Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway! The Sims 4 Horse Ranch Expansion Pack

8wWekDv.png

Enter to win a code for the Sims 4 Horse Ranch Expansion Pack for PC. Releasing on Thursday, July 20.

Take the following quiz to discover what type of horse person you are.

What Kind Of Horse Person Are You?? Take Care Of A Horse To Find Out.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kctranslation/horse-person-quiz

Quiz consists of 9 questions.

Giveaway ends on Tuesday, July 18 and the winner will be announced on Wednesday, July 19.

You must have full member status to participate.
See this link for information on becoming a full member.
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest

If you don't want to take the quiz you can simply post Enter me.

Code courtesy of the EA Creator Network

**Code should be available on release day but could take 2-3 days.**

Good luck everyone!

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    My result!

JZRPg7o.png

Can't wait to play!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited July 2023
    Apparently I am no longer horse gal I am
    Horse Mom

You care about one or two horses very much, and they always love to pleasantly surprise you by rolling in the mud.
    You always try to get them the best supplements, the most comfortable tack, and the nicest home.

I agree though that I was never much into the whole racing jumping thing
    and I do tend to hang out more with old horse because they really don't get enough pets and snacks

and since we are sharing horse memories
    I have indeed fallen off a horse once, ridden many many horses,
    brushed and geared about as many horse, been at pasture with 100+ miniature horses,
    cleaned some stables, ridden on one of those race carriage thingies and on those little pony carriages at fairs,
    returned some runaway horses to their owners, lost a horse friend when the horse friends owners found it too old and had the horse put down :< also been paranoid when i notice horse staring at me from long distance away while on a walk
    because oh how the tables have tabled
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    FreedomWantFreedomWant Posts: 49 Member

Ummm...ok, not sure about this result

Equestrian
    You, my friend, are a full fledged equestrian. You're not afraid of a little healthy competition and see riding as a sport. Caring for your horse is very important for you, and seeing them in tip top shape is your goal.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Thanks for the opportunity. I got equestrian - and it's a good thing, brcause my niece is a horse girl
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    DramaticJedi5DramaticJedi5 Posts: 60 Member
    Kinda Ironic because I’m really allergic to horses, but I have been to what is called England’s capital of horses. I got Horse Mum.
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Cowgirl
    Riding comes naturally to you, and you've probably thought about finding a career with horses. You're laid back and always try to have fun while working with horses. You might have a lot of friends in the equestrian community, and you are always willing to lend a hand.

Thank you for the generous opportunity :)
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    Horse Mom
    You care about one or two horses very much, and they always love to pleasantly surprise you by rolling in the mud. You always try to get them the best supplements, the most comfortable tack, and the nicest home.

Thanks for the giveaway
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Equestrian
    You, my friend, are a full fledged equestrian. You're not afraid of a little healthy competition and see riding as a sport. Caring for your horse is very important for you, and seeing them in tip top shape is your goal.

I should hope so. 😂

I already pre-ordered so no need to enter me into the giveaway. I just wanted to take the quiz and share the results.

Good luck to everyone who enters!
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I got horse mom. I'm not into horses IRL but I loved them in Sims 3. A few of the characters in my book series have close bonds with their horses - they are army officers in a world where riding is a common activity and part of their job.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    I got "Horse Mom".

I'm not necessarily a horse girl. I do love horses, but I'm not an outdoorsy person at all, so I wouldn't be a good fit for horse ownership. I have friends that have horses and I think they are beautiful and adorable creatures. I admire them very much from the distance.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
    Horse Girl
    You're a sucker for ponies and horses alike. You jump at the chance to be with any equine, big or small. You might have riding lessons under your belt, and your goal is to own a horse or pony someday.

Thank you for the giveaway
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    I feel like I cheated, having done some simple walk-trot show riding in my distant youth...

Equestrian

Thank you for the Giveaway!
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    I got horse girl
  • Options
    Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member
    I got "Horse Mom"

Never been around horses bar one or two occassions, but if I was that would fit - I tend to spoil my furry family members lol

Thank you for the Giveaway :smile:
  • Options
    Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Equestrian

Cool quiz 🥳
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    I'm Equestrian!
    Despite my strongest horse related RL memory is when the horse I was grooming stepped on my foot...
    I keep wondering if my sim horse would work in game if given those 8 facts :)
    Please enter me, and thanks for the giveaway!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    I have never ridden a horse or even taken care of one but apparently if I did, I would be a horse mom 🤣. Please enter me and thank you for the giveaway!
  • Options
    SimChiSimChi Posts: 143 Member
    Enter me. Thanks for the giveaway :)
  • Options
    LarrikatevenLarrikateven Posts: 99 Member
    edited July 2023
    I got... Horse Mom!
    You care about one or two horses very much, and they always love to pleasantly surprise you by rolling in the mud. You always try to get them the best supplements, the most comfortable tack, and the nicest home.
    This seems probably the closest to what I'd really be like. I rode a giant horse for about 30 seconds at a Ren Faire a couple of years ago, and that's about the extent of my horse experience. But this does definitely describe my relationship with my two dogs!

Please enter me, and thanks!
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Horse Girl
    You're a sucker for ponies and horses alike. You jump at the chance to be with any equine, big or small. You might have riding lessons under your belt, and your goal is to own a horse or pony someday.

Haven't ridden in years, but I'm a trail rider, mostly. Showing isn't my cup of tea.
  • Options
    caitybee73caitybee73 Posts: 121 Member
    I got Equestrian, which isn't super me anymore. Used to be a rider in the past and though I miss my horses dearly I'm more at a point where I'd just love to hang out and kiss noses and do groundwork with a horse. I'm looking forward to hanging out with horses in the sims.
    Thank you for offering this opportunity, you are awesome!
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Not entering but had to do the quiz. I'm probably borderline horse girl/horse mom. More the latter in the last few years I had horses.

5waAGlP.png
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    Perti23Perti23 Posts: 61 Member
    Horse Girl

I'm afraid I'm unlikely to have my own horse in a block of apartments, but one can dream :)
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Equestrian ,

not entering , just for the quiz :)

good luck all, and thank you for hosting this :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    RieferballRieferball Posts: 36 Member
    Lol, I'm a Horse Mom. I just want them to be happy!