Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Pack Ideas

Comments

• Options
    NekoEsmahhNekoEsmahh Posts: 37 Member
    @hassoune2008 Ohmygod. Supernatural Academy! That needs to exist so bad! :D
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    I really want a proper city in the game, like Bridgeport in TS3. I absolutely loved high rise living but I didn't really like the apartments given to us in LN. I much preferred the apartments we got in University life where we got to see all the residence going about their daily life.
  • Options
    allygold98allygold98 Posts: 16 Member
    Sims 4: Psychic

An EP all about ghosts and mind reading. New trait: psychic, where sims prefer being around ghosts than living people
    No new worlds but new skills/activities like:

-fortune telling, where sims can learn how to see the future. they could choose to lie to other sims about what they see to make them happy or sad. if you reach level 10 you can tell something about another sims future by having an ordinary conversation with them
    -tarot cards, reading other sims tarots
    -ghost hunting, your sim gains fun by being around gravestones and ashes and making friends with ghosts. when you reach higher levels you can command the ghosts to do things for you like haunt other sims, help you with tasks etc. sims at high ghost hunting levels can summon specific dead sims even if their spirit has been released/they don't have the gravestone
    -bloody mary for teens and kids where they have a 50/50 chance of summoning a good ghost or an evil one
    - tea leaf reading

There could also be new items like:
    -crystal ball
    -tarot cards
    -dreamcatcher, so you can control what kind of dream your sims have and this will affect their moodlets the next day
    -gemstones, your sims can keep different gems around to boost emotions
    -ouija board, where you invite a ghost to live in your house

Could also include some really cool new hairstyles and outfits, lots of stars and crescent moon motifs. Could make a sim like trelawney in harry potter

I've been thinking about this idea a lot, I'd love to hear other additional suggestions!
    think like a proton - always positive
  • Options
    ArourraheroineArourraheroine Posts: 20 Member
    Hi gamers! I have another idea for a sims 4 expansion pack or game pack: Farm Life.
    I think it would be cool to implement farm animals for the first time that can move around and breed, like other sims pets. I think this kind of pack deserves its own world, full of fields and farm life.

Chickens: I think it would be awesome to have the chickens be able to lay eggs, and a rare gold egg can be harvested once and awhile - which can have a special value in the game.

Animals: I think it would be cool to have cows, chickens, pigs, ducks and perhaps other animals that would interact with one another and sims. It would be really cool to have a 'pet show' where a sims judge each others farm animals, for ribbons and prizes.
    I also think there should be some kind of pet rodeo, with a rink for bull riding and horse tricks. I also love the idea of having some kind of carnival with the rodeo with roller coasters and prizes you can win at booths, cotton candy, etc.

New Plants And Items:
    I think corn and cotton fields would make this pack seem realistic, and if you could actually make the horse feed out of the corn and other seeds you buy, that would be cool. A windmill and a watermill would also be nice.

Other aspects:
    I think there should be a farmers store, where sims can buy items for there animals, and plants: seeds, fertilizer, hay, and food - as well as other farm decorations.
    i think the game should also really have a farmers market stand - (we've been wanting a grocery store (: ) where sims can sell their harvested veggies and fruits, milk, eggs, etc.

Thank you for your consideration! I really hope EA decides to make this pact, it's something I've always wanted on sims, and I'm sure that a lot of people would also want this and have fun with it.

• Options
    Seasons Merges With Holidays:

Hello Simmers! I have a new expansion pack idea. I loved seasons for sims 3 and all of the animations, snowboarding, ice skating, etc. and I think it would be awesome to have the seasons correspond with eventful holidays, along with the usual fun season stuff as we saw in sims 3.

A mall type of store where they sell cards, coquette of roses or other flowers, chocolates, as well as other things that could be gifts.

Winter holiday: I think it would be awesome if there could be a gift giving/holiday party, with fizzy champagne drinks that sims can blow up, firecrackers, and poppers, as seen in the sims 2. Gifts that can be packaged at the mall or elsewhere for Christmas or whatever else is celebrated. Holidays foods desserts are also very important. I have been dying to have a Christmas bakery: snowman, tree, and Santa cookies, Christmas cake pops, and other Christmas things that can decorate or be sold. It would be awesome if during this season Santa and his reindeer land in front of the sims house and brings out a bag of toys. Maybe somewhere throughout the game the sim could develop a gift wish list and get that gift from Santa. I think it would be nice if there was a Santas workshop in the mall during the Christmas season where kids can go sit on Santas lap. Just like in sims 2, it would be cool if there could be Santa cookies that you can bake, and Santa would come in and eat them.

New Years: Alike to the previous request to gift giving party, I think there should be a New Years bash full of new content. New beverages like a peppermint martini, hot cider. I would love bigger fireworks for this party.

Valentines Day: This holiday is very important I think, because it's never been implemented in the sims before, that I know of. I think it would be awesome if there could be new food recipes for a romantic valentines day dinner: oysters, cookies for valentines day and cake pops, things that can be sold in bakeries or stores, Like in my previous post, the "Find Love" Idea that many people want, whether it is in this pack or another "find love" pack I think different types of proposes would be the coolest thing: ring in champagne, cake, etc. (perhaps you could tell the waiter in the restaurant) or things to make engagements more romantic. I think being able to give to sims bouquet of roses, flowers, and more importantly a heart box of chocolates. It would be so cool if sims could have a chocolate maker like the cupcake maker, too. Along with these items, I think sims should be able to give cards, whether they are romantic, or friendship - and teddy bears. I think the sims should be able to leave them on their doorstep or give them to the other sim in person.

Spring: Like in the patch, I think it would be awesome to be able to decorate eggs and hunt them in scavenger hunts with cute baskets- and have Easter bunny chocolate. I think it would be cool if there could be croquette games and other springtime sports, and harvest plants. It would be cool if nutrition was added to this season, since everything is blooming and such, and if there could be new harvests for super food drinks, something you could actually sell (I would love to have a juice bar store)

Summer: I love the summer! It would be cool if there could be summer cook out parties, everything is in bloom, Summer roller skating (like in the sims 3) would be cool, face painting, boat rides in a pond, I think there should be more food and drinks oriented for the summer, fruity with umbrella tops, and cabooses for the grill. I know yoga was in Spa Day, but myself, as well as a lot of other people, would like a Yoga instructor career, and to also be able to own a spa.
    Back to summer though, I think there should be cooking competitions, eating competitions, as there were on the fair grounds. Maybe it would be a good idea to have fair grounds again, but just in one place. I would love that. I think EA games does a great job with coming up with ideas, and these are just some for consideration. Summer sports might also be nice.

Halloween/Fall:
    This is my favorite holiday! I would like to see costumes, trick or treating, pumpkins everywhere, new Halloween cookies, cakes, and desserts. It would be cool if there could be a haunted house venue where sims could get spooked. Please oh please make candy corn a candy for the sims, and Halloween pops.
    For the fall: I think apple picking and pumpkin picking would be very nice, if there could be lots where you pay and then go and harvest. It reminds me: in the summertime there should also be strawberry picking.

Thank you for listening to my silly ideas (: regardless I think overall it could bring a lot of fun stuff to the game we love. I hope there will be a sims 4 Seasons with Holidays, Farm Life, and Find Love.

• Options
    Hi developers! I have a new idea for Sims 4...it was inspired from other Sims expansion packs, Magic Magic, and Supernatural.

-A new town: forests and mountains areas, with new venues to explore.
    -Collectibles (gems, herbs, new fruits and vegetables)
    -mythical creatures (fairies, witches, warlocks, vampires, werewolves, gnomes, and zombies)
    -new venues, objects, occupations, sim animations, and traits
    -moon cycles (like in sims 3)

1. Lots And Venues:

Magic University:
    Firstly, as many other simmers have thought, I think a Magical University is what this expansion pack needs - where sims can learn how to:
    -Manipulate elements, fire, water, wind, and ice (sims can set another sim on fire, freeze them, levitate them, and spook them with wind)
    -hexes: how to turn sims into other objects, i.e toad or clown (like in sims 3), make fruits and vegetables or herbs grow faster, change weather, make other sims cluck and pretend to flap their wings like a chicken, how to clean and make other objects clean (an enchanted mop or broom) or fixed, enchant objects (like food), and conjure.
    -potions and elixirs: love potions and hate (to make sims fall in love or hate with another sims of their choosing), friendship potions, were or vampire potions (both to turn sims into mythical creatures or to cure them), cure sicknesses, fertility potion, make sims flirty potions, make sims crazy or silly potions, and make other sims into a were-cat. Also it would be cool if they could make a "Jar of Rainbow" (which would make sims happy), or "Jar of Sparkles (make other sims sparkle, and become a witch or warlock)
    -how to do stunts and fly on brooms (like in sims 3)
    -how to make herbs or gems into elixirs, magical teas, etc.
    -how to train dragons, unicorns, or phoenixes.
    I think this university would be super cool if it could be an enchanted castle with classrooms, and a different type of classroom in each level. Also, it would be very cool if it could have moving staircases, and an enchanted library.

Other Lots:
    For lots: like in The Sims 1, Makin' Magic, Sims were able to go to a lot where they could barter objects in stead of money and get other objects, I think it would be cool if there could be old tents and carriages, and magic themes, and they could barter: magical fruits herbs, and vegetables, golden eggs, Phoenix feathers, dragon scales, pixie dust, vampire teeth toad stools (like in sims 3), rainbow mushroom, etc.

I think it would be awesome if there could be a "Dragon Liar" lot where sims could go into a cave and tempt to get dragon scales, gold, silver, and other rare gems - and they can either be successful, or be attacked.

Other Lots: A fairy bungalow lounge (a tree house where fairies can mingle and practices magic), and a "Vampire Catacomb" - where vampires can stay during the day, sleep in coffins, and mingle with other vampires. It would be cool if there were underground tunnels (like a rabbit hole) that are a part of the catacombs and can lead to other parts of the town (they can only be used by vampires.)

3. Objects:
    -new herbs, and magical herbs, fruits and vegetables (garlic, can be used for potions to ward off vampires)
    -herbal tea brewer (makes herbal remedies for ailments, fertility, relaxation, energy, or regular fruit and herb teas for fun.)
    -Magic traveling and mirrors of sight (a large mirror sims can use to travel, and a small hand held mirror that sims can use to know what other sims are up to)
    -magic gold laying hen (hen that lays golden eggs, used for magical potions, or can be eaten and cause sims to have temporary magical powers)
    -cauldrons (sims can use to make potions), spell books, brooms, alchemy and gem stations (like in sims 3)
    -Chemistry lab, (also for making potions and elixirs)
    -Herbal medicine bowl (used to grind up herbs or plants before putting them into potions)
    -coffins
    -Other Traveling/Objects means: A dragon/ Pegasus station (can help sims to fly and travel)
    -magical fortune telling orb
    -Plasma machine (for vampires), a chemistry set that involves taking plasma from other sims, putting through the Plasma machine, and then drinking it (vampires aren't hungry after this, and can go into sunlight briefly afterwards)

4. Sim Occupations

A mythical points system where sims become a renown mythical creature, or a feared hunter, from doing the following:

Witches and Warlocks.
    -Were/Vampire hunter, sims can cast spells to make sims transform back to normal by taking their teeth, a snip of their hair (sims can use the teeth or hair in potions.)
    I think it would be cool if there could be a special category for were-hunters (the more sims they turn back to normal, the more their bar goes up as a renown hunter, and more vampires and werewolves fear them, and either run or attack)

-Fairy Hunter, sims can hunt fairies down, pinch and collect pixie dust off of them (for potions or bartering, take their wings, or give their wings back with a spell.

-Zombie Hunter, just like in The Sims 3 I think it would be cool if sims could hunt and accidentally be turned into a zombie.

-Mythical Creatures Hunter: Sims gain mythical points by finding dragons, unicorns, gnomes, and researching these creatures in books etc.

-Psychic (something all sims can aspire to be), sims have visions, tell fortunes, read sims palms, or the future with a magic orb.

5.Vampire Activities:
    -bite sims and turning them into vampires, can't go into sunlight, take plasma from other sims and drink it or put through the plasma machine, hunt, etc.

6. Werewolf Activities:
    -bite sims and turn them into werewolves during the full moon, make amulets can keep themselves from turning, hunt, etc.

7. Zombies, it would be cool if, just like in The Sims 3, zombies could invade the area and sims can either hunt or be hunted by them.

Thank you for your consideration!

• Options
    To add to my previous post for Sims 4 'Supernatural EP":

1. Fright or Love For Supernatural in The Sims 4 Community: where you can set a level with the game play for how the sims react to supernatural creatures. With it on fright mode, sims flee at the sight of supernatural creatures or attack them with amulets or fire. When this happens, the supernatural creatures have to hide what they are, or stay out of the other sims sight. When the community level is set to love, it is the opposite. Or when it is medium, there is a mix. Each sim in every household can have different fright or love of supernatural levels depending on their interactions with the supernatural.

2. Witch Hunter: Sims, vampires, and other supernatural creatures can be witch hunters - set them on fire or ward them off with supernatural amulets. The sim witch or warlock can either extinguish the fire with magic, be put out with a fire extinguisher, or die. The sims would gain witch hunter points and eventually be able to unlock stuff.

3. Amulets: Amulets set off an aura that can make sims happy, flirty, or other moods. Magical amulets can ward off witches, take their powers away, ward off vampires, and werewolves.

4. Supernatural food: plasma items, herbs, garlic, magical fruits and vegetables. New desserts and meals, Halloween-like cookies and cakes.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Munchkin1224Munchkin1224 Posts: 86 Member
    I would like to go to school with kids and teens like the university expansion pack. Into the future would be a great expansion pack too. The graphics on the sims 4 is better so I would like to see sims using future gadgets as a form of transportation. Maybe even a expansion pack where they go back in prehistoric times. It'll be interesting to see cavemen sims and dinosaurs lol.
  • Options
    Mairisie25Mairisie25 Posts: 4 New Member
    I would like to see Careers expansion Sims 4 make a Teacher, Make the secret agent, Musician more interactive. Let's open up a Vet or a Grocery store like the Restaurant. I love Sims.
  • Options
    daluved1daluved1 Posts: 26 Member
    Mairisie25 wrote: »
    I would like to see Careers expansion Sims 4 make a Teacher, Make the secret agent, Musician more interactive. Let's open up a Vet or a Grocery store like the Restaurant. I love Sims.

Same here! Even if its not a full expansion, they could at least do a game pack that either adds a whole lot of new regular "rabbit hole" careers (like teaching, political, banking, acting, coaching, retail etc) or introduces more open careers.
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I have a question about following your kid to school. Isn't that a bit difficult to make and make interesting? I am just asking, because I am actually quite interested in the idea. Like, what happens, if you have multiple children/teens? Also, how would that go....wouldn't they just sit around for most of time in class? Wouldn't that be boring or do you guys have good ideas on how to make that more interesting?
  • Options
    JopaNoobJopaNoob Posts: 1 New Member
    (If i make some writing mistakes sorry I live in Croatia)

New pack needs to be added called : Go To Mall

I.In Create-a-Sim pick your clothes but later you need to go to the mall to buy clothes
    ntis
    II.You can go in the mall and go on some Frozen yogurt or Sushi or some fast food like SimDonalds

III.You can work in a mall and pick the shop

IV.You and your friends can sit on the fountin and you can push somebody in or splash them

New pack that needs to be added:You Need To Learn

I.You need to be better at school so later you have better jobs like in RL

II.If you have like F and D at school you can work like in SimDonalds

If you have a C you unlock like more jobs like painter of writer

If you have a B or A you can be a doctor or a new job like teacher

III.Get new clothes like school uniforms or teacher uniforms and like school prom and dances

Pack:SimmyWood

I.You can be an actor/actress,singer,director or a model

II.As actor you get your script and you need to like learn it every day that would be like a Daily Task new skill Acting you can do your own stunts or hire a person to do it insted of you if you do it you can get hurt or something

III.As a singer you need to know play instruments at least 3 and add some new instruments like a trumpet,drums,...
    you can make a concert and make extra money you can also be a pop star,country star,...
    you can make a boy/girl/mix bend new skill singing or druming,...

IV. As a Director you can hire actors or fire you can chose a script and name the movie you can see like how they film whit the camera and yell cut and action on simlich new skill directing

V. Model you can make clothes and wear them you can accept and decilne a job you can rule the runway and new skill modeling

VI. You can fire your manger and anwser a paparazzi anwsers and you can see your face on a magazine and you can be paparazzi whit max camera skill
  • Options
    Hello simmers! I have a new idea for the sims 4. It's mainly coordinated around hobbies, and I think it should be a game pack.

Hobbies-

There will be different branches of hobbies with new career options.

1. Beauty Salon

-Sims can get there hair and nails done like we do in real life. They can get a hair cut or colored - with new interactions with hairstylists.
    When they ask what can I do for you, a menu pops up with sim hair options like in CAS.

-Sims can get their nails done with many new options, manicure and pedicure. It would be awesome to have a real manicure stand and pedicure stand with the foot pool.

-Sims can get their makeup done, pick out a certain style they want, or have it done at random.

2.Cake Designer and Baker

-Since sims don't have many decorative edible cakes they can make, or get to design, I think it would be amazing if sims could have a desert/baking stand like in the sims 3When you click on the cake design menu, a menu pops up and allows you to choose your cake from base to top - colors, trims, pearls, flowers, toppers, and themes. I think it would be neat if you could watch the sims create the cake from scratch to finish.
    -Along with cakes, I think having french baguettes, and pastries would be amazing. We need more to choose from for our baking menu: cinnamon rolls, new cupcakes with different decorations, themed cookies, cake pops, etc.

3.Archeology

It would be seriously cool and my all time favorite sim fantasy if sims could go out and explore ruins and dig for artifacts (like in sims 3 in Sim Egypt), and have new interactions with sims about it - as well as have objects and a career. It would be nice to have a museum of all the collections.

4. Marine Biology

I've mentioned this before, it's because I'm a huge fan of the marine world. I think the sim world has been missing the marine world for a long time...its time they went together!

-In this career, I propose having a marine biology lab where they take samples of wildlife matter and test it, train sea lions and dolphins, help sea turtles, and whale watch. I think it would be cool if they could go out on a boat and look for marine like, such as sharks, whales, and other fish/animals. It might be interesting to have a aquarium at the lab, and the more fish they catch out on the boat, the more they have to put in their aquarium.
  • Options
    That being said with hobbies, I think it's mandatory that the sims 4 pets has a vet career option. Where you can go to the vet hospital and have your dog or cat be seen, or you can actually work there...work your way up to being the main vet. Thanks for your consideration!
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    That being said with hobbies, I think it's mandatory that the sims 4 pets has a vet career option. Where you can go to the vet hospital and have your dog or cat be seen, or you can actually work there...work your way up to being the main vet. Thanks for your consideration!

I love the idea of having this be a new active career option (Veterinarian/Vet Tech) as well as a place you can visit with your Sims (unlike the Science Lab and the Police Station).

Fireman/firewoman would be a great new active career option as well that might come with Pets - they could visit a scene where they rescue a cat from a tree, or act as paramedics (give CPR or apply bandages maybe?), or serve meals to fellow firefighters, or work out, or maintain fire equipment (wash & wax fire truck), or extinguish fires (like they did in Sims 3).
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    I would really like there to be another holiday stuff pack - for Christmas time/Halloween/Thanksgiving/Valentines Day/Easter/Etc.

For the gift giving holidays:
    It would be awesome if Santa could make an appearance again, maybe this time with reindeer and a sled - and if you could have the option to make Santa's cookies (which he would eat) and he'd leave presents. It would be cool for there to be a list of items a sim could ask for on a Christmas list and depending on whether or not the sim is on the naughty or nice list...they would either get that item or get something else completely. Christmas Festivals or parties would be cool, with hot cocoa, gift giving, and iceskating. I also think it would be nice to finally have holiday themed desserts or cookies.

For Halloween: Trick or treating for little sims would be fun, and halloween festivals.

Items for Thanksgiving: Option to throw a Thanksgiving dinner. A turkey, and other items. A Turkey outfit would be funny.

Easter/Valentines Day:
    For Easter or (Egg Day), It would be nice if there could be Easter egg hunts for candy or simoleans ( not just during the real time of the year, but if it could be an event in the sim world that comes up periodically when that time of year happens.)
    Valentines Day: A bushel of roses would be nice, a flower making stand and hobby (like in sims 2), valentines day cards that are displayable and that can be given to sims, and other romantic date items, as well as new sim interactions.

Thank you!
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Sims can get there hair and nails done like we do in real life.
    Who do? You do, not we do.

Its kind of pointless to have a salon, when you can just go to the nearest chest of drawers, and get the same.

Baker
    Yes.
    This is good.
    Fancy special occasion cakes, fancy cakes in general, bread, fancy bread, some nice steak pies, sausage rolls, cornish pasties, custard tarts (now I want to eat one), lamingtons... fooooooood

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    ArnyaAnise751ArnyaAnise751 Posts: 3 New Member
    If they decide to bring out a GP for Pets then i think they should also add a gameplay idea for a Vets just to add extra content, think it'd be pretty cool if they did :) Possibly add a Horse riding arena if they add horses to the game too?? Feedback would be great :)
  • Options
    clover91566clover91566 Posts: 1 New Member
    WEDDDINGS
    It would be fun to be able to get engaged, plan a wedding, pick wedding party,bachelor and bachelorette partys, wedding showers picking the dress than the wedding and honeymoon it would be fun
  • Options
    jonman1234jonman1234 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello simmers! I have a new idea for the sims 4. It's mainly coordinated around hobbies, and I think it should be a game pack.

Hobbies-

There will be different branches of hobbies with new career options.

1. Beauty Salon

-Sims can get there hair and nails done like we do in real life. They can get a hair cut or colored - with new interactions with hairstylists.
    When they ask what can I do for you, a menu pops up with sim hair options like in CAS.

-Sims can get their nails done with many new options, manicure and pedicure. It would be awesome to have a real manicure stand and pedicure stand with the foot pool.

-Sims can get their makeup done, pick out a certain style they want, or have it done at random.

2.Cake Designer and Baker

-Since sims don't have many decorative edible cakes they can make, or get to design, I think it would be amazing if sims could have a desert/baking stand like in the sims 3When you click on the cake design menu, a menu pops up and allows you to choose your cake from base to top - colors, trims, pearls, flowers, toppers, and themes. I think it would be neat if you could watch the sims create the cake from scratch to finish.
    -Along with cakes, I think having french baguettes, and pastries would be amazing. We need more to choose from for our baking menu: cinnamon rolls, new cupcakes with different decorations, themed cookies, cake pops, etc.

3. Archaeology

It would be seriously cool and my all time favorite sim fantasy if sims could go out and explore ruins and dig for artifacts (like in sims 3 in Sim Egypt), and have new interactions with sims about it - as well as have objects and a career. It would be nice to have a museum of all the collections.

4. Marine Biology

I've mentioned this before, it's because I'm a huge fan of the marine world. I think the sim world has been missing the marine world for a long time...its time they went together!

-In this career, I propose having a marine biology lab where they take samples of wildlife matter and test it, train sea lions and dolphins, help sea turtles, and whale watch. I think it would be cool if they could go out on a boat and look for marine like, such as sharks, whales, and other fish/animals. It might be interesting to have a aquarium at the lab, and the more fish they catch out on the boat, the more they have to put in their aquarium.
    Archaeology? WooHoo that plum! We need paleontology. We could bring some fossils back to life in a lab, Pokemon-style. Keep dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures as pets. Maybe get an aquarium with trilobites and an Anomalocaris.

• Options
    ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    Is it just me or does just reading these amazing ideas kinda make me sad that they don't exist and how much is missing in the Sims 4. Especially, b/c we only get an EP once every year or even longer. I really want all of these, but they take a long to time to make and EA just makes stuff packs in between. Honestly, I wish that we got EPs more often and stuff packs were just filler in between large projects that are constantly worked on. :/
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
  • Options
    TheMooseTheMoose Posts: 1 New Member
    Here is an another Idea, I would want to see the Sims 3 Expansion Packs upgraded into Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Presonally I loved whenever my Mom and(or) dad whoud tell me that I coud buy one :smile: Thats what it brought to my Face also If they could add a bit more stuff like in Season s like a place to go Skiing/Snowboarding.
  • Options
    dfisher28dfisher28 Posts: 2 New Member
    One sims pack Idea would be to do a K-POP Expansion Pack and add Agencies Like JYP/YG/Attena. Add real life Korean Actors and boy and girl idol groups.

Another expanision would be a world expanision where you can create and make your own neighborhood.
  • Options
    WombRaiderWombRaider Posts: 2 New Member
    There should be a university in sims 4 just like sims 3. Also pets. That would make the game SO much better!!!