Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Pack Ideas

Comments

• Options
    Kitty_1Kitty_1 Posts: 38 Member
    edited July 2017
    Also, I forgot to mention in my Get To School idea, there would be lockers (or cubbyholes for children)
  • Options
    Kitty_1Kitty_1 Posts: 38 Member
    Ok, I know this is kind of a dumb idea but can we please please please add tweens. The jump from a child to a teen is SO big! Why not add that embarrassing, funny time in life?
  • Options
    GiGiMKGiGiMK Posts: 4 New Member
    I would like to see some sort of "funeral" or "celebration of life" in the social events. I feel bad that there is no way to honor or celebrate sims that have gone to the great beyond. Plus, it is getting cluttered having all these urns and tombstones laying around the house. A pretty cemetery that sims could go visit there loved one's maybe leave some flowers or something.
  • Options
    Jjean318Jjean318 Posts: 2 New Member
    I think that there should be the sims 4 sports, not like the fitness stuff pack, like having like sports your sim can play such as soccer, football, baseball, gymnastics,etc.
  • Options
    GoddessqueenbGoddessqueenb Posts: 89 Member
    I just want a fun enjoyable expansion with deep game play.
  • Options
    navaninavani Posts: 86 Member
    Sul Sul!
    Below are suggestions from player Joao Felix, published in the Brazilian group SimsTime:
    "*Famous*
    In this expansion you could be Youtuber, singer, actor, model and presenter. As a singer could perform at concerts, make clips, do feat with other singers. As Youtuber you could be a vlogger, gamer, have a culinary channel etc. As an actor you could start with small jobs ... and soon after being a great actor (please, EA, that the studio don't be cardboard equals TS3). As a model, you could parade and make your own clothes to parade (some clothes would not be found in CAS). The presenter could call several celebrities and do THE PROGRAM.
    *Diversity*
    In this expansion we would have circuses, amusement parks, zoos, clubs with a waterslide, movie theaters (we already have a collection, but we do not have rooms).
    *Traveling in time*
    In TS3 we can only travel to the future... But now we could travel in the past! With the genetics intelligence of The Sims 4, they could create an old/future family for their Sims.
    *Water adventure*
    Imagine a city under water (lately it seems a subject that has been much commented). The city would have two parts... one on the ground and one in the water. There would be mermaids, walks under the water, etc.
    *Traveler*
    An expansion that gives to travel to six places: France, Egypt, China, Brazil, the United States and Australia. You could travel with family, friends, honeymoon or even pets! You could rent a house (more privately) or stay in a hotel."
  • Options
    ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    Wow there are some great ideas there. I loved University for the Sims 3, and would like to see something similar for Sims 4. Pets would also be welcome. Kitty_1's Get To School idea is great, and something I have wanted for a long time. I also love Superwholock' Education ideas. Something that combined the two would be great. As would having a School for Magic (or supernatural Sims in general; it could allow them to increase their supernatural skills, whatever they maybe. General classes for all students, the type specific classes for Witches, Vampires, Werewolves, etc.) I also like the idea of some of the other supernatural races - like Elves, Mermaids, Kitsune, etc. Game night, as suggested by Tamamo would be great. My Sims would totally love playing Sims And Dragons. For that matter, I would love to see a Fantasy themed world. It could be a little old fashioned with wood burning stoves (or cooking in pots hanging over the fire). It could easily include some of the ideas for Off The Grid, and Canning, that didn't get selected for the Eco Pack. It could include the supernatural races, and perhaps Hunting. They could reintroduce the archery skill that came with Dragon Valley for Sims 3. It would be perfect for all those gorgeous, fantasy-themed builds in the gallery. Mind you, I also love the idea from 2HubbiesNLove of the Vacation pack. Also Superheros And Villains, as suggested by Klthf. As some of the skills are similar to those Vampires can now learn, I can see this working very well. Even mikishugo246's idea of an Office game pack sounds like it could be interesting. These are all great ideas, and I would love to see them all.
  • Options
    ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    The Fantasy Pack could also include other combat style skills, like Fencing (or any form of sword fighting), quarter-staffs, even Martial arts. The could be duels; or competitions with prizes. Crafting your own weapons, etc.
  • Options
    Cinder123Cinder123 Posts: 4 New Member
    Cars definitely need to come back & they need to be more than just an accessory. I love your idea about the race track.
    Here are some of my ideas:

Magic- a whole new world bubble in this EP. A magical secluded forest with witches and wizards that have magical traits and abilities with new aspirations. They should also be able to craft themselves a wand at the woodworking table. Spells can be for good or for evil. They can harm sims or heal sims and bestow curses and blessings. They can make potions at a cauldron and morph into a cat or a bird. They can also make the whole house clean itself with the flick of a wand. You can also incubate a dragon egg like in ts1 making magic. This EP should come after pets for obvious reasons. The dragon egg should hatch and a baby dragon you can name should grow bigger and more powerful untill you can ride it and breed it with another dragon of the opposite sex. The dragon becomes a playable pet that you can change it's scale colors. They will have more abilities than a regular pet. This includes setting things on fire.
  • Options
    yellowreeyellowree Posts: 126 Member
    For an expansion pack, I think a good idea would be pets. I would hope that there were new pets like ferrets and I would also like for pets to be able to get sick and get vaccinations. There should be a new town for pets, like in the sims 3. I would like dog talent shows and horse races. There should also be a new skills such as horse jumping, dog training and new skills for pets like jumping, tricks and so on. I would also like pet parks, vets, and a new career that you can play if you have Get To Work called Veterinarian. I think Sims 4 Pets would be something to that would make the game so much better.
    *pees ur pants*
  • Options
    TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    A industry pack is what we need.
  • Options
    Linds6606Linds6606 Posts: 72 Member
    I am impatiently waiting for pets & seasons! But we should get a mini golf pack, I think that would be super fun! Maybe where you could play the premade courses & create your own as well. I would probably play that part the most if they did that!
  • Options
    Tracey_DavisTracey_Davis Posts: 1 New Member
    We need Weather and Pets!
  • Options
    saphnaelsaphnael Posts: 74 Member
    The Sims 4 EP Luxurious Dream

add new area:
    - Fictional Los Angeles - semi open world- ( feature beach, downtown, fictional Beverly Hills and Hollywood area).
    - Fictional Nevada Road can only accessed by car or motor bike and this world can't be customized.

add bikes, cars, motorbikes and yacht (you can buy it in pier and yacht can be used for social event or any leisure activity).

new activity:
    - Tinkering car.
    - Golf, beach activity (Swim, Sandcastle, Volley Ball), and Ride the Ferris wheel.
    - Drive your car or ride bike and motorbike, Vehicle race event exclusive to fictional Nevada road.
    - boarding yacht.

new feature:
    - Enjoy the fictional Los Angeles and Nevada road, the semi-open world maps (Fully explore-able worlds -> but still need loading if go to lot).
    - Buy-able food ingredients, books, and video games from shop (remove current feature "buy books from bookshelves").
    - Garage, vehicle fuel, traffic accident (chance if had low driving skill), and vehicle modification.
    - customize your own yacht interior and do social event in your yacht.

Interaction Option:
    Vehicle interaction ->
    - Travel to (travel to lot)
    - Drive around -> enjoying free ride and sightseeing around for fictional Los Angeles and fictional Nevada Road.
    - Street Race (only available at 10.00 pm - 03.00 am)-> Fictional Nevada Road.
    - Driving mentor ....
    - Woohoo with ..... (Car only)
    - Wash Vehicle
    - tinkering ....

New Jobs: Automobile (Mechanic or Professional Racer), Movie (Movie Actor/Actress or Movie Director)

New Skills: Driving, Acting

New Lots: Pier (Special lot in fictional Los Angeles), Vehicle Service - can customize, refill fuel or wash vehicle (Special lot in fictional Nevada road), and Shopping Mall.

Gameplay and Minor update:
    - Fictional Los Angeles is new type world which categorized as "Big City" that located in new tab like Granite Fall.
    - Sims will using shopping bag when buy items from shops.
    - Add Vehicle parking lot for City Living Penthouses and Apartments.
    - Add new service to phone and PC/Computer:
    -> Car Service -> refill fuel, repair, or wash vehicle.
    -> Order Online-> video games, books, food ingredients.
    - No randomly generated NPC spawn in both worlds (LA, Nevada), instead it will spawn active households in Fictional Los Angeles and Generic sims NPCs that you can't interact (they had no name and just walking or do the programed activity.)
    - "Shopping Mall" lot also didn't generate random NPC instead it will spawn both generic NPCs and active households from current lot neighborhood .
  • Options
    Sims1005363Sims1005363 Posts: 66 Member
    Sims 4 Superstar - Become famous and have a fan base
    Have paparazzi follow you and ask questions
    Sign autographs & take pictures with fans
    Have negative gossip about your sim
    Go to events and get paid
    Get sponsorship's
    Have a manager
    *New Career* Singer, Dancer, Actor/Actress, Social Media Star

Sims 4 Seasons - Basic seasons
    Rain, snow, sleet, hail, storms
    Minor natural disasters
    Ice skating
    Get the flu (make sure to get a flu shot!)
    Open holiday presents
    Holiday feasts
    Mistletoe
    Holiday lights for outside of your house
    Children miss school due to bad weather
    Go sim or treating with your kids (see what I did there)

Sims 4 Generations - Teach teen life lessons
    Child/Teen chores
    Punishments (grounded, earlier curfew)
    Prom
    School field trips
    After school detention
    *New Career* Teacher
    Make kids school lunch
    Teens can sneak out while parents aren't looking, or asleep (50% chance of getting caught)

Sims 4 Speed Pack - New Cars
    Teach teen to drive
    Traffic Jams
    Listen to radio
    Car seat for toddlers
    Get gasoline
    Get speeding ticket (by clicking on sim while driving, and click speed) (50% chance of getting caught)
    *New career* Mechanic

Sims 4 University Life - Majors (business, tech, medicine, communication, fine arts, physical health)
    Live in frat house or sorority house (or live alone of course, and also a dorm)
    Do homework and study on the go
    Lectures
    Projects
    Presentations
    Breaks for lunch
    Switch from class to class
    Be lectured is late to class
    Earn extra money with jobs if your sim graduates

Sims 4 Country Life - *New World* Forest Hill
    Own livestock
    Run a farm
    Milk cows, collect eggs from chickens
    Feed the animals
    Grow fruit, and produce
    Keep pest away from eating crops
    Be a beekeeper
    Sell milk, eggs, honey, ect
    Hire people to work on your farm
    The better quality your products, the more customers and money your sims earn!

I also would like more foods like
    Fried Chicken
    Burgers
    BBQ
    Fruit/Veggie smoothies
    Choice of condiment (ketchup, mustard, mayo, ranch, bbq sauce, mustard, ect)
    Corn dogs
    Chocolate bar
    More foreign cuisine

GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON MY IDEAS!

• Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    I like all the other ideas except that car expansion pack. Expansion pack with cars is kinda pointless because we have no open world. EP's should be something that really adds to the game and I don't think that cars would add enough to TS4. Car game pack would be better idea tho
  • Options
    KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    edited August 2017
    Quite a few of your Generations ideas are in the Parenthood Game Pack :) Curfew,punishments and packed lunches are in Parenthood. I would like to see prom and a teacher career make a return though!
    03.22.2013 <3
  • Options
    BereGhostsGIANTFanBereGhostsGIANTFan Posts: 80 Member
    I really like the idea of Country Life. I really, really, really want them to add Island Paradise. I never played it as I had Sims 3 on the PS3 and it looked so good!
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I would love the following packs:

Witches GP: A neighborhood like magic town (If they give me that exact town in Sims 4, I would throw as much money at them as I could), duels, dark and light magic, potions (alchemy skill),

Fairies GP: A magical forest neighborhood, natural powers (related to plants, love, weather etc), fairy dust, tricks,

Hobbies GP: Soccer, ballet, Sims have interests (from birth on) etc.

Uni EP: Pretty self explanatory

Farming EP/GP: Horses->full pet options, pigs and cows and chickens (no CAP, less options, and bound to house/area), grow crops, farmer (self-employed), country world, jockey career
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited August 2017
    Love the sound of these, I would like Seasons next after cats & Dogs and then a superstar or hobbies remake!
  • Options
    Simtarris22Simtarris22 Posts: 77 Member
    [quote="Arourraheroine;c-15298283"]That being said with hobbies, I think it's mandatory that the sims 4 pets has a vet career option. Where you can go to the vet hospital and have your dog or cat be seen, or you can actually work there...work your way up to being the main vet. Thanks for your consideration![/quote]

GUESS WHAT!!!! IT IS HAPPENING!!!! THE PLYS IS THAT YIU CAN OWN AND RUN THE VET AS A VET!!
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Seasons, and with it options such as:

- moon phases
    - adjustable percentage chance of each weather type per season
    - adjustable season lengths
    - the ability to turn each season on or off
    - auroras
    - a weather channel
    - thermometers
    - barometers
    - meteorology career
    - seasonal festivals and activities
    - adjustable day/night lengths depending on the season
    - leaves falling off trees
    - ice skating
    - seasonal foods
    - seasonal ailments
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    ChaRey111ChaRey111 Posts: 2 New Member
    Definitely loving the suggestions in here thus far!!

Here is my Superstar/Showtime Celebrity EP or Game Pack of sorts suggestion:

A new world that is similar to Hollywood/Beverly hills (residential lots and possible run down apartments to luxury penthouse suites as well). Music Studios, prebuilt photography/fashion studio and film sets. The town will have bars and lounges that will only allow famous people to access certain parts or receive perks. Include new festivals and events similar to City Living but tailored like Sims Fashion week (parties, model runways, etc..), Music Festivals (Performances, Concerts) and Film Festivals. If a sim becomes friends with a celebrity, the celebrity can invite them to exclusive events (Grammys' afterparties, etc...) for networking and making friends. Most sims in this town will be snobs and not the nicest until you reach a specific level.

Careers: Acting/Modeling/Film Direction (Film Production)/Singer (Different Genres Rock, Rap, Pop, etc..)/ Socialite, Celebrity Blogger/Celebrity Photographer/Beauty Guru (Hair & Make up stylists) because beauty is the only thing in this town.

Optional: Give the option to build and run a music studio

Tasks: Go to auditions, get photoshoots, book studio time, booked for runway shows, create simulated music videos, etc... They can either work from home and visit the town to specific lots (record music, etc..) to get tasks down or travel to work.

Fame and Influence. Sims will freak out or have automatic moodlets once the sims reaches a certain level of fame. Utilizes social media to increase their influence over other sims. The higher the following, the more famous they become. If a sim already has a high following, the faster they can move up the ranks if they of course have the skill set. The more influence and the more friends or good relationships they have, the more likelihood they are getting booked for gigs.
  • Options
    ChaRey111ChaRey111 Posts: 2 New Member
    Oh! I forgot. Another added suggestion to a potential Superstar/Showtime Game Pack or EP. Add free styling for tips back in as well as the option to form a band/music group if possible. If they do this in the new world and have talent, there is a chance they can get *discovered* and offer a career in music and giving a higher level in the career like level 3 or 4 opposed to starting at level 1.