Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Home Chef Hustle Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    This stuff pack looks fun and I like the new appliances. I am not convinced yet that this stuff pack will have the same depth as paranormal or nifty knitting but I think I can have fun with it.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    For sure a first day buy for me, Love everything I have seen. Now maybe my Sims will have cupcakes more often.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Larger Pics

Mv8nPUn.png

9I1Rese.png

J5NDECE.png

snGm7RY.png
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    New favorite wallpaper 🤪
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I can’t wait for this pack. I can’t find anything I dislike about it yet from what I’ve seen. Really looking forward to making one of my sims all savvy in the kitchen.
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Looking at how the sims reacted to the baked goods I’m actually hoping that your sims cooking/baking level actually will effect other sims.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    Nice to finally be able to make our own pizza, and the european design of the build items definitely appeals to me.

Being able to cook and sell food items on a market stand seems like a great idea too.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    CAS is really good.
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I was already happy about stuff packs making a comeback, but a stuff pack for my favorite skill is just icing on the freed cupcake :) . I'm really excited about this pack and the appliances.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I so love the brand new playable appliances, new lightings, new hairstyles & new outfits.
    I already spotted the long dress with apron & already planning to give my Cinderella sim that new outfit right after I buy the pack. <3B):p;)
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    I love this pack!! Most of my sims end up being foodies and I’ve been wanting a “foodie pack” for years. I’ve cleared my schedule for the 28th 😂 now I need to have my sim quit her writing job and join the culinary career. I need the fresh chef trait (without cheating it).
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    If appliances can be used on the selling stand surface, then we might be able to bring them in the sim's inventory? So, will my sim be allowed to bring her waffle toaster over to the neighbors to welcome them with some tasty treat, or to the play ground to make sure none of the children playing there are hungry, or to the dog park to see if dogs fancy a waffle (or two?). Guess the question will be whether she can put that huge selling stall construction into her pocket and wander off? Or do we have any transportable counter object in game?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    You can literally never go wrong with cooking content. Everybody loves food. I have more cooking mods then I know what to do with. More stuff related to it is fine by me 😆
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    The cabinets look amazing, and the sims shirt with the waffle shaped heart ♥️ Fun way to return stuff packs with.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    edited September 2023
    I will be replacing my food mods, several hair cc, kitchen cc. This SP is something I have been wishing for a long time. The functional game play, the clothing, hair, all of it is just really well done. I will be buying the pack on release. This team has done a fantastic job. I even love the name of the pack.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited September 2023
    I am legitimately and perhaps excessively excited about waffles, and I'm really glad to see that apparently there are different variations. (Including chicken and waffles, yum!) My favorite thing is TS3 was always getting different types of waffles depending on which fruit you used, and this looks potentially even more expansive, with sweet and savory options.

Ooooh, and I just thought of something! Does anyone think that with this pack there's any chance we could get new likes and dislikes that would allow us to pick our sims' favorite and least favorite foods??
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i am so looking forward to this pack will need to update my sims kitchens thats for sure
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited September 2023
    @Amapola76 oh, that would be so awesome to have a food section of likes and dislikes. I can't see them doing it though, as there are huge amounts of recipes now.

The pack looks great, I can't wait for it to be here. Loving the lil appliances, the wall tiles, the clutter, the new earrings are so cute, and Crocs! Yay.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited September 2023
    @Amapola76 oh, that would be so awesome to have a food section of likes and dislikes. I can't see them doing it though, as there are huge amounts of recipes now.

Yeah, I think if they put it in the actual likes/dislikes section, it would probably have to be broad categories rather than a full recipe listing. But it would be nice to at least be able to indicate that, say, your sim loves pizza or Thai food or veggie dishes, or hates fish. Alternatively, you could have a section in your sim personality tab that pops up a list with checkboxes.
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    CAS is really good.

I like it too, which is good because I'll enjoy seeing all the NPCs in my game wearing aprons around town! :D Seriously, though, thank goodness for MCCC...
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    So many hair accessories. Do... do you think we'll be able to choose the accessory colour/pattern in cas? Possibly? Maybe?
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    PandoraTO wrote: »
    So many hair accessories. Do... do you think we'll be able to choose the accessory colour/pattern in cas? Possibly? Maybe?
    Currently many of them are dependent on the hair color. If you change from black to brown hair color so does the pattern/color of accessories. Most likely will be the same