Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Time Lord Challenge (Updated November 2021)

Comments

• Options
    LadyEmperorSimsLadyEmperorSims Posts: 56 Member
    I'm afraid I'm still several points away from posting links and pictures so I decided to go back to Carl's forum to post (for now at least). Since I still can't post links, I don't know how to get you there except to say to go to the album in my Flickr (link shared above) and in the album comments in the header is a link. Or just go to Carl's forum and find The Time Lord Challenge: The Funambulist in the "Sims Stories and Projects" folder. I'll come back and share properly when I get the ability to do so.
    44273859985_b98b615a44_o.jpg
    Find me at the Gallery HERE
    See my screencaps at Flickr HERE
  • Options
    BloodRedSisterBloodRedSister Posts: 186 Member

I love the T A R D I S @LadyEmperorSims Here is the link to The Funambulist page http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,25700.0.html

Have a wonderful time at the convention @mastressalita
  • Options
    nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    Thanks for the link @BloodRedSister

@LadyEmperorSims I added the story to the front page. :)
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    OMG, Ninth is killing me with how hilarious his episodes are. Serial Romantic has got to be one of the best Aspirations. HAHAHA
  • Options
    OMG, Ninth is killing me with how hilarious his episodes are. Serial Romantic has got to be one of the best Aspirations. HAHAHA

Serial Romantic is the best aspiration for this challenge. There's a lot of funny predicaments and encounters when you have 10 lovers at the same time. :smiley:
  • Options
    nastyjman wrote: »

Serial Romantic is the best aspiration for this challenge. There's a lot of funny predicaments and encounters when you have 10 lovers at the same time. :smiley:

It so is. I wish I had more then one adult stage to dedicate to it, just to have more fun with it. LOL
  • Options
    Oh my. New Aspiration and a New Trait! :smiley:

Me likey! Gotta test out the new aspiration and see if it's viable within a normal lifespan.
  • Options
    Funny, I saw the new aspiration and I totally had just gotten a custom Grilled Cheese aspiration LOL.
  • Options
    iiflame_11iiflame_11 Posts: 2 New Member
    hey, i love this challange, i created a timelord called The Outlaw, i havent done much roleplay besides him meeting his first assistant Rose Tyler, getting into fights, helping aliens and regenerating, he is currently in his second regeneration
  • Options
    iiflame_11iiflame_11 Posts: 2 New Member
    i really wish i could post pictures, but oh well. although just wondering, would it be okay for me to add the backstory for my timelord here
  • Options
    iiflame_11 wrote: »
    i really wish i could post pictures, but oh well. although just wondering, would it be okay for me to add the backstory for my timelord here

Go right ahead. :smile:
  • Options
    iiflame_11 wrote: »
    hey, i love this challange, i created a timelord called The Outlaw, i havent done much roleplay besides him meeting his first assistant Rose Tyler, getting into fights, helping aliens and regenerating, he is currently in his second regeneration

Whooo new Time Lord! YAY
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I am very tempted to type out a pretend infomercial for DW
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    @nastyjman

I am currently on playing my Fourth Doctor and he just finished his aspiration and I am thinking of going for the grilled cheese aspiration....is that okay for this challenge? I have seen were you might have added it. Thanks for any help.
  • Options
    @nastyjman

I am currently on playing my Fourth Doctor and he just finished his aspiration and I am thinking of going for the grilled cheese aspiration....is that okay for this challenge? I have seen were you might have added it. Thanks for any help.

Hi ButtonsGinger, you can go for it. LOL. But let me know if that aspiration ends too soon.
  • Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    edited March 2016
    nastyjman wrote: »
    @nastyjman

Hi ButtonsGinger, you can go for it. LOL. But let me know if that aspiration ends too soon.

@nastyjman Will do! I had Fourth eat several helping of grilled cheese so he as the option to start as soon as possible when he is Five.....hehehehe....sounds funny!
  • Options
    WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Been a while since I posted on this thread! Hope everyone is enjoying their Time Lord Challenges!
    Fourth is about to regenerate and I'm totally going to miss him... here's the latest Let's Play of his adventures :)

https://youtu.be/DwoD3o9rpog
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    bump!
  • Options
    Hi all, sorry I haven't been active with the forums. I've been busy with my own personal stuff, but I've been lurking in some occasions. Hope everyone is well and rocking! :)
  • Options
    Likewise, been ultra busy! Hope everyone is still having an awesome time with this challenge - I know I am!
    Fourth has just regenerated into Fifth, he's so different but his feelings for Trois are still very much there! Currently he's already on the 3rd tier of his Painter Extraordinaire aspiration which makes me happy as I always end up rushing towards the end!
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    Weathie wrote: »
    Likewise, been ultra busy! Hope everyone is still having an awesome time with this challenge - I know I am!
    Fourth has just regenerated into Fifth, he's so different but his feelings for Trois are still very much there! Currently he's already on the 3rd tier of his Painter Extraordinaire aspiration which makes me happy as I always end up rushing towards the end!

They all get easier as you go - Tenth Librarian hit his aspiration before I even started recording LOL!!
  • Options
    SimsByFairySimsByFairy Posts: 64 Member
    I've just started this challenge, and I am so hooked I didn't get any sleep last night lol. This is an awesome challenge @nastyjman ! I've blogged about it on my blog Simsbyfairy

I think I need to cancel RL till I have completed this challenge! :#
  • Options
    I've just started this challenge, and I am so hooked I didn't get any sleep last night lol. This is an awesome challenge @nastyjman ! I've blogged about it on my blog Simsbyfairy

Haha it's completely addicting, isn't it?! I've just checked out your blog and can't wait to see what Second Nemesis will be like! <3
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    SimsByFairySimsByFairy Posts: 64 Member
    Weathie wrote: »

Haha it's completely addicting, isn't it?! I've just checked out your blog and can't wait to see what Second Nemesis will be like! <3

Aw you are doing it too! I couldn't remember who the third one was. I need to binge your LP's. (and yes...very addictive. Sitting here in my PJ's, and going out in an hour...🐸🐸🐸🐸 it!) ;):D
  • Options
    Welcome to the TARDIS-Thread @simsbyfairy! :) I added your blog on the front page.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top