Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

Comments

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Lovely house above B)

Where did that coffee table from from please?
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    @rosemow thank you for your detailed comment and support.

@Nhicks thank you for your comment. The atrium was intended to be an aquarium.

@agusiamal thank you for your wonderful comment.

@masajo thank you for your continued support.

@RyeCris16 thank you for your generous comment and the fav!

@yanti68 thank you. I greatly appreciate all comments.

@marcel21 thank you for the compliment. That table is actually a display table from the GTW expansion. It can be found in misc under surfaces.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Your very welcome :D

Thank you, It's the first time I'v seen that and thought it was CC lol!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    The exterior design of Modern Bliss is very nice! :) It looks great! The red, black and white colours of the exterior look very nice. The hedge fencing places along the edges of the build gives a nice look, which complements the style of the house. Nice back patio pool and outdoors dining area. It looks nice how you have placed the pool in the corner of the patio. Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating meals at the dining table. The red colour of the seats looks nice with the white colour of the patio flooring. . It looks very nice how you have placed the green plants in the white boxes in the nook areas between the water on either sides at the front of the home! Nice front porchway. The green plants in white containers look nice either sides of the front door for sims to see as they enter the home. It looks nice how you hsve placed windows either sides of the front door. The wall texture of the front door area looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks nice how you have a dining alcove under the staircase. Sims will enjoy listening to music whilst dining. Very nice design of the kitchen. The white wall tiling and cabinets look very nice together. The circular island bar stool counter is great! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst cooking meals. The pictures on the walls suit the modern theme of the build. Nice sofa seats living room sitting area near the dining area. The tissue box, plants and books are nice home touches on the coffee table. The red and white colour scheme of the upstairs living area looks nice. Very nice TV watching nook! It looks great how you angled the TV into the corner and have placed the sofas facing the TV. Sims will enjoy sitting there watching TV. and chatting. Sims will have fun playing chess at the window chess table, looking out at the views. The study nook area is nice. The sunflowers pictures on the wall are nice sights for sims to enjoy looking at whilst sitting at the desk table using the computer. The blinds that you have used look nice. Very nice bedrooms. The brown and cream colours of one of the double bed rooms looks nice and it looks nice how you have placed the mirrors on the bedhead wall in that room. The blue scheme colour of the other bedroom looks very nice! The enlarged coloured plumbobs picture on the bedhead wall looks nice placed on the blue coloured wall. Sims will enjoy watching TV whilst laying in bed. The planter box windows add nice touches in the room. The wall tiling in the bathrooms through the home looks very nice.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    It's a really great house. A little raw exterior but modern designs are that. The white first floor is very elegant and the second floor with colours is very cozy. Great work! :)
  • Options
    @rosemow and @agusiamal thank you for your wonderful comments!
  • Options
    folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    great job with Modern Bliss. The contrast of colours is fab, especially that black tile - bags of curb appeal.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great modern home! Loving the architecture and the vibrant colours! Good job! :D
  • Options
    Thank you @folala and @yanti68 for the gracious comments
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    beautiful builds!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Wonderful exterior to Modern Bliss, love all those windows on the first floor :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Modern Bliss is very amazing! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very modern with cantilevered feel. Your landscaping is very adorable! I like your garden out front and lovely water feature too! And your interior, elegant! I like your color scheme.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Love your builds! Very impressed with your range of styles in builds!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    @BlkBarbiegal thank you for stopping in and commenting, much appreciated.

@masajo thank you. More windows means fewer walls to decorate. :p

Thank you @RyeCris16 . You are always so kind with your comments.

@Tiki5872 thank you, I enjoy many different styles.
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    It looks great! I love the flooring.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Golden Years is a very nice home! :) The layout of the home is so very nice! It looks great how you have the large front courtyard and have the building on the sides of it. The courtyard area is very nice! The patterning on the ground looks so very nice! The floor lights are nice touches on the patterning. The L shaped water fountain features placed in a diagonal line leading up to the square water fountain feature looks very nice and effective! It looks nice how you have placed the hedging on the sides of the entrance. The bamboo trees look very nice placed in the hedging. The glass type fencing looks very nice how you have placed it in the build. The front gate looks great! The plants and trees nook on the front edge of the home looks nice. Very nice pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or relaxing poolside at the umbrella covered tables, enjoying the sunshine. Sims will have fun playing chess outdoors in the air at the chess table. The roofing on the home is very nice! The stone texture of the exterior walls gives a nice look to the build. It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the home! Nice outdoors seat bench sitting areas. Very nice back patio outdoors dining and living area! The stone textures fencing looks nice there. It looks nice how you have placed a trellis over the BBQ area. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ, and eating them outdoors at the umbrella covered tables. It looks very nice how you have placed the glass windows on angles either side of the entrance way to the back patio! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel on the back patio, looking at the views around them. Nice trellis covered sofa seating area for sims to enjoy resting and chatting outdoors. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! It looks great! It looks great how you have glass front doors and that they are on a corner angle. The spaciousness of the home looks very nice. The sunflowers pictures look pretty and sunny on the passageway wall for sims to enjoy seeing when going to the bedrooms. Very nice kitchen and dining area! Sims will enjoy listening to the music of the piano being played dining. The white colour scheme of the kitchen looks nice. It looks very nice how you have done the kitchen cabinets! The black fridge alcove in the middle of the white cabinets gives a very nice look in the room! Nice bar stool counter. The glass dining table and the type of dining chairs look very nice together. The enlarged plant looks nice in the corner nook and adds a nice touch of green to the area. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, watching TV and enjoying listening to radio music whilst warming up near the fire. The plants are nice touches of nature on the coffee pedestal table and fireplace ledge. The tissue box and books are nice home touches on the side table beside the sofa and the coffee pedestal table. The textures of the fireplace wall look very nice together. The pictures on the wall look great placed either sides of the fireplace and add a great look to the area. The home is such a very nice light filled sunshine home! Sims will enjoy the nice sunlight whilst indoors and enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors. The white wall tiling in the guest bathroom looks nice. Very nice guest bedroom! The wooden walls looks very calming! Nice corner armchairs reading nook.It looks nice how you have placed the light in the corner behind the armchair. The butterfly picture looks pretty on the wall. Very nice master bedroom! The black, red and white colour scheme of the room looks very nice! Nice study desk corner nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or enjoy resting on the black sofa reading a book from the bookshelf. Very nice furnishing of the master bathroom! The colour scheme of the room is very nice! The makeup table is very nice! The rose looks pretty laying on the table! The starry mirror looks very nice on the wall there! The toiletries are nice touches on the sink counter. The wall tiling looks nice. Nice triangular bath tub bathing corner.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    You have some amazing creative builds.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    @pronterus thank you for your comment

@rosemow Thank you once again for your detailed comment and continued support

@kamb1403 thank you for stopping in and commenting
  • Options
    agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hi. This is great house! Big as I like but in spite of it very cozy the same way. I just love the landscaping! It looks amazing! Great job! :)
    Post edited by agusiamal on
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Golden Years is a great build, really love the visual effects of the flooring leading to the fountains :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely modern home! Looks very spacious! I like the layout and the pool area. The minimalistic garden suites the style of build perfectly! :D
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Golden Years is such a wonderful modern! Such a nice mix of colors and textures throughout and I love the open sliders off the living room. Very cool. B)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Golden Years is very gorgeous modern house for elders! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so sleek with some rustic feel, and awesome roofing too! Your landscaping is very adorable! I like your creative floor painting and lovely garden too! And your interior, elegant! Your color choices are very elegant and lovely!
    love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16