Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Berry Sweet Neighbourhood- Collaboration Thread

Comments

• Options
    pinkkittyrokzpinkkittyrokz Posts: 1,192 Member
    edited September 2009
    double post....
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited September 2009
    Lufferkinz wrote:
    Lufferkinz wrote:
    Lufferkinz wrote:
    Lufferkinz wrote:
    AHHHH I wanna make a sim so very badly for this nao :cry: I has an awesome idea for one but by the time I get WA and play my game again, I bet all the lots will be filled :cry:

There are a lot of lots left. If you want, I can reserve some for you.

What use is it T_T I mean come on WA isn't coming out till when? :XD: And I only have about $10 saved up right now and it is gonna be harder to get cash considering what my family is going thru right now. The ecomony is being harsh on my mom, too harsh :cry:

Pretty much the only thing I can do right nao is bump and send off my ideas.... :(

I'm sorry to hear that. The economy is hard on a lot of people (including myself and family) so I understand.
    Still, there may be some lots left when you are able to make some. Ideas are also great (and bumps) so you are definitely helping out. :D

1. I have to wait for WA cause I lost my TS3 game so yeah :(

2. My idea for a sim was a female YA, first name Orange, last name Juice. She could have green or orange hair (either would work I guess) with somewhat orange skin, Orange dress orange eyes etc. Traits would be Green Thumb, Good (As in I like oranges they taste good XD), Flirty, Lucky, and Daredevil. Just a thought....

Sounds Super adorable!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Lufferkinz wrote:

2. My idea for a sim was a female YA, first name Orange, last name Juice. She could have green or orange hair (either would work I guess) with somewhat orange skin, Orange dress orange eyes etc. Traits would be Green Thumb, Good (As in I like oranges they taste good XD), Flirty, Lucky, and Daredevil. Just a thought....

Thats an awesome idea. I think I'm going to make her and a house for her. I probably should be helping with building/sim making lol.
  • Options
    LufferkinzLufferkinz Posts: 2,600 New Member
    edited September 2009
    berrypie27 wrote:
    Lufferkinz wrote:
    Lufferkinz wrote:
    Lufferkinz wrote:
    Lufferkinz wrote:
    AHHHH I wanna make a sim so very badly for this nao :cry: I has an awesome idea for one but by the time I get WA and play my game again, I bet all the lots will be filled :cry:

There are a lot of lots left. If you want, I can reserve some for you.

What use is it T_T I mean come on WA isn't coming out till when? :XD: And I only have about $10 saved up right now and it is gonna be harder to get cash considering what my family is going thru right now. The ecomony is being harsh on my mom, too harsh :cry:

Pretty much the only thing I can do right nao is bump and send off my ideas.... :(

Yeah I wanna make her but I can't :cry:

I'm sorry to hear that. The economy is hard on a lot of people (including myself and family) so I understand.
    Still, there may be some lots left when you are able to make some. Ideas are also great (and bumps) so you are definitely helping out. :D

Sounds Super adorable!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    ^^ Post got cut off

Anyway I said I wanted to make her but couldn't :cry:
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Lufferkinz wrote:

Thats an awesome idea. I think I'm going to make her and a house for her. I probably should be helping with building/sim making lol.

ZOMG really :-o
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Yep. I can't today because I need to get off in 10 minutes but I will make her tomorrow. Now I need to choose a lot to build a house for her as well.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Yep. I can't today because I need to get off in 10 minutes but I will make her tomorrow. Now I need to choose a lot to build a house for her as well.

Thanks a TON!!!! :D:D:D No need to rush of course, take your time. BTW I was supposed to be asleep an hour ago I is sneaking the laptop roflmao:!: XD (Don't tell mum though)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Oh yeah and I am recommending all creations on The Exchange :D
  • Options
    AlyssumCandyAlyssumCandy Posts: 1,049 New Member
    edited September 2009
    @pinkkittyrokz: Can I take 55 Waterlilly for Melly Waters please? She doesn't need a ton of space being a single and all :P
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Lufferkinz wrote:

Thanks a TON!!!! :D:D:D No need to rush of course, take your time. BTW I was supposed to be asleep an hour ago I is sneaking the laptop roflmao:!: XD (Don't tell mum though)

Your welcome.
    LOL, don't worry, I can keep secrets :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Lufferkinz wrote:

Your welcome.

Yaaaaaayyyy I can rot my brain on the Forum until 2:00 A.M. on a school night yo, roflmao XD
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    @pinkkittyrokz: Can I take 55 Waterlilly for Melly Waters please? She doesn't need a ton of space being a single and all :P

yep of course. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Lufferkinz wrote:
    Lufferkinz wrote:

Your welcome.

Yaaaaaayyyy I can rot my brain on the Forum until 2:00 A.M. on a school night yo, roflmao XD

Lol... funny. I've done that. Its not fun having to pay for it when it is time to get up though lol.
  • Options
    commeuneplumecommeuneplume Posts: 1,494 Member
    edited September 2009
    lawl, Berry everytime I download a 'sweet' family of yours i get some suprise CC in there! :]

Also I did have a question. Since the families are already on the exchange. Are we uploading the lots seperately (meaning, not as a household)? And no one answered my question about only being able to upload to TSR and if that is okay with everyone?

:]
    Avid TS3/TS4 player, wannabe storyteller, novice builder.
    Looking forward to seeing you around!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well, I'm off for the night. I will check back when I get up in the morning.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Well, I'm off for the night. I will check back when I get up in the morning.

'Night! :wink:

I might call it a day in 2 hours maybe? :P

Lol
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    lawl, Berry everytime I download a 'sweet' family of yours i get some suprise CC in there! :]

Also I did have a question. Since the families are already on the exchange. Are we uploading the lots seperately (meaning, not as a household)? And no one answered my question about only being able to upload to TSR and if that is okay with everyone?

I believe you can do it either way. As long as the downloader is able to get both the house and sim/family.
    As to TSR, I don't see why not. Just post a link to it.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    bump
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Bump
  • Options
    edited September 2009

hehe ya my bad :oops:
  • Options
    edited September 2009

hehe ya my bad :oops:
  • Options
    edited September 2009
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited September 2009
    :shock: 8)Omg I can't keep up with this thread or of all the berry sweet sims out there now!! :lol:

Now after reading through all the pages I missed today, I just forgot what I wanted to say!! :? Ohhhh yeah, now I remember, ok, so I think I should go in and upgrade Grandma fluffs skills so that she is a better cook than her students and doesn't burn the house down herself!! :-o :mrgreen:

Jeeeez forgot one other thing!, the Academy of fine cuisine is not decorated according to individual berry sweet styles for reasons stated in story and description of house! :mrgreen: My next project- 53 waterfall way will be in decor of berry sweets!!

airabella did you get a house/lot for the nut family?
  • Options
    AlyssumCandyAlyssumCandy Posts: 1,049 New Member
    edited September 2009
    So what is the Sim to Lot ratio? I guess it doesn't matter. No one says we have to have every family... I just can't wait to see what the generations look like. Should be real interesting around 4th.