Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Berry Sweet Neighbourhood- Collaboration Thread

Comments

• Options
    XOX1XOX1 Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited September 2009
    2300 Pinochle Point for me if it is not taken.

I have already started a 30x30 lot house called "Grape Expectations" last night.

It will take awhile to finish as I tend to put a lot of detail in my work.

I am not as good at creating Sims as most of you. Could someone assign me a family with a Grape theme, please?

My talents lean more towards Building Houses and Interior Design.

Thanks!

PS- I don't use any CC, Mods, or Premium Items in my game, so the assigned family will have to be constructed with pure EA material.

Thanks Again!
  • Options
    SunsetValley01SunsetValley01 Posts: 1,193 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Hi Judywork, lovely to have you.

Pinkkitty (i hope you don't mind if I call you that)

Can you place me down for the Pleasant Rest graveyard :D (That should be fun)

260 Sunnyvale Blvd & the big 64 x 64 one (because I don't think anyone will take it).

Hopefully we have enough lots for all of you! I am sooo excited for this. I hope we get many many more people!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    XOX1- Sure. I don't think there are any currently but i'm sure either me, berrypie, judyworks or Alyssum would be happy to make a Grape themed.

*Grapes of Wrath* Hahaha!
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited September 2009
    so, how does work?, I just want to make sure I have it right... I pick an available lot from the list, then build a house or community area on that lot? do I have to have a family with it, or should it be an empty lot available for people to move into?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Whoooooo Grapes of Wrath!!! I just had a few ideas and where to put it!!

Oooops sorry, you want a Grape family... not a grape house! :lol: got caught up in the excitement and didn't read close enough!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Judyworks- The general idea is (considering your immense sim making talents I would assume you would want one of your own creations) is to pick a family, and build them a house. Clarifying with pinkkitty that it is available. You can build as many as you like. The options for community lots will be comming later, and if you would like to build them one then you are also free to do so. the more the merrier. In the end, we would like to have a fully playable town!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Anyone wh would like to sport the awesome signature by commeuneplume can place the following into their sigie box. You can always ahve more signatures!

[*url=http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/109294.page][*img]http://i34.tinypic.com/2u8gfg6.jpg[/img*][/url*]

don't forget to remove the *
  • Options
    commeuneplumecommeuneplume Posts: 1,494 Member
    edited September 2009
    Here is another family the Sudae Family
    Chocolate (mom); Brownie (dad); Fudge (son)

Sundae Family

EDIT: Ill take 67 Waterlilly lane for my Sundae Family.

Ill also take 9 Sunsong Ave, ill either make a single treat for this, or use one already created. Id like to use Zebra Cake if Berry doesnt mind.

Berry! Can i create Zebra Cake a house at 9 Sun Song ave? Didn't know if you wanted to reserve a lot for her by yourself.
    Avid TS3/TS4 player, wannabe storyteller, novice builder.
    Looking forward to seeing you around!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    They look great commeuneplume!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    They look great commeuneplume!

Thanks! I'm so excited i can barely control myself.

I'm going to get started on my lots for now until i hear back from Berry about Zebra Cake.

:]
  • Options
    pinkkittyrokzpinkkittyrokz Posts: 1,192 Member
    edited September 2009
    XOX1 wrote:
    2300 Pinochle Point for me if it is not taken.

I have already started a 30x30 lot house called "Grape Expectations" last night.

It will take awhile to finish as I tend to put a lot of detail in my work.

I am not as good at creating Sims as most of you. Could someone assign me a family with a Grape theme, please?

My talents lean more towards Building Houses and Interior Design.

Thanks!

PS- I don't use any CC, Mods, or Premium Items in my game, so the assigned family will have to be constructed with pure EA material.

Thanks Again!

Ok, I got you down for that lot.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Hi Judywork, lovely to have you.

Pinkkitty (i hope you don't mind if I call you that)

Can you place me down for the Pleasant Rest graveyard :D (That should be fun)

260 Sunnyvale Blvd & the big 64 x 64 one (because I don't think anyone will take it).

Hopefully we have enough lots for all of you! I am sooo excited for this. I hope we get many many more people!

Yeah, you can call me that.
    I got you down for those except the 64x64. I'm not sure which one you are referring to because there are several. Just let me know.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Here is another family the Sudae Family
    Chocolate (mom); Brownie (dad); Fudge (son)

Sundae Family

EDIT: Ill take 67 Waterlilly lane for my Sundae Family.

Ill also take 9 Sunsong Ave, ill either make a single treat for this, or use one already created. Id like to use Zebra Cake if Berry doesnt mind.

Berry! Can i create Zebra Cake a house at 9 Sun Song ave? Didn't know if you wanted to reserve a lot for her by yourself.

I got you down for those lots now.

• Options
    edited September 2009
    :shock:OMG How did I miss this!!! I want to help with this!! Can I add my families to the list of available Sweet treats???

Here is a list of my available ones for now.
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1207919
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1226605

You can downloads Freeze family members individually as well.. I will get other families uploaded soon!

Hey. Glad to have you help out. I added your sims to the list.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Pinkkitty, I just added my other two families to my original list! I thought I would just keep all of them in one post, is that ok?

also, I want 51 Stonefalls- the lot by Stoney falls, and one other one- but I will have to look up exact address- it's called Ye Olde Tudor?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Ok, I'll add them.

I will also put you for those lots. (I'm not sure what the tudor one is either, just let me know.)
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Ok, I went back to check on correct addresses... the one for StoneyFalls is 53 WaterFall way, and the other is listed as 325 Oakgrove, it's across the street from one called Wagnor's Repose!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    ok.

Do you know what families you are going to build them for?

To everyone building a house

which families are you building the houses for so that I know which ones are taken. If you are using your own family that hasn't been uploaded and/or added to my list, just let me know.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Oh - 9 Sun Song Ave is 20x30, btw.

:]
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    oh, yeah. Thanks :D
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Pinkkitty, I will be creating family for the OakGrove address, her name will be Grandma fluff!!as in marshallow fluff

the other lot, I haven't decided on family for it yet?

Ohh and this is the info on 325 OakGrove road.... I think it's 30x40? It's listed as 3 bedrm, 2.5 baths... I will mainly be redoing this original lot, re-decorating but using the original basic bones of the structure.
    Here's a pic of the original
    2lc189h.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Ok. Sounds good. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    berrypie27 wrote:
    That is what I made them for. Kind of an inspiration for the builders. "who will be living here" kind of thing. They are welcome to be used by anyone. :)

communeplume, I believe that you would be able to use Zebra Cake. The sims that berry made is for anyone to use. Would you still like to use her?
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited September 2009
    @ Plumey ... can I call you Plumy?

I am just creating families. I am not a builder so You can use who ever you wish. i will be adding a few more families this evening ;)
  • Options
    thenickel09thenickel09 Posts: 1,591 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Here is the Pie family!

[img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/313/010/002/00/screenshot_original.jpg "height=450 width=600"[/img]

Link to family: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1284137

Enjoy!

It consist of Candi Cane, Rhubarb Pie, and their daughter Cherry.