Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hotels in Growing Together? (Probably The Hotel Mod)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
Someone spotted hotels under lot types why she was in build mode and we currently don't have those. I don't want to get in trouble so I won't post a video link.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    It would be cool, but I think family&other relations and depths is already a lot to get for one EP. San Sequoia doesn't sound and look like place to go on holiday. Unless National Park? Maybe Hotels will be new game pack this spring/summer or second expansion pack this year?
  • Options
    lunnarila wrote: »
    It would be cool, but I think family&other relations and depths is already a lot to get for one EP. San Sequoia doesn't sound and look like place to go on holiday. Unless National Park? Maybe Hotels will be new game pack this spring/summer or second expansion pack this year?

There is what looks like a hotel in SQ. Someone spotted it in the trailer.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    they did have that whole travel case thing in the trailer that confused me with the elders
    but also don't want to get my hopes up if it turns out no hotels
    since they were not mentioned in the pack description or anything
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    If there were hotels, I think it would be a big selling point of the pack, so I think they would have put that in the description. It would be great to be wrong though!
  • Options
    Then why were hotels spotted in build mode under the lot types? Perhaps they were accidentally put in early cause of the patch and their coming in a Gamepack this Spring or Summer.
  • Options
    jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    Oh I hope so. Or maybe it's a resort? I thought it's some kind of a coastal town or something.

• Options
    edited February 2023
    could also be update or something
    or indeed another pack they're working on

but really though are we sure person didn't just have mods active and forgot about it?
  • Options
    PhilSimsPhilSims Posts: 190 Member
    Then why were hotels spotted in build mode under the lot types? Perhaps they were accidentally put in early cause of the patch and their coming in a Gamepack this Spring or Summer.

How many people reported it? Ever thought it might be a fake...?
  • Options
    gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited February 2023
    Them coming in a Gamepack this Spring or Summer would be nice if anything they might be the next ep witch would be great fingers crossed 🤞
  • Options
    lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    I would rather get horses or fairies rathe than hotels this spring or summer...
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    lunnarila wrote: »
    I would rather get horses or fairies rathe than hotels this spring or summer...
    how about fairies that run little hotel and horse stable

fairies can be very welcoming
    and once you taste their special menu it can be hard to leave that lovely place
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member

Maybe the person has mods installed and forgot? I had a few different lot types show up in my library and I thought they were new but turned out it was from a mod.

I didn't realize mods could actually add to the lot type list in your library.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited February 2023
    No hotel.

If it was a feature of this EP, Maxis wouldn't hide it.
    It's a marketing argument like in the description of TS2 Bon Voyage and TS3 Island Paradise.

But I believe a Vacation update or Hotel Game Pack could be planned.

o3dmazysu7pc.jpgrbv7jggbbzrg.jpg

• Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    I am soooooo here for a Hotel related pack, I hope that's the second EP for the year.
  • Options
    EsiaEsia Posts: 67 Member
    Whether that was a mod or real, I think that if we are getting hotels in an update, it will work like a mix of rentals and dorms, nothing more.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,449 Member
    @LeGardePourpre the suitcase is part of the "family moving in" (or even just visiting) feature of the pack. I don't think we're getting hotels, but I've been known to be wrong before...
  • Options
    PhilSims wrote: »

How many people reported it? Ever thought it might be a fake...?

I forgot there was a Hotel Mod so that's probably all it was.
  • Options
    Esia wrote: »
    Whether that was a mod or real, I think that if we are getting hotels in an update, it will work like a mix of rentals and dorms, nothing more.

I hope not. I want sims to be able to check in and out and have room service. Also prehaps us being able to run hotels.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited February 2023
    @Starfree wrote: »
    @LeGardePourpre the suitcase is part of the "family moving in" (or even just visiting) feature of the pack.

I mean this feature could be used in more events like going to a hotel.
  • Options
    @Starfree wrote: »
    @LeGardePourpre the suitcase is part of the "family moving in" (or even just visiting) feature of the pack.

I mean this feature could be used in more events like going to a hotel.

@LeGardePourpre oh ok. And yes it could be used for other things; like going on vacation or moving in to a dorm when starting uni.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I recently saw someone on YouTube say that a hotel lot trait had been found, but I don’t know if it’s true or not.
  • Options
    I don't know about a hotel lot trait, but we *will* be getting a new "rec center" lot trait according to an official tweet by The Sims.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    No hotel.

If it was a feature of this EP, Maxis wouldn't hide it.
    It's a marketing argument like in the description of TS2 Bon Voyage and TS3 Island Paradise.

But I believe a Vacation update or Hotel Game Pack could be planned.

o3dmazysu7pc.jpgrbv7jggbbzrg.jpg

I think that suitcase is the new Keepsake Box, which contains some family treasures and memories. Seems to be stuffed with old diaries and pictures fom past generations of this family ;) Would be cool if we could carry a suitcase like this by our own command, too. Sometimes it's just cool to carry something :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Last week on Artstation this picture was posted:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xYWyJ4
    The Sims 4, Nicholas Kiripolsky
    Early concept for a high end bed and breakfast expansion.

nicholas-kiripolsky-ts4-roomview.jpg?1675450499
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    That looks more like a doctor's office than a bread and breakfast. Omg...lol...
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    Last week on Artstation this picture was posted:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xYWyJ4
    The Sims 4, Nicholas Kiripolsky
    Early concept for a high end bed and breakfast expansion.

nicholas-kiripolsky-ts4-roomview.jpg?1675450499

iTvMKZ8.jpg