Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

Comments

• Options
    _aa13ls10__aa13ls10_ Posts: 466 Member
    Looks great
  • Options
    gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited April 2015
    thank you @rosemow you are always kind with your comments.

@BryonyRae thank you for your comments about 405 Rocky Road. I honestly don't think it will get much attention as the gallery photos aren't very good. I'm really glad that you like it, I enjoyed building it.

Hi @Issabella14 , thank you for your encouraging words

@Taito89 thank you for stopping in and leaving a comment, there's more to come.

@masajo thank you for your wonderful comment. I don't know Suburbia Drive sound kind of boring. :p

@RyeCris16 thank you for your generous comments and faves

@yanti68 thank you for your kind words

@Ash072 thank you, I really enjoyed figuring out Rocky Road.

@folala thank you for your praise on Rocky Road. Yeah, the budgets are really crazy on BnS right now. Thank you for the congrats on the fave.

@_aa13ls10_ thank you for stopping in and leaving such a kind comment.

I hope I didn't miss anyone.
  • Options
    Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    @gmcrozier, I saw this in your gallery yesterday, a really magnificent build <3:) One question, how long does it take you to build a large home like "Over The Top"?
  • Options
    @gmcrozier, I saw this in your gallery yesterday, a really magnificent build <3:) One question, how long does it take you to build a large home like "Over The Top"?

@Issabella14 it depends, usually I have multiple builds going on at once. When I get bored with one WIP, I change to a different one. Currently I have 3 builds going on, not including the BnS Library. Over The Top took about a month, but that was off and on.
  • Options
    gmcrozier wrote: »

@Issabella14 it depends, usually I have multiple builds going on at once. When I get bored with one WIP, I change to a different one. Currently I have 3 builds going on, not including the BnS Library. Over The Top took about a month, but that was off and on.

Your commitment is very impressive, are you an architect?
  • Options

No, but I am an Art Director and Graphic Designer.
  • Options

Well all your builds are really impressive :)
  • Options

Well all your builds are really impressive :)

Thank you Issabella14
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Over the Top is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and layout of the build is very nice! It looks so very nice how you have done the zig zag pathway over the water! The marble middle of the pathway looks very nice! The water fountain features in the water look very nice! The lily pads are nice touches in the water in the nook areas of the zig zags. The plants either sides of the front door are nice for sims to see as they enter the home. The blue and white colour scheme of the exterior looks great. It looks very nice how you have the water on the edges of the home. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! Very nice kitchen! The blue colour scheme of the kitchen, dining and living room areas looks very nice. The blue wall tiling gives a nice look to the area, and it looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and have the windows above them. Nice island bar stool counter. Very nice upper landing alcove sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there reading a book or have fun dancing to the music from the stereo. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the views from there. Sims will like keeping fit using the fitness equipment in the gym. The brown colour of the walls suits the gym room. Very nice corner music alcove area. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas on angles there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there listening to the musical instruments being played. The blue tissue box and the plant on the coffee table are nice touches there. The red and grey colour scheme of the TV watching room is very nice! The room is very nice! The white lights on the side tables and either sides of the TV and the pictures on the wall. add nice looks in the room. Very nice furnishing and layout of the bedrooms! The blue and orange, and pink colour scheme of the boys and girls bedrooms look nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the beds in the room. The sports themed pictures in the boys room and the animal pictures on the bedhead wall in the girls bedroom are nice for the sims to enjoy seeing when laying in bed. The patterned floor rugs in the bedrooms look nice there. Very nice spacious master bathroom! The triangular bath tub corner is very nice! The candles on the side tables beside the tub are nice for sims to see when having a restful bath. They will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the glass windows whilst bathing. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst in the bathroom. The plants are nice touches of green and nature in the bathroom. The corner sitting nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy resting there with the plants nearby them. The master bedroom is very nice! Sims will have very nice views through the bedroom windows! The planter boxes look nice on the windows. Nice sofa seats sitting area in the bedroom for sims to enjoy relaxing watching TV. The armchairs reading nook area is nice too. The colour scheme and the layout of the master bedroom is very nice! It is great that you have a clothes closet.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    RhiiJayyRhiiJayy Posts: 201 Member
    Such beautiful builds!
    If i ever have the money to build my own house i'm going to hire you to do it :D
    Doesn't matter if you are late playing the game and sharing your builds with us the point is your doing it :D
    Keep up with the building i'm looking forward to seeing more of these builds :)
    OriginID: RhiiJayy
  • Options
    I won't go through them all and comment on each one as they are all as beautiful as the next. Jaw dropping with beauty shall I say
  • Options
    JodiPMJodiPM Posts: 496 Member
    @gmcrozier You should do a video tutorial or just a speed build video on YT! Your builds are amazing. <3
    Live, love, Laugh and forget the drama queens.

• Options
    @rosemow thank you for your detailed comment and your continued support.

@RhiiJayy thank you for your wonderful words of encouragement.

@Divalicious thank you for your flattery. I'm not sure tutorials or speed builds are for me. I bulldoze a lot of my incomplete builds, because I suddenly get an idea for a new one.
  • Options
    @gmcrozier You should do a video tutorial or just a speed build video on YT! Your builds are amazing. <3

I agree.

@gmcrozier you should do a YT channel for your builds. I have one and believe me not all my builds are on there. Although i only use it because it's the only way I can show my mother (yes she plays too) the things I build so at the moment my channels not known. You should defiantly make one I shall be your first subscriber then :D, but that's totally up to you. Just send your channel link my way if you ever do decide to do one :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @gmcrozier - The architecture of over the top is unique and alluring. I liked the choices you made with the entrance pathway and your master bathroom is well done! The curb appeal of this home is crazy!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Over The Top is a fabulous build, wonderful architectural design and I really like the pathway :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    @Ash072 thank you for your wonderful comment.

@masajo thank you
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Sunny Side of the Street is very nice! :) The name of the home is very nice. Very nice layout of the home. The outdoors kitchen and dining patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating them in the sunshine at the table, listening to music from the wall speaker. The flowers on the Tahoe are nice for sims to see whilst dining. Very nice trellis covered outdoors sofa sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting there chatting in the outdoors air. It looks nice that you have a sunken pool. The lights look nice around the edges of the pool. Nice art nook corner for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunlight. The hedge fencing looks nice how you have used it in the build. It looks great how you have a steps entrance down to the basement from the pool patio! The greenery covered trellis in the nook area outside the basement looks very nice! The hose is a nice touch on the wall there. Nice seat bench sitting area in the nook. The birds decor on the wall are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. It looks great how you have placed the trees together at the front of the build and placed the flowers and plants around the base of them. Very nice children's backyard playground corner area! The kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars and spaceship, whilst other sims enjoy playing horseshoes. It looks great how you have placed the trees there. Sims will have fun playing chess on the table beside the outdoors dining patio. The plants either sides of the front door are nice for sims to see as they enter the home. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. It is great that you have a basement level! Sims will enjoy coming down there to keep fit using the equipment in the gym, to do some woodworking on the woodwork table and to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The bar area is very nice! The drinks cabinets look great on the wall. Sims will have fun playing games on the card table. It is nice that you have a bedroom in the basement level as well as the ground floor. Nice sofa seat sitting area in the bedroom for sims to enjoy resting there having a read of a book.Nice red, brown and white colour scheme of the music room. The circular floor rugs are nice touches under the piano and the sofas. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas in the corner nook listening to the music of the musical instruments being played. Nice living room area. The red walls look nice and it looks nice how you have placed the two windows together. The placement of the curtains in the living and dining areas looks nice, and the musician themed pictures add nice touches on the walls. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas watching TV or reading a book from the bookcase . They will enjoy listening to or dancing to the music from the stereo too! The coat stand is a nice home touch beside the front door. Very nice design of the kitchen! The black kitchen cabinets and the grey wall tiling look great together! It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets. Very nice calming and restful green colour scheme of one of the double bedrooms. The leafy picture on the bedhead wall and the plants in the room complement well with the colour scheme. The pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom is pretty. The colourful giraffe and pink bunny in the corners of the bedroom, the animal pictures on the wall, and the bunny and panda light on the dresser are all very cute! The brown accent bedhead wall looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the beds together and have the panda lamps on the bedside tables either sides.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Very cool pool design!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    JodiPMJodiPM Posts: 496 Member
    I have a Sim to live in that one! <3
    Live, love, Laugh and forget the drama queens.

• Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Wow you've been busy! Great job on the new builds! They flow very well with your neighborhood. I love sunny side if the street too. Great layout.
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    WildlingWildling Posts: 92 Member
    I just spent a lot of time seeing all of your work. It's amazing and so inspiring!!! Congratulations!

I love how you can switch styles and how attentive to detail you are.

Your last creation, Sunny side of the street, is incredible. I didn't know basements could look so good! I think the playground zone among the trees is a nice addition too :)
  • Options
    CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    You've added a lot of builds since I last walked in here! :smiley: I love the variety your builds show, really awesome to see so many different styles. The basement in your latest build is gorgeous. The entrance from the garden looks great :)
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery