Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

Comments

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your two new builds are very wonderful! :smiley:
    * Over The Top - A very amazing cantilevered modern house with lovely water feature and very cool color choices.
    * Sunny side of the street - A bright and happy modern house with amazing structure and stylish interior.
    I love them! I'm adding these to my faves if I haven't already did! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Such a cute home! Love the name too. :D
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    @rosemow thank you very much

@Ash072 thank you Ash

@Divalicious I hope your Sim enjoys it.

@Nhicks thank you for your comment

@Wildling thank you very much for your wonderful comment. I enjoy experimenting with different styles of architecture.

@Cerrydd thank you and maybe you should walk in more often :p

@RyeCris16 thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement and for your continued support.

@yanti68 thank you for your comment. It's harder to come up with the name, then it is to do the build.
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Nice A-Frame! I also dig that giant rock that keeps it somewhat secluded. Was that something you put in or is it part of the neighborhood scenery? Great job @gmcrozier.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    The exterior design of A Frame Retreat is very nice! :) The A frame design of it is very nice, and the wooden texture gives such a nice look. Very nice front porch! Nice seat bench sitting areas on it for sims to enjoy being outdoors in the sunshine. The lavender looks nice either sides of the porch. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows either sides of the front door and upper balcony door. The trees, rocks and plants in the outdoors areas looks very nice how you have placed them ! The front outdoors area of the build looks very nice! Nice texture of the ground. Nice back patio for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating outdoors at the dining table there in the air. Sims will have fun playing chess in the sunshine on the upper balcony. Nice campfire area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the log themed seats toasting food on the fire, telling stories and chatting. It looks very nice how you have placed the rocks and plants around the edges of the pond! The layout of the build is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the sofa seats there. Sims will enjoy warming up in front of the fire. The scenic picture on the fireplace wall is nice for sims to see as they are sitting there. The shelving alcoves either sides of the fireplace look great! Very nice design of the kitchen! The brown cabinets and the white kitchen wall tiling look nice together. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen curtains on the windows. The rooster and pig chef are nice touches on the counters. The island bar stool counter is nice. Very nice dining area. The wooden texture of the dining seats suits the type of home. The fruit pictures on the wall and the fruit bowl on the dining table are nice dining touches for sims to enjoy seeing as they are eating their meals. The stone texture of the staircase walls looks nice. Very nice library area! It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases and columns on the wall! The wall paneling is very nice. Very nice armchairs reading area. The yellow flowers are a sunny sight on the table for sims to see. The blue and white colour scheme of the master bedroom looks nice. The butterflies picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. Very nice upper landing sitting nook! Sims will enjoy resting on the seating there listening to the music from the gramophone. The plants are nice touches on the tables either sides of the sofa. The bookcase reading nook area is nice too. It looks nice how you have placed arnchairs each side of the bookcase for sims to sit on and enjoy having a read. The enlarged pictures on the walls add a nice look to the areas. The TV watching nook corner is nice. Very nice fenced raised pool deck! Sims will enjoy swimming there!
    It is a very nice home :)
  • kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    Stunning house! :)
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
    A Frame Retreat is very cozy and charming! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very rustic and wooden. Very nice roofing work too! Your landscaping is very adorable! I like your forest on each sides and even the pond. Also, i love the camping area and the pool area. And your interior, gorgeous! I like your use of traditional furnishing with some coziness feel.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    @Ash072 yes I placed that large rock to give the home a feeling of being secluded. Thank you for the comment

@rosemow thank you for your detailed comment and continued support.

@kameliaxxx thank you for your valued support

@RyeCris16 thank you for your valued comment and just for the record I have seen your work and I am amazed!
    Curtis Memorial Library is a very nice place for sims to enjoy visiting! :) Very nice exterior design of the building! The textures of the exterior of the building looks nice. The front courtyard area is so very nice! It looks so very nice how you have placed the stairs on the left and right hand sides of the courtyard leading up to the entrance porch ! The white fenced plants and lavender feature in the front of the build is very nice. Nice seat bench sitting areas there for sims to enjoy reading outdoors in the sunshine. The trees with the plants around the base of them and the fencing looks very nice. The water fountains, flowers and lily pad water area looks so very pretty! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! The columns look nice how you have used them in the build. The chimneys are nice touches in the build. It is nice that you have an inscription plaque on the wall beside the entrance to Curtis. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the library! The private computer desk work stations look great! It looks great how you have used the fencing to separate off these computer nooks. The mountain and tropical pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there at the desks using the computers. Nice indoors balcony area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofa reading a book from the bookcase. The plants are nice touches of nature there. The reception counter area is nice. The flowers on the counter are nice for sims to see when coming to talk to the librarian. The bookworm poster is a nice touch on the reception wall. It looks very nice how you have placed the tables and bookcases on the top floor. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables reading a book. The book decor and backpack are nice touches on the top of the tables. Nice outdoors chess and seat benches sitting balcony. Sims will have fun playing chess on the outdoors table, looking out at the views. The children's area of the library is very nice! The pink and green alternating colours of the seats at the tables give a nice colourful look. The play area is very nice! The teddy, dragon, dinosaur and colourful giraffe look cute in the corners, looking on whilst the kids are having fun playing with the dollhouse or toys from the toy box, or enjoying doing art work at the art table! The green grass, clouds and animals pattern on the wall of the kids area looks very nice, suiting well a fun kids area of the library. The decals on the wall look happy. The broken dollhouse will make the kids feel sad though! It is good that it has been repaired in the next picture! The dinosaur and lady bird floor rugs and the animal pictures on the wall look cute! The colourful circle floor rugs in the story telling area looks very nice! It is a bright place for the kids to enjoy sitting on the rugs listening to a story being read to them. The gnome and bunny look cute on top of the bookcases! It is nice that you have a magazine nook area. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa or arnchairs having a read of a book. The plants and flowers through the library are nice touches of the outdoors brought inside.
    It is a very nice library ! :)
  • Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    @gmcrozier, wow the A frame house is really really good, I am very impressed, Fav <3:)
    @rosemow thank you for your detailed comment, I always look forward to reading what you have to say.

@Issabella14 thank you for your comment on "A Frame Retreat" and the fav.
    gmcrozier wrote: »
    @RyeCris16 thank you for your valued comment and just for the record I have seen your work and I am amazed!
    Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed some of my builds. :smiley:

Curtis Memorial Library is very gorgeous! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very grand, luxurious, and I like your mansard roofing. Your landscaping is very adorable! I like your garden out front and even your water feature. And your interior, beautiful! Lovely color scheme and very cute kids area too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and best lucks for Build n Share challenge. :smiley:
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Your Library is beautiful, really love the grand entrance & the colour scheme inside particularly in the kids area.
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hi! I just love everything that is modern. but I like all your works :) ! This photo stole my heart 04-01-15_11-25nbspPM_zpsgrask482.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Gorgeous library. love the outdoor steps, balconies and columns :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @RyeCris16 thank you for your wonderful comment about my library build.

@folala thank you I'm glad you like my Library, it's actually the 2nd one, the 1st was a modern, but it just didn't scream "Grand" to me.

@agusiamal thank you for stopping in and taking a look at my builds. I build a lot of moderns, but I enjoy doing other styles as well. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave such a kind comment.

@masajo thank you for your comment. I really enjoyed doing this build and yes it does seem we had similar ideas.
    The exterior design of Streamlined Modern is very nice! :) Very nice roofing! The nook areas in the front and back of the home and the entrance and back porches look very nice with the green plants in the corners! The lights look great on the walls there and each side of the front door. Nice outdoors dining back porch. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating at the table there in the sunshine. Nice sitting area for sims to enjoy resting on the seat bench whilst other sims are enjoy doing some painting on the easel. Very nice open plan layout of the interior of the home! The open air glass windows plants and rocks feature is very nice! The pool gnome looks cute with the plants too! Sims will have fun playing chess on the side table. The modern pictures on the wall there suit the type of home.Very nice design of the kitchen! The placement of the kitchen cabinets looks very nice, and the grey cabinets and black wall tiling look nice together. Sims will enjoy dancing to the music from the stereo. The black, grey and white colour scheme of the living room looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets to create the TV alcove. The circular white floor rug looks very nice on the black flooring. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa watching TV or reading a book from the bookcase, enjoying the sunlight coming in through the windows. The study desk corner nook is great! Sims will like looking out through the side windows whilst using the computer at the table. The blue and grey colours of the master bedroom is nice. The scenic picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. Sims will enjoy listening to music whilst laying in bed. The plants look nice how you have placed them either sides of the window. It looks nice how you have placed a patterned floor rug in the passageway leading to the bedroom.
    It is a very nice modern home :)
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    @gmcrozier streamline modern is a beautifully done modern home. The name fits it well. Very sleek. I really love the indoor atrium. WELL done! :)
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Hallo! I took a look at the rest photos of Streamlined Modern. It's very modern and elegant home! The shape is nice. Especially I like the idea of garden inside the house! Great :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Streamlined Modern is a beautiful design, gorgeous exteriors and great interior layout :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited May 2015
    Streamlined Modern is very amazing! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very sleek, clean, and I like your roofing too! Your landscaping is very adorable! I like the placement of different potted plants out front. Lovely terrarium area too! And your interior, elegant! I like your use of black and white color scheme in your build.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The modern build looks lovely! Love the interiors too. :D