Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway: Everyday Clutter Kit

Comments

• Options
    lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    Enter me please. Thanks for the giveaway. :)
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited November 2022
    Cricket

Crickets are hidden organizers who prefers to have their items stored behind closed doors. They are also detail oriented and like to sort their items into many, small categories. A Cricket doesn’t mind stopping to open a lid or sort items when putting things away.

Yeah I don't really like to have items out gathering dust + I like my closets and cabinets just about as neat as the visible parts of the house otherwise i shall have no peace of mind

sure there is some items that are always out in their own designated spots since it makes no sense to put away

and i do sometimes have odd item or two out of place just hanging about because ive yet to find good place or find a way to dispose of something i have been meaning to be rid of

tbh I just often avoid buying physical items all together these days because i know that if i ever happen to start disliking said items its way too much work to get rid of them :sweat_smile:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Enter me please. Thanks for the giveaway.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    You're A Butterfly

This part is particularly true...
    You are probably a Butterfly if you have clothing on top of your dresser and on the floor, but your closet and drawers are practically empty (except for those items you don’t use or love).
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    Csibeubi3Csibeubi3 Posts: 46 Member
    You’re A Butterfly!
    Love visual abundance and organizational simplicity. You are a really visual person and for you, it’s out-of-sight, out-of-mind. You need visual, but fast and easy systems, like clear or wire bins and baskets and lots of hooks.

Thank you for doing this giveaway! :)
    20180613_230543.gif
  • Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    You're A Butterfly!
  • Options
    mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    I got bee:

A Bee is a visual person who often has a project on the go! Bees are very organized people, but they also prefer to “see” their important and frequently used items, rather than store them away in closets or containers. Bees also like to keep their tools, papers and other supplies out until they are finished the job, often piling them until they have a chance to put them away “properly”.

Bees almost always come with a lot of stuff. Whether it be exercise equipment, scrapbooking supplies, photographs, art supplies, books, cooking and baking utensils, woodworking materials, home improvement tools or any other supplies you use during your hobby, it can quickly take over your space.

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    heiblumeheiblume Posts: 33 Member

You’re A Ladybug!

Love visual simplicity and organizational simplicity. You prefer to have all your items hidden out-of-sight. You also need fast and easy solutions, like bins and baskets without lids.

Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I got Ladybug.

It sounds like me too. Great quiz. 🙂
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I'm a Butterfly, which is so me.
  • Options
    mustanggrannymustanggranny Posts: 31 Member
    You’re A Bee!
    Love visual abundance and organizational abundance. You prefer to see your everyday used items instead of hiding them away. You are also a bit of a perfectionist and tend to pile items until you can put them away properly.
    Thank you for the giveaway <3
  • Options
    EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    I ended up being a bee!
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    "Ladybug Traits

Ladybugs are generally stressed out by surface clutter and like to keep their living space clean and clutter free."

Doesn't really fit, since I like a slightly cluttered home, haha.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    Please enter me. Thank you. 🦄
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    I’m a ladybug! :) Thank you for the giveaway!
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Oh! I hadn't seen this the other day! Thanks for the giveaway!

I'm too much of a mess for some of these questions XD (like the one asking if my place is tidy, very tidy, slightly cluttered with pretty things on display or slightly cluttered with... ah, I forgot) Anyways, I got Butterfly as well.
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I'm a ladybug apparently. Please enter me :-) And thank you again!!
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Enter me, please.
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    pearlbhpearlbh Posts: 313 Member
    I'm a Cricket!
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    I am a Butterfly,
    Please enter me in the drawing, Thanks for doing the giveaway.

You’re A Butterfly!
    Love visual abundance and organizational simplicity. You are a really visual person and for you, it’s out-of-sight, out-of-mind. You need visual, but fast and easy systems, like clear or wire bins and baskets and lots of hooks.
  • Options
    ihavesorelegsnowihavesorelegsnow Posts: 43 Member
    You’re A Butterfly!

Pretty sure I'm too late to enter (idk what time zone we're going off of!) but I'm glad I did the quiz anyway, I need this website to help me organise my life lol
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    And the winner is....

@Bluegayle!

Congratulations!

Please message me for info on receiving your code.
  • Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    Congratulations to @Bluegayle. I hope you have fun to play with the kit! <3
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    mustanggrannymustanggranny Posts: 31 Member
    Congratulations to @Bluegale. Enjoy your new kit!