Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Pack Ideas

NOTE: I ALREADY POSTED THIS IN GENERAL THE SIMS 4 DISCUSSION.
Hello guys, so I came up with these ideas for the sims 4 expansion packs. And I would like to say that I'm not that good at giving titles, so excuse me for the bad titles and town names.
Here are my ideas: (excuse the grammar mistakes too)

1. The Sims 4 Automobile:

New Town: Metropolis.

This EP introduces brand new vehicles that appeared or didn't appear in the sims.

I. First, racing cars and racing cars stadium:
As you can see racing cars have already been introduced in the sims. But the racing cars stadium didn't. Now your sims can race with their cars, and earn money depending on the rank they get.
Two new jobs/professions: a.Commenter. Your sims can now comment on racing matches, and announce everything happening.
b. As mentioned above, earn money by doing races

II. Second, there'll be airports where your sims can travel from a town to another, or if new countries were introduced, from a country to another.
Two new jobs/professions: a. Pilot.
b. *Don't know what to name it, but the person who work in the airports, for baggages*

III. Two New Careers: Mechinical Engineering and Car Dealer (already introduced)

IV. Two new vehicles: Metro, and Trains.
Two New Comunity Lots: Metro Station and Train Station.
Metro station may be underground.

V. Gas Stations and maybe advanced car control: Fuel may be introduced in this expansion pack, so when your car run out of fuel, they call or visit a gas station, so it could fill it with fuel.
A new career: Your sims can now work in gas stations.

2. The Sims 4 Life Stage:

No New Town.

This expansion pack is similar to The Sims 3 Generations.

I. The two most important addition in this EP: Toddlers, since they don't appear in the base game.
- Family Trees.

II. Memories, Scrapbooks, and/or Photo Albums.
I don't really know if they do appear in The Sims 4, but if not then this may be a good addition.

III. Kindergarten and School.

IV. New activities for children to do:
a. Crafting (probably with paper).
b. Dress and makeup like a freak.
c. Make bubbles using a bubble blowing tool.
d. Puppet and Puppet Shows.
e. Build Sandcastles or other stuff when in th beach.
etc.

V. Kids Workshop.

VI. New activities for teenagers to do:
-Spin the bottle.
-Truth or dare.
-School Dance.
-School Festivals.

3. The Sims 4: Time Travelling.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY IDEA, BUT I FOUND IT IN LOOTS OF SUGGESTIONS, SO I THOUGHT I COULD ADD IT. AND I ONLY ADDED THE BASIC, THE FACT THAT YOUR SIM CAN TRAVEL TO THE PAST AND FUTURE. ONLY.
Two New Towns: Tomorrowland and Yesterdayland(:|)
This EP allow your sim not only to live the present time, but repeat the past that was once called 'history' and live life normally, no modern house, but caverns and huts. No fireplaces, but your sims will create a fire with rocks, the same way the old sims did, etc.
And allows you to aslo travel to the future (the sims 3 into the future) where you'll meet your descendant (SIMS 3 ITF) also fly with jetpacks. (ITF) You can also read other people's mind, read their dreams, and control them.
(Sorry the description is really short).

4. The Sims 4: Globetrotting.

I couldn't come up with a better name, but as you can conclude, it is similar to World Adventures.

It comes with new neighborhoods in different countries. And of course new contents.
Contents are similar to Sims 3 World Adventure but with new stuff that I couldn't come up with.

A few possibilities:
Neighborhoods:
-Simville, U.S.A/England/any english speaking country.
-Die Simdorf, Germany.
-Villagio del Sim, Italy
-Aldea del Sim, Spain
-To Simchorió, Greece.

5. The Sims 4: Tropical Life.

This EP is more like 1 EP that I created, and Island Paradise.
New Town: Tropica Paradiso (haha, based on Isla Paradiso)

What Tropica Paradiso consists of? Well Tropica Paradiso is most likely divised into two parts: A big ocean, and the land.
Tropica Paradiso is full of Rainforests, and Forests.
All the land part is covered by trees, except in the middle. In the middle, lies a big temple, surrounded by huts and 4 statues. No EP are needed to play and enter this world. Except in the middle, you can visit the temple but you can't enter neither live in the huts. The Sims 4: Globetrotting (or whatever its name would be) needs to be installed, so you could enter the temple. And ofcourse uncover its secret.
There'll be (maybe) a total of 13 missions (or whatever number that ends with 1,3,5,7,9) and 12 huts (-1).
At each mission you unlock a luxurious hut to live in. When 12 missions are completed you own all the huts. But what about the 13 mission? Well this mission, when it's completed you can live in the luxurious and breathtaking fortune of the town; the temple.
In the ocean part, there'll be houseboats, the ability to jet ski, snorkel, swim, scuba dive, ride a banana, etc. But beware to not go that far except on when you're on your houseboat. Because lives the wild creatures of the ocean: Octopus (rare) + octopus parts as collectable, Sharks + Shark tails as collectable. If you're sim is good at swimming and master swimming skills, he may be lucky enough to the place where mermaids and dolphins live.

Where do your sims live? Regular homes are so rare that only 2 are available. Other house lots are: Tree houses, houseboats, and of course the unlockables: huts and temple.

Supernatural Creature: Mermaids.

To travel from a town to another with a travelling boat in the sea, The Sims 4 Automobile should be installed
+There'll be waterfalls.

6. The Sims 4 Paranormal/Casting Spells/Mystical/etc.. (I suck at that)
New Town: Mystic Woods.

This expansion pack is similar to sims 3 supernatural. With supernatural creatures such as:
Ghosts, Werewolves, Fairies, Witches, Vampires, and for the first time make them created directly from CAS: Zombies.
New additions:

I. Supernatural Creatures (listed above)

II. Supernatural Academy: Take courses to develop your sims abilities, with assignements and tasks.

III. Zombies still attack your garden and sims, even though they can be playable. There'll be Zombies, Conehead Zombie, Bucket Zombie, Fooball Zombie and Door Zombie (not sure of the name haha)
+ Upgradable Peashooters: Repeater, Gatling Pea.

IV: Supernatural Skill Level.

V: Brooms, wands and plasma.

VI: Teleport your sim to the place you want.

VII. Fairies can control sims emotions when they aren't tired and fully energetic.

VIII: Werewolf Lounge, Vampire Lounge, Fairy Lounge, etc.. (each supernatural type) where supernaturals gets to meet each others.

IX: Rivalry between two supernatural types (enabled/disabled)

7. The Sims 4: Throughout The Galaxy.
Sims are way smarter now they have learned how to control the spaceship and evade the real world, to travel to other planets.

I. Build the spaceship.

II. Build the rocket for faster access into the galaxy.

III. New Careers and stuff for astronomy.

IV: New Astronomy Clothing.

V: Explore the other planets, and the galaxy that your sims never explored before.

Here are a few ideas that popped in my mind, feel free to give your opinion and of course your ideas. c;

NOTE: I ALREADY POSTED THIS IN THE SIMS4 GENERAL DISCUSSION

Comments

• hassoune2008hassoune2008 Posts: 13 New Member
    bump
  • ikemenj_hikemenj_h Posts: 1 New Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm not sure if my idea would be okay but here they are:
    Most ideas are taken from The Sims 3 Expansion packs (lol)
    First of all, sorry for my grammar.

-The Sims 4: Got talent
    Lets add the Sims 3: Late night and Showtime's element in it too.

New stuff:
    (1)The Singing career
    -The singing career as an idol or superstar.
    -New skill available (singing, dancing)
    -New furniture (dancing floor, stages, drums, typical nightclub stuff)
    When the stages/dancing floor is on fire, a cool looking smoke thingy
    came out to make things much more cooler.

New map which more like downtown city
    filled with luxury condo, new vehicles pass-by like limo.
    Studio and concert or stuff and of course, nightclub.
    Places where most people gather to be entertained.

-The stages are for singing and sims can interact with it
    just like guitar with few options that let you pick which song
    you would like to perform.
    -Same goes to the dancing floor, groovy dance? why not?

The singing career stages(I just name it randomly :P)
    Singer Career
    1.Audition
    2.Stage hand
    3.Backstage staff
    4.Trainees member
    5.Backup dancer

Idol Career (Requires singing and dancing skill because your sims will be singing while dancing)
    Charisma skill is needed, Joking skill is needed but most importantly is the singing and the dancing skill.
    Dancing skill will make your sims stay slender.

6.Additional member
    7.Backup vocalist
    8.Lead singer
    9.Super Idol
    10.Nova center <--(Perfect xD)

Superstar Career (Similar to The Sims 3 musician career, just this one you sing while strumming a guitar)
    Every instrument skill is needed and charisma except for the joking skill.

6.Lyricist
    7.Backup vocalist
    8.Lead guitarist
    9.Pop Icon
    10. Superstar

Both Idol/Superstar career can do an autograph session mostly anywhere similar to strumming guitar for tips.
    search for a good spot.
    Imagine, it would be awesome if you create your own nightclub while having these type of sims performing on the stage
    and handing out their autograph while other sims worships them. To make it more lively, your sims will no longer
    walk like always. Other sims will be fangirling/boying you or asking for an autograph. Other sims can take selfie
    with you (As a singer career level 10) with different pose.(this applies with all ages including childrens)

Give the option for the sims to form a band up to five people.
    A guitarist, lead guitarist, singer, drummer or perhaps bassist?
    Imagine if your sims can perform such thing on stage.

New service where you can hire someone who can teach you dancing or singing.

You also can get tips for singing or dancing(somewhere public only)

Add traits (Diva which is similar to the showtime Expansion packs)
    These are taken from The Sims 3 Expansion packs
    -Diva trait
    -Dramatic trait
    -Irresistible trait
    -Star quality
    -Natural born performer
    -Proper

So far, This is what I have in mind which I naturally buy.
    More ideas and opinions are welcomed.
  • SanhoSanho Posts: 56 Member
    Those are so good ideas, it makes me sad it doesn't exist already. XD I'd love to see Life Stage, Time Travelling and Got Talent. :D
  • TheSimDionTheSimDion Posts: 234 Member
    Nice ideas.
  • MollyhillzMollyhillz Posts: 3 New Member
    Definitely some great ideas, I was expecting so much from this game and found it disappointing that Sims 4 lost so many great features that I loved in Sims 3.
  • Loneardo_Da_BrotLoneardo_Da_Brot Posts: 3 New Member
    What about Ghost summoning for dead Sims on the Supernatural DLC?
  • PJaimi90PJaimi90 Posts: 64 New Member
    Great ideas and looking forward to seeing if any of our suggestions will actually be released at some point in the future as I too was disappointed in The Sims 4. That being said I love The Sims and even if they did not change certain features or add content I will still continue to play :/
  • Loneardo_Da_BrotLoneardo_Da_Brot Posts: 3 New Member
    I cant wait for supernatural I hope it includes Summoning ghost NCP's from other lots from the phone or friends pannel
  • fizzieferretfizzieferret Posts: 36 Member
    The expansions I want the most are good ol' Seasons and Pets. They always take WAY too long to release these two.

I'd also like them to add pets such as rabbits and ferrets to the mix, and stop small animals from being cage-restricted and allow them to roam the house if their Sim allows them to.
  • ScarlettFireflyScarlettFirefly Posts: 74 Member
    I'd love to see all of that happen one day with TS4. Lets hope!
  • PandypinkPandypink Posts: 165 Member
    I think a interactive zoo for a Pets expansion would be cool. The Pets world could be a giant zoo full of new creatures but still have community and houses in a nearby town. It would be cool if we had the ability to have a zookeeper job who would take care of the animals or the ability to own exotics. I'd also love more things for small animals, like being able to customize the animal and its habitat.
    Sims 3 Wishlist
  • fizzieferretfizzieferret Posts: 36 Member
    I'm loving the farm and zoo ideas. I would LOVE that!!
  • axbiancaaxbianca Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love a pack that enabled you to design your own clothes, hair and makeup. With so many girls today on Youtube giving style tutorials and so on, I think this would really catch on. Like a 'makeup/style guru' thing.
    It could include, like 'ambitions' the job of the stylist/guru and their activities such as vlogging and recording and so on. This could be a new skill to learn (video).
    I would also love to design my own clothes, and be able to have the job as a designer or stylist. But I want to be able to work on the job and actually play doing the job, not just send my Sim off to work.
    And with makeup... I want to be able to do Halloween looks, and literally have a feature where I can put make up on and have this as a skill, same as with the clothing: be able to make it yourself as you wish with plenty of choices as Sims always gives.
    To make it bigger, it could be like a Hollywood pack, where you get to live the life of celebrities and these stylists, designers and make up artists, and interact with one another. It could have already made Sims that are celebrities in the 'Hollywood town'.
    Hope this will happen, I would love to style a celebrity as a job :smile:
  • xo.meghan.xoxo.meghan.xo Posts: 10 New Member
    edited July 2015
    These are some of the expansion packs and things i would like to add to the game. have any ideas or need more explaining please tell me

Packs from TS3 i would like to see:
    -Seasons
    Obviously seasons and weather, season activities, kids getting out of school in the summer, summer school, parties (teens, y adults, adults and elders) the same holidays as TS3 and maybe more.
    -Generations
    Proms, more wedding things, graduations for kids and teens, toddlers and kindergarten for them. Prom, field trips.
    -World Adventures
    Be able to travel to more places and maybe have airports?
    -Ambitions
    New careers and new active careers
    -Pets
    Same as TS3, maybe new small pets
    -University Life
    Same as TS3.
    -Island Paradise
    Same as TS3. maybe add Dolphins, paragliding, jet skiing, wake boarding, Atlantis, mermaids, and maybe underwater town!

Things i would like to see added:
    -Breaking bones
    -more access to the hospital when sick
    -be able to go to school with the children and teens
    -movie theatre
    -shopping malls
    -make sure that sims in the hospital actually do stuff
    -have cars
    -bigger worlds
    -more clothes styles
    -favourite things like food and colours
    -More items in build mode

Tell me what you think
  • TianaRTTianaRT Posts: 8 New Member
    I have an idea for when they do the weather expansion pack again. I think that the weather conditions should be able to be set per town. Like, Oasis Springs for example, since it's a desert, I think it should be able to be programmed to lean towards weather that would be hot rather than having it snow. And, since that programming would be per town, making Oasis Springs hot and snowless, wouldn't affect say Willow Creek where it might get colder around winter time and warmer around summer.

I also think that, in a different expansion pack, they should add more generations to the sims. Like toddlers, young child (taller than a toddler, shorter than a child. Looks about 5 years old), and Pre-teen (taller than a child, shorter than a teen. looks about 13-14). So, in order a sim life would go; Baby, Toddler, Young Child, Child, Pre-teen, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder.
  • Kas519HKas519H Posts: 3 New Member
    I really want a Sims 4 version of the world Midnight Hollow from The Sims 3. That was my favorite world, I loved the dark and old Victorian look of it and I think it would look amazing with the sims 4 graphics. I wish they would make a world similar like that in the sims 4.
  • ArourraheroineArourraheroine Posts: 20 Member
    I have a lot of ideas for the sims 4 that could make Ir more fun. I think complexity is also an important component when brain storming ideas for the sims 4. As we have progressed into the sims 4 - we have gained so much, but also lost so much in details i.e: toddlers and babies and teens without family trees. My greatest hope is that the develops will not degrade the amazing horse in when they do Pets/So...it had seemed like we have to back track in stead of progress at this point so it could be enjoyable to play.However. I have enjoyed the packs that have been released Get To Work, and Get Together Sill, i think it would be very game helpful if babies, teens, and toddlers had a place in the game, as well as elemental-high school schools and day cares - where you can chose to play it out when they are in cool, at prom, graduation, ect. I also hope along with pet there will be horses as in sims 3, and other livestock that moved around freely. You could make a ranch or have chickens that was around and go into the hut...grow corn crops, sell seeds, ect.

My big idea is about a Safari game pack where you go to SimAfrica....where the terrains are both the Savannah and the jungle. I propose that there is a new world where you can click on the dimensions and have your sims walk there or get there another way like parasailing, boating, or in the back of a hay truck. My ideas are that there are different points of destination in the Safari world where there are resorts and shopping, camping outlets, For the fun aspects of it, I propose that there is a Savannah area where elephants, zebras, giraffes, ostriches, rhinos, meer cats that pop up from holes in the ground and startles sims, and lions and cheetahs. I propose that there are two new deaths: death by stampedes, or by the lion or cheetah (if the sims decides to walk around in the safari. I think it would be cool if sims could go out on the Savannah in a tour jeep....and it can be a great time...or a spooky time with the animals around to attack them. I think it would be really cool for sims to be able to go on a rafting ride through the jungle river, which can leaf anywhere to further in the jingle or back to the resorts. On the raft rife it would be nice if the rapids would change from mellow to challenging - in the mellow water sims could jump out and swim, and in the white water rafting they could fall out.
    The next idea I have about the safari is a jungle area where trees, vines, and flowers, are everywhere (like Tarzan) and parrots fly all around the sims and land on them. In this room, among others - it would be nice if there were adventure points where you can find secret ruins, or find hidden treasure, or memoirs for their travels.
    I think this pack would not be complete without taking a tout through zip lines, riding on elephants through a tour, and feeding the animals. It would also be very cool there were gorilla peiple NPCs and a Tarzan like NPC, that can teach you how to communicate with the gorillas. Thanks! :Let me know what you thing, it's a rough draft of what i'm hoping they will consider making. I'm sure there will be more to add/
    I have an idea for the Sims 4....The Sims 4 "Professions" expansion.
    Three main hobby/career choices: Athlete, Art, and Animals/Environment.
    In the Athlete, a stadium venue where sims can practice and perform during games, football, soccer, and basketball, and cheer leading, figure skating, and hockey.
    I think it would be cool if sims prepared for the games the same way real athletes do - and if other sims filled up the bleachers and watched the game. It would also be cool if there could be a hotdog drink stand food concession.
    For cheer leading, I think it would be cool if they could work up to making pyramids, dance routines, and if they had pom poms and cute cheer outfits.
    For figure skating and hockey, I think it would be cool if there could be a big indoor rink venue.

Under the "Art" category, I think it would be awesome if there could be dancing: ballet, modern, tap, jazz, and ballroom dancing (with a partner). It would be awesome if there could be a stage with an audience where sims could perform these dances, like the Nutcracker for an example - and if the sims progress in the hobby can trigger a performance day', where sims would get ready back stage, have a lit up makeup mirror. It would also be nice if there could be ballerina tutus and shoes, tap shoes, ballroom dancing costumes, and other similar outfits. It would be very interesting for sims to be able to do the Waltz. Salsa, and Tango, among others with ballroom dancing.

Other ideas for the Art category: Sculptures, Pottery, and woodworking. It would be really cool if there could be an ART show event where sims could bring there art and sell it and have other sims admire it.

Under the animal category:
    I think it would be amazing if sims could work as a wildlife/domestic pet vet, marine biologist, or Environmentalist - and if there could be a vet office as like a hospital in Get To Work.

For the marine biologist, it would be interesting if sims could go out on a boat venue and take water samples, bring them back to a lab venue, and work with marine life in the rivers, lakes, and oceans.

Thank you for your consideration!
  • littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
    It doesn't hurt to write down my ideas so here it goes :)

The Sims 4 : Life is a Beach ( credit to a modder for the name)

-A new world called Simdives ( reference to Maldives)
    -A new life stage: mermaids
    -Rent-able bungalows built on the ocean
    -Four Neighborhoods: hotel area(bungalows), local houses, downtown area and mermaid grotto
    -Mainly beach activities such as surfing, scuba diving, sunbathing, jet flyer and etc.
    -Unlike Sims 3, mermaids can have their own houses in their underwater neighborhood (mermaid grotto as mentioned above)
    -Downtown area will have restaurants, nightclubs and so on
    -Careers: Lifeguard, Marine biologist (credit to Arourraheroine) and Hotel owner
    -The rest will be pretty much similar to Island Paradise but with more gameplay and new items.

The Sims 4 : Town Life

-Can have either a new world and or new venues like Apartments, Laundromat, School, Town hall, Cemetery, Grocery store, Bowling alley
    and so on.
    -Careers being Teacher, Politician, ...(I can't think of any other careers Lol)
    -The Ep is a combination of what TS2 and TS3 had in the past so the gameplay might be advanced but similar, but the venues will
    not be rabbit holes anymore.

There are quite a few discussions about the future TS4 Expansion packs so I will just end my comment here. :smiley:
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif
  • littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
    I just forgot to mention a thing!

The Sims 4 : Seasons

-One thing I would like the developers to add is the appearance of Snow Mowers on the road after it snows very heavily, yes it might be difficult
    to add this animation in existing worlds like Windenburg, however, should the Ep comes with a new world, I think they can add it in that world.
    -The rest of the pack will be similar to TS2 and TS3 (I'm really out of ideas) :smile:
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif
  • RinkdRinkd Posts: 3 New Member
    I have a few ideas! I was thinking with the Tropical Life one, maybe add new careers such as marine biology or professional diver. And maybe even have surfing as a skill. The marine biology would be like a profession such as the jobs like on Get To Work expansion pack, where the career lot is a research boat equipped shark cages, a submarine, and all that stuff, where you an explore the ocean and conduct research on different marine life! I always thought it would be cool to have a career like that in the Sims. I got the idea from watching Shark Week on Discovery! Tell me what you think! Also, I love the idea about going into and exploring space! That way, I can finally build the Enterprise and create Spock and Captain Kirk!!! :)
  • Eternos101Eternos101 Posts: 15 Member
    What I would like to see is the return of playing through the four seasons again. This time around the Sims 4 Seasons would be a Game Pack, rather than an Expansion Pack. This was my favorite expansion for the Sims 2 and the sims 3, and to see Seasons make an encore in the Sims 4 would be a dream and honor for me to witness.
  • WookieWookie Posts: 1 New Member
    We need an Apartments Expansion/Game pack!!! Housing will be cheaper and can have a bunch of sims on your lot that stay in their own apartment.
    I've seen ideas for sims 4 'Find Love': more dating, and romantic animations and items. I think it would be cool if you could give sims romantic cards and chocolates, as well as flowers. It would also be nice if there could be wedding cakes...I've been dying to have a wedding cake shop! Boats rides in a park with ducks would be cool....under bridges and such. The list could go on and on. Thank you for your time.
  • KitkatieKitkatie Posts: 13 New Member
    Loving the automobile idea