Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Isla Escudo: A Caribbean paradise for your Sims *RELEASED*

Comments

• Options
    LewanaM00nLewanaM00n Posts: 321 Member
    edited January 2014
    I would be happy to help you and build a house. I can try for one of the 30x30. If you don't like it then do not feel obliged to put it into your world. :-)
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks Purplem00n! :D

I was messing around with the mountain to try and make it look more lush, what do you guys think of this?

Screenshot-207_zpscc7e67b5.jpg
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hey Niac!

So glad you've FINALLY returned! I'll totally lend a hand if you'd like. I've been procrastinating on one of my builds lately anyway. :lol:

The world is looking great, as always! Keep going, I'm so excited! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DijanaMenatasDijanaMenatas Posts: 624 Member
    edited January 2014
    Eek, an update! I am in love with the screenshots of this world (admittadly it's what got me into CAW, even though I fail with it ;_; ) so happy to see it's still going.
  • Options
    SugarplumpkinSugarplumpkin Posts: 33 Member
    edited January 2014
    The mountain looks great! Yay that is a huge update. I'll try and make a lot too :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thanks guys! I have another small update. I worked on the base camp. Please tell me what you think about the mayan statue. I though it was cool, but I want to know what you think! The Downtown is FINISHED! (except the the interior of one measly exclusive lounge) We're nearing the end here, time for the nitty gritty. Routing, spawners, detail etc.

Screenshot-210_zps1a54287d.jpg

Screenshot-211_zps66a28231.jpg

Screenshot-213_zps9600ce35.jpg

Screenshot-212_zps4f5bd2d1.jpg

It's amazing how much more finished the area feels with that one lot.

Screenshot-214_zps4a8d9836.jpg

I thought that this was just the most beautiful spot for a house.

Screenshot-209_zpscaf8e821.jpg

I hope I don't exceed my bandwidth! :XD:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I like the statue but the more I stare at it the more out of place it kind of seems just sitting there. Maybe if it had more surrounding it, or if it were sitting on a rock/mountain, or even had a bigger mountain behind it...

Either way, still so excited for this world.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I like the statue but the more I stare at it the more out of place it kind of seems just sitting there. Maybe if it had more surrounding it, or if it were sitting on a rock/mountain, or even had a bigger mountain behind it...

Either way, still so excited for this world.

I feel the same way, boy I wish it were recolorable. :? I'm thinking about putting a mystery behind it which will be fun. I want the world to be as much of an adventure as Isla Paradiso with mysteries, hidden charms, etc. except this world will actually be pretty. :XD:
  • Options
    Imagamerkitty12Imagamerkitty12 Posts: 111 Member
    edited January 2014
    looks amazing!

Keep up he good work ;)

Kitty12

• Options
    edited January 2014
    So I made this 30x30 island/pirate/tropical themed house for fun. If you like it you could put it into your world. :)

520271Screenshot2.jpg

689330Screenshot3.jpg

425462Screenshot4.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    PurpleM00n wrote:
    So I made this 30x30 island/pirate/tropical themed house for fun. If you like it you could put it into your world. :)

Oh boy! This looks fantastic! :D I would definitely want it! :D
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited January 2014
    It is looking awesome Niac! Just beautiful :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    niac1234 wrote:
    PurpleM00n wrote:

Thank you! Here it is http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7985253 :D
  • Options
    samantha8982samantha8982 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited February 2014
    wow :) it looks great!! can't wait for the beta
  • Options
    NilxisNilxis Posts: 596 Member
    edited February 2014
    Whoa, I love all the new things! The feel of the town centre, the changes on the terrain... oh and I think you've done an excellent job on the reefs and the tropical water :D
    I agree with Dijana about the statue too.

I love the thick jungle, but are there any paths inside to explore it? I think it would be great to make some kind of secret lake with a waterfall that were only accessible through a path that crossed the jungle... just an idea :mrgreen:

Anyway, keep up the great work!
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hi!

Niac this world is becoming a great one, waiting eagerly to see it done, are you still short of buildings? I can build something to you if you need it.

Wonderfull work thankyou very much
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    midge719midge719 Posts: 222 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hows the world coming along, has their been any updates?
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited February 2014
    Niac I'm in love! So much better and nicer looking than Isla Paradiso. You're doing a fabulous job I can not wait to play this world :] Keep up the great work hun!
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited February 2014
    PurpleM00n wrote:
    niac1234 wrote:
    PurpleM00n wrote:

Thank you! Here it is http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7985253 :D

Is this house CC free. and CAP free.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited February 2014
    I love your world, but it bothers me whey the creator asks or allows for others to add houses etc. I have found that they add a lot of CC, even when they say it does not. I hope that you check to make sure of no CC, unless you are accepting CC in your world. In that case, I will admire your world from afar, but will not be able to download.
    Your world is beautiful and would love to play in it. You are doing a super job. Keep up with the good work.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    This and Barcelona are basically the two worlds I gave up on sims for until one of them is out.

I was browsing through CAW section and came across this thread, decided to look through all the pretty screenshots again for fun and now Im just impatient again (I know it takes a long time to make though).

This really has to be the most beautiful world I've seen and I wish this is what Isla Paradiso had looked like ):
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Evalen wrote:
    PurpleM00n wrote:
    niac1234 wrote:
    PurpleM00n wrote:

Is this house CC free. and CAP free.

Don't worry, I check these things with custard. It's clean.
  • Options
    JodiRebbyJodiRebby Posts: 1,649 Member
    edited February 2014

Does that mean that Isla Escudo will not use/have any mods or CC?
  • Options
    NicoleWasHereNicoleWasHere Posts: 36 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Bump - how is this world coming along? :)
  • Options
    RhodalleRhodalle Posts: 52 Member
    edited March 2014
    Just want to drop in and show my support. :D
    One thing I hated about Isla paradiso was so much modern housing. That's not going to happen here. Everything is either colonial or ancient! And this world actually has a decent amount of trees!

Your good taste shows, and I can't wait to try this gorgeous world.

SigLav_zpsnefshzbc.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top