Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Berry Sweet Neighbourhood- Collaboration Thread

1717273747577...Next

Comments

• Options
    LOVESTOSKATELOVESTOSKATE Posts: 1,868 New Member
    edited July 2011
    As you can tell @Karma this project is currently on hold. Mine is still going and there are a couple others too!
  • Options
    kadyladie245kadyladie245 Posts: 52
    edited July 2011
    I HAVE A HOUSEHOLD!
    The Puffe Family...
    HERE THEY ARE!
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4401894
    Father:
    AppleCinnamon Puffe
    Mother:
    Creme Puffe
    Son(Teen):
    Starfruit Puffe
    Daughter(Toddler):
    Powder Puffe
    The home:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4398716
    The home is 30 by 30
    so..365 oak grove road?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    kadyladie245kadyladie245 Posts: 52
    edited July 2011
    Can my family/sims take the art gallery?
  • Options
    guddy06guddy06 Posts: 110 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Does anyone know when Sugar Valley will be done sorry if this has been asked already Ive been browsing around trying to figure it out but haven't seen anything about it.
  • Options
    Karmabell94Karmabell94 Posts: 23 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I'm currently working on a berry sweet rainbowcy. Does anyone have any cool berry themed commercial or residential lots? ill also upload some families i have made =]
  • Options
    Karmabell94Karmabell94 Posts: 23 New Member
    edited July 2011
    bluesim2 wrote:
    Ehm, Where do you find the download for Sugar Valley and are Sugar Valley and Zephyr Hill the same thing? :D

They aren't the same thing. Berry has a starter Sugar Valley on her one site (I don't have the link on me). I decided to make one using a users custom world. Hope that helps.
    bluesim2 wrote:
    I finally finished the save file I had mentioned filled with berry sims. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://iweb.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2306011#

First be sure to download (cc free) Zephyr Hill found in the link above.

Then feel free to download from the link below.

Place stuff in save folder and create new folder for it. Be sure despite whatever you name it that it contains “.sims3″ at the end.

The save is cc free(except skin tones) though it does require all expansions because I placed Late night lots and Ambitions lots in the town.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask…

http://www.mediafire.com/?7b2gtqhzroqrv

Enjoy!

PS- Make sure to get the Fawkes Skintones from Mod the Sims! Just google it.
    So what do I do first?

Download both links (doesn't matter which first), Zephyr Hill custom world would be best. Then the save file which you put in your saves folder and make sure to put a .sims on the folder. Then just load up the game and it should be in the main menu. ^^

it showed up in my main menu, but when i tried to play it i got a message saying "serious error. may want to restart application." and when i did i stil got the same message.
  • Options
    CupcakeRockCupcakeRock Posts: 2,812
    edited August 2011
    So. When will we be able to download Sugar Valley/is it already available?
  • Options
    KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    edited August 2011
    ^^^ I have the same question ^__^

Is this gonna be uploaded to the exchange??? And is it gonna be in the saves folder???
  • Options
    Tia14Tia14 Posts: 67
    edited August 2011
    I'm wondering the same thing as the two above. I already have the save file, but it takes forever to load, will this ever be it's own neighbourhood?
  • Options
    ha123ha123 Posts: 972 Member
    edited September 2011
    Are there stiill lots that need to be done? I'd love to help build some empty residential lots. I can also do community lots.
  • Options
    ha123ha123 Posts: 972 Member
    edited September 2011
    I'm currently working on a berry sweet rainbowcy. Does anyone have any cool berry themed commercial or residential lots? ill also upload some families i have made =]

oh yeah! i am too, except I'm using sugar valley and the lots there are already mostly berrified. sorry i can't help you.
  • Options
    pixzipixzi Posts: 397 Member
    edited October 2011
    wow i can't believe i've spend nearly all day reading ... I've been waiting so long for a berry town. Will this one be available to download anytime soon?

I've made my very own little one to keep me going till i get a proper on on my game.
  • Options
    OxiegrogOxiegrog Posts: 151 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Where can we download Sugar Valley?
  • Options
    vgmusicbookwormvgmusicbookworm Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited October 2011
    Sugar Valley isn't a world per ce, but more of a saved file of sunset valley.

The link can be found here
    if you can't get to it that way, i'll ask berry, but there should be a link somewhere you guys can access.
  • Options
    BobbieDBobbieD Posts: 447 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Is there another place to download the save file? I went to the link and tried regerstering but I am not getting a verifacation email. I would really love to download!
  • Options
    shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    edited December 2011
    Are there still berry sims that need to be made? I would have like to help out.
    Also since I have no CC would other simmers not like my sims? I don't want to give you guys borning CC free sims that nobody likes.
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • Options
    BobbieDBobbieD Posts: 447 New Member
    edited December 2011
    BobbieD wrote:
    Is there another place to download the save file? I went to the link and tried regerstering but I am not getting a verifacation email. I would really love to download!
    Got it figured out, downloading now!
  • Options
    NadiNadi99NadiNadi99 Posts: 1,638
    edited May 2012
    Sugar Valley isn't a world per ce, but more of a saved file of sunset valley.

The link can be found here
    if you can't get to it that way, i'll ask berry, but there should be a link somewhere you guys can access.
    Thank you so much! I was about to do it the hard way of downloading everything and putting them into place :oops: :lol:
  • Options
    NadiNadi99NadiNadi99 Posts: 1,638
    edited May 2012
    shogunfish wrote:
    Are there still berry sims that need to be made? I would have like to help out.
    Also since I have no CC would other simmers not like my sims? I don't want to give you guys borning CC free sims that nobody likes.
    I'd also be glad to help, I just recently fell in love with berry sims and I so far have made only one, do you mind if I share? And shogunfish, I'm sure people will like your sims, you don't need CC to make your sims more liked :D there are plenty of good non-CC sims out there!
  • Options
    KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    edited May 2012
    Ok, so I went to the link, and where is the link to download? Also, I have never put something in that folder, so I have no idea how. Is there still some lots that need to be made? Or families? I have some CC from the exchange, not alot, but some, plus I LOVE to build! I can't wait for the berry worlds to be up on the exchange!

EDIT: btw, I registered and got the email, and activated my account, but its telling me I cannot reply to topics in this forum, and that forum would be the berry sweet neighborhood projects. Help?