Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Picture of Graphics Change! OMG!

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Yeah, I saw this picture on a Facebook Sims 4 fan site and I was intrigued! It looks spectacular!
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Will the new shadows affect performance? I wonder if this is in the GP and the requirements get bumped up like Pets did for TS2. It changed the shading and required better graphic cards. I wonder if those on a laptop see this problem like they did for TS2.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    SimulanceSimulance Posts: 313 Member
    Wow, that does look really awesome. I can't wait until we get the updated lighting in our games.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Will the new shadows affect performance? I wonder if this is in the GP and the requirements get bumped up like Pets did for TS2. It changed the shading and required better graphic cards. I wonder if those on a laptop see this problem like they did for TS2.

I think it will affect the performance. And if it didn't then they probably have decreased something else's quality.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited May 2016
    I play on a laptop so I'll let you know what happens. If it gets to the stage where I can no longer play TS4 on my laptop then I will have to stop playing it entirely, because I can't afford $1000 for a gaming computer. The thought of even having $1000 to spend on anything is hard to imagine.

Ah, the life of a poor person. B)
  • Options
    NetteNette Posts: 205 Member
    It looks super good! I just hope the shadows movement will look good too....
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    What exactly IS that purple thing sticking up?