Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Pack Ideas

Comments

• Options
    RenSimmerRenSimmer Posts: 16 Member
    it would be nice if we get something like this:

THE SIMS 4 FUN LAND
    Finally in the Sims 4 your Sims will be able to have lots of fun with their families, friends or lovers and venture in a new world with a lot of things to do together.
    On the Amusement parks your Sims can enjoy adrenaline in the roller coaster, scream with the terrifying creatures on the haunted house, play on the shooting game machines and receive plush dolls and other things as prize or enjoy the beautiful view on the top of the Ferris wheel where you can get a few kisses and even Woohoo.
    Watch your favorite movies on the new movie theater, while eating popcorn and cotton candy, you can get a hug from your loved one while watching a horror movie or even a few kisses on the dark while seeing a beautiful romance movie, laugh out loud watching comedy movies or watch kids movies like the Adventures of the Super Lhama kid.
    If your sim likes water, go to the aquarium, you can see all kinds of beautiful fishes on the water tunnel, watch the penguins dance, or go to the dolphins area and swim with them.
    With all of these activities, your Sims will never get bored again.
    New traits include Brave and scared cat, with the brave trait your sims will get a positive moodlet after a ride on the roller coaster or a trial on the haunted house, while with the scared cat trait they will be with a negative one.
  • Options
    Ashanti0216Ashanti0216 Posts: 2 New Member
    Can we pleaseee get a Sims 4 Oceans
  • Options
    Ashanti0216Ashanti0216 Posts: 2 New Member
    Sims 4 Oceans

With cruise ships , and yatchts, surf boards, dining at a beach resturaunt, scuba diving, ability to explore the ocean.

Job opportunities, sailor, captian, cook, Fisher, scuba instructor, surf board instructor

New meal opportunities

New vacation opportunities on cruise ship

Interactive beach

This would be life to Sims 4

We're always given a veiw of the ocean but never any interactions with it. And hardly any active beaches
  • Options
    RayofSunshine22RayofSunshine22 Posts: 1 New Member
    Suggestions:

[b]Sims 4: Ever After[/b]
    -Bring back spiral staircases and round rooms to be able to create towers!
    -Make a new town/Kingdom with the CAS option or career option for Royalty.
    -Have royal balls as events and challenges
    -Allow an aspiration and new traits to be an evil step parent
    -Bring back witches and fairies!
    -Fairies can have calls, after choosing a fairy godmother career or aspiration, from people who need help from their evil families
    -Fairytale themed BB objects, walls, floors, etc. Especially CAS stuff!!!
  • Options
    JayGloverJayGlover Posts: 60 Member
    I personally think:

University & Supernatural should be merged - Sims now get to study magic at a school, placed in a “house” or “team” and they do activities etc. “The Sims 4: Magical University” or something more exciting.

+

The Sims 3 Showtime & The Sims Superstar were one of my favourites from the previous versions so we need “The Sims 4: Get Famous”

Just like Superstar, your sims have a level of fame (stars) and you get invited to different events, papped by Paparazzi, in magazines etc. The more stars you have, the more famous & wanted you are.

You can join 4 choice of careers:

- Singer (sign to label, go on tour, perform etc)
    - Model (attend shoots, make a fragrance etc)
    - Actor/Actress (film in programmes/films)
    - Artist (create art and sell worldwide)
  • Options
    GodleyjeansGodleyjeans Posts: 336 Member
    Personally I’d love to see an occult expansion where you introduce all of the former species of sim from Witch to Werewolf to Plantsim and so on. You focus on many dark mysterious interactions and are given a spooky death oriented town to enjoy at your leisure.

This is basically a mix of the much wanted death stuff pack and ghost game packs with the occult thrown in for good measure. It’s all about the other realm and celebrating the paranormal. You can do this as a living sim or start as a newbie werewolf eager to make friends and raid trash bins,

That or obviously, university, although I would like a more...better thought out expansion than what we’ve been given, more ways to spend the semesters instead of trudging along hoping you’ll get through and home to your little apartment or back to mum and dad and the bliss of having them work while you flirt with all the singletons and hot dads.
    More ways to entertain and learn and maybe even arrive as a lecturer, living in a nearby apartment with your family before heading to campus and having to deal with the annoying young adults here to learn.

Or perhaps a fame and fortune expansion bringing back the celeb system with sims and having their lives be on the front page of the newspaper.
    However, not everything is a scandal, you can be single and do this or that and not everyone is going to judge you. An affair doesn’t come out unless you or your partner confess and someone is there to report it or your or your partner go to the press.
    The actor career is more active, you can go and actually play out scenes, cutscenes are brought back so you can watch your sim as they slay the game or fall flat on their...rears.
    You can be a beautiful model, fashion designer or editor in chef of the newspaper other sims are trying to stay out of.
    Being a social media star lands you gigs and yes you can get negative moodlits if bad comments are received.
    You can become a target for crazed fans, paps or thieves, lunatics obsessed with you will break in, hoping for a picture or for a smooch.
    Paps can be caught and arrested if they step on your property and thieves can be scared away by guard dogs and or arrested by your spouse if they work in law.
    a funny option would be to meet a sim and if you decide to marry them, at the alter they have the ability to eat sleep they’ve been a huge fan of yours, depending on the relationship you can bolt or basically become their senpai. They will be jealous if you spend time with other sims of the same gender as them, and they won’t need the trait to lose it should you come home late.
    They will constantly have the try for a baby need and they have the option to be cured of their obsession which can lead to immediate divorce given the circumstances.

• Options
    SimBiscuitzSimBiscuitz Posts: 2 New Member
    :)

A Sports Expansion Pack?

The ability to choose whether to watch or play or join in a sport such as:
    Football, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Boxing, Golf, Tennis, or Karate
    Oh and bring back skating

It would be adorable if you could watch your sim kids play football, basketball or soccer.

Parents can have the soccer mom or dad trait
    or coach trait

-Careers-
    you can play each one of these sports professionally or you could just be a coach.

-New Clothing-
    Basic Uniforms for each sport.

-New items-
    Football, Baseball and Soccer Fields, Skating Rinks, Boxing Ring, Mini golf holes, Tennis courts, Trophies, Awards, Skates

-New interactions-
    Playing any sport. Cheering, Booing, proud of your kids for winning or cheering them up when they lose and same for adults.
    Of course you would play better or worst based on if you practice that sport or not.

-Parties-
    Championship Party

-Lots-
    Stadiums, skate rink, boxing ring, regular fields, golf holes

You can be the teams good luck charm, the teams worst or best player or just on the bench.

but idk its just an idea lol.
  • Options
    SimBiscuitzSimBiscuitz Posts: 2 New Member
    Another Idea.... Honestly just more places to go or things to do in general.

Sims 4 Fun Pack

-Arcade With More Arcade Games
    -Amusement Park With Ferris Wheel, Roller Coaster, Dark Ride, Carousel, and more
    -Skating Rinks Roller or Ice
    -Laser Tag
    -Go Carts
    -Mini Golf
    -Movie Theater
    -Water Park With Huge Slides

Objects
    Trampolines
    Jump Houses
  • Options
    damonhughes20damonhughes20 Posts: 2 New Member
    The Sims 4 angels and demons pack

New Towns: heaven/underworld

This EP introduces brand new worlds and NPC sims that didn't appear in the sims.

I. First, two new NPC sims god/devil:
    God can only be seen by true believers or ghosts/supernatural, the devil can only been seen by a evil cult in a middle of a chant/sacrifice, and again be seen by supernatural.

Two new jobs/professions:
    a. Underworld's servant, your evil supernatural/ghost sims can work for devil/demons, guarding the hell gates/killing sim for the devil.
    b. heaven's gates, your good supernatural/ghost sims can work for a god/angels. guard the golden gates of light, save sims from rituals

II. Second, there'll be angels and demons flying everywhere mostly see them in battle either in the sky or on the ground (only supernatural/ghost sim can see these actions).

III. Two New buildings: Angeles bar (AKA Angel club), Redhorns bar (AKA Demons nightclub).

IV. Three new Traits: saint/praise and true believer, (for all sim)
    Two New Comunity Lots: hells gate (can't be open, only by evil supernatural sim). golden gate (again cant be open, only by good supernatural sim)
    hell's gate may be underground (down the sewers), golden gate may be in sky (to travel, fly or teleport.

V. when your sim dies, they can go to the netherworld but can come back, (if your sim is out of hell, you'll get demon wings and horns), (if your sim is out of heaven, you'll get angel wings and a halo).
    A new career: your dead sims can work in the underworld or heaven.
  • Options
    damonhughes20damonhughes20 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @damonhughes20 said:
    > The Sims 4 angels and demons pack
    >
    > New Towns: heaven/underworld
    >
    > This EP introduces brand new worlds and NPC sims that didn't appear in the sims.
    >
    > I. First, two new NPC sims god/devil:
    > God can only be seen by true believers or ghosts/supernatural, the devil can only been seen by a evil cult in a middle of a chant/sacrifice, and again be seen by supernatural.
    >
    > Two new jobs/professions:
    > a. Underworld's servant, your evil supernatural/ghost sims can work for devil/demons, guarding the hell gates/killing sim for the devil.
    > b. heaven's gates, your good supernatural/ghost sims can work for a god/angels. guard the golden gates of light, save sims from rituals
    >
    > II. Second, there'll be angels and demons flying everywhere mostly see them in battle either in the sky or on the ground (only supernatural/ghost sim can see these actions).
    >
    > III. Two New buildings: Angeles bar (AKA Angel club), Redhorns bar (AKA Demons nightclub).
    >
    > IV. Three new Traits: saint/praise and true believer, (for all sim)
    > Two New Comunity Lots: hells gate (can't be open, only by evil supernatural sim). golden gate (again cant be open, only by good supernatural sim)
    > plum's gate may be underground (down the sewers), golden gate may be in sky (to travel, fly or teleport.
    >
    > V. when your sim dies, they can go to the netherworld but can come back, (if your sim is out of the underworld, you'll get demon wings and horns), (if your sim is out of heaven, you'll get angel wings and a halo).
    > A new career: your dead sims can work in the underworld or heaven.

> @damonhughes20 said:
    > The Sims 4 angels and demons pack
    >
    > New Towns: heaven/underworld
    >
    > This EP introduces brand new worlds and NPC sims that didn't appear in the sims.
    >
    > I. First, two new NPC sims god/devil:
    > God can only be seen by true believers or ghosts/supernatural, the devil can only been seen by a evil cult in a middle of a chant/sacrifice, and again be seen by supernatural.
    >
    > Two new jobs/professions:
    > a. Underworld's servant, your evil supernatural/ghost sims can work for devil/demons, guarding the plum gates/killing sim for the devil.
    > b. heaven's gates, your good supernatural/ghost sims can work for a god/angels. guard the golden gates of light, save sims from rituals
    >
    > II. Second, there'll be angels and demons flying everywhere mostly see them in battle either in the sky or on the ground (only supernatural/ghost sim can see these actions).
    >
    > III. Two New buildings: Angeles bar (AKA Angel club), Redhorns bar (AKA Demons nightclub).
    >
    > IV. Three new Traits: saint/praise and true believer, (for all sim)
    > Two New Comunity Lots: hells gate (can't be open, only by evil supernatural sim). golden gate (again cant be open, only by good supernatural sim)
    > plum's gate may be underground (down the sewers), golden gate may be in sky (to travel, fly or teleport.
    >
    > V. when your sim dies, they can go to the netherworld but can come back, (if your sim is out of plum, you'll get demon wings and horns), (if your sim is out of heaven, you'll get angel wings and a halo).
    > A new career: your dead sims can work in the underworld or heaven.
  • Options
    LokiFirefoxLokiFirefox Posts: 1 New Member
    I have two suggestions:

1) Sims Tiny - for those who want to build as small possible so ladders, lofts, spiral staircases, wet baths, composting toilets, stove tops, solar panels, rainwater harvesting (off grid so no bills but you need handiness to repair and maintain equipment).

2) Sims Crew Life - I like the Galaxy Expansion in the first post but expand it to something like Get To Work where instead of a new neighborhood, a Sim can go on an extended tour or contract where they go off for 3-6-10 days and have to complete a series of tasks to make the mission successful. The crew can be:
    a) Cruise Ship - you can take the role of an entertainer, cruise director, chef, engineer, doctor
    b) Space Ship - go where no Sim has gone before! Basically Star Trek for Sims: be the captain, science officer, red shirt etc, collect items or make new friends with new aliens or discover as many planets before coming home
    c) Conservation - go with some colleagues to collect as many new species in a jungle or reef
    d) Archaeology - get sent to a dig site to explore and catalog for a museum
    e) Film Crew - finish a movie in a certain amount of time and under budget! Carry the action over after the film by blogging about it or do talk shows

I'm sure others can think of other things to crew. The point is to have some extended Get To Work scenes but then go home after. It would be great if there's a function where you can invite Sims (either friends or in household members) to go with you.

Maybe even create a ship or place for the crews to work at.

As a bonus, it would be nice to have a height slider. With the ability to make Sims thin, fat, muscular and so on, it would be nice to have variation on height as well. It can be done because we see the different age groups interact with objects and they don't have the same height.
  • Options
    Pandafan9985Pandafan9985 Posts: 5 New Member
    I have an idea that for an expansion pack or game pack that has never been in the Sims before. It relates to travel, which could work with the destination worlds, but could we have some sort of language acquisition pack? Sims can have a job as a translator or travel writer and can build a culture skill, learning foreign recipes, languages, and make friends from other countries. Not all of the countries would have to be put in the game, but it would be cool to have mini France, and China, and Egypt worlds again. This would be a cool aspect in all of the towns that already exist, especially San Myshuno. Sims can still communicate with people who don't speak simlish as their primary language, but certain interactions can only be unlocked when you either teach than simlish or learn their language.

Just a thought. That way the creators can mold something new, and simmers have a new challenge in the game. If it's a feature that is cumbersome, there could be an option to opt out in settings <3
  • Options
    RJayeRJaye Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to see a Sims 4 Wizards expansion pack with a new world and powers and clothes that a wizard would wear just like they did in Vampires
  • Options
    WhipSmartWhipSmart Posts: 16 Member
    I want superheroes/supervillians. Not just a career with branches, but something with an ability tree like the vampires where you can customize your own powers and whatnot. It's something Sims hasn't done before as they generally stick to supernatural sim-states rather than sci-fi related ones, but I would be ecstatic if they developed something like that.
  • Options
    Animeboy1717Animeboy1717 Posts: 1 New Member
    Sims 4 Superhero
    i was wondering if you could possibly think about making a super hero kinda pack where its like flash, superman, Spider-Man, etc. But in your own kinda way if its copyright. Cause I think that would be really fun for people to find new ways to improve their superpowers and save people. And when they have kids they could not just choose the traits but the super power too and help train them.
    Thank you
  • Options
    moxiecricketmoxiecricket Posts: 2 New Member
    THE LITTLE THINGS:

More Romantic and More-Romantic Interactions, in general. (Not explicit, just romantic.. and a little less cheesy. Things like being able to passionately-kiss another Sim without throwing their back out and having their leg stick out in the air. xD Also - if woohoo was a bit more romantic, too [again, not explicit - just a little bit less hokey] I'd probably have more Sim-feels about it. As it is, the Sims treat woohoo like they're about to play a fun game - and that's a fine option for some relationships, but my truly romantic sims are not leading very fulfilled love lives.)

Here's just an example of another romantic or relationship-building interaction we could have in the game:

“Ask to... Go For Walk” Interactions
    Friendly walk.
    Romantic walk. i.e. Sims would go for a walk, together, holding hands. Automated, like previous “go for run” options. You could direct them to a destination via “go here” or simply let them wander, on their own, and watch them be cute and romantic together. Social and Romantic ++
    Hiking option?

Rabbit Holes
    I actually really kind of miss them. Am I the only one? I know a lot of people complained about them, but I really liked sending my Sim out on an errand and using my imagination a bit. I DID NOT like how the game used them as an excuse to "pretend" my Sim was having an adventure off-screen somewhere (like in the crypts). I mean, I loved that my Sim was at least doing SOMETHING adventurous, but the game-play got a little lazy at that point. Maybe if we just had a MARKET rabbit hole of some sort, where my Sim can go out and visit multiple rabbit holes (on one lot) to do their shopping (instead of just purchasing everything with their phone or computer all the time). OR - better yet - EA should create "carts" that sell different items, kind of like the food carts, and we could have outdoor markets to go and have our Sim purchase their goods and wares. A little grocer and book-cart would be flipping adorable.

EXPANSION-RELATED THINGS, IF THE SKY WERE THE LIMIT:

Specific Dance Skills
    Ballroom
    Tango
    Ballet
    Etc.
    Can perform in groups
    Would be cool if could perform a few different routines, in groups, with specific sims cast in optional leads
    Sims could make a career out of it? Money, critics, etc?

Martial Arts Skills
    Can train, spar, participate in tournaments. Learn specific skills, etc.
    CAN FIGHT IN THE STREET! Lol. Okay, yeah, not gonna happen. (Bad values, I know).
    But, for real, some competitive martial arts would be so much fun.

In the Movies
    Have Sims hone their acting skills and star in their very own genre-films. Have screening parties (fun little cut-scenes)? Award nights?
    Perhaps we could do theater and stage productions as well.

Cemeteries and Explorable Crypts
    The Sims 4 needs mini-games. Imagine going down into a spooky crypt and turning it into a hidden objects game, or something a little different! You could even change the animation style for mini-games, within reason.

Cluedo!
    A good murder-mystery pack, expanding off the idea of having mini-games. Your Sims could attend a who-dunnit murder-mystery party, where you cast specific Sims in certain roles and have to actually solve the mystery (with different potential outcomes).

High Seas Adventure
    Sims can go on sea voyages, hone diving skills, cliff-dive, swim with sea life, visit a forbidden isle and seek out buried treasure. It'd be great if they could actually face-off with dangerous sea creatures and fend off invading pirates, etc. (Fencing could be a skill!) Still love the idea of having mini-games – where you can depart from the normal sim activity and enter into a different game-style to simulate more-pressing adventure. The outcome of the game would effect relationships, memories, etc. And, of course, a Sim's life could occasionally be at stake. (Bwahaha!)

Private Investigator
    Some fun film-noir-style themes and interactions would be great. Something that's not as frivolous as the cases we've seen in previous incarnations of this career. The game could generate new Sims to interact with in specific roles, instead of simply awkwardly casting the Sims we've already made (to eliminate the problem of needing to send a Sim to prison or raise the stakes, etc.). Could be included in the same pack as the murder-mystery scenario mentioned above.

MOST-IMPORTANTLY:
    Take the time to make sure the game runs smoothly. You can give us all the bells and whistles in the world, but if I can't play this game on decent specs without constantly running into issues... it's just not freaking worth it. I totally get why S4 isn't open-world and doesn't have the color wheel. It'd be AMAZING if we could find a way to run the game smoothly with these features. That said, S3 was a freaking DISASTER in that area. I had more than the required minimum of all specs and I could NEVER get that game to run smoothly.

FIX ALL THE TIME-RELATED ISSUES HAPPENING WITH S4, for the love of llamas.
  • Options
    YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    Superstar! That's my only wish!
  • Options
    ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    I have an idea that for an expansion pack or game pack that has never been in the Sims before. It relates to travel, which could work with the destination worlds, but could we have some sort of language acquisition pack? Sims can have a job as a translator or travel writer and can build a culture skill, learning foreign recipes, languages, and make friends from other countries. Not all of the countries would have to be put in the game, but it would be cool to have mini France, and China, and Egypt worlds again. This would be a cool aspect in all of the towns that already exist, especially San Myshuno. Sims can still communicate with people who don't speak simlish as their primary language, but certain interactions can only be unlocked when you either teach than simlish or learn their language.

Just a thought. That way the creators can mold something new, and simmers have a new challenge in the game. If it's a feature that is cumbersome, there could be an option to opt out in settings <3

Love this idea so much! :love: I never got to play World Adventures so I think it would be so exciting. I love the idea of a culture skill. Maybe the different existing worlds or districts could have different slang or local gestures that other sims can learn and the new worlds could have entirely different gestures, food, dances, events, and languages (still simlish but with accents lol that should be interesting). :lol:
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Options
    ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    There are so many expansions that I would love to see! I've written so many posts about different ideas (if you want to check them out) lol I've written about cruises, freetime (hobbies), skii resorts, lights/camera/action, etc. I always write a lot because I get carried away with ideas.

However, I don't think I have talked about this idea for a pack that could be an expansion, or even one of the smaller packs

Wedding Day
    I know they already have weddings, but this could be a pack for Romance and Vacation. Bridesmaids are assigned specific outfits. New interactions could be like family members or bridesmaids/groomsmen calming the bride/groom down, giving or receiving gifts, etc. New decorations, like a guest book that Sims can sign or a photo album they can look back at. More romantic interactions are needed, like slow dancing, cuddling in bed, proposing at the dinner table, jumping into someone's arms, wrapping their arms around each other while staring into each others eyes, holding hands while walking, etc. Maybe they can bake together and have mini food fights if they are in a playful mood. Honeymoon locations with places they can book, like rental homes/hotels/motels! That way sims can own a hotel or rental homes to make money. Sims would also get a new vacation spot (maybe the beach or a location similar to Paris or Italy). Maybe recognizing each other's traits, like obviously mean and good wouldn't work together, so having sims recognize their significant other's traits could make or break them and having new interactions based on other's traits (I don't know if that made sense...). Maybe new poses for pictures, like kissing on the cheek or lips for couples selfies, kissing with one leg slightly up, or funny poses like making a mustache with the other sim's long hair or picking the other sim's nose for the picture (sounds weird but you know what I mean lol goofy pictures maybe for the more childish traits). Also, new hairstyles, lingerie, jewelry, tattoos, wedding dresses, and nice suits. All these interactions could apply to any romantic relationships obviously, not just newlyweds.

In other words, I just want more chemistry and fun cute moments for my Sims...
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Options
    AngelSpark04AngelSpark04 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @vronnie67 said:
    > I feel like I have made the same kinds of Sims over and over again, which is making my playing time a lot less fun.

I definitely agree - :/ It just gets boring! I think that lots more traits and even aspirations should come with expansion packs and maybe even 1 or 2 in game packs.
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    edited December 2017
    TS4 Family Life

General

* Family Trait System- similar to the Lot Trait system, this system allowed us to give a family a dominant trait given to all members of the family. When a sim gets married whatever the two spouses dominant family trait links together to match with a trait that corresponds accordingly with given trait. Family Traits could be for example: Pompous (the family is snobby, materialistic, and greedy) or Care Free (the family is never jealous, have the most fun, and are never tense). If a member from the Pompous family and Carefree family marry than a new trait could replace Pompous and Carefree with the Zen trait (where both members are in harmony with one another.

* Family Tree- expanding the current family tree by adding different roles such as: Aunt and Uncle, Niece, Nephew and Cousin, Great Grandparent, Great Grandchild, Step-Parent/Child/Sibling/Grandchild. Maybe even a new occult NPC life state- Fairy Godmother who grants their child's wishes (similar to the Wishing Well, only the Fairy Godmother could grant child and teen sims their wishes.

* Ancestry App/Website- a sim can research their family lineage to discover new family member links, learn about their heritage, discover historical figures in their family tree such as celebrities, world founders, or discover hidden secrets about the family.

* New Family Events: Family Reunion (only two to three different families within a main family line can attend the Family Reunion. The Family Trait system also plays off of the family interactions with one another. A family reunion can either be fun and spontaneous where all members get along, enjoy conversation and story-telling, and play fun games like Three-Legged Race, Potato-Sack Race, and Tug-of-War. Or the family gets into brawls, cause torment, and even cut-ties with another family.) Baby Showers (sims can prepare for the baby by inviting family and friends to participate in the baby shower by gift giving and playing baby shower themed game activities.) And Funerals (sims gather to celebrate a Sim's life and grieve their loss by having a ceremony at the Pleasant Rest Cemetery. When the sim dies they leave a will for a sim to inherent their riches and heirlooms, or get nothing in return.)

* New Family Activity
    : Family Outing- sims can take the entire family out to enjoy Family Night at the restaurant, go to the park to play Frisbee or Volleyball, or find an artist to paint a family portrait of them. Teen sims can also go on an Outing with friends by sneaking out after curfew to hangout at the arcade and read comic books at the new Arcade venue where only Teen sims can gain access. If they get caught then a police officer brings them home to deal with their worried and upset parents.

* Memory System Comeback
    - The scrapbook returns where sims can record the birth of a child, a betrayal and breakup, the death of a family member, along with milestone completions, and then pass it on down the line of generations. This would also work well with Witches & Wizards by passing down a Book of Spells.

Buy Mode Objects & Gameplay Objects

* Bunk Beds
    * Spiral Stairs
    * Strollers
    * Video Camera- new skill- Documenting
    * Volleyball Court (can also convert into Tennis Court)
    * Pool Table & Ping-Pong Table
    * Treehouse & Trampoline
    * Retro Arcade Games, Pinball Machine
    * Comic Book Rack & Video Game Sales Display
    * Family Game Court- sims can do Three-Legged Race, Sack Race & Tug-of-War

New World

* Wisteria Way- a playoff of Desperate Housewives' Wisteria Lane and the town of Stepford from the book and movie Stepford Wives.

TS4 In the Spotlight

General

* Active Entertainer Career- expand to different active branches in the career with adding 4 entertainment types: Acting, Musician, Dance & Opera/Vocalist. Sims can take acting classes at the Inspire Theater where they can learn different types of acting to convey an emotion. Sims can also travel to the dance studio in the theater to learn different types of dance- ballet, tap and jazz to build up their dance skill and take it to the stage. Or take vocal and music lessons in the music room. Actors can perform in the community theater production, perform a solo piece of be part of a symphony during Concert Night, put on a dance performance, and even motivate and inspirate spectators during the Opera.

* Performance Trait System- just like the retail, restaurant, parenting and club system we have, the Performance Trait System allowed us to spend points on traits to advance our entertainers. Once we have spent points on all the trait perks our sim's can take the stage to become an A-List performer who can master the trade of the arts. Some of the perks could include Vocal Legend, One Sim Show, Dancing on Air, God of Music.

* Make the List- depending on a sim's performance and the review the critic gives ranks our sim's in different statuses- A, B, and D. A-list entertainers are invited to all the parties in town, can receive free stuff at marketplaces and even get a free meal at a restaurant. They've circulated a fan club and the paparrazi follow them everywhere they go. B-list are invited to some parties, land other gigs to do with their career branch, and get discounts. They don't quite have the status for fans but can sign autographs when out in public. And D-list entertainers are mocked and ridiculed. They must work harder to be taken seriously. They usually only have 1 fan- the Stalker who idolizes them for everything. D-list entertainers have it the hardest with landing gigs.

* Special Events- Talent Show- similar to the SimFest in TS3 Showtime- the event if for armature entertainers to compete against each other for simoleons, unlockable objects to help them get into the spotlight, and gain a reputation in the Arts community. And another special event type- Auditions- depending on a play, concert, ballet or opera, a sim must audition for the lead role or take a role in the background.

* Please the Crowd- every crowd is different. If a sim has a successful performance they can get standing ovations and be featured on billboards, posters, and become a Star. Or if the performance goes south, the crowd can throw rotten fruit at them, boo them off the stage, fall asleep during the performance, or if it gets really bad... walk out during a performance.

* Get Famous- Once a sim makes it to A-List status that have the potential of being discovered by an Agent. Once they've landed a contract actors can do commercials and even movies; musicians can compose music for movies or start a band and go on World Tour traveling to all in-game worlds performing at Pop-Up Concerts; dancers can land roles in music videos; and vocalists can get signed on at a Record Label, record Top Hits, and also go on World Tour.

Buy Mode Objects & Gameplay Objects

* Stage Set, Film Set & Music Video Set- create the perfect scene with the Stage Set for all types of performances.
    * Recording Booth- record music or vocals.
    * Dance Studio- learn different types of dance.
    * Awards Podium
    * Lighting- Spotlight and Stage Lights
    * Green Screen
    * Show Effects- Lightning, Rain, Wind, Snow (can also be sabatoged or malfunction causing a sim to be electrocuted, drenched, blown off stage, or frost bitten)
    * Dressing Room

New Skill: Acting (new musical instruments: drumset, base guitar, and keytar)

New World

* Spotlight Hills- similar to Beverly Hills and Hollywood with high-fashion boutiques and restaurants, a backlot neighborhood where sims can star in movies, music videos, and record music and vocals in 3 different types of sound studios. The residential neighborhood could have 2 types- one with apartments and the other where celebrities reside. And the community neighborhood was where the Theater was located.

New NPCs
    * Paparazzi
    * Groupie/Fan Boy/Girl
    * Stalker
    * Coach (acting, music, dance and vocal)
    * Actor
    * Musician
    * Dancer
    * Vocalist
    * Record Producer
    * Film Director
    * Choreographer
    * Personal Assistant
    * Body Guard
    * Talent Agent

Post edited by 2HubbiesNLove on
  • Options
    FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    @2HubbiesNLove

Freaking love the Wisteria Lane neighbourhood! Would love to see a world & pre-made families similar to the Desperate housewives characters
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    Finbar659 wrote: »
    @2HubbiesNLove

Freaking love the Wisteria Lane neighbourhood! Would love to see a world & pre-made families similar to the Desperate housewives characters

I know, I have my own Wisteria Lane in TS4 with Bree Van de Kamp, Gabrielle Sollis, Susan Mayer, Lynette Scolvo and Edie Britt. But they all live together because they all killed their husbands to keep their new deep and dark secret. Also, Bree is a lesbian and is in a relationship with Edie. Their arch nemesis is Claire Welling from Stepford Wives because she knows their secret and is trying to blackmail them and turning them into Stepford robots like herself.

I would love to have a Wisteria Lane/Fairview with a mix with Stepford as a world with its own Claire Welling running around all crazy.
  • Options
    Angel_WolfAngel_Wolf Posts: 2 New Member
    I think one of the expansion packs should be based on the Angelic, like angels, demons, god(s), devil(s). Each created with their own gifts that can't be changed once made, having both good and evil so the angels would have different colored wings depending if they choose to do something good (white) or bad (dark). Also being able to choose if their wings should show or not.

Angel abilities and features -
    *Have many types of wings that you can customize but will still brighten or darken depending if they are bad or not.
    *They can fly to places as travel or even around the area they are on freely.
    *Their features vary from a regular sim to a glow (any color) angel that consists of new hairstyles and colors for hair, eyes, and clothes.

God abilities and features -
    *Have the abilities to create objects with a certain rank (like vampires).
    *Can kill other sims or turn them into angels / demons. (They can also reverse the process but only if they where the ones who changed that
    sim, if another god sim changes a regular sim then your god sims cannot change them back).
    *They can also turn themselves into angels & demons, not devil(s). Same for devil(s).
    *Can bring back sims only three times.

(NOTE: If both a god sim and devil sim have a child that child sim can become either an angel, demon, god or devil. There would be a 3% chance that they could become a half god half devil, also known as a balance sim as they would be a mix of both good and bad energy and would most likely glow dark with wings bigger then the sim itself).

Devil abilities and features -
    *They can Fly like angels, the only difference is they glow red, black or a dark shade of purple when near other angel sims.
    *Can track other sims (like the demons).
    *You can have the option to give them wings or not, they can have many new hairstyles (new color hair), angel / demon eyes & new clothing so *you can either making them as fancy as the TV show Lucifer or as bad 🐸🐸🐸🐸 as you like.
    *They can kill / bring back other sims only three times, and turn them into demons.

Demon abilities and features -
    *Like the vampire expansion pack, having two sides to them.
    *Being able to track and bring other sims into different parts of each world even if that sim is currently not in any world.
    *Disappearing into black mist (like the vampire expansion pack).
    *Their choice of features go from many types of eyes from cat, vampire, regular sim & even demon where the eyes and completely black with a *white (any brightly non normal colored) iris and black pupil.
    *They can have scared / half scared faces looking like they'd been burned by Hell's fire.