Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Time Lord Challenge (Updated November 2021)

Comments

• Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    nastyjman wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Has anyone tried playing a Time Lord as a child? Instead of aging up to a teen, they revert back to day one of a new child version of a Time Lord.

Haven't tried it yet. Would be interesting, but they would age fast, won't they?

Maybe have to put it on long lifespan for a kid...
  • Options
    thefalsedeitythefalsedeity Posts: 1 New Member
    I can't wait until my game arrives next Tuesday so I can join this challenge... By far my favorite of all of these to read was @LadyEmperorSims The Funambulist. Unfortunately no updates for months...
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    nastyjman wrote: »
    Has anyone tried playing a Time Lord as a child? Instead of aging up to a teen, they revert back to day one of a new child version of a Time Lord.

Haven't tried it yet. Would be interesting, but they would age fast, won't they?

Yes they would age fast but there are only four (I think) so maybe you just complete them when you can and the idea is to see how few regenerations it takes to complete all four. Maybe you can complete all four in seven regenerations but it takes me eight.
  • Options
    Are there any Time Lords water sliding through their T.A.R.D.I.S.?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I would like to introduce you to the newest member of my Time Lord family. He is a Cyberman that was rescued by my TL and given friendship and a home. His name is Cy Berman. A little old tech and a little new tech.

08-04-16_7-20-06nbspPM_zpstfhmvd1w.png
  • Options
    TyrircKidTyrircKid Posts: 52 Member
    @Dannydanbo that's friggin awesome (i've just restarted the challenge and i already was contemplating about how i would call my timelord... decided on The Soldier after a good thinking session... now i'm thinking about a companion... even though i still have enough time to add one in)
  • Options
    TyrircKid wrote: »
    @Dannydanbo that's friggin awesome (i've just restarted the challenge and i already was contemplating about how i would call my timelord... decided on The Soldier after a good thinking session... now i'm thinking about a companion... even though i still have enough time to add one in)

I also added a Captain Jack Harkness to my TL family. He's brash and bold and tends to react first and think later but I keep his aging in control with my TL because he can't die either (supposedly).
  • Options
    I thought I would show you the rest of my TL family. From left to right:

Axl Denton: A teenage Viking that stowed away on the TARDIS. When discovered and returned home, they found his village had been destroyed and all the villagers killed. To avoid the same fate, my TL adopts Axl like a little brother and brings him on adventures. He is very athletic and surprisingly smart and willing to learn.

First Doctor: My TL is the head of this family of odds and ends. When the TARDIS crash landed on the island in Windenburg, First decides to make a temporary home here while the TARDIS repairs itself. He feels very responsible and protective of his family.

Cy Berman: Cy is a cyberman rescued from a war and overhauled physically and mentally to become a sentient being. He now travels with First to help others in trouble to make up for the things he was forced to do in the past.

Captain Jack Harkness: Brash and bold, he is First's companion in more ways than either care to admit and will always return to each other throughout all time.

Violet Strong: A somewhat reformed criminal that witnessed the crash and discovered things she never thought existed and whose talents have come in handy more than once. She's strong and independent on the outside but afraid to admit how much she really cares for her new family.

Sexy TARDIS: The spiritual embodiment of the TARDIS. While repairing itself, Sexy finds this the perfect time to discover and explore the world she usually isn't a part of. She accidentally starts most of the trouble that comes their way.

08-06-16_9-51-03nbspAM_zpskci7lyry.png

• Options
    @Dannydanbo Love your TL family! They are so diverse and sound like a lot of fun.

I just recorded my last episode of The Librarian - not sure how I'm going to fill the TARDIS shaped hole in my heart when I realize it's really over. LOL
  • Options
    @Dannydanbo Love your TL family! They are so diverse and sound like a lot of fun.

I just recorded my last episode of The Librarian - not sure how I'm going to fill the TARDIS shaped hole in my heart when I realize it's really over. LOL

Thanks. I've enjoyed watching your Time Lord's story. So, on a totally selfish bent, I say start again. There have to be a lot of things that you would do differently or better. I've considered placing my TARDIS under a restaurant that the TL and his companions run. Being stuck on Earth, he uses his knowledge of experimental food from other planets to please the customers. They know what they are eating is different, they just didn't know how different.
  • Options
    Well, I have a plan for my Time Lady, but I'm taking a break for now and won't be starting another Time Lord series right after. I need to refresh and gather my ideas. It def won't be a straight TL challenge though, I want to mix in other things. I'm going to wait until they announce the next EP before I consider starting again bc I have some LP ideas if it's Pets or University. I don't hold out hope though. I'm a little disappointed with the Sims atm and the lack of decent new gameplay :/
    If they don't release one of those packs then I might do my Time Lady bc I'll have an empty space in my week (I'm replacing my TL challenge with a short challenge meant to fill in until the fall when MAYBE we'll hear about an EP, and another legacy)...so once the short one ends I'll have space.
  • Options
    I do really want to eventually do the adventures of Lady Heart, The Negotiator though. :)
  • Options
    She sounds interesting.
  • Options
    @Dannydanbo that's a really nice Household (thing with me is i do have an idea but i have no clue how to make it play out in the sims... since there is simply no way i could make a Dalek....)
  • Options
    @Dannydanbo that's a really nice Household (thing with me is i do have an idea but i have no clue how to make it play out in the sims... since there is simply no way i could make a Dalek....)

Maybe a CC person could make a Dalek costume for a kid. That would be unbelievable funny to me.
  • Options
    @Dannydanbo it would XD but i have no clue how to get someone to do that or whom to contact...
  • Options
    Try posting an ask in the Custom Content in the section below this one. Maybe someone will give it a try.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member

Maybe a CC person could make a Dalek costume for a kid. That would be unbelievable funny to me.

NEEDS ONE I NEED ONE I NEED IT DO YOU HEAR--- Ahem Sorry about that I get excited about Daleks xD
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I would like to introduce you to the newest member of my Time Lord family. He is a Cyberman that was rescued by my TL and given friendship and a home. His name is Cy Berman. A little old tech and a little new tech.

That's really clever using the stuff like that :)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options

That's really clever using the stuff like that :)

Thanks. I love his smiley face and watching him eat makes me laugh.
  • Options
    @SeaDragonSong XD don't worry the Daleks are apart from the doctor also my favorite creature from the series XD
  • Options
    @Dannydanbo can't find the cc asking section... been looking but couldn't find it... could you give me a link ?
  • Options
    so i sort of managed it with the cc i could find... (of course not really... i hope the picture shows)
  • Options
    @SeaDragonSong XD don't worry the Daleks are apart from the doctor also my favorite creature from the series XD

On the first page of the forum, there is a directory. Look for Sims 4 Modding and Custom Content.
    Within that category, is Build/Buy Custom Content.
    Start a thread there and ask if anyone can create a Dalek object or kids costume.
    so i sort of managed it with the cc i could find... (of course not really... i hope the picture shows)

If there is a picture, it did not show up.
  • Options
    @Dannydanbo crap... and i can't post a link either... wait i'll upload her to the gallery (my ingame name is TyrircKid)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top