Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Isla Escudo: A Caribbean paradise for your Sims *RELEASED*

Comments

• tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited August 2013
    So awesome I love it! :mrgreen: Thanks everyone for your help and input. <3 Thanks Niac <3
  • WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    edited August 2013
    I'm so excited for this.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• DijanaMenatasDijanaMenatas Posts: 624 Member
    edited September 2013
    I've been eagerly checking for updates on this each day for the past month ): I really want to play this amazing looking world.
  • mznenepreciousmzneneprecious Posts: 95 Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm just lurking, had to bookmark this page, although it does not resemble anything I have see in the islands, I still believe this world is amazing! If you need any Colonial/spanish style homes, Im here for you!
  • JodiRebbyJodiRebby Posts: 1,649 Member
    edited October 2013
    Sorry, I didn't realise I have one successful message already. O.O
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited December 2013
    Hi, niac1234.

Isla Escudo is looking great. When are you going to release it? And do you have a story for it yet? ^^

Same for La Baie Acadienne too.

Can't wait for both of them to be done!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited October 2013
    Is this still active as you have not been out here sense August, It is such a beautiful world, hope you did not stop because of the name thing. I do like Isla Escudo better anyway.
    Please just pop in and let us know what is happening here.
  • etiquetanegraetiquetanegra Posts: 7 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm Dominican and this world looks very much like the most ancient colonial areas of my island. It's simply amazing! I feel right at home!! Awesome job!!!
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2013
    Simply gorgeous. Everywhere one looks is beauty - at least from the pictures. Really looking forward to visiting this world.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited October 2013
    I'm Dominican and this world looks very much like the most ancient colonial areas of my island. It's simply amazing! I feel right at home!! Awesome job!!!

Thank you all very much, I am definitely still invested in this project, just took a break. Of course, I am running on a deadline, so I'll definitely have to pick up the pace. I've decided not to make the lighthouse a tomb, I'm going to make it a restaurant/ tourist spot. It is close to the base camp after all. :D

I always love when I get comments like this! :D They're the most rewarding as a builder, I also laugh when I get them. :lol: People tell me how acurate my depictions are (both in worlds and houses) and I find it funny because I have never ever visited any of these areas of the world. :lol: I guess I'm just really good at research and execution! :D
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited October 2013
    Like the idea of a Restaurant sounds interesting a tourist area. Looking forward to downloading. Do a great job.
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited October 2013
    WOW Niac "Isla Escudo suena genial"

And you got the Spanish colonial flavour of that part of the world, I Like it very much! great work
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited October 2013
    Just checking in. Like the name. Looking forward to playing this world. It is so lovely.
  • SugarplumpkinSugarplumpkin Posts: 33 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hopefully we see an update soon, it's a lovely world
  • mewsisimewsisi Posts: 22
    edited December 2013
    Still eagerly awaiting this world X)
  • djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    edited December 2013
    niac1234 wrote:
    Instead of pictures, I have good news! :D I've figured out how to make dive lots in this world!! :D There will be 5+ dive lots (they are so fun to make! and they aren't even large file sizes), and they will all be in an Atlantis Theme. :D YAY!! Now there's a purpose to actually having mermaids in this world!

I'm also thinking about putting in empty dive lots, for the creative tendancies of the community! :D what would you all think of that?

Awwww you are my hero...thank you just for the dive lots. This world is awesome, everything looks absolutely beautiful. I can definitely see my sims living here....Just awesome!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

PS...can't wait for this world to be complete...bookmarked.

One question. What EP's/SP's will be REQUIRED to download and play this world? Also, will it be populated?

edited to say:^^^^DISREGARD the following questions as I found the answers a few post back.
    edited January 2014

I'm looking forward to this world too. :wink:

• LaessiLaessi Posts: 2
    edited January 2014
    I can't wait for this world. :D! I've been looking for something like this for a while now. It looks amazing!
  • laratschannenlaratschannen Posts: 99 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi niac,

I just discovered your thread here. What a beautiful world!! I've the same problem that I hate IP. I can't wait to try your world and I'm really glad that I downloaded Monte Vista and Dragon Valley haha :D
  • Imagamerkitty12Imagamerkitty12 Posts: 111 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi niac1234,I'm so excited For this world :D i love island style worlds <3

Great job it looks so beautiful <3:)

God Bless and lol,

Kitty12

(lol=lots of love)
  • SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited January 2014
    OMG, I am such a fan of your worlds and have them all. I am so excited for this one and can't wait to play it. You are so talented and my favorite game is in one of your worlds :mrgreen: .
  • LewanaM00nLewanaM00n Posts: 321 Member
    edited January 2014
    Wow! This is really the type of world I'm looking for. I can't wait to test it! The few pictures you posted are really beautiful. :wink:
  • DaethaqtDaethaqt Posts: 760 Member
    edited January 2014
    Pretty
  • SugarplumpkinSugarplumpkin Posts: 33 Member
    edited January 2014
    I hope this world is still getting finished, niac
  • niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited January 2014
    *UPDATE 1/27/14*

Hey guys. I've been away from this project and the sims for a while, but I've picked it up again over the past month. Finished quite a few things, right now I'm just drudging through the mundane parts of CAW. Hopefully I'll be finished by spring.

Also, if you are interested, I would love it if some of you could build a few lots for me. Help me finish this quickly. I know I said that there will be store content, but for the sake of logistics, please keep the content limited to only EP material, or anything from Monte Vista. I need three houses. They're flat lots so don't worry about that. One of them is 20x20. That will be in the downtown are so please give it the Caribbean town home flavor, look up some pictures of Havana Cuba for inspiration. Keep the price between 50,000, and 100,000. The other 2 are on the other side of the island on the coast. I want these to have British colonial flavor. Not plantations though. If you have Assassin's Creed 4, make them look like the houses from Nassau, and if you don't, look up pictures of Assassin's Creed 4 Nassau and gameplay videos, it's basically a run down pirate home kind of look. they're 30x30, and keep the price range between 50,000 and 150,000. For all of the lots, make sure there are no cars; boats are good. Make sure all of the plants are from Island Paradise to keep with the rest of the island, or I'll just change them. You will, of course, be recognized. And please only take this project if you are an EXPERIENCED builder. Thank you guys!! Pictures of the lots are at the bottom.

Screenshot-195_zpse6631ea6.jpg

Screenshot-189_zps10a54639.jpg

Screenshot-196_zpsfff26da2.jpg

Screenshot-190_zps1e5e5a18.jpg

Screenshot-191_zps64385308.jpg

Screenshot-198_zps0f1eb5a3.jpg

Screenshot-201_zpsca82a912.jpg

Screenshot-200_zpsf916cfbb.jpg

Screenshot-197_zps4c5a5874.jpg

Screenshot-192_zps3cd1a8a7.jpg

Screenshot-199_zpsf58852ad.jpg

Screenshot-202_zps74a60dab.jpg

I tried messing with the terrain below the water, PLEASE tell me what you guys think so far!

Screenshot-194_zps62cba873.jpg

Screenshot-206_zps76761348.jpg

HERE ARE THE EMPTY LOTS!!

20x20

Screenshot-204_zps3851bd4d.jpg

30x30

Screenshot-205_zpsb4dae01d.jpg

30x30

Screenshot-203_zpsc4053bd3.jpg

ENJOY! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list