Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you Team 'Natural' πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ or Team 'SUPERnatural'? RESULTS πŸ§›πŸΊπŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ§œβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,491 Member

Is this a trick question? 😜

To the Supernatural super-nature comes naturally so in my game the supernatural are natural, naturally. It's very normal for my 576 year old vampire to sleep in a coffin. Yes? In a crypt. Where else would she hibernate?!
    It’s normal for my were-children to accidentally break stuff since they’re not yet aware of their own strength, and it is normal for tired old Auntie Spellcaster to then repario whatever the were-kids managed to break with a mere flick of her Natural Wand.

Now let’s look at my mer dude. AH, just as I thought! It is completely normal for him to grow a tail that looks like the backside of a Koi fish whenever his toes touch water. Sure he doesn’t know any better. It’s all as natural and normal as Bella’s red dress and Greg’s hairy buttocks.
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 951 Member
    How do my sims react to supernatural sims? It depends. Some of them live peacefully together, but it isn't easy for everyone.

For example Ilias was afraid of his vampire mother and hence ran away from home when he was a teen. Since then he has had a bit difficult relationship with his mother and he didn't want to let his kids near his mother either, until his wife Morgan convinced him to let them meet. Ilias' son also turned into a werewolf and their relationship isn't the best, whereas Morgan has a very good relationship with their son.

I think it all comes down to what my sims are like... Ilias is mean, snob and cynical, and doesn't let other sims close to him easily, whereas Morgan is good, loyal, outgoing and believes the best of everyone.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 893 Member
    @Sara1010P
    This is a 'In which Team are you?' question on purpose.
    You can't be in both teams ;)
    You play with supernaturals = Team Supernatural
    You don't play with supernaturals = Team Natural

249df173d825262b2dc750267002426f0256c744.jpg

So playing with both makes me team Supernatural, even though most of my Sims are Natural and only a fraction are Supernatural.
    Again, not voting, as I don't agree with the options given, but all my Sims get along peacefully regardless if they are supernatural or natural, they mix quite a bit together and almost all get along, with maybe the exception of Vlad, who doesn't seem to get on with anyone, could be the uncontrollable hissing.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,946 Member
    edited February 18
    Oh very well, if the edit suggests so, I'll have to be in the Team Supernatural then.

I have the world be realistic with supernatural existing. So, most of the sims are non-occult sims, with a few sims being occult sims.

So, some sims won't have any problems with the supernatural in their lifetimes!

Though sometimes I do wish for a supernatural investigator career with supernatural researcher and supernatural officer branches. But oh well, we at least have freelancer ghost catchers.

Though I won't do any rivalry stories with occults usually. Some human sims get along with them, others fear them. Again, wishing for Supernatural Fan and Supernatural Skeptic traits from The Sims 3 to return!
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 883 Member
    I am team supernatural, but I have a mixture of both natural and supernatural in my game.
    Most of my supernatural Sims live like normal Sims for the most part, but do sometimes explore their supernatural side. I have one family where one sister is a normal sim, and her sister is a mermaid. Her mermaid sister married another female mermaid, and have an edited in mermaid son, and two adopted daughters that are normal. The normal sister adopted a normal daughter. My plan is to turn the oldest adopted daughter of the mermaid pair to become a mermaid, and her adopted sister to become a werewolf. Their adopted cousin I plan to turn into a vampire.
    Most of my families are spell casters, and I have one alien right now as well. Werewolves have a arrived as well, and the Vampire population has increased, and ghosts were edited in on some families.
    Overall, I think the only normal Sims I have come from the Gallery, and the rest of the population is supernatural in some way.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,997 Member
    Team natural here as I pretty much play realistic game rotations here. I do have a set of twin spellcasters, but that’s it so far. I do own all the supernatural packs and am happy with the content in them. I have had vampires visit a couple of my sims at night ( not controlled by me ). And I do have one sim that dates an Alien.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    edited February 19
    Team natural, but qualify that answer with will have spell caster sims depending on story line and mood while playing. Have yet to be able to make a mermaid. In the main all sims live in harmony with one another and most of my played sims have one or more supernatural sims for friends. On a couple of occasions Vlad or a Vatore has been naughty so paid the ultimate penalty.

Great shots and builds, as always.
  • Options
    suepixelssuepixels Posts: 161 Member
    edited February 21
    I have multiple saves for cyberpunk, steampunk, solarpunk, futuristic/scifi(alien), vampires/witches/werewolves. A Middle-Earth Elven save and guess what? Yes I have 3 other so-called "natural" regular saves without any fantasy elements :D Look, I switch between my saves based on my mood. After ten years of Sims 4 I get easily bored so I need themed saves and you need to be creative to imagine such worlds. Geez I have some saves that still are not filled with lots as we don't have matching assets and therefore not much content for certain themes. I'm still a girl at heart, love to play, adore diversity and I love to create multiple universes. I wish I could adjust the worlds (e.g. rename them in-game), and have matching assets to fit the themes but sadly this is not a thing in Sims 4! Guess you can imagine how badly I wish we would have a CAW-Tool as we used to have in TS2, and, of course, the freakin' Color Wheel that is exclusively tied to pets in TS4 :|
    Passionate Sim-Architect & Storyteller on Tumblr. If u can imagine u can make it happen B)
    Industrial, Steampunk & Modern Architecture. Yup Simmies, too!

EA ID suepixels | Tags #suepixels
    Sue's Architecture | Sue's Stories | Wedding Stuff Pack Ideas
    Tumblr: suepixels | Twitter suepixels
  • Options
    ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 380 Member
    Supernatural ever since TS2 since TS we the vampire "Vicki Vampiress" was a NPC from "Magic Town" was a NPC
    We need more occults bring them back the fae, genie, ghosts, and new supernaturals along with their pets the phoenix and dragon better yet what about dragon shifters and the naga
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I loooove supernaturals in my game
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    KuziyaKuziya Posts: 15 Member
    Wen I had the sims 4 on steam I bought vampires because they are my favorite acult.

But now that I switched to EA app I can't have them sadly.

But I definitely will buy them again :)
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member

Final results from my simblr after one week from 184 votes vs 86 votes here at the forum.
    (Both screenshots taken a few minutes ago)
    There are 10% more in Team Supernatural here at the forum πŸŽ‰
    It's far more than I had expected!

Look how many there are, EA!
    Give us fairies, dragons, elves, goblins, orcs, centaurs, pegassi, dwarves...!
    Take our money!

9ac9577fe069944a615b881b98ec40b27cd6a7e5.pnj

πŸ§›πŸΊπŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ§œβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§

only in a supernatural world 26+73 makes a 100% ^^'

0100fe03a73e275beb47aef283448c14474e2f82.pnj
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,946 Member
    But I chose Team Supernatural out of technicality...

I would very well have chosen Team Mixed.
  • Options

That was the plan :3 I already explained why I did this poll the way I did.
    It was a 'yes' or 'no' question.
    Are you interested in buying supernatural stuff or not?
    Are you pro or contra supernaturals?
    ecc0da850ed5717e788272d606950085f74c9641.jpg
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game πŸ›Ί A Dramedy 🚢🏼🚢🏻🚢🏽🚢🏽 The Boys πŸ₯‡ Their first year - A Dramedy πŸš€ Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug β˜ƒοΈ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms πŸ›‹ SciFi πŸ‘Ύ creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,559 Member
    i only play normal sims on occasion aliens but mostly normal human sims
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,068 Member
    EgonVM wrote: Β»

Same. Which is why I chose Natural even though my favorite sim Julianna is a spellcaster. I don't do Aliens, Werewolves, Vampires, Mermaids or Ghosts.

Julianna is my only supernatural character and only because she always has a human form. I often forget she's a spellcaster. Except when Vlad comes a calling.

8QYgqvd.png

BFvbfBX.png

y3nFBsL.png
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,694 Member
    EgonVM wrote: Β»

Same. Which is why I chose Natural even though my favorite sim Julianna is a spellcaster. I don't do Aliens, Werewolves, Vampires, Mermaids or Ghosts.

Julianna is my only supernatural character and only because she always has a human form. I often forget she's a spellcaster. Except when Vlad comes a calling.

8QYgqvd.png

BFvbfBX.png

y3nFBsL.png

I love how the dog is just, β€œDon’t mind me. She don’t need my help.” πŸ™‚

Final results from my simblr after one week from 184 votes vs 86 votes here at the forum.
    (Both screenshots taken a few minutes ago)
    There are 10% more in Team Supernatural here at the forum πŸŽ‰
    It's far more than I had expected!

Look how many there are, EA!
    Give us fairies, dragons, elves, goblins, orcs, centaurs, pegassi, dwarves...!
    Take our money!

9ac9577fe069944a615b881b98ec40b27cd6a7e5.pnj

πŸ§›πŸΊπŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ§œβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§

only in a supernatural world 26+73 makes a 100% ^^'

0100fe03a73e275beb47aef283448c14474e2f82.pnj

So, basically, the β€œNo one wants supernaturals!” crowd is wrong, and we’re long overdue for some game content?
  • Options

No one is wrong. I just made a poll because I'm interested what others think :3
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,694 Member
    No one is wrong. I just made a poll because I'm interested what others think :3

Well, I hope you repost this chart the next time we get an occult pack and the forum is flooded with β€œnobody wanted this” posts.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,116 Member
    Can't vote because I choose both.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,382 Member
    My simlit story is about an alien living with a vampire. Enough said. :wink:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,209 Member
    Team Coexistence πŸ₯°

But if I must choose then SupernaturalsπŸ‰
    going on witch/vampire hunt is not my scene πŸ§›β€β™€οΈ

it might be some of my other sims scene though
    as in my save opinions on occults vary sim to sim

as for what occults I want in future
    it would be nice to have Fairies πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ and Dragons πŸ‰ in specific

but I also welcome all other occults we may get πŸ’š
    Completely agree, nothing to add here. (Except that I'd rather have angels, but I know how unlikely this is to ever happen.)

Playing with nothing but ordinary mortals is too boring for me in the long run. I can hardly even read or write a book that doesn't include supernatural elements in some shape or form. As for my sim world, I have not set foot in Tomarang yet, but other than that, I think I'd be hard-pressed to find even one residential neighbourhood that doesn't have at least one occult in one of the houses. They're everywhere in my game, including the one deeply religious neighbourhood of San Sequoia that views occults as evil and would wipe them all out if they could.

That being said, I wish something like this existed as well:
    In our game, we have the Council, an anti-creature organisation.
    They suppress the supernaturals and want to get rid of their powers (and them).
    As I suggested, I have a few non-occult sims that I consider to be witch hunters, but right now it only says so in their household biographies because there's no way to actually hunt occults in the game.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,209 Member
    edited March 11
    Edit: Accidental double post because of server error, please delete.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,044 Member
    edited March 11
    @GrumpyGlowfish Yeah I don't think we will have angels really at least they won't be called angels

but I kind of wish that if they add fairies they're more like mix between fairies and elves and nature type super sims so we are not stuck with tinker bell look
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free