Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    That was way more new animation than I'd expected! I guess I got used to Kit-level small packs?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 509 Member
    Great to see a pizza oven and food mixer!
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    edited September 2023
    UPGRADE YOUR KITCHEN WITH THE SIMS 4 HOME CHEF HUSTLE STUFF PACK

Live your cooking dreams and become a masterful home chef!

If you want to be a top tier home chef, you need the right tools and work space. In The Sims™ 4 Home Chef Hustle Stuff Pack, players can renovate their Sim’s perfect home kitchen, and upgrade to new sleek designs inspired by European kitchen designs. Tap into your best interior design skills with a full set of counters and cabinets and matching appliances, the Oven+Stove, Fridge and Dishwasher.

From amateur chefs who are looking to make their mark in the kitchen, to food entrepreneurs who are ready to turn cooking into cash, any Sim can live out their cooking dreams.

Get ready for the Stuff Pack that will earn your Sims a lot of dough.

New Small Appliances, Big Kitchen Upgrade

Small appliances can deliver big results in the kitchen! With a brand new Stand Mixer (side note: Sims can eat edible cookie dough straight from the prepped ingredients jar), Waffle Maker and Countertop Pizza Oven, your Sims can invite family and/or friends over for a three course heart-shaped waffle brunch, lunch or a night of homemade pizzas.

Speaking of pizza, show off your Sims’ sleek, modern pizza oven with new recipes inspired by traditional Italian flavors. Your Sims will become pizza pros, chopping toppings and tossing dough before sliding an unfinished pizza into the oven. Not a fan a ‘za? Not to worry! You’ll have new focaccia bread recipes to experiment with too.

We’ve added so many recipes over the years, and it’s a little trickier to find what you want. To support you in your Sims’ culinary quests, we have added filters so you can find the meal you are looking for in a fraction of the time in the free base game update coming alongside this pack. That is not the only thing we have added in the base game update… did anyone say #freethecupcakes? You can now cook cupcakes in your own oven!

Sell Your Culinary Creations To Your Neighbors

Fancy yourself an entrepreneur? Sims can become food stand owners and set up shop in different lots, bonding with their customers and witnessing the outcomes of selling their culinary creations. Players can even customize the name of the The Anywhere Any Fare Food Stand and choose the types of food they want to serve. Hint, hint: The Waffle Maker and the Countertop Pizza Oven’s street food style recipes and portable features make them the perfect companions for the food stand.

Cooking in Style

The ultimate cooking adventure simply wouldn’t be complete without the right cooking attire. With kitchen-ready hairstyles, matching food themed accessories, and aprons for the whole family, we plan to have your Sims looking like serious home chefs! We absolutely love the new kitchen clogs! The clogs!

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/home-chef-hustle?utm_campaign=sims4_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_sp46-reveal-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=77831&ts=1694703664404
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    I’m over the moon about the stand mixer :) plus, it appears we could possibly have an option to do some meal prep/food prep which is such a cute addition!
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I think this will be a top priority purchase for me. It may end up replacing some of my food mods.

I can't believe we are getting three new appliances!!!
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Overall a win for a pack. Sims spend a ton of time in the kitchen so having a variety of appliances is going to be a lot of fun. Pizza has been delivery only for far too long so this needed to happen.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I like the new male hairstyle.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    For once I'll hang here in the positive thread cause I have nothing negative to say.

I think the latest stuff packs (even though it's been at least 2 years) were really worth the money and I'm expecting this one to be no exception.

I really like the new CAS items (I see new comfy shoes) and hope it will have some cross pack compatibility with Dine Out.
  • Options
    plumboy23plumboy23 Posts: 134 Member
    This is a dream come true! A mixer/blender is all I ever wanted for my sims kitchen!
  • Options
    g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    The stand mixer even uses a different attachment for kneading pizza dough and blending waffle batter. So realistic!
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited September 2023
    IDK what real perfection of a Sims 4 Stuff pack could be for everyone else, but to me this looks like it will easily tie in with top tier stuff packs like Tiny Living and Paranormal stuff <3 YAY for blenders, more kitchen counters, new fridges, new dishwasher, and the PIZZA OVEN! Waffle maker is also very cute! I hope toasters can come in another future pack but now this is the ultimate kitchen stuff pack of my dreams! Thank youuuu Maxis! Instantly buying when I can! <3:kissing_heart::love:
  • Options

I’m not sure what they mean by:

Finally, a stall where you can work or sell.

What do you guys think it means?
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    That pack looks amazing. It's been a while since I've last wanted to buy a pack before it even goes on sale, but this might be worth it.
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    I’m stupidly excited for this pack, and I’m not even a huge fan of the cooking skill (I find it maxes out too quickly). But I absolutely love the combination of items and gameplay in stuff packs, generally, and I can see myself getting a lot out of this one. It’s going to be fun to build with it… corner shelves? Yes, please! Can’t wait to see the recipe category reorg, too!
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Looks fantastic, I'm really looking forward to playing with this pack!
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    g01denswan wrote: »

I think it means you can both do the cooking and sell the food right at the stall. Like a food truck, but without the truck. Maybe you can take specific food orders from the buyers as well. This might also suggest a new lot type, hmm…

Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    PandoraTO wrote: »
    g01denswan wrote: »

I think it means you can both do the cooking and sell the food right at the stall. Like a food truck, but without the truck. Maybe you can take specific food orders from the buyers as well. This might also suggest a new lot type, hmm…

Oh, okay. That makes sense. So the appliances can be used on the selling table too.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Are the pictures in the link above coming out ‘null’ for anyone else?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Are the pictures in the link above coming out ‘null’ for anyone else?

I'm getting null also. They were visible when I posted the blog.
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    In all my "builds" (I use quotes bc I'm not much in the way of building, and sometimes have to give up entirely and go to the gallery) the kitchen always ends up the focal point. I got all the kitchen packs as soon as they came out, any packs even remotely related the cooking as well. Perfect patio, (or whatever it was called) let me get that grill, we're bbq-ing .Then I started getting build mode CC to have a nicer stove, another trashcan, then cooking mods. It was all over.
    I already need an obscene amount of counter space in all my sims kitchens just to hold my main game appliances and the main mod ones (tho a lot of those can fit multiple on a counter which is nice). This pack is simply enabling me atp. From now on every house is just going to have a giant kitchen in the middle of the house and the rest of the build will go accordingly.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    I am glad we can have food stands,and we get three aplience instead ones.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    I was jumping up and down and screaming in my irl kitchen (was microwaving my dinner) when the pizza oven was shown. FINALLY!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!