Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,623 Member
    @DreamPrincess
    I love how your family is always out doing stuff. Again, this was a delightful chapter. So happy for the silver metal/trophy/ribbon win and the chance to tryout the Intermediate level. Way cool. Lots of fun.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,269 Member
    edited September 2023
    Alika is having bad luck in my game this time around.

09-12-23_8-04-39_AM.png

Alika is trying to build a romantic relationship with the female sim in the black, currently they stay together but they are not dating, I found out they both have been flirting with each other, so I moved them in together.

My male sim is the one with the orange winter jacket on talking to her, the first time my sim met her, he would talk to her a lot until she left.

I'll share more about this if there is a romance between them, Alika lost his wife to another sim of mine. This story would be just as bad as him losing his wife, because this female sim is an elder female and that mean even.

08-15-23_3-29-57_AM.png

Forgot to add this ==>> She is one of the elderly sims I sent to college, she a judge.
    new.png
  • Options
    Party at @DaniRose2143 sims wedding addemoticons450-1.gif
    new.png
  • Options
    new.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @GalacticGal,
    Thank you! It's not often that the whole family get to go out together, mainly because Princess Roddy worries about Eachann and Tammy if there's no one home. But Eliana Bunch looked after the princess's companions whilst he and his family were out.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,964 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves ,
    I love those poses! <3
    @DaniRose2143 ,
    great pictures!! Looks like Liberty had awesome weddings! <3
    @DreamPrincess ,
    Greenhouse is Benjamin only-area , right? Looks like nectar making is his forte too :smile:
    Ohh, great progress at horse competitions, Shelly and Tammy B) Loving the look of the swimming trip, lake looks so peaceful there. Great time at pier too :)
    @misty4m ,
    haha, "poor" Alika.. hihi I say poor but really I do not like that premade at all :D

My own update,
    UE7SQk7.png
    puSBS9F.png
    rnboKjD.png
    CahOgpB.png
    RmyFscQ.png

Here,
    thank you :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu,
    Correct, the greenhouse is a Benjamin only area. Thank you!
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited September 2023
    @RedDestiny92 @GalacticGal @BlueSeaWaves Thank you for the comments on my story updates, the new years party was so fun! Also yes @BlueSeaWaves that was a mod with the mother and son, I had it at a very low chance and well it happened, took it out and have not put it in since! I love all your updates as well the kids are so cute! What animation pose is that of the walking! It is so much cuter then the in-game one!

@RedDestiny92 I love your gameplay always and especially the poly relationship was very cute!

@GalacticGal I always love a Cantrell update! Erik is such a good sim and has a good family they make me smile :)
    ____

Hey all, this is the last part of New Years Day! Let's begin!
    ____

Everyone went to sleep for a long while, the girls woke up first and had a sweet plan to help the adults, Hazel set the table and swept the floor with the broom.
    52336897519_7f05a87f7a_c.jpg

Rainbow cleaned up the puddles and mopped.
    52337024610_4e839d40cb_c.jpg
    Then cleaned the dirty sinks and Hazel did some laundry since Nessa showed her how.
    52337024470_a4fb1f44eb_c.jpg

Everyone was so pleased, their were lots of praises, hugs, kisses and a kitty pancake breakfast for the girls!
    52336897159_f1404aa5fc_c.jpg

This time, Hazel cleaned up the dishes, such responsible girls!
    52335639827_491ae563a6_c.jpg

The girls then played with Hazel's doll house she got for Winterfest.
    52335639937_92ed3216ba_c.jpg

Lilith came to play and Juliana came to watch and chat with them all, so sweet and Hazel wanted to work on a picture while she chatted.
    52335639907_8ced77a657_c.jpg

Rainbow got to meet Hazel's winterfest bunny, they got along super cute and well.
    52336594171_708f9cd79e_c.jpg
    52336594111_fce11845d0_c.jpg

Then Vanessa came to send time with Lilith and the girls in play, so cute it seems they are taking turns!
    52336594226_257ff5910d_c.jpg

The girls played toys together following one of Lilith new plot-lines in her head, she will turn it into a children's book but loved to play them out this way!
    52335639172_93a88eafd1_c.jpg

Hazel allowed Rainbow to feed her bunny~
    52337023135_1774946f4f_c.jpg

The two rushed out to make a snowpal, they had visited each other three times this winter and each time made snowpals, so they made the last one of winter together~
    52336593576_db86248cf6_c.jpg
    52336895559_a93a23b775_c.jpg

They hugged tight, goodbye, it was never easy but got less hard since the two scout penpals developed a bond pass that, and got to visit each other so often now!
    52336593301_4a1a62119f_c.jpg

Max and Juliana came to admire the snowpal and say goodbye to Hazel.
    52336831213_e88988ff80_c.jpg

Vanessa came out to give hugs and goodbyes all around to the Stone family~!
    52336895414_8cc88e5d0a_c.jpg
    52336830888_143e270a58_c.jpg

Vanessa came out to give hugs and goodbyes all around to the Stone family~!

She felt Juliana baby one last time, thinking she would love to have onee of her own with her boyfriend Beck, someday.
    52335638182_6632ccb3e7_c.jpg

That is all for now, happy simming! :)
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu his a very handsome sim.

My own update,
    UE7SQk7.png

new.png
  • Options
    There are certain premade I just don't like but if my sim builds a great friendship I'll keep them, but when I first started playing the sims 4 wow, I deleted a lot of premade sims.

I was trying to recreate my own world like I did in the sims 2 and it worked.
    new.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,460 Member
    @DreamPrincess
    P.1241 Nectar making looks like fun, good reminder to try that out😃 The pier looks beautiful at night🤩
    @misty4m
    P.1242 Ah Thats rough Alika. Hope it gets better. Can’t blame you for deleting premades. Some of them just don't have much of an appeal.
    @Ellupelluellu
    P.1242 Thank you😁
    @Lyrie
    P.1242 It is cute! I got it on CurseForge, here’s the link : https://www.curseforge.com/sims4/mods/mom-dad-and-i That mod sounds interesting😲
    Aww the scene of Rainbow with Hazels bunny is adorable🥰 Is that a Bella Goth doll in Rainbows hands?😆 Great update 😃
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    replies
    @DaniRose2143 Such a pretty venue, Ugh now I need to give another couple a wedding. I like how dramatic she is, the one with the long skirt. They really seemed to be having such a great time.
    @BlueSeaWaves I love those poses, they are fun to use, I've only ever made one and could not figure out how to fix the problem with it in game.
    @BlueSeaWaves Yeah I have used him a lot and still I just don't get his look he must be edited I say! Just a few things here and there. I feel like Kemi loves him and just isn't sure how to do that she was with her exwife for so long and all. I'd say you're not far off.
    @Metior_Ice sure thing :D It gave me a nice chuckle too, I mean who does that bunny??
    @DreamPrincess that reminds me I haven't been to the amusement park in a while they have a very how you say, lively life lol.
    @Ellupelluellu nice update, hope you have a good vacation.
    @Lyrie glad you enjoyed it, they work out well for who knows why.
    A Bella Goth doll! My kids need that lol, they really are super good kids.

I forgot I had some pics set up, I couldn't play after work I had such a bad migraine I don't get them often but i would not be looking at a computer screen.
    qMb3YF0h.png
    Scarlett couldn't help but get a new outfit they might like.
    Nx0IZMOh.png
    I checked on Summer and Travis and their baby was born....side eye already? Girl I haven't even started your life yet.
    Jd6AzWxh.png
    Then it was New years I came in kind of late so I let the Goths celebrate they really want a new baby but they don't have spaces with the horse and their other kids. Also no nothing is wrong with Mortimer if you don't remember he looked good bald.
    XRGOHgnh.png
    Then surprise surprise I missed the birth of their baby, a little girl, it was Wren's birthday too so I aged him up.
    xHHGltzh.png
    look at my boys, Admittedly Wren had a few details that seemed overly stretched but he only needed a few clicks to fix him up.
    FRvrCkVh.png
    Naturally he has to remind his step-mama he loves her too, while his sister naps she can't help but look at him and think of the family they didn't even think they'd have the first time Umber asked to rest here. Though she can't handle anymore heartache right now and just smiles through it.

Things are complicated.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,901 Member
    RedDestiny The one who was wearing the blue skirt and white top and officiating? That's Matteo's sister Allegra. She looks a little different with her hair up. Give me another 30 minutes or so and I'll have the whole thing wrapped up!😁
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    @Lyrie

The snow pal reminded me of the weirdest Alaskan Law. It is illegal to build snowmen taller than a child…

That Alaskan Law also reminded me of a law in another state that requires individuals to put a leash on their alligator… and yes, I had a conversation with someone who had problems with their neighbor’s alligator going into their yard…

There’s another Alaskan Law that says it’s illegal to take snow from your neighbor’s yard, with the exception of making an igloo…

Anyways, I’ve ended up with a bad headache today, so I’m just poking around the forums for some wholesome stories and a laugh.

There are always so many great stories in this thread!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,901 Member
    Finally!!! It's done! The wedding you've all been waiting and waiting and waiting for is here.

bCGhGsn.png

Under The Tartosa Sun: Chapter Forty One
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    edited September 2023

I have decided to make a serious attempt at a TS4 legacy challenge. I did a couple during my TS2 days, but not since. My googling did not indicate any especially common ruleset, so I am adapting my own.

(1) My sim will begin as a penniless teenager.
    (2) The goal of the challenge will be to experience "all" of the game, so my founder and his heirs will experience every personality trait and try to pursue all careers/aspirations.
    (3) I will use a points system to rank heirs against one another. It will be revised as I go along.
    --Skillpoints: (100 per <5, 300 > 5))
    --Aspirations Completed: (2000 /per)
    -- Invitations Accepted (10 /per)
    --Holidays Successful: (100 / per)
    -- Character Values: (500 / per)
    - Money (1 =1 )

(4) As with TS2 challenges, each legacy host is allowed two children, an heir and a spare.
    (5) I may or may not try to live in each 'world'.
    (6) Cheats are not allowed, except when necessary to fix issues with game (resetsim, etc).

So, I began with a new teenager, Tobias Winslow. His traits are "Loves the Outdoors" and "Aspergers". The last is from MTS. It should make things a bit more challenging. Per my rules, I buy a lot in Brindleton Bay and remove all of Tobias' money. He immediately goes fishing for money, and at end of day has just managed enough to buy a tent. I let him go to high school, where the bathroom, showers, and computers come in handy. Things are a little awkward at first because he's having to set up his tent in the foyer. School is also handy because of the cafeteria: I often sent Tobias there early in the morning to have breakfast. He continues to fish to make money, and by the end of his teen years will complete the Angler aspiration after a trip to Sulani. He also grows and sells a crop of watermelon and a crop of pumpkin. Tobias develops two close friendships, with Molly Prescott and Kaori Nishidaki. He gets lucky with the fishing, finding a Heart of Sulani, and better -- an Ambrosia pet treat, which nets him $2500. He is able to start building a home for himself, beginning with a bathroom and expanding a proper little cabin (sans bed) by the end of his teen years. He has begun to explore his talents as a painter. As things stand at the end of early adulthood, Tobias has established most of a house despite beginning with nada.

uSmzWDF.jpg
    "Congratulations. You have been selected as Founder of a Legacy. To accept, pleas -- oh, I hate spam. Deleted!"

yiYNE2T.jpg
    "....well, that's....new...."

XIbRAhD.jpg
    Tobias having breakfast in the principal's office turned into a regular thing.

M4TlCpC.jpg
    I'm sure you're not biased at all.

A6UXT2O.jpg
    Doin' homework with a random child and a vampire.

0fk5fbv.jpg
    High society!

Total score at the end of Tobias' teen years: 6746
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves,
    It's very pretty at night! Thank you!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,101 Member
    misty4m wrote: »
    Alika is having bad luck in my game this time around.09-12-23_8-04-39_AM.png

The guy in the grey looks almost like a spitting image of someone i know in real life!

• Options
    BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member

Finally took the plunge and adopted a filly who we named Opal. She settled in nicely and seems to be liking her new enclosure. We'll be getting her some toys soon.

imK73SU.png
    WCqMVLn.png
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu
    Interesting update. So very much going on with your Sims. Sorry Milla learned she's lost her brother. That's sad.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @Metior_Ice Those were some interesting facts some made me chuckle, I hope your headache goes away!

@RedDestiny92 and @BlueSeaWaves LOL yes I found where I got the doll from. Scroll down to December 18th and there she is! :D

Link: https://sims4.aroundthesims3.com/objects/special_10.shtml

I made a little joke about it before oh found it! xD

Hazel did love her doll but she had to think.

Hazel's Thoughts: She looks like Bella Goth who lives in the next neighborhood, I think that is her name. Hmm she must be popular.
    52273269006_196a4640fa_c.jpg

Great entries everyone!
  • Options
    I’m on page 1228 of this thread, but I’ve kind of been skipping around a tiny bit.

@GalacticGal I don’t know what’s going on with your game, but so many sims have been freezing to death. Is Erik’s Gate to his home cursed or something?!

@Koteyka Nick better not take advantage of Tony being a foster child! I’m so worried about Tony now. I’m hoping for the best!

@BlueSeaWaves I love how Colette is trying to find the perfect time to break Warner’s Trophy. 😂

However, all of Colette and Warner’s kids are turning out so well. I’m glad Warner was successful in saving StrangerVille!

Reese will catch up to his sister eventually, and I see Matt and Reese becoming partners in crime. Nora might need to watch out.

And yes, poses are quite a bit of work, and they can drive you crazy while you try to get the perfect pose.

@Lyrie My headache is getting better. And I’m happy I was able to make you laugh.
  • Options
    @Metior_Ice I don't know about cursed, but it certainly hasn't been keeping his Obsessed Fans out, or his Stan, for that matter. Maybe it is cursed. ::Shrugs::
  • Options
    @GalacticGal Something is definitely happening with that gate. You’d think that the fans would be more wary at this point.
  • Options
    Brd709 wrote: »
    misty4m wrote: »
    Alika is having bad luck in my game this time around.09-12-23_8-04-39_AM.png

The guy in the grey looks almost like a spitting image of someone i know in real life!

Oh wow, I hope the gurus didn't use your friend to make the Kahananui family lol 🤣😂
    new.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top