Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Berry Sweet Neighbourhood- Collaboration Thread

Comments

• Options
    commeuneplumecommeuneplume Posts: 1,494 Member
    edited September 2009
    berrypie27 wrote:
    @ Plumey ... can I call you Plumy?

I am just creating families. I am not a builder so You can use who ever you wish. i will be adding a few more families this evening ;)

Haha yes you may call me Plumey, or Plumy. Whichever. :]

Okay, awesome i'll take Zebra Cake at 9 Sun Song Ave then, PinkKitty.

Edit: PinkKitty, I don't want to sound like i'm telling you how to run your list, but you put 9 Sun Song down in the 30x30 when it's actually a 20x30. Just didnt want it to cause confusion later on.

Okay, off to build!

:]
    Avid TS3/TS4 player, wannabe storyteller, novice builder.
    Looking forward to seeing you around!
  • Options
    MeredithMeredith Posts: 18,855 Member
    edited September 2009
    Meredith wrote:
    this is the part thats confussing me
    So to make it less difficult for everyone (having to create possibly 60 sims and houses) I thought we should use the community and turn this into a neighbourhood building challenge. Like a building challenge we each will create our own lots and in the end, we'll have an entire berry town all to ourselves.
    Can I just make a family and build them a house on any lot?

I was hoping that we could all make our families first, and sign them up for a lot.

Thanks Pinkkittyroks. I will do the same for communication purposes, so I will let you know what it is. hope you don't mind being e-mailed by me! Also, you can send any questions there.
    Oh! I get it now! Thank you! I will make some familys! yay! this will be fun!
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    pinkkittyrokzpinkkittyrokz Posts: 1,192 Member
    edited September 2009
    berrypie27 wrote:
    @ Plumey ... can I call you Plumy?

I am just creating families. I am not a builder so You can use who ever you wish. i will be adding a few more families this evening ;)

Haha yes you may call me Plumey, or Plumy. Whichever. :]

Okay, awesome i'll take Zebra Cake at 9 Sun Song Ave then, PinkKitty.

Edit: PinkKitty, I don't want to sound like i'm telling you how to run your list, but you put 9 Sun Song down in the 30x30 when it's actually a 20x30. Just didnt want it to cause confusion later on.

Okay, off to build!

:]

oh oops. You're right. Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix that.
  • Options
    SunsetValley01SunsetValley01 Posts: 1,193 New Member
    edited September 2009
    WOW! WOW! WOW! I have a ginormous grin on my face right now! Amazing participation everyone! I'm so happy you are all into this challenge!

Pinkkitty- for the 64 x 64 lot I will take the one that is up in the hills (will find correct name later). I am using the Twist Triplets. also, Pinkkitty, if you wouldn't mind checking out this thread:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/109216.page

To make sure you have all those families. Thanks so much for all your help, you don't know how much I appreciate it!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Hi thenickel, great to have you! thanks for your family, they look great. May I ask where you got your hair?

ATTENTION: Anyone who is using custom content, please let me know where I can get it, just so if we make a movie (which i'm hoping) your creations show up as originals.
  • Options
    thenickel09thenickel09 Posts: 1,591 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Hi thenickel, great to have you! thanks for your family, they look great. May I ask where you got your hair?

ATTENTION: Anyone who is using custom content, please let me know where I can get it, just so if we make a movie (which i'm hoping) your creations show up as originals.

Rhubarb's hair is from PeggyZone, Candi's hair is from sims2design.pl and her formal dress is from Peggy as well, Cherry's hair I found at GoS.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    I think I know what one you mean. Crystal Springs. It is up on a hill with a big lake.

I also added the families from that thread.
  • Options
    commeuneplumecommeuneplume Posts: 1,494 Member
    edited September 2009
    I was working on a house for the past, iono THREE hours and my game crashed.

:cry:

I suppose it's my own fault for not saving every so often though, i should know better.

On another note, things are speeding along!

Sunset, ill be sure to compile a list of all the CC that i use in my families and lots. A movie sounds amazing!
    Avid TS3/TS4 player, wannabe storyteller, novice builder.
    Looking forward to seeing you around!
  • Options
    LufferkinzLufferkinz Posts: 2,600 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Aww man I wanna help with houses and sims but I lost my game and I can't play until World Adventures comes out :cry:
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited September 2009
    Ohhhh Arggggh, sunset, I have a ton of cc, most of the hairs are from mts, a few from garden of shadows.... or paysitesmustbedestroyed...

when I do the lots, I will try hard to keep cc to a bare minimum

Here is my grandma Fluff that will go with the 325 Oakgrove address.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1284241
    2nvw9i9.jpg
  • Options
    LufferkinzLufferkinz Posts: 2,600 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Lufferkinz wrote:
    Aww man I wanna help with houses and sims but I lost my game and I can't play until World Adventures comes out :cry:

*sigh*

Oh well I guess the least I can do is bump this thread.

*bump*
  • Options
    AlyssumCandyAlyssumCandy Posts: 1,049 New Member
    edited September 2009

@Alyssum and Berrypie, would you mind other people using your creations?
    Of course! I have a few others in mind unless we are in family overkill. It's just so addicting. I wouldn't mind making a lot if you tell me which to do.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Hey guys, If someone doesn't want to make a grape family, The Sammich family is half peanut butter and half grape jelly.

I am also going to post a photo of what Grape originally looked like and the list of CC since the uploader wont let me upload her with it all.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Lufferkinz wrote:
    Lufferkinz wrote:

*sigh*

Oh well I guess the least I can do is bump this thread.

*bump*

Aww, I'm sorry that you lost your game. I don't know what I would do if I lost my game. Your bump helps though :D
  • Options
    aim674aim674 Posts: 1,400 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Ohhhh Arggggh, sunset, I have a ton of cc, most of the hairs are from mts, a few from garden of shadows.... or paysitesmustbedestroyed...

when I do the lots, I will try hard to keep cc to a bare minimum

Here is my grandma Fluff that will go with the 325 Oakgrove address.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1284241
    2nvw9i9.jpg

SUPER cute!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2009

@Alyssum and Berrypie, would you mind other people using your creations?
    Of course! I have a few others in mind unless we are in family overkill. It's just so addicting. I wouldn't mind making a lot if you tell me which to do.

There are a lot of lots to choose from. I don't know which to tell you to do because there are so many. But you can pick which you want, they are categorized by lot size so if you want to do a 30x30 lot, there are several of those, etc.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    General Note:

Regarding CC: Alright, here's the deal. Because I know how hard it is to keep track of all your CC (I have quite a bit myself now) ONLY write where you got it (it has to be free or I won't get it) if you don't mind me changing it from the original version for the actual neighbourhood. The hair will still be available on the exchange so it's not a big deal. That's just a side note. If you got hair from Peggyzone, I have most of the free stuff from there so you should be okay. Hope that clarifies, any questions, feel free to ask.

Pinkkitty- Yes, that's the lot I mean. Thank you again for all your help!

Commeuneplume- OH! That sucks! I hope you pick your chin up though, I'm sure the redone version will be even better.

Lufferkinz- this project will probably be in the making for w while (at least until December) so if you get your game before then you can still participate. we'd be happy to have you.

Judyworks- I realize the CC might be hard to keep track of. Just read the general note and I promise I'll do my best to track down most of the hair. (I think I ahve most of yours so far though, so I think we're good).

AlyssumCandy- You can pick any lot you want as long as you verify it with Pinkkitty. I think we'll stick with residential lots for now and get going on the community lots maybe end of this week early next week. Thanks for all the families. I might take some time and make a grape family for XOX1.

I think that's all. Let's keep on going. If you have any questions feel free to ask. By the way, as a side note, we have a limited number of builders, so if anyone thinks of a way to get through to builders (I'm thinking build-n-Share) just let me know!

Thanks a bunch,
    Sunny
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited September 2009
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    okay, I made a family, sorry I dont have a picture. I hope this was the kind of thing your looking for.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1284599
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Meredith wrote:
    okay, I made a family, sorry I dont have a picture. I hope this was the kind of thing your looking for.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1284599

Thats great :D . I'll add them to the list.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Yippy!
    I would like to build the apples a house on 17 maywood lane.
    is that okay?
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Of course :mrgreen: I'll put you down for that lot.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    YAY! Im going to go work on it now!!
    175SpAtt.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    ok, great :D
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Apples.jpg

Sour Apple, Granny Apple, Cranberry Apple & BlueRaspberry Apple(Sour is so sour because he lost his wife when she gave birth to the twins. He now has the "dislikes children" trait)

Link on first page