk.png
    12-16-15_2-09-04nbspPM_zpskeiuxssy.png
    12-21-15_3-13-29nbspPM_zpspmhzuetw.png

12-21-15_3-17-37nbspPM_zpscbeukgme.png

12-21-15_3-14-58nbspPM_zpsl05xgpja.png
    12-21-15_3-15-16nbspPM_zpszkplzmvg.png

vending room
    12-16-15_2-10-48nbspPM_zpsqmmtmnyp.png
  • seaofsenecaseaofseneca Posts: 116 Member
    Great builds!! I especially like the second house. The red was a bold choice, but I think it was very well done!

I also like the hot tub in the middle of the pool. I wish I could go there in real life, but I might have to settle with having my Sims live there!

Oh, and the diagonal bed in the first build was a really nice touch!
    The Youth Center is a great place for kids and teens to have fun spending time there! :) There are many fun activities for them to enjoy doing there! Very nice sofa and armchairs areas both inside and outdoors for sims to enjoy sitting there chatting or reading a book. The way the seating is placed, in circles looks very nice! The outdoors firepit fenced nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food and keeping warm. Child sims will have fun playing on the spaceship, pirate ship and monkey bars. The art and science room is very nice! Sims will enjoy doing art work on the art tables and experimenting on the science table. The animal wall pictures and the colourful giraffe look very cute! The patterned floor rugs add a great look to the room! Very nice library! The variety of colourful armchairs looks great! The coloured jigsaw flooring looks very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs reading a book from the bookcases. The animals look very cute in the playroom! Sims will have fun playing with the toys, dollhouse and the llama table top game. Very nice games room for sims to have fun playing games on the computer or arcade machine games. Very nice rooftop dancing patio! Sims will have fun dancing to the DJ booth music. Very nice kitchen area for the sims to enjoy getting food and drinks from the vending machine or a cup of tea or coffee. The cabinets look very nice how they are placed there.
    The venue is very nice! :)
  • Vsims44Vsims44 Posts: 93 Member
    I love your builds! Keep up the great work!
    Sims 1, 2, 3, 4