Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Werewolves Gameplay Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,854 Member
    edited June 2022
    Something just occurred to me. My female werewolf Ava was fully clothed after her first transformation. In the livestream the male werewolf was naked after his first transformation. I just seen a picture in the screenshot thread that showed a naked male werewolf. Is that just a guy thing, the whole snap out of it and find yourself naked? Did the ladies escape that fate?
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Very happy to see the trailer sims on the gallery!

Out of curiosity, is there a way to add “homeless” sims to the world without moving them onto a residential lot? Kind of like how you’ll see Lou and Rory but they’re not part of any household on the map. I’d love to have all of these trailer sims roam around in my game, but I have nowhere to put them.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    @Tanja1986 you can woohoo and try for baby with Greg. Be on his lot and add to household. Woohoo bush is nearby. I believe he has to initiate it from the romance options (not 100% sure) try for baby and woohoo in bush are options. Before leaving his lot be sure to remove from family My mad scientist/spell caster had a son by him.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    What was your sim's son, a Spellcaster or a Werewolf?
  • Options
    wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    Do not cast the minion spell on Greg unless you want that to be the only interaction your spell caster can have with him. There is no "snap out it" option for Greg.

Oops.

I found that my spell casters cannot cast spells on his lot until there's about a 40% friendship.

Also as for using the simray... it's not available. I thought I'd freeze him just to see what happens but none of my simray options were available no matter the relationship.

I've yet to try to clone him. I think it should be possible... may require enable free build

You can get pregnant by Greg as well. He has to be added to family on his lot and then removed from family before leaving his lot. Woohoo bush is nearby

• Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    wahini2024 wrote: »
    @Tanja1986 you can woohoo and try for baby with Greg. Be on his lot and add to household. Woohoo bush is nearby. I believe he has to initiate it from the romance options (not 100% sure) try for baby and woohoo in bush are options. Before leaving his lot be sure to remove from family My mad scientist/spell caster had a son by him.

That means I can't add him to household or ask to marry him unless I cheat him to be on my household?
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Something just occurred to me. My female werewolf Ava was fully clothed after her first transformation. In the livestream the male werewolf was naked after his first transformation. I just seen a picture in the screenshot thread that showed a naked male werewolf. Is that just a guy thing, the whole snap out of it and find yourself naked? Did the ladies escape that fate?

Oh, that explains it... I downloaded Lux. She went on a rampage and when it was over she was stark naked and ran home that way. I thought it was a glitch. So yes, it affects the ladies too!

I'm having a lot of fun and I've only played it for 90 minutes!
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I guess Ava was having commitment issues. My game has a history of doing odd things too. I have been procrastinating about cleaning out my mods folder and putting it on a serious diet.

I can honestly say I have never had more fun with a pack, any pack. It's already my favorite and I'm only about 4 or 5 hours in to it.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Mine (a male and a female) were both fully clothed after their first rampage. But I have a myriad of mods and it was early spring with freezing cold temperatures, so either of these may have been the reason.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Does it matter whether werewolves wear clothes or not in their wolf form? My instinct is that I wouldn't want them clothed in wolf form, but there's a part of me that wants to try making Disney's Robin Hood if I get the pack, so I guess I want both options regarding clothing,
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    A note about my none game play today because it's been frustrating to miss so many hours.

I loaded up this morning and started on my next wolf character, she's the daughter of Bella Goth and Vlad. Avoided the nose! Totally got his eyes. She's quite pretty to me.
    Anyway sent her to the tunnels and realized the text bubble was blank. Figuring it was due to a mod I had updated before I logged in, I removed the mod, cleared my cache. Still no text. Disabled all mods and removed my mod folder. Still no text. Repaired and tried a new vanilla save, still no text. BTW I checked other world rabbit hole adventures and they all worked fine.
    Found an old EA help thread where someone had had this issue with an expac years ago. Tried all the methods it listed. Still no text D:
    So now I'm reinstalling the entire game after uninstalling it. Hopefully I backed up my saves and library properly. At least I have some of my favourites saved online in case of disaster.

Once it's reinstalled and working I'm then going to go through my entire mods folder and redownload only the absolute must haves to get going. I'll add more as the usual annoyances arise.
  • Options
    duriankindduriankind Posts: 62 Member
    edited June 2022
    @Mariefoxprice83 No it shouldn't matter, just based on my limited time with my werewolf sim so far in CAS you can take off all of the clothing if you want and just have their wolf form be plain, which I opted for because I just thought the clothes looked kind of awkward on my sim in their wolf form for the most part. But you also have the option for them to be clothed as well. :)
    Post edited by duriankind on
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
    check out my gallery page
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Mine (a male and a female) were both fully clothed after their first rampage. But I have a myriad of mods and it was early spring with freezing cold temperatures, so either of these may have been the reason.

I had the same weather conditions for my werewolf. I didn't think about that but it makes perfect sense.
  • Options
    GreylingGreyling Posts: 163 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    Greyling wrote: »
    Greyling wrote: »
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Does that mean werewolves can make special drinks? Or is it something to order like medicine? I want to find out more
    I would suppose it's the cure for Werebies.
    Presumably, but that still leaves open the question of whether werewolves can make it, buy it, or both.

Yes I'm looking forward to finding out!
    I managed to avoid all the game play reviews in my search for bug mentions so I'm going in fresh tomorrow.
    Plumbella had a bug where the werewolf didn't show up in cas. There was some sort of workaround, but it was reported. She had no info on whether this will be fixed before release, and of course this is the only person I know of mentioning it. I didn't watch anyone else's review (trying to avoid spoilers as well) so I don't know if other's experienced this. It may have been something to do with her game..

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/18129764/#Comment_18129764

Oh wow. Thanks for that link. It is awesome they were able to fix it right away!

You’re welcome :) Unfortunately, it seems they broke something else with that fix. I have a monster running around in my game now, torso separated from the body and fingers that would put Freddie Krueger to shame. And nothing that I’ve tried so far has fixed the problem. If it wasn’t for the fact that she one of my sim’s best friend, I’d just delete her, but as it stands that’s not an option :/

Try without mods in if you haven't already, I'm hearing that some CC CAS is really messing with wolves.

Thanks for the tip :) Turned out it was a base game cardigan. Hope they fix the bug soon, because this thing is scarier than the werewolves, especially when knocking at your sim’s door 😂
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

No it can happen to females as well. My female werewolf was naked when she transformed back to her sim form.
  • Options

No it can happen to females as well. My female werewolf was naked when she transformed back to her sim form.

I'm thinking the weather may have an unintended affect. When she came back she was wearing her cold weather outfit. When she transformed she was in her everyday one. @EnkiSchmidt had something like it happen to him too.
  • Options
    May77beeMay77bee Posts: 54 Member
    My sim Helaku did the "Smell Here" action and a bunch of people around him got these shimmer-like-colored auras around them... any idea what the different colors mean? He also got a Tantalizing Aroma buff is this in relation to the fated mate, does this mean they're nearby??

Eu6VRuwC8it82FAUI5zfN1P5-dJHuNfZpEmizT8czJGslQdsvi268qGn1ugKm5Uem9Vc94rqe5GT4YC6TYgB4x9Qk6nYfguy6OjFttKK4VpKTI3lXtF6YqQSfkqSczCqrNIdCcKH3qRcyLlH0Wp9xWS-OHMZJvBw9U1-p2s2aGAma3GIngHpiS-gsS6nRL7Q6KjbWGcWtWvNTQd5OH_u3K3JfBdf9QWyq_oEjwLuQueNGXSDUuJ5DxeSuSLvS0Wr3i_fC06Kj51YHhT28lRYNrG-WZK64TrplebmQR1DV1caPWPuJU-PV4-7QolmoBbgr2zEJ7LXLDzBIvgeeJ3PkU0y2LK89j9tkYwL2PeRRT7FSHWCTrrKl0J_I_qtdcIV-FQn5kpzsaRQ7iXxou6oWbLVwjp4ZAhICv-zLiHtuaPNud-nfW-lDi46akzuLHCYoFnCW9EITAkAjDz9aSAcTNadGEeD0iya1i4MuWJaS9Mjyx9TMr_pC_CK6svKZlKC_OSjiJEgOBTbITHco85x-FVASza4MCp9XLht7UQ8slZ2-_gk_uBxUJkqs0-_QGIRj6d-_Ic-FtLB9fc7RiPTu3Z6UPnnlNcBQmwMurfXl8_BoUfqgg-rRbPqUzhFzMkQF0Ayh5dhYibCpziV4dqJEVByoRSdtv6WegNitl3M6MEKt_5HtwdN1PY-pUTm9pwrfU2X5NU7iIMBh3JJDxS_E7QP2naJVfyK-iEW27GVnsqLUpyIJELptedljZQA0A=w285-h492-no?authuser=0
    xk0aP9v4HcSDURB33GpMyuJSEHRIQtnhOk7xyEF4yagUFVjEz3gnjcy8RJQvCgbL37iLbkQrwAVLx1_O4yF4R6klhGNyMHjrqkYq3GUEAbpoHAwnd-yCe1oVu2DtotV1hbhsLVl-bq79YpTvI5fnBBoxYGfxf4ZiKJZgFcONEEkFS2ldxB7s1oRhwOQ5PpdDneKAiOrxEb9yyRj0cmzcQsczD-GN4hRV_I0PDBAOVMyMnLE7owI_pbkRpVApI31dm3UYRhNUgigHfvTBXTDtxaufkNEYOL3ueLzl8iNhgDbyWlevzj6wMod-6b2rDPVDJou_BS00V5RNVRPaV4rKgslMZNjI0r82V0d2lbfbJeqVvPgYMcrDBEwBq74Faq2nZ1cDRsvUXYw9vCGJZS0wNFm1JfGGsSx9Ub_-jJKfnu2LAfQs2rAbRPYfn3hlwAf4CKoIdhhAjRDS8WzJ3jXOm8_EG0vLlVsMNqEk6_CfBmGW-hPqGqYrz2kNzdM5QaD7qvBalZF1zt8o97gnHkx6tsG8cjZ5nFL9wQtNNGcg8BoAfVrRj1MkKGQ5mRHh1VaCvYpjmbq0GgcPBKjJrkF2Ue1G9kdMQbXk8Bzy_ayit9Q1vSuiiB4zRzcj9px3RUr3Q1qvaOIeKKw10yksGhdAqDZuI599RIEW81YQftgTIdq3HbmHqHaXucWl3DgaTJ8dcMi8gzD_RmZgGuWLrSWDS1f-zxB0e73ufwl66IUZGcjaGXQ5qLQwAzXuL6Z6uA=w273-h256-no?authuser=0
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    How do we fix the invisible werewolf thing please?
  • Options
    @EdithV It was fixed with an SDX on the 15th.
  • Options

My werewolves bodies still go invisible when they aren’t wearing clothes
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    EdithV wrote: »

My werewolves bodies still go invisible when they aren’t wearing clothes

I haven't seen that with my werewolves. I know the SDX fixed the invisibility in CAS. Are you using mods or cc of any kind? CC has been causing havoc with wolves.
  • Options
    @EdithV Is your sims human form and wolf form linked or unlinked? If it's linked, unlink it.
  • Options
    I use lots of cc and mods, I don’t remember if they were linked but I’ll try unlinking them thanks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top